Which Christian denomination is the least cucked? I think I might go to church...

Josiah Perry
Josiah Perry

Which Christian denomination is the least cucked? I think I might go to church tomorrow.

All urls found in this thread:

kingjamesbibleonline.org/
cgg.org/index.cfm/fuseaction/Library.sr/CT/PERSONAL/k/1389/First-Commandment.htm
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF170B126002E7CB0
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL95B1BB23B7A3C795
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwQY8D8NXJNOCZ6o78mLhCXxLivln7X6V
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL13eE2x3qhPkxhc2bwvVtGCVhmHAujklP
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8C6E641820DB83B3
youtube.com/watch?v=gzEtfBQzrNg
youtube.com/watch?v=_UI6Q0CBCIY
youtube.com/watch?v=0a3eJC3qAFU
youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k
youtube.com/watch?v=8yys0Y1MSMg
breitbart.com/london/2015/09/26/dont-let-muslim-migrants-in-says-bulgarias-orthodox-church/
alwaght.com/en/News/71671/Orthodox-Church-Calls-Unity-against-’Evil’-of-ISIS
pravmir.com/orthodox-priest-complains-to-german-authorities-about-harassment-on-christians-at-refugee-camps/
cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w-chapman/greek-orthodox-bishop-calls-turkeys-erdogan-convert-or-face-unending-hell
vatican.va/archive/ENG0015/_INDEX.HTM
forward.com/news/breaking-news/324654/after-4-decades-jewish-dialogue-with-orthodox-christians-still-shaky/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hussite_Wars#Beautiful_rides_.28Chevauch.C3.A9e.29
falsedoor.com/doc/Brown-Stellar Theology and Masonic Astronomy.pdf
youtu.be/YUzd7G875Hc
youtu.be/F1sJDhJ-6iE
youtu.be/yle_qeeOIMA?list=PLFFB05929141EE377
youtu.be/zIioOvwaT3A
youtu.be/K2CezWts6oU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_particular_churches_and_liturgical_rites#Particular_churches_sui_iuris
youtu.be/nRphWczR4b8
youtu.be/SPp5LrG1t5I
youtu.be/DiqtFAKQHlk

Christian Sanders
Christian Sanders

The one true Church. Just ignore the false antipope pls.

Joseph Harris
Joseph Harris

Islam.

Colton Clark
Colton Clark

Orthodox Christianity

Austin Barnes
Austin Barnes

Eastern Orthodox probably.

There's some pretty famous non cucked baptist preachers in Arizona if you're there

Landon Edwards
Landon Edwards

eastern/slavic orthodox

Henry Reed
Henry Reed

Let your soul guide you. It we'll guide to least cucked denomination.

Brody Smith
Brody Smith

southern baptist

Connor Roberts
Connor Roberts

Russian or Greek Orthodox are your best bets. They don't allow gays and the priests are allowed to marry.

Parker Collins
Parker Collins

Orthodoxy, user--original Christianity, Orthodox Christianity is not cucked at all

Cooper Myers
Cooper Myers

They're all cucked

Nicholas Brooks
Nicholas Brooks

Who else attends Orthodox Liturgy as well? I'm not yet baptized, but I'm planning on doing so in the next couple months.

Chase Young
Chase Young

So Sup Forums is an orthodox board?

Jeremiah Perez
Jeremiah Perez

I was sexually abused by an Orthodox priest when I was 12.

John Nguyen
John Nguyen

Roman Catholicism. It's the one true church for a reason and no religion has contributed as much to our identity.

Too bad the pope is a cuckold.

Ethan Ortiz
Ethan Ortiz

If you are seeking something higher than yourself, go to a unity church.
It's just a bunch of people like you

Benjamin Hernandez
Benjamin Hernandez

Please be Catholic. We need more strong men.

Ignore the Pope. His politics are irrelevant.

Jace Garcia
Jace Garcia

Filthy casual, always let digits decide.
0 stay in bed
1 play vidya
2 watch TV
3 get dressed for church and then watch TV anyway
4 read the bible in your pyjamas
5 be a Calvo and do all the above and still be smug about your ticket to Heaven
6 go to a Lutheran Church and watch the fancy bisexual talk about tolerance while you Facebook
7 put on best tracksuit and learn about the conniving Jews from Orthodox priest
8 Go to Mass and meet the families of the guys who mow your lawn
9 Put on chaimail armour and remove Saracens

Jaxson Foster
Jaxson Foster

Any Baptist church that preaches out of the KJV of the Bible.

Ryan Carter
Ryan Carter

holy orthodoxy is the least cucked for sure. it's oldschool, original Christianity. we even have a motto "nothing novel, nothing new"

i couldn't recommend it more

Luis Parker
Luis Parker

So when Pilate saw that he was gaining nothing, but rather that a riot was beginning, he took water and awashed his hands before the crowd, saying, “I am innocent of bthis man’s blood; see to it yourselves.” And all the people answered, “His blood be on us and eon our children!” Then he released for them Barabbas, and having scourged Jesus, delivered him to be crucified.
Matthew 27:24-26

Wow the Jews admit they killed Christ! I wonder why Christianity has incited violence against them for centuries. Fuck atheism and paganism, its exactly what the Jews want.

Juan Cook
Juan Cook

Which ones?

Jaxson Ortiz
Jaxson Ortiz

Eastern Orthodox.

Just look at countries with eastern orthodox majorities - Russia, Georgia, Greece. All pretty based desu.

Ryder White
Ryder White

I'd read the Bible if I were you.
kingjamesbibleonline.org/
CGG provides highly coherent and scriptural based analysis.
Here's the series on the 10 commandments
cgg.org/index.cfm/fuseaction/Library.sr/CT/PERSONAL/k/1389/First-Commandment.htm

There's a lot of confusion and tomfoolery out there OP, watch out, don't trust anyone but yourself & God – study, meditate on the things you read, pray about it, and keep going.

Avoid the Babylonian Catholics, Idolatrous Orthodox, Faggot Jesuit-tainted Protestants, and Luciferian Gnostics.

Primitive Christianity can be discerned through study.

YouTube:
Walter Veith is good, South African guy, used to be a PhD Zoologist and leading evolutionary biologist. Had quite an interesting life.

the following links are cited, using primary source material straight from the Vatican's own publications, along with mainstream historical authorities.

Comprehensive history of the Reformation and the basic gestalt of Catholic presumption
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF170B126002E7CB0

Comprehensive Christian lecture series (gen.-rev.)
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL95B1BB23B7A3C795

Best Creationist series with most compelling evidence (even if you're a staunch evolutionist, it's a compelling mental exercise)
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwQY8D8NXJNOCZ6o78mLhCXxLivln7X6V

Regarding the Papal Echelon of Babylon & their Jesuit saboteurs
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL13eE2x3qhPkxhc2bwvVtGCVhmHAujklP
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8C6E641820DB83B3

Julian Bennett
Julian Bennett

Greek or Russian Orthodox (preferably Greek)
I'm Catholic myself and the church really isn't cucked despite the Pope's unfortunately misconstrued quotes, but I acknowledge that the East is a safer option.

Luis Brown
Luis Brown

despite the Pope's unfortunately misconstrued quotes

Oh he's just playing 6d chess isn't he?

Connor Foster
Connor Foster

This guy is kinda fucked

Full video
youtube.com/watch?v=gzEtfBQzrNg

Tl;dr video
youtube.com/watch?v=_UI6Q0CBCIY

Nolan Hughes
Nolan Hughes

*cucked

Nicholas Hill
Nicholas Hill

There's definitely a strong correlation.

Asher Bell
Asher Bell

Sup Forums is happy to ridicule trannies and liberals, but no one bats an eye when people nonchalantly talk about believing in fairy tales.

??

Tyler Roberts
Tyler Roberts

because they're not fairy tales, you've been lied to

Benjamin Bell
Benjamin Bell

religion is fairy tail
old ass meme

Joseph Jackson
Joseph Jackson

Quantum mechanics proves god

Dominic Morgan
Dominic Morgan

even the catholics on Sup Forums are orthodox!!! this is incredible! i don't think i even realized how orthodox Sup Forums was until this thread

i started the conversion process to greek orthodoxy two years ago. i'm still a catechumen but i attend liturgy and vespers regularly and i love it. i was raised catholic and i remember easter time passion plays, etc. but the paschal services are so much deeper and more moving, you can't even compare the two. it's like you actually feel like you're there at the crucifixion, and all it takes is carefully selected scriptural readings and chants. i never really felt God's presence at mass and it made me think i was an atheist for years. but in an orthodox church you really feel Christ is there

this thread is so comfy

Eli Perry
Eli Perry

because they're not fairy tales
Literally choosing to follow irrational beliefs and stories formed by archaic, 1000 year old societies.

Benjamin Wood
Benjamin Wood

Literally choosing to follow irrational beliefs
they're not irrational
1000 year old
truth is immutable, it doesn't spoil like milk

Joshua Sanchez
Joshua Sanchez

Except it doesn't and you won;t bother to explain why. Because it doesn't.
Does it also explain Allah? Daksha? Yahweh?

Carter Kelly
Carter Kelly

Orthodox Church or Mormon Church

But this user makes another valid point as well for just Primitive Christianity

Josiah Hernandez
Josiah Hernandez

Friendly reminder that Sup Forums is an Orthodox Christian board.

Robert Garcia
Robert Garcia

gnosticism and mysticism

Aaron Morales
Aaron Morales

kek

Charles Bennett
Charles Bennett

So the Greeks assigning lightning strikes to the work of Zeus wasn't irrational either? No, you say?
So what makes any mysticism surrounding God any different? People were (and still are) gullible and filled the gaps of reality with anything.

Jack Morris
Jack Morris

This

Joshua Gonzalez
Joshua Gonzalez

Coptic

Benjamin Hughes
Benjamin Hughes

So the Greeks assigning lightning strikes to the work of Zeus wasn't irrational either?
what does that have to do with anything?
People were (and still are) gullible and filled the gaps of reality with anything.
yes, thank goodness Christians came along and put an end to "god of the gaps" reasoning

Jason Ward
Jason Ward

Mormons are not christian, their baptism is not valid as it is not triune, and they have a skewed sense of an afterlife

Andrew Ross
Andrew Ross

Same here brother, though you are further along than I.
be me
Priest at church contacts me unexpectedly and asks if I would like to learn more about the church.
Figure I might as well give it a chance
Go to address and find its part of the Episcopalian Church, rented out
A little put back by them not having their own church space beyond what they set up in a theater room.
Talk to priest
Based Bromanian
Tells me about the history of the Church
Get enthusiastic about it and just listen
Leads me into a small office room set up as a chapel
Hands me one of the Bibles they had in the "church bookstore" (basically some books they sell)
Tells me I can keep it free
I insist I pay
Priest tells me its a gift
Been going to every service I could since and love the special Orthodox Study Bible's annotations.

Brayden Young
Brayden Young

Question for Christians here

Is race-mixing a sin?
"Blood of my blood, flesh of my flesh"

Austin Peterson
Austin Peterson

church bookstore

Gavin Turner
Gavin Turner

Christianity isn't a god of the gaps religion
yet Christians ascribe our creation, and the universe, to God.
Just as the Greeks thought Zeus created lightning.
Reminder: you actually believe in irrational bullshit.

Justin Butler
Justin Butler

i might try the orthodox church

Alexander Thompson
Alexander Thompson

he gave him a bible for free, what's wrong with this?

Jason Johnson
Jason Johnson

Its not about profit, they do a lot of book talks and people wanted it. Most churches have book stores.

Jordan Wood
Jordan Wood

What could ever rationally lead someone, to whittle down their belief in the spiritual, to JUST Christianity? Honestly I'm curious, what makes it rational? Why not literally any other religion?

Logan Ward
Logan Ward

no, it's a bad idea though

Reminder: you actually believe in irrational bullshit.
like what?
by irrational do you actually mean things without the ability to be rationalized, or just things you've been taught not to like?

Levi Martin
Levi Martin

Roman Catholic here. Stay away. I haven't been to Mass in 18 months. Too cucked.

Angel Howard
Angel Howard

Literally choosing to follow irrational beliefs and stories formed by archaic, 1000 year old societies.

oh, to be 14 again~

be more open minded, don't fall for the atheism meme

Noah Gray
Noah Gray

Said the last 5000 fedora tipping faggots

Zachary Wright
Zachary Wright

Traditional Catholicism

William Cook
William Cook

Cradle Orthodox here, Greek specifically. I'm curious. How did Orthodoxy become the religion of Sup Forums? Is it the authenticity and sincerity of the faith? Or is it some stupid online influence like Brother Nathanael? We're getting a lot of young single male (and quite frankly, beta) converts these days, and while I am not supposed to judge, a few of them are pretty fucking weird and I assume they post here heavily. I'm wondering what the motivation is.

And yes, the Eastern Orthodox Church is very uncucked.

Asher Morris
Asher Morris

Depends on the Rite.
If you follow the Latin Rite--the one that makes you a "Roman Catholic"--it is literally not even relevant. Your job is to pick an individual person who has good morals and health.
If you follow the other Catholic Rites--the Orthodox or Coptic ones for example--they have differing levels of ethnocentrism.
Even the more extreme ones don't have any strict rules against it though. Only savage cults like Islam do that.
If you've got a bit of that jungle fever, nobody will give a shit as long as your kids are Catholic and you aren't a degenerate because even dumb niggas are the children of God in the Catholic faith.

Lucas Brooks
Lucas Brooks

I'll honor you in prayer my friend. Just remember not to take communion if you go, but you can go kiss the bible during service. Communion is just meant for people who've been baptized, and it symbolizes being in the ministry of Christ, so it makes sense that the baptized should only partake.

Andrew Perry
Andrew Perry

There is a Bulgarian Orthodox church near me, how cucked would it be?

Joseph Reed
Joseph Reed

there's really nothing like it is there? they're so sincere and humble in their faith

protip: get some index tabs for the study bible. makes it way easier to find what you're looking for

Parker Long
Parker Long

I'm not an atheist.
I'm agnostic. But I see no logical reason to think Christianity could hold any sort of truth. I've honestly never heard of any reason to choose it, among other religions.
No, I love Christianity, or at least the idea of it.

Wyatt Walker
Wyatt Walker

Westboro Baptist. They tell it like it is.
God DOES Hate Fags

Luke Collins
Luke Collins

name calling

Jeremiah Bell
Jeremiah Bell

Keep telling myself i should go to church but I'm drunk af again.

Also this, I live near a Greek Orthodox church, should I go there or the (((Protestant))) church my grandparents went to?

Liam Johnson
Liam Johnson

I can only wonder....

Lincoln Gray
Lincoln Gray

If you've got a Bulgarian church near you, then you likely have a Greek church near you as well. The Bulgarian parish will likely be 100% in Slavonic and you won't understand a word of it. The Divine Liturgy in Greek parishes is usually 50% Greek and 50% English, and in some parishes is almost entirely in English. Same goes for an Antiochian parish. Go to a Greek or Antiochian parish. Speak to the priest after Liturgy.

Noah Reyes
Noah Reyes

least cucked? that's like asking which transexual is the least trappy...

dont worship that shit

William Collins
William Collins

worshipping a likeness of a deceased Jew nailed to a piece of wood
not cucked
pick 1 and only 1

Jaxon Moore
Jaxon Moore

Here's the process of what happened to me user
1.) Start lurking here. Become redpilled.
2.) Get deeper down the rabbit hole.
3.) See secularism on the rise in America/Europe
4.) Become blackpilled
5.) See nowhere else to turn
6.) Christanons say Ortho Christian is least cucked
7.) So be it
8.) Go to church voluntarily now. Reading Bible every night.

Don't be so quick to judge converts like me.
However, I will say last time i was in service this asian kid in the front row had a shirt that said "DEUS VULT" on the back.

Joseph Sullivan
Joseph Sullivan

Yeah, I keep referencing Matthew, the writing style really appeal to me.

Ayden Cooper
Ayden Cooper

I was raised Presbyterian. It was cucked in the 90s and proud of it. Has to be worse now.

Angel Murphy
Angel Murphy

Still waiting for someone to explain to me why I should follow Christianity (without calling me a fedora wearing 14 year old).
Literally 1000s of other religions to choose from
Even then, none actually lie in rational observations or thinking
??

Aiden Parker
Aiden Parker

It's English per the website.

Noah Ward
Noah Ward

Orthodox is a safe bet ... as a catholic I would say go to a Catholic Church but it can be a hit or miss based on tradition.. if you find a traditional Catholic Church then I'd say go there ..

Nonetheless go to Church, start somewhere. Even the mormon Church would be fine place to start. Given that Sup Forums cries about birth rates but ridicules christians who have the highest in the US hold your head high and know your welcome. Mormons being the highest in the US (3.1) btw, Christians range in (2.2-2.8) varies per studies.

If you seek the truth you'll end up catholic or orthodox. Apart from that I would recommend reading all kinds of Christian theologians. God bless.

Aaron Myers
Aaron Myers

AVIA MARIA!

Luis Taylor
Luis Taylor

to whittle down their belief in the spiritual, to JUST Christianity? Honestly
the historical evidence for the resurrection of Christ for one
what makes it rational?
its lack of irrationality

what do you think the word rational means?

Luke Williams
Luke Williams

I'll add that atheism rose by -30% under Obama
We see how that turned out
And we see how secularism is turning out in Europe.

Without Christianity, our countries will fall.
I believe that this is the one true redpill.

Lincoln Sanders
Lincoln Sanders

American protestantism has been perverted to allow and promote gay marriage and, more importantly, nonwhite invasion into our country. Last time I went to a Protestant church multiculturalism was praised via songs in the vernacular. I hate almost every aspect of the modern western world.

Ryder Campbell
Ryder Campbell

~30%*

Jordan Roberts
Jordan Roberts

Russian Orthodox and Russian Baptists.

Oliver Nelson
Oliver Nelson

Fuckin lol at all these westerners recommending an orthodox church. Do you think that the Greeks want you in their church?

Jaxson Jenkins
Jaxson Jenkins

Evangelicals are the least cucked.

Asher Watson
Asher Watson

There is no concrete or even reliable evidence for his Resurrection. Unsurprisngly, it's generally only Christians that believe in it because they're willing to believe in it.

irrational: not logical or reasonable.
What about your religion, then, is logical, as opposed to simply being open to whatever else may have created us, e.g some cosmic coincidence, another religious deity, etc?

Isaac Reed
Isaac Reed

Mormon Church

youtube.com/watch?v=0a3eJC3qAFU

Blake Cruz
Blake Cruz

guise, i'm not bashing your faith as i was raised catholic too but seriously, why don't you just convert to orthodoxy?

if you have to ignore your pope, are you really even catholic? think about it. i'm just sayin...

Connor Morgan
Connor Morgan

protestantism isn't an organization, it's a category

saying "protestants promote gay marriage"
is as honest as saying "christians promote gay marriage"

Cooper Ortiz
Cooper Ortiz

The Free Presbyterian Church.

Kayden Cooper
Kayden Cooper

I guess that's fine, then.

asian kid in the front row had a shirt that said "DEUS VULT" on the back
This is what i'm talking about. Can't stand it.

Having the old edition
The priest gave it to you because they needed to make space for the new edition that has the Old Testament and more explanation. But that's good that you have it. Also read "The Orthodox Church" by Metropolitan Kallistos, a convert himself. It's an excellent primer on the history of the Church.

Wyatt Campbell
Wyatt Campbell

Reformed Baptist

most Biblical, most based

Elijah Edwards
Elijah Edwards

There is no concrete or even reliable evidence
opinion noted
What about your religion, then, is logical
everything, prove me wrong

Owen Harris
Owen Harris

So why can certain aspects of your religion evolve and change, and not others?
Christianity, historically has evolved drastically, has been heavily influenced by other religions, etc. But gay marriage is a no no, and must stay that way, because dot dot dot?

Noah Johnson
Noah Johnson

Remeber 'Church' is from the word 'Assembly'

Sup Forums is church. When you arrive at your local church, you will be the church to others.

Jack Ward
Jack Ward

Do any of the churches you are interested in have videos of past sermons? Listen to a few from the churches you are interested in, then decide if its a church you want to visit.

Julian Sullivan
Julian Sullivan

I think OP should just go. ANY church can benefit from the presence of one of us (Sup Forumsacks)

Jordan Green
Jordan Green

The priest gave it to you because they needed to make space for the new edition that has the Old Testament and more explanation
dude... not cool. we all know the four gospels and psalms are the only part that matters anyway

Jose Rodriguez
Jose Rodriguez

We need to make our own non-cucked denomination of Christianity that jews cannot control. It should also have shit about the fourteen words in the bible and how jews and muslims are subhuman.

Nicholas Murphy
Nicholas Murphy

I'm not an atheist.
I'm agnostic

you sound just like me as a teenager. I was an agnostic atheist, that I was an atheist but not 100% sure because, well, logic. I used to pride myself on that, as if I found myself a comfortable niche of truth which anyone with common sense would share with me. the reality is, I was just godless and apathetic

It's easy to be an atheist when you're disconnected from god, and it's easy to be an agnostic when you don't have any decent knowledge of god and/or don't care

the thing is, there is more to our lives than the material world. the older you get, the more you pay attention, the more you learn, and the more open you are to new ideas, then the more you understand this to be the case.

what religion is the right one? who's concept of god is correct? this we simply cannot know. not least because we ALL have separate perceptions, intelligences, personalities and understanding of the world; what we must do is to instead find our OWN path, connect with god on a personal level and let our intuition guide us through life while maintaining a spiritual practice

some people are christians, muslims, hindus, buddhists or belong to other spiritual paths. some people stay with the religion they were born into, some change it, some find faith later on. all religions are valid in one way or another

the antithesis of a good religion or spiritual practice is devil worship - satanism, or ego worship. being an atheist, you're more likely to go over to devil worship, because you have no belief in and no respect for the concept of god.

old books like the Bible contain a lot of ancient wisdom and prophecy. they should not be ridiculed and discarded

take a red pill or two, and notice how atheism is being promoted by the media. the zionists want you to be godless. don't be a sheep, don't be a fool - at the very least, be an independent person and search for god yourself before giving up

Easton Taylor
Easton Taylor

opinion noted
Would you care to actually source the evidence which is apparently so irrefutable? And I assume it's irrefutable or else you wouldn't be a Christian...?
everything, prove me wrong
Your religion is built upon faith. Not observation. There, that's your entire religion.

Camden Sullivan
Camden Sullivan

Same fagging

James Gutierrez
James Gutierrez

Don't listen to people who haven't even read the Catechisms.
They don't know what being a Catholic is even about.

As much as I don't like the current Pope's opinions, he hasn't (to my knowledge) said anything that is deeply at odds with the Catechisms.

The problem people have with him is that he is trying to make friends rather than condemning evils in a time when Catholics are heavily persecuted in many parts of the world.

It's leading to an awkward situation where, even though the Crusades were technically a form of political power grab and basically heresy, a lot of good Catholics are seeing them with rosy historical lenses and wishing we could have an action like it to defend Western culture in the modern day.

While technically the current Pope hasn't broken any of the rules, people really just want him to stand up and say "Islam, you're being assholes. Fucking quit it, you barbarians." and he has not.

Easton James
Easton James

Baptist. But there are cucked baptist churches, so don't judge all baptist.

Dylan Wilson
Dylan Wilson

intelligence
religion

pick one, brb guys going back to /r/iamverysmart

Nicholas Lopez
Nicholas Lopez

Don't Baptists kiss Jewish ass?

Samuel Campbell
Samuel Campbell

There are many orthodox larpers.

Zachary Cook
Zachary Cook

We need to make our own non-cucked denomination of Christianity that jews cannot control
Christ already made it

Nathaniel Martinez
Nathaniel Martinez

I don't ignore him I do follow a lot of what he says, however, I do think that the church wouldn't suffer from a more populist pope.

Oliver Martin
Oliver Martin

orthodox desu

Carson Flores
Carson Flores

Southern Baptist ain't what it used to be.

Leo James
Leo James

I was just happy to see a fellow catholic.

Ian Evans
Ian Evans

some, yeah

a baptist made this film though
youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k

Samuel Hill
Samuel Hill

orthodox larpers
whatever bro. when i pray alone, i am not "larping"

Caleb Perez
Caleb Perez

independent fundamental baptist

all others have faulty heretical doctrine

Angel Collins
Angel Collins

most of the christian denominations are catholic. what makes you say that rome's claim is true?

Xavier Gutierrez
Xavier Gutierrez

southern baptist flag
women clergy
openly homosexual
lying papists

Ayden Garcia
Ayden Garcia

We're fucked

Angel James
Angel James

Are you attending an Orthodox parish? If so, you're going for the wrong reasons. At the Agape Vespers of Pascha, one of the most glorious services of the liturgical calendar, the Gospel is read in as many languages as possible, by both clergy and laity. Is that not multiculturalism?

Go to church for your own spiritual growth. It's easy to let your mind drift in awe in an Orthodox church. That's the point. There are hundreds of icons, hundreds of candles, sweet incense, chanting. The sanctuary itself is meant to be a physical representation of Heaven, where all who have presented their worthiness before God will stay for eternity. When you are judged, He will not ask if you are Orthodox. Focus on yourself, and focus on love and prayer for everyone.

Isaiah Barnes
Isaiah Barnes

Why?

Lucas Bell
Lucas Bell

Stop patronizing me with
your "you sound like me when I was your age"
No. I'm all up for believing that our reality isn't as simple as
"guur chemicals and science"
Stop discouraging atheism, I've told you once, I am not an atheist.
You have failed to answer my question. With your answer I could follow any religion, and even then be unsure. I'm not actively looking to be reassured or to find "my faith". I'm simply asking you Christians; what is the core of your belief? What makes it logical for YOU all to follow it (to those of you who are rational and logical).
You're simply telling me to do things, and be open minded. I am open minded, it's why I'm asking questions and not simply picking one religion out of 1000s.

John Diaz
John Diaz

i don't understand your question

Kevin Lopez
Kevin Lopez

Russian Orthodox

Pic related : Russian priests blessing aircraft that are about to bomb ISIS

Cameron Fisher
Cameron Fisher

Your religion is built upon faith. Not observation

Do you know what faith is? Have you ever had any first hand experience of it?

If no, then who are you to say whether the eye sees better than the heart?

You're dismissing the validity of something you have no understanding of whatsoever

Dominic Lewis
Dominic Lewis

Friendly reminder that Orthodoxy is just the false Catholicism that was used by Russkie autocrats to brainwash their peasants by setting up "independent" churches that somehow always agreed with the monarch being a hero of the faith no matter what they did.

There is no religious law or morality without an actual structure.
The Orthodox religions that reject the Holy See are heretical and you shouldn't go there. They're full of lies.

James Campbell
James Campbell

??
I have eyes. I can see poster ID and not once have I pretended to be more than one person.
Same fagging is literally impossible on this board.

David Carter
David Carter

So how soon before you realize taking this religion thing ultra seriously puts you on the level of rag heads in terms of Zealotry?

Tyler Green
Tyler Green

Eastern Orthodox

Julian Hall
Julian Hall

6d chess

nay, he is just a jesuit thelemite plant.

Aaron Hall
Aaron Hall

Mormon Church or any of the Anabaptist ones (Mennonite, Hutterite, Amish)

Easton Gray
Easton Gray

I am not. I keep resisting the idea of going to the church I was baptized in because I keep making excuses via getting shitfaced on saturday nights. Tell me to go to church, user. Seriously

Brody Nelson
Brody Nelson

Orthodoxy is just Russia's government-backed Church. A slightly less cucked version of the Anglican Church.

Zachary Sanders
Zachary Sanders

I never said you are one of them... but you should admit there are many of them. As atheist i see orthodox and some protestant churches not so cucked. At least you are not catholic.

Leo Wood
Leo Wood

how soon before you realize that faith and tradition are the cornerstones of a balanced life? atheism is marxist tier degeneracy.

Zachary Anderson
Zachary Anderson

reminder that the pope is currently a jesuit (jew) plant

Easton Rogers
Easton Rogers

I was baptized as a baby does that count?

Xavier Garcia
Xavier Garcia

I used to believe, then appealed to rational thinking. No one can explain to me how they rule out all other religions and choose just one. Can't you see that faith is simply the feelings and workings within your brain? All you can hold to your faith argument is "you can't disprove it". Guess I'll believe in a new God I make up, put faith in it, then tell others the same thing.

Wyatt Ross
Wyatt Ross

Go to church.
youtube.com/watch?v=8yys0Y1MSMg

Luke Wilson
Luke Wilson

there are no such things are denominations. You are either a christian who follows the lord and the bible, or you are a catholic heretic who will dwell in sheol the night of the rake.

Cameron Hughes
Cameron Hughes

bro no offense but that's the dumbest thing i've ever heard. russia has been orthodox for a thousand years and the church had to go underground during the soviet times. there was no "government backing" then

the USSR even turned churches into sick museums of atheism, with dioramas purporting to show how miracles are hoaxes, etc. priests were killed and imprisoned and the faithful were tortured in mental hospitals

Asher Brown
Asher Brown

Lads, I was born and raised Catholic, it's part of my family's identity and heritage (polish and Irish) and I'm proud of it, but I feel like mass is too casual. What should I do, try Orthodox or maybe search out a Latin Mass?

Jaxon Morales
Jaxon Morales

Stop patronizing me

I didn't mean to patronise you. I was sympathising with you. I remember holding your views

I am not an atheist.
that's not the point. agnosticism is sugarcoating atheism, or at the very least, it's saying you're comfortable in ignorance. both atheists and agnostics are godless

I'm simply asking you Christians
I'm not a Christian, so I can't answer your question, but like I said, people follow religions for their own reasons. different paths appeal to different people.

it's why I'm asking questions
you're asking the wrong questions. instead of asking other people to logically explain why they follow Christianity or other religions (if you want this sort of knowledge, you are better off doing real research of your own, noone can give you the info you desire in a few posts on Sup Forums - read books, find articles, watch recordings, talk to religious leaders etc.

and not simply picking one religion out of 1000s
pick one. pick a religion, research it, try it - if it's not for you, it's not for you, keep searching. there's no shame in trying out a spiritual path

better to walk a little down one path than be stuck at the crossroads in the forest forever

Josiah Thomas
Josiah Thomas

sola fide

Blake James
Blake James

because jesus was a boss. Christianity was perverted by constantine and projected onto a solar based religion from the ancient schools of mysteries. Religion used to be linked with priests who could tell by the stars when the seasons would change and therefore predict the weather, the rise and fall of the nile and other things crucial to ancient societies which gave them godlike powers and influence over the people and their kings. The message of jesus was basically to try and treat people fairly and act honourably, and acknowledge that all life comes from god and we should worship him.
When you consider all matter is energy, and all evolution of life is the evolution of energy, you realise that all life, all matter is a huge vortex of energy created in the big bang, everything is god and jesus was right. Your thoughts are also made of energy, so is it impossible to speculate that a universe of energy may on some level be conscious of itself?
Without a higher power to look to in times of desperation, we leave ourselves weak and alone. The druids knew that a man who believes in an afterlife has no fear of death. And fear is the root of neuroses, stress, envy, pretty much everything bad. And christianity is the cure for the degeneracy of modernity, which despises anything traditional and those who do not remember their history are doomed to repeat it.

Ryder Stewart
Ryder Stewart

nondenom evangelical fundie master race

church is just a stepping stone, the bible is the gate to enlightenment

Christopher Howard
Christopher Howard

This is a pretty redpilled outlook on religion tbqhfam

Brody Nguyen
Brody Nguyen

just a reminder that the earlier denomination is just a copy of one that came later. the pope is a time traveller see
lol

Aaron Jenkins
Aaron Jenkins

Not so sure he did it because he wanted to "make room" but either way its the gesture. I was never really a big fan of the OT, because whenever someone criticizes the Bible, they always go right for it like its the jugular.

Jack Edwards
Jack Edwards

Orthodox no if and or buts. Let me take you on a short trip:

breitbart.com/london/2015/09/26/dont-let-muslim-migrants-in-says-bulgarias-orthodox-church/
Don’t Let Muslim Migrants In, Says Bulgaria’s Orthodox Church

alwaght.com/en/News/71671/Orthodox-Church-Calls-Unity-against-’Evil’-of-ISIS
Orthodox Church Calls Unity against ’Evil’ of ISIS

pravmir.com/orthodox-priest-complains-to-german-authorities-about-harassment-on-christians-at-refugee-camps/
Orthodox priest complains to German authorities about harassment on Christians at refugee camps

cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w-chapman/greek-orthodox-bishop-calls-turkeys-erdogan-convert-or-face-unending-hell
Greek Orthodox Bishop Calls on Turkey's Erdogan to Convert or Face 'Unending Hell' With Muhammed

Jack Gutierrez
Jack Gutierrez

We are doing on our atheism longer than your country is existing.So yes atheism is part of my tradition since crusaders attacked our so called heretics.We beat crusaders badly.In 1621 germans tried push catholic faith here and they failed again.We were full of atheism before WW2 and russian bolscheviks.

Xavier Nelson
Xavier Nelson

No one can explain to me how they rule out all other religions and choose just one
Because it's right FOR THEM
it isnt a competition.

there is universal truth out there, and all religions attempt to tap into this in whichever way. all spiritual paths lead to god, it's up to us as an individual to choose (or find) a path

no religion has the whole truth

and you dont need a religion to have a relationship with god, though it does help to have guidance

All you can hold to your faith argument is "you can't disprove it"
Not once have I said that. my faith argument is that until you connect with god yourself, you can't understand what faith is. and until you try, you wont connect with god. instead of dismissing faith as "just feels", be AGNOSTIC about, if you will, and accept that until you experience it yourself you cannot just dismiss it as bullshit.

Guess I'll believe in a new God I make up, put faith in it,
faith doesn't work that way. if you just make something up and 'put' faith it in, it's fake faith, you're just lying to yourself. faith is something you develop through deeper understanding of the world and yourself

Ayden Perez
Ayden Perez

The problem people have with him is that he is trying to make friends rather than condemning evils in a time when Catholics are heavily persecuted in many parts of the world.
Well said.

Liam Cook
Liam Cook

That's why Catholics are best, my man.
The Catechisms of the Church specifically say that being a zealot is a failure of morals (and sinful, actually, because zealotry is an expression of sinful pride.)

Catholicism is best because the rule is to fuckin relax and be cool to people who aren't Catholic.

vatican.va/archive/ENG0015/_INDEX.HTM

Basically the rule is "You're invited to give it a try, we think you'll like it"
Unlike some religions that believe you must be forced to comply.

Try a pilgrimage.
Seriously--a pilgrimage to see, to touch a relic or place of significance.
There really is a sense of incredible weight to the places and items of the Catholic tradition.
I own a Class 3 relic. It is most precious to me. I suggest you find the time.

Charles Wood
Charles Wood

were you baptized as an Orthodox Christian?
If yes, then you can
If no, I'm guessing not

Blake King
Blake King

Can someone give me a few reasons why Orthodox is great or "less cucked"?

I see anons praising it on here but don't see any reason why.besides the fact it's not based in the West.

Robert Lopez
Robert Lopez

And is that also the case nowadays?

Grayson Evans
Grayson Evans

[Jesus speaking in Matthew]
And seeing the multitudes, he went up into a mountain: and when he was set, his disciples came unto him:
And he opened his mouth, and taught them, saying, Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.
Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.
Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.
Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.
Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.
Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.
Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.
Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.
Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.
Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.
Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Bentley Roberts
Bentley Roberts

that's not the point. agnosticism is sugarcoating atheism, or at the very least, it's saying you're comfortable in ignorance. both atheists and agnostics are godless
No no, it was the point because you discouraging it, and I am not one. And agnosticism is not a sugarcoated atheism. I don't think you understand the definition of either word. One, is a person who believes in a God. The other, is one which is OPEN to the idea of a god, or the lack of one thereof; it cannot be proven. To think otherwise at any given time means t lose rationality and your grip on true reality, the reality you can see without letting your emotions cloud your judgement.

you're asking the wrong questions. instead of asking other people to logically explain why they follow Christianity or other religions (if you want this sort of knowledge, you are better off doing real research of your own, noone can give you the info you desire in a few posts on Sup Forums - read books, find articles, watch recordings, talk to religious leaders etc.
?? I look into religion very often. I love religion, belief, etc. Partly because I enjoy the spectacle of it all, the demons, the artwork, but also because I'm curious. But in my curiosities and readings nothing has ever convinced me. So why shouldn't I actually ask some believers? I'm talking to people as opposed to simply researching now, not such a bad idea iih.

pick one. pick a religion, research it, try it - if it's not for you, it's not for you, keep searching. there's no shame in trying out a spiritual path
For what reason? I'm looking up and researching, why should I believe in them too? That's not how rationality or logic work. At best I can be open to them, but to believe exclusively in one is beyond the realm of logic and reasoning.

Ian Wilson
Ian Wilson

The true one
GTFO, with your pagan church.
The New Testament doesn't mention none of your filthy ceremonies, rules, and rituals. Repent or prepare for the lords wrath. Prove me wrong
It always depends on the pastor. Isaiah 55:6-7
Seek the LORD while He may be found; Call upon Him while He is near. Let the wicked forsake his way And the unrighteous man his thoughts; And let him return to the LORD, And He will have compassion on him, And to our God, For He will abundantly pardon.

Charles Murphy
Charles Murphy

damn bong, that's deep.

Thomas Gray
Thomas Gray

Interesting, there's is an injun saint in my local area, and my grandparents love going to that shrine. Maybe I'll go along sometime. Still, I wish the mass was more heady, but maybe I'll just have to start trying new churches.

I own a relic
You can just drop that bit without explaining, my dude

Owen Reyes
Owen Reyes

Roll for next week

Christian Ramirez
Christian Ramirez

I find Coptic/Ethiopian Orthodox to be the coolest. Plus they weren't cucked nearly as bad by the Romans as the more common denominations. Just make sure you can keep up with the other languages.

Bentley Martin
Bentley Martin

And what do you plan to replace religion with?
inb4 secular morality
In theory people can be moral without god, in practice, they delve into nihilism. As a result you see the rise of promiscuity, homosexuality, transexuality, single-motherhood, STDs, infidelity, and (counter-intuitively) declining birthrates. We see fags and women marching in the streets wearing only thongs and piercing. TV shows focus on materialism, sex, and vanity. This is all atheism has ever had to offer, the material.

Atheism and secular morality fail to give people a reason to be decent, respectful, and restrained. I'm sorry, some people just need to be coerced or inculcated into abiding by some given set of morality. Religion at least provides a history lesson and culture to boot.

Elijah Murphy
Elijah Murphy

you sound like estonia
thankfully no

Jonathan Martin
Jonathan Martin

I actually like this post. Nice to see people chill about it. I like you.

Xavier Allen
Xavier Allen

How rich are you?

Charles Wood
Charles Wood

citations required to back up dubious claims

so is it impossible to speculate that a universe of energy may on some level be conscious of itself?
Never suggested otherwise actually.

And christianity is the cure for the degeneracy of modernity, which despises anything traditional and those who do not remember their history are doomed to repeat it.
So you believe in something, because you think it will benefit society, or etc? Yeah, that's not a rational explanation as to why s=you would actually BELIEVE in the religion itself. All you're doing is describing why its morals are good, not why it makes logical sense to follow it.

Kayden Young
Kayden Young

Call me what you like, goyim. My destiny is with god, yours is with satan.

Adam Brown
Adam Brown

That's just the people who think Sup Forums is serious business getting a boner over the religion because it's violent and run by Russian dictators through puppet priests.
Don't entertain the stupidity, friend. It is debased and heretical. Worse than protestants.

Brody Flores
Brody Flores

sorry, meant for

Daniel Allen
Daniel Allen

Calvinism

Jaxson Perry
Jaxson Perry

dont go praise kek instead

Tyler Baker
Tyler Baker

what do orthodox and catholics think of this guy (pic related.)

Aiden Taylor
Aiden Taylor

tfw christians make 77 cents for every dollar that a jew earns

Joseph Bell
Joseph Bell

Saint wojak!
Praise kek

Parker Adams
Parker Adams

It existed during the Roman empire so this East/West filter you are applying wasn't yet so existent. Not only that, but before the Great Schism in 1054, all Christianity prevalent in Europe was Orthodox Christianity.

If you're wondering what makes it less cucked, its simply that they've for so long held their traditions and values. They've done little to try and go about appeasing (((progressives))). Along with this, the church still officially endorses the idea that Jews are responsible for the death of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ (1*) and they are committing grave sin by denying him. The Church also carries a lot of respect for authority and everyday I go do I hear "protect the President". Another thing I like is that women are expected to be modest and many wear light veils.

1) forward.com/news/breaking-news/324654/after-4-decades-jewish-dialogue-with-orthodox-christians-still-shaky/

Jacob Richardson
Jacob Richardson

faith doesn't work that way. if you just make something up and 'put' faith it in, it's fake faith, you're just lying to yourself. faith is something you develop through deeper understanding of the world and yourself
Why does that only apply to so called "real" religions? What if the religion I make up is based on my observations and understandings?? In that case, surely I can rationally put faith in Princess Sparkles, Goddess of the realities?

Not once have I said that. my faith argument is that until you connect with god yourself, you can't understand what faith is. and until you try, you wont connect with god. instead of dismissing faith as "just feels", be AGNOSTIC about, if you will, and accept that until you experience it yourself you cannot just dismiss it as bullshit.
But, as stated, I used to believe. You're asking that I first put faith into something first. I have. Point negated.

Because it's right FOR THEM
it isnt a competition.
Competition? I'm simply asking people the question, and wish to understand the drive behind their belief, because whatever it is, I don't get it.

Kayden Reyes
Kayden Reyes

The Orthodox Church is the same church that began to follow the teachings of Christ and worship God the Father in 33 AD. The Bishop of Rome excommunicated the Bishop of Constantinople in 1054, which led to the terms "Orthodox" and "Roman Catholic" being used. The Nicene Creed, the most important words spoken by the laity during the Divine Liturgy, never actually uses the word "Orthodox." It refers to the "One Holy Catholic and Apostolic church." The "Orthodox" church is the only "Catholic" church in the true sense of the Greek word kαθολιkός, meaning "universal" or "all-encompassing." The Orthodox church is not an "easy" church. It is extremely hard to be Orthodox. The mysteries (sacraments) of the Church are not taken lightly and being Orthodox means making every decision with prayer and internal reflection. It is authentic and sincere.

Lucas Diaz
Lucas Diaz

heretical pantheism
Jesus was absolutely not about "chilling out"
His own words from Matthew 10:

32 Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.

33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

37 He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.

38 And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.

39 He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.

class 3 relic
sounds like idolatry to me

Brody Butler
Brody Butler

Christianity has always been about faith; in other religions like Islam, the justification is "here is exactly what Allah wants you to do" whereas Chirstianity is a collection of stories told by witnesses that give us the outline to live in a righteous manner.

Don't be a fag, nerd. There also Greek, Romanian, Armenian and many other churches that weren't under the yoke of the Soviets. Maybe Romania is a bad example, but you get the point.

Elijah Wright
Elijah Wright

Stupid christians attacked many European kingoms which werent full catholic and their hypocrisy.We fought half of european crusaders.From their movement it was just step to atheism.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hussite_Wars#Beautiful_rides_.28Chevauch.C3.A9e.29

Bentley Mitchell
Bentley Mitchell

Roman Catholicism. Fuck what all the cafeteria Catholics on here are saying. This is the only one founded by Christ, he gave the keys of the kingdom to Peter and we got a Pope and Magesterium to help us clear out any confusion. Pick up a Catechism, it's full of clear positions on the faith. Yeah, Pope Francis isn't that great. Possible commie. But the Pope isn't the faith, he's just in charge of making sure the core values of the faith are not compromised. His random interview opinions aren't doctrine. The Holy Spirit guides the church and ensures that it never errs, even if we got a weenie Pope. Yes, the current state of Liturgy leaves much to be desired, but again, it is the faith itself that is true. Liturgy can be fixed and you can find better parishes, but a nicely done liturgy and no substance isn't worth it (looking at you, Anglicans). Orthodox Christians are definitely bros, and hopefully one day we'll be together again, but sorry you gotta have a Pope or you get confusion, heresy, and assholes just winging things.

Landon Baker
Landon Baker

1)
The Roman Catholic Church contends that its origin is the death, resurrection, and ascension of Jesus Christ in approximately AD 30. The Catholic Church proclaims itself to be the church that Jesus Christ died for, the church that was established and built by the apostles. Is that the true origin of the Catholic Church? On the contrary. Even a cursory reading of the New Testament will reveal that the Catholic Church does not have its origin in the teachings of Jesus or His apostles. In the New Testament, there is no mention of the papacy, worship/adoration of Mary (or the immaculate conception of Mary, the perpetual virginity of Mary, the assumption of Mary, or Mary as co-redemptrix and mediatrix), petitioning saints in heaven for their prayers, apostolic succession, the ordinances of the church functioning as sacraments, infant baptism, confession of sin to a priest, purgatory, indulgences, or the equal authority of church tradition and Scripture. So, if the origin of the Catholic Church is not in the teachings of Jesus and His apostles, as recorded in the New Testament, what is the true origin of the Catholic Church?

Alexander Bailey
Alexander Bailey

The other, is one which is OPEN to the idea of a god
you don't seem to be though. you don't type like the sort of person looking for answers with a curious and open mind, you type like someone already pretty sure in his logic who is pissed off that people have religions.

partly because I enjoy the spectacle of it all, the demons, the artwork
ok, same. back when I was an atheist, paradise lost and inferno were some of my favourite pieces of literature. I loved Christianity for the stories and entertainment. demons were cool. I get you. but from this I assume that you're not actually engaging with religion in the right way. if you only appreciate it as spectacle, then you're only considering it on the surface level, which goes some way to explaining why you can't understand why people believe it

why should I believe in them too?
this is the sort of question I mean when I say you ask the wrong questions. if you want to look for god, you will find him somewhere, and understand him in a particular way (which is open to change, of course, as you grow as a human being). noone can answer your of 'why should I believe exclusively in one religion' because noone is saying there is exclusively one true religion (and if they do say that, they shouldn't - you know, as you have clearly stated, and which I agree with, that there is no one religion for everyone)

you really remind me of me when I was younger, and I don't mean that to be patronising, i mean that with affection

you're evidently an intelligent, capable sort of person. all I ask of you user, is that you keep an open mind, and more importantly, an open heart.

god bless you dude

Benjamin Baker
Benjamin Baker

Apart from your own prejudices, why is any of what you listed, bad?
Don't assume I disagree but, tell me. It's subjective, surely. So if people were to behave in such a way, how would the nation faulter? Economically, etc? Would people#s quality of life, happiness, etc, decrease? Or do these things simply displease the conservative brain, for ((reasons)).

Gavin Long
Gavin Long

2)
For the first 280 years of Christian history, Christianity was banned by the Roman Empire, and Christians were terribly persecuted. This changed after the “conversion” of the Roman Emperor Constantine. Constantine provided religious toleration with the Edict of Milan in AD 313, effectively lifting the ban on Christianity. Later, in AD 325, Constantine called the Council of Nicea in an attempt to unify Christianity. Constantine envisioned Christianity as a religion that could unite the Roman Empire, which at that time was beginning to fragment and divide. While this may have seemed to be a positive development for the Christian church, the results were anything but positive. Just as Constantine refused to fully embrace the Christian faith, but continued many of his pagan beliefs and practices, so the Christian church that Constantine promoted was a mixture of true Christianity and Roman paganism.

Constantine found that, with the Roman Empire being so vast, expansive, and diverse, not everyone would agree to forsake his or her religious beliefs to embrace Christianity. So, Constantine allowed, and even promoted, the “Christianization” of pagan beliefs. Completely pagan and utterly unbiblical beliefs were given new “Christian” identities. Some clear examples of this are as follows:

Colton Powell
Colton Powell

citation needed
enjoy
falsedoor.com/doc/Brown-Stellar Theology and Masonic Astronomy.pdf

James King
James King

3)
The Cult of Isis, an Egyptian mother-goddess religion, was absorbed into Christianity by replacing Isis with Mary. Many of the titles that were used for Isis, such as “Queen of Heaven,” “Mother of God,” and theotokos (“God-bearer”) were attached to Mary. Mary was given an exalted role in the Christian faith, far beyond what the Bible ascribes to her, in order to attract Isis worshippers to a faith they would not otherwise embrace. Many temples to Isis were, in fact, converted into temples dedicated to Mary. The first clear hints of Catholic Mariology occur in the writings of Origen, who lived in Alexandria, Egypt, which happened to be the focal point of Isis worship.

Andrew Rogers
Andrew Rogers

Hey guys I've been going to Latin Mass and it's fantastic...

Read an article that it was replaced in the 60s and the Catholic establishment want to get rid of it. Should I switch to Orthodox if I cant get my Latin Mass?

Christopher Morales
Christopher Morales

What does it say about your sect when you openly admit the Body of Christ is lacking? How can you openly claim the faults of the church and the entire organization and then be rest assured the same isnt true for its doctrine and fellowship.
Weak

Hunter Barnes
Hunter Barnes

What is the difference between catholics and protestants? Is there a severe difference other than the pope?

Michael Wright
Michael Wright

Armenian
The Armenian Apostolic Church is an Oriental Orthodox Church and is NOT in communion with the Greek, Russian, Romanian, Serbian, Antiochian, and other Eastern Orthodox Churches. The Orthodox Church referred to most often (and the true faith) is found in the "ethnic" churches in communion with the Ecumenical Patriarchate of Constantinople, of which the churches i've mentioned are, and the Armenian church is not. Please stop giving wrong information.

Bentley Bell
Bentley Bell

4)
Mithraism was a religion in the Roman Empire in the 1st through 5th centuries AD. It was very popular among the Romans, especially among Roman soldiers, and was possibly the religion of several Roman emperors. While Mithraism was never given “official” status in the Roman Empire, it was the de facto official religion until Constantine and succeeding Roman emperors replaced Mithraism with Christianity. One of the key features of Mithraism was a sacrificial meal, which involved eating the flesh and drinking the blood of a bull. Mithras, the god of Mithraism, was “present” in the flesh and blood of the bull, and when consumed, granted salvation to those who partook of the sacrificial meal (this is known as theophagy, the eating of one’s god). Mithraism also had seven “sacraments,” making the similarities between Mithraism and Roman Catholicism too many to ignore. Church leaders after Constantine found an easy substitute for the sacrificial meal of Mithraism in the concept of the Lord’s Supper/Christian communion. Even before Constantine, some early Christians had begun to attach mysticism to the Lord’s Supper, rejecting the biblical concept of a simple and worshipful remembrance of Christ’s death and shed blood. The Romanization of the Lord’s Supper made the transition to a sacrificial consumption of Jesus Christ, now known as the Catholic Mass/Eucharist, complete.

Elijah Wilson
Elijah Wilson

Missouri is great. Lutherans on the other hand well

Lincoln Miller
Lincoln Miller

Some call him pastor Anderson, others call him the ''sodomite slayer''

Thomas Miller
Thomas Miller

wasted

Jeremiah Mitchell
Jeremiah Mitchell

Peter did not get the "keys to the kingdom" that is a complete and utter miscomprehension of the words of Christ. He was making a pun on the Aramaic word for rock which sounds similar to Peter's name. You really think Jesus would hand over the ministry to the guy who cut the ear off a random servant as he was carried away and not only that but denied him 3 times? Catholics are so deluded.

Brayden Rogers
Brayden Rogers

Flee imagination, fantasy, analysis, figuring things out
can an orthodox christian explain this one to me?

Nolan Ward
Nolan Ward

Hello!

The Eastern Orthodox Church would love to have you! We haven't changed in over 14 centuries, aside from language and mild localization! Our patriarchs are monks! Our priests have master's in theologies (and are married, so not child-touchers like certain other denominations)! We pray the way Christ and his disciples taught us, with ancient hymns!

Don't listen to the Catholic cucks. They had their chance, but they Crusaded us.Their cuck is "infallible" by the laws they wrote. They have abandoned Christ.

You can choose any of our region/language churches! We've got Russians! Armenians! Greeks! And more!

We also hate Muslims! Erdogan is probably the anti-Christ! Come hate Muslims with us!

Long live Byzantium!

Lincoln Bell
Lincoln Bell

Thanks for these digits, Le Pen will win now.

Thomas Gutierrez
Thomas Gutierrez

5)
Most Roman emperors (and citizens) were henotheists. A henotheist is one who believes in the existence of many gods, but focuses primarily on one particular god or considers one particular god supreme over the other gods. For example, the Roman god Jupiter was supreme over the Roman pantheon of gods. Roman sailors were often worshippers of Neptune, the god of the oceans. When the Catholic Church absorbed Roman paganism, it simply replaced the pantheon of gods with the saints. Just as the Roman pantheon of gods had a god of love, a god of peace, a god of war, a god of strength, a god of wisdom, etc., so the Catholic Church has a saint who is “in charge” over each of these, and many other categories. Just as many Roman cities had a god specific to the city, so the Catholic Church provided “patron saints” for the cities.

Isaiah Martin
Isaiah Martin

Pick up the snake heathen!

Christian Cox
Christian Cox

Some call him pastor Anderson, others call him the ''sodomite slayer''

Lel, he's a fuckin bitch...

youtu.be/YUzd7G875Hc

Evan Lopez
Evan Lopez

6)
The supremacy of the Roman bishop (the papacy) was created with the support of the Roman emperors. With the city of Rome being the center of government for the Roman Empire, and with the Roman emperors living in Rome, the city of Rome rose to prominence in all facets of life. Constantine (AD 272–337) and his successors gave their support to the bishop of Rome as the supreme ruler of the church. Of course, it is best for the unity of the Roman Empire that the government and state religion be centralized. While most other bishops (and Christians) resisted the idea of the Roman bishop being supreme, the Roman bishop eventually rose to supremacy, due to the power and influence of the Roman emperors. When the Western half of the Roman Empire collapsed in 476, the popes took on the title that had previously belonged to the Roman emperors—Pontifex Maximus. Pope Gregory I, ruling from 590–604, is usually considered the first bishop to truly wield papal authority.

Samuel Perez
Samuel Perez

Is any of what you listed bad?

Tyler White
Tyler White

7)
Many more examples could be given. These four should suffice in demonstrating the origin of the Catholic Church. Of course, the Roman Catholic Church denies the pagan origin of its beliefs and practices. The Catholic Church disguises its pagan beliefs under layers of complicated theology and “church tradition.” Recognizing that many of its beliefs and practices are utterly foreign to Scripture, the Catholic Church is forced to deny the authority and sufficiency of Scripture.

The origin of the Catholic Church is the tragic compromise of Christianity with the pagan religions that surrounded it. Instead of proclaiming the gospel and converting the pagans, the Catholic Church “Christianized” the pagan religions, and “paganized” Christianity. By blurring the differences and erasing the distinctions, yes, the Catholic Church made itself attractive to the people of the Roman Empire. One result was the Catholic Church becoming the supreme religion in the Roman world for centuries. However, another result was the most dominant form of Christianity apostatizing from the true gospel of Jesus Christ and the true proclamation of God’s Word.

Jose Thomas
Jose Thomas

avatarfagger calls others a bitch

wew. i forgot to filter your name too. my bad ill rectify that mistake right away

Jacob Wright
Jacob Wright

was beaten half to death and tazed, fighting against obama's unconstitutional checkpoints
a fuckin' bitch
nah

Jordan Lee
Jordan Lee

8)
Second Timothy 4:3–4 declares, “For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths.”

Gavin Murphy
Gavin Murphy

Rollin for tomorra

Ryan Flores
Ryan Flores

Boghosian Detected

Oriental Orthodox is the least cucked anyway, I love me some Armenian liturgies

Owen Hughes
Owen Hughes

arius was right. it marries the christian faith with western philosophy and logic perfectly.

fuck you "orthodox" ideas.

Mason Turner
Mason Turner

I hardly consider hating jews a selling point. Jews follow a wayward and outdated faith but they are not directly guilty for anything they did not personally commit.

Why is Orthodox the only "universal" church?
And how is it things are 'not taken lightly'.

Are there actually separate texts Orthodox folks follow or is it simply a matter of interpretation?

My impression of Orthodox folks is much higher than protestant, still need to learn more before I judge.

Andrew Ramirez
Andrew Ramirez

dubbed 66 in a religion thread
while called Erdogan the anti-Christ
Eastern Orthodoxy is one true faith
new necessity to reclaim Constantinople from Muslim filth

Join me, brothers!

Jackson Gomez
Jackson Gomez

made this for you

Asher Peterson
Asher Peterson

Don't assume based on the way I type, then. I type with conviction because I'm looking for truth. I suppose if you were more curious, you would type passively and look for the religion which suits your fancy and simply delve in? Just a guess. It's just strange to me. I'm not angry that people believe in religions. But it urks me that Sup Forums condemns things such as liberalism, etc. as opposed to something like this which to me is so much more easily scrutinized. But no one here seems that interested in looking at religion in that sort of way. It seems more like an old men's club, a hobby of belief. "which religion is best" "which is most convenient" "oh, you should definitely join this church". No one really seems to care.

if you only appreciate it as spectacle, then you're only considering it on the surface level, which goes some way to explaining why you can't understand why people believe it
Key word: partly

noone is saying there is exclusively one true religion (and if they do say that, they shouldn't - you know, as you have clearly stated, and which I agree with, that there is no one religion for everyone)
This relates back to what I was saying before about Sup Forums's hypocrisy, or that's what I'd like to call it. To me, set religions with rules, etc fro 1000s of years ago seem too unrealistic to me. So I just find it odd that Sup Forums can discuss them almost nonchalantly. while acting so determined in other respects. They can respect religious beliefs (actually, they can't atheism is ridiculed here) but not different racial policies, etc?

Landon Ross
Landon Ross

Catholics tend to be more liberal, protestants tend to be more conservative

Protestantism is pretty divided since there are hundreds of divisions, but one of their core beliefs tends to be that the bible is the supreme authority (besides God of course) in matters of faith. Catholics put much more emphasis on their traditions, such as the pope being infallible and tithes (mandatory donations to the church) and writings by saints and such.

Orthodoxy is a sort-of in between.

Brody Harris
Brody Harris

Yeah, he's a little whining cunt preaching in a woodshed in a shithole in Arizona...

Jackson Flores
Jackson Flores

Latin Mass
Answered your own question there traveller.

Julian Wood
Julian Wood

Well... right, okay.
Basically, Relics come in three 'grades'
A First Class relic is the mortal form of a Saint or similar important religious figure. Those are the ones that get held in arks or similar--they're the big business.
A Second Class relic is an object used regularly or worn by a saint or other person of religious significance, and is similarly believed to have tremendous spiritual power, but less than the first class.
A Third Class relic is any item touched briefly by a person of religious significance, or which has touched a relic of the first two classes. They're considered to be precious, still, but they're not expected to have any strange or miraculous effects. Mostly they're of a ceremonial and emotional value.

Depending on the place, you may be allowed to create your own Third Class relic directly by the keepers of a higher-class relic as part of a pilgrimage, or they might be willing to do it for you if the relic is particularly delicate. Another common practice, especially among monastic retreats that keep important relics, is to create Third Class relics in small quantities to give as gifts to pilgrims. It's generally considered good form to buy a small prayer book or offer a donation in exchange because a Monastery is generally hard to maintain without money.

In my case, when I was a child I was very shy. When I was wandering around a retreat away from the family I'd come with, I sat on a small pier on a lake. The place felt like the most still place in the world and I think he understood that I was working through some stuff on my own. He gave me a little, simple plastic crucifix and told me what it was, and I still have it to this day.
Also I just realized for the first time that dude somehow showed up on an old pier without making a sound and I didn't see him leave either, so he might have been a ninja or something on his off time.

Angel Russell
Angel Russell

Its ok Mohammed. We accept you

Lincoln Rodriguez
Lincoln Rodriguez

Mormons used to be as it was all about having a lot of wives and children to bring the light of God into the world. It's not quite as good as it once was though it may still be the least cucked in comparison to the rest.

Lucas Nguyen
Lucas Nguyen

I asked you a question, feel free not to answer it I suppose, it's Sup Forums tradition most of the time and no one's ashamed of it.

Brandon Myers
Brandon Myers

Not the Church of Satan (Catholicuck church). No liberal fag churches eiher. If you NEED ritualistic bullshit (which Christ explicitly speaks against) go all the way and do Orthodox

Isaiah Mitchell
Isaiah Mitchell

why are you so salty about him?
did one of his sermons against the sodomites hit too close to home?

Gavin Richardson
Gavin Richardson

Catholics are more tolerant of others and ideals. They are pretty much 50/50 Rep/Dems. The Pope is garbage though. Pope John Paul II was the last good Pope.

Orthodox is the least cuckold though.

The most important thing is about going to Church is community. Once you get to know some around you, its nice to know you have somewhere to go, if you have no one left in your immediate life.

Joseph Wright
Joseph Wright

United Pentecostal Church International. Women have to wear skirts, women aren't allowed positions of authority, alpha male worship, and strong male pastor will mentor young men in the church.

Lincoln Bell
Lincoln Bell

Parable of the Wedding Feast
Matthew 22:1-14

Everything is going according to plan. There is no reason to get self righteous about the pagan/christianity blur line. In the parable this is analogous to

"And those servants went out into the roads and gathered all whom they found, both bad and good. So the wedding hall was filled with guests."

Christopher Thompson
Christopher Thompson

once saved always saved

literally says in the bible and 1000s testimonies you can fall from grace

Adrian Ortiz
Adrian Ortiz

If Jesus wanted one Church, he wouldn't have had 12 disciples that he sent out to different parts of the Earth. This is assuming you're Catholic. As we all know, Ethiopia was Christian before Rome. So Catholicism's claim to being the "true" church, is complete horseshit.

Bentley Lewis
Bentley Lewis

For me personally the theology fit more precisely with what I know already to be true.

It's also amazing to actually participate in the rituals you real about in the history books.

The conservative stuff is a nice bonus though, for sure. Every service is like a mini vacation from a world I can barely comprehend anymore.

Anthony Perry
Anthony Perry

Mornons

Henry Young
Henry Young

IS EVERYONE GOING TO IGNORE THE SIGN IN FRONT OF THEM?

I 66-DUBBED IN A RELIGIOUS THREAD, CALLING ERDOGAN THE ANTICHRIST. FOOLS!

EASTERN ORTHODOXY IS THE CONFIRMED TRUE RELIGION. ISLAM IS CONFIRMED DEVIL-WORSHIPERS. ERDOGAN IS CONFIRMED ANTI-CHRIST.

HELP ME. WHAT DO I DO?!?!?!?

Owen Watson
Owen Watson

/devilish/

Tyler Diaz
Tyler Diaz

Greek orthodoxy
Coptic...Antiochian...Georgian

Noah Bailey
Noah Bailey

Just sayin Bubba...if you like loud mouth yelling crazy stuff, he's not the best...Manning rekt him anyday of the week..

youtu.be/F1sJDhJ-6iE

Leo Diaz
Leo Diaz

Take back Constantinople

Ryder Lewis
Ryder Lewis

You expect anyone to comb through all of that for specific evidence to each point? Call me a princess but, be realistic. I'm not denying that this possibly contains evidence. You're asking me to read it, so I'll politely ask you to select bits which support your claims.

Justin Sullivan
Justin Sullivan

They continue to mock Christ, Brother Nathaniel did a very eye opening video about such the thing. Never will they refer to Christ by his name, but rather a corruption of it I will not type out of loyalty to him. I'm not advocating for hating Jewish people for their race, but every Christian should hate them for their awful beliefs.

Watch This:
youtu.be/yle_qeeOIMA?list=PLFFB05929141EE377

Brayden Rodriguez
Brayden Rodriguez

Egyptian Copts are cucked. They pay the jizya. All Middle Eastern Christian churches are cucked.

Xavier Martin
Xavier Martin

United Pentecostal Church International

Lel nah...

youtu.be/zIioOvwaT3A

David Gutierrez
David Gutierrez

This

Hudson Martinez
Hudson Martinez

H-HOW. I WASN'T EXPECTING A 66-DUB.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT. TURKISH PRIME MINISTER REALLY IS THE ANTI-CHRIST. THAT'S WHY HE WAS CALLING HIMSELF THE CALIPHATE.

MUSLIMS CONFIRMED SATAN-WORSHIPERS.
ORTHODOXY CONFIRMED INHERITORS OF "GOD'S PEOPLE".

I NEED ARMS! HELP ME!

GREAT SIGN; A MIRACLE:

Kevin Parker
Kevin Parker

Let me use an analogy:
There is a beautiful magical cake sitting on a stand in the room. It represents Truth. No-one knows who the chef is, or what it’s made of. A group of people take a slice of the cake and taste it, and then they determine what it’s made of.
There are 3 fundamental truths about the magical cake: it is made with fruit, there is dairy in it, and it is sweet. Noone can know for sure what fruit, or what dairy, or what sweetener, they can only taste the cake and try to work it out for themselves.
Man A thinks it’s a carrot cake, made with butter and sugar. Man B agrees, but he thinks it’s made with brown sugar. Man C has a completely different idea, and he says the fruit in the cake is actually apple, it’s made with a lot of milk and the sweetness is honey. Man D cannot taste honey, but agrees that the fruit is apple and it’s made with butter – perhaps the sweetness is artificial. Man E chooses carrot, butter and honey, but adds to recipe – he tastes egg.
All these men have different ideas, all of them have shades of truth. Some perhaps have more truth than others (for example, Man E, who recognises the egg, a definite component of the cake) but it does not diminish the truth of the others. All men agree that, though they cannot see or smell or sense the chef, that he exists. They have faith that he exists. All men try and recreate the cake, never actually hitting on the correct recipe but getting as close to possible to the truth.
An atheist stands by and says – there is no chef. What’s in the cake doesn’t matter, just eat the cake and be done with it.
An agnostic stands by and says – maybe there is, maybe there is no chef. What’s in the cake doesn’t matter, just eat the cake and be done with it.
A devil worshipper stands by and says – there is no chef. And it doesn’t matter anyway, because I made a pastry that’s way better than the cake. Make your own pastry with me, and lets ignore the cake.

Adrian Cooper
Adrian Cooper

He warned it would be wrong to have ritual if you forgot the message, but not if you carried it. Orthodox Christians do an amazing job of recording and teaching why they hold their traditions.

Christopher Wright
Christopher Wright

That passage is about self-defense while preaching and wandering. It isn't about aggression, it's about defending yourself against government officials who murder preachers of other religions, and not getting stabbed by robbers on the roads.
Has nothing to do with aggression.
Jesus was a peaceful guy who wanted everyone to get along. I never said he was a pushover.

Kevin Phillips
Kevin Phillips

Liar
John 10:27-28
John 6:47
romans 8:1
1 corinthians 10:13
phil 1:6

Jesus only died for the elected. May God's will be carried out.

Thank the Lord for the sacrificial lamb for you have been redeemed and the Holy Spirit will eternally secure the elected

Daniel Barnes
Daniel Barnes

Youre using the Ricky Gervais argument: "there are 3000 religions in the world so how can you say yours is the right one". The fact that there are so many religions does not disprove god or absolve you from the responsibility of seeking god. If you read the christian bible you will see that God put people on the earth to give them a choice. That makes sense to me because if God wanted to force people to worship him he would write I am God, worship me in the sky. God obviously didnt do that, so now you have a choice to be a hedonist or to seek the existence of a high power and the morality that a supreme being would have you live by. I used to be some what of a fanatic for christianity but now I respect morals of any religion although from what I have seen the morals of christianity seem to be most true.

Jaxon Cook
Jaxon Cook

Do I need to explain why living only for one's own pleasure is bad and creates a dysfunctional society?
Do I need to explain why not having a father figure creates loose cannons out of children?
Do I need to explain why the homosexual culture is riddled with hypersexuality and literal mental diseases?
Maybe instead of me having to explain all of this to you, you can use the brain God gave you.

Dylan Walker
Dylan Walker

DEUS VULT WHEN!???
Digits will say the date

Owen Perez
Owen Perez

None. All beliefs are equally cucked, be they secular, religious, violent, pacifistic, big, small, or any other traits.

Easton Gomez
Easton Gomez

what if (((Jesus)) is a false prophet?

Cameron Martin
Cameron Martin

WHY ARE YOU KEKS ARGUING OVER LESSER FAITHS?!

A MIRACLE JUST HAPPENED, IN THIS THREAD. BUT, YOU'RE SO CONSUMED IN THE ARGUMENT THAT YOU CAN'T SEE IT!

I CALLED ERDOGAN THE ANTI-CHRIST AND 66-DUBBED.

I'M LEGITIMATELY WORRIED THAT I HAVE BEEN CHOSEN TO "DEAL" WITH ERDOGAN (CONFIRMED ANTICHRIST).

PLEASE HELP!

Connor Long
Connor Long

It is the universal church because it is the only church that has remained unchanged since 33 AD and has followed the teachings of Christ's and his original apostles since that very time. Orthodox Christians don't follow separate texts, but rather we interpret those texts as they were intended to be interpreted by those who wrote them.

And maybe "Not taking things lightly" was a bad way to put it. I meant that in the sense that Orthodoxy is very serious about everything it does. For example, fasting is more austere. We are advised to fast from meat and dairy on Wednesdays and Fridays year round, plus for nearly 50 days during Great Lent. But at the same time, fasting more about personal reflection than it is about your diet.

TL;DR: Orthodoxy is Roman Catholicism without additions, and Protestantism without subtractions.

Matthew Collins
Matthew Collins

This is the only area I'm a heretic in.

Kernels of truth in all faiths, complete truth in Christianity.

Mason Rodriguez
Mason Rodriguez

DEUS VULT WHEN!???

Like i said a couple days ago...only Catholics can use that term...

Justin Russell
Justin Russell

1 out of 10 chance (my math might be wrong)
miracle

Sebastian Rivera
Sebastian Rivera

Your ass would be on the curb for not being """"greatest ally""""

Juan Sanders
Juan Sanders

this is a link to an actual masonic handbook on symbology and the origins of religion that used to be prescribed reading for high level masons.
it is quoted as a source book by masons. It oulines in the first chapters what i was saying about the ancient mysteries schools.
Check my original digits, kek approves
Bookmark that link and read it at your leisure, it's interesting at the very least and will open your eyes to lots of symbols etc.
call me a princess but i cant be fucked to annotate it for you. Thats where i read what i told you. Either trust me, or don't. I dont give a fuck chap

Adam Gonzalez
Adam Gonzalez

Oh okay, thanks for the explanation. For a second I thought you might be in possession of Saint George's codpiece or something

Adrian Parker
Adrian Parker

The root of the problem is nihilism. People begin to believe that nothing really matters without religion. Sure, atheists might say something along the lines of "well humans have a duty to each other," and try and build up a moral system from that. The problem is that it is too universalist and too materialist. The atheist has no kinship to his ethnic group or countrymen, thus he will drop his countrymen when it is convenient for him. This goes for any set of morals the atheist happens to scrounge up through reasoning, he'll ultimately cast them aside when they become inconvenient since their is no larger punishment for doing so.

So the big problem is that atheism destroys societal cohesion and builds materialism. It doesn't plan for future generations and only cares about the moment. Promiscuous, meaningless sex is a symptom of someone who doesn't value themselves, nor the person they are engaged with. Homosexuality is very self-centered and egotistical. Anal sex is dangerous in itself. Nihilists may not see the importance of a two-parent household being necessary to raising a stable child, but it is, and the crime stats show it. Civilization and culture were built on some form of enforced religion. It certainly makes people less materialistic and happy with their lot. It creates more artistic and moral inspiration than atheism. On the whole, people trust each other more and develop a common trait as a people under religion.

Wyatt Stewart
Wyatt Stewart

A few of the million protestant churches or copticism. Orthodoxy is for subhuman slavs and catholocism is for brown spics

Luke Clark
Luke Clark

self-defense while preaching and wandering
defending yourself against government officials
Actually it is very specific in mentioning family members. The point is that you cannot be Christian and hope to get along with everyone.
Even those who are the closest to you (family and dear friends) may and will become your enemy because of your faith, and you should be proud to profess it and stand by Christ rather than them, if you have to (and you WILL have to) make that choice.

Connor Brown
Connor Brown

d to explain why living only for one's own pleasure is bad and creates a dysfunctional society?
Do I need to explain why not having a father figure creates loose cannons out of children?
Do I need to explain why the homosexual culture is riddled with hypersexuality and literal mental diseases?

tfw 2017 and we live in a society where people actually do need this explaining to them

Bentley Cook
Bentley Cook

What about the churches that predate Catholicism, genius? Coptic church, doy. And what about the fact that the Romans murdered Jesus? Catholicism is just propaganda.

Alexander Lopez
Alexander Lopez

It originates in Christian Bible as a declaration by Saint Paul: "Deus vult omnes homines salvos fieri,"—"God willeth all men to be saved."
Taken from Wikipedia

I can say whatever I'd like leaf.

Mason White
Mason White

Hey, uh... Just so you know man, Masons aren't the super secret illuminati or whatever. It's just a club. It's basically a frat without being attached to a college.
Source: Am one. Membership dues are expensive.

Jason Stewart
Jason Stewart

Orthodoxy is for subhuman slavs and catholocism is for brown spics

A true Murican...you're from West Virginia, right?

youtu.be/K2CezWts6oU

Wyatt Baker
Wyatt Baker

66-DUBBED
noone cares

basically it boils down to this: it's your soul, your choice

Zachary Richardson
Zachary Richardson

how is agnosticism sugarcoated atheism? Should user just jump to a conclusion, because he can't make up his mind based off the evidence? Nice logic. Stop making Christians look bad. Every time you do, you make the Devil look good, sinner.

Thomas Peterson
Thomas Peterson

The Coptic Church IS Catholic, you imbecile.

You're mixing up "Catholicism" the broad category with "Roman Catholicism" which is just the common name for followers of the Latin Rite, one of the (many, many) variants of Catholicism.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_particular_churches_and_liturgical_rites#Particular_churches_sui_iuris

All Mallards are ducks, not all ducks are Mallards.
Meditate upon this.

Noah Sanders
Noah Sanders

Don't just take the word of random anons. I'm heading to bed now, but I'm gonna share some titles you should look into if you want to understand Catholic theology better. I earned my MA in Catholic theology, and these are some of the better titles I had to read over the years for it and my BA in the same field.

Theology and Santiy - Frank Sheed (general theology)
On the Incarnation - Athanasius of Antioch (Salvation)
A Commentary on the Apostles Creed - Rufinus
The Spirit of the Liturgy - Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger (liturgical theology)
Cur Deus Homo - Anselm of Canterbury (salvation)
The Early Church - Henry Chadwick (basic church history)
Called to Communion - Joseph Cardinal Ratzinger (Sacramental & liturgical theology)
Truth and Tolerance - Joseph Cardinal Ratzinger (Ecclesiology / Catholic Identity)
The Meaning of Tradition - Yves Congar (Liturgical Theology / Reform)
The Shape of Catholic Theology - Aidan Nichols (general theology)
The Trinitarian Controversy - William G Rusch (Christology)
A Key to the Doctrine of the Eucharist - Abbot Vonier (Sacramental theology)
An Introduction to the New Testament - Raymond E Brown (Scripture)
The Cambridge Companion to the Gospels - Stephen C Barton (Scripture)
At the Origin of the Christian Claim - Luigi Giussani (Christology)
Early Christian Fathers - Cyril C Richardson (primary sources from the Early Church.

Jackson Perez
Jackson Perez

actually his point still stands, only Catholics use a Latin translation of the Bible

Ethan Cook
Ethan Cook

Thanks m8, saved

Cameron Wood
Cameron Wood

Baptist
Tithe Pastor Anderson, Arizona
Death to the Jews
RACE WAR NOW! !!

Julian Cox
Julian Cox

While you shameful individuals argue over who gets Christ's ENDLESS love, a miracle has happened.

I 66-DUBBED, confirming Erdogan as the anti-Christ. I need your help reclaiming the Holy Land Constantinople from the Muslims.

How do we go about this, for reals this time?

John Cox
John Cox

Here, here!

Hudson Lopez
Hudson Lopez

technically, French is a liturgical language allowed in EO, so we could say "Dieu le veut". But before the Great Schism, Latin was used by the Apostolic Catholic Church (which EO remains).

Landon Collins
Landon Collins

I don't think we should be genociding Jews or anyone else, and I hope there isn't churches that support such a thing in earnest.

That said, they do serve to be ridiculed and called out for what they're doing. Too many people give them a free pass.

Evan White
Evan White

Correction to my above list: On the Incarnation was written by Athanasius of Alexandria, not Antioch.

Liam Sanders
Liam Sanders

Baptist

The average Baptist pastor sound like this...

youtu.be/nRphWczR4b8

Brayden Smith
Brayden Smith

class 3 relic
What is this ? What's yours like ?

Nolan Allen
Nolan Allen

Russian Christians are the least cucked christians.

Jonathan Green
Jonathan Green

none

Benjamin Powell
Benjamin Powell

Son. There are various sects of masonry, and many are completely innocuous and just basically social clubs. Others are nefarious, like the ones involved in dunblaine. Low level masons often know nothing of the occult ramifications of their actions and are not enlightened into the higher orders of knowledge.
The masons were founded by scientists and free thinkers attempting to escape the puritanical church which threatened their lives for heretical investigations, see gallileo.
So educated men met in secret to discuss the mysteries of the universe away from the church.
These intelligent men learned much of the ancient mysteries schools and their secrets, and gave themselves great advantage by their knowledge. it is this knowledge which is shared in that book. It is not hippy bullshit, it is the actual secret teachings of the ancient dionysian mystery schools filtered through the minds of the intelligencia of the enlightenment period.
Little hint - in your initiation when you shuffled around blindfolded, you were retracing the movements of the dog star sirius through the zodiac, which as a priest would have enabled you to calculate the time of year and thence the season. Its not just a funny ritual, it is actual ancient knowledge that once had power. It was lifted from the induction of priests into the ancient orders...

Angel Gonzalez
Angel Gonzalez

I was born Coptic orthodox, it's the most original form but still at the end of the day fake like all organised religion. You don't need a church to be spiritual or feel connected to all/God. However at least Orthodox Christianity has legitimate spiritual practices in it like real fasting, prayer and meditative prayer including the use of mantras, isolation etc.

So Orthodox monks are the most spiritual and Godly Christians by far but even if they're practices are good their dogma is still nonsense.

Isaiah Young
Isaiah Young

I care. WTF is up. bro? Looks like we got a heathen in this thread.

Sebastian Phillips
Sebastian Phillips

Fuck you, the whole "Muh Chosen People" meme started in the 20th century with (((Protestants))) who got paid off. The Roman empire fell because people like Nero were in leading Rome (and guess how they felt about Christians). This meme needs to die.

Liam Gray
Liam Gray

you're the bitch, thanks for the link though

Robert White
Robert White

You won't go user. Just another case of something you ought to do in the future. No modern person that wasn't raised Christian can be a true believer.

Cameron Rodriguez
Cameron Rodriguez

you're the bitch

OO, sickening reply Bubba

youtu.be/SPp5LrG1t5I

Jeremiah Morris
Jeremiah Morris

And btw Coptic hymns are derived from ancient Egypt. Gnosticism is the legit Christianity and also heavily influenced by ancient Egypt but was suppressed by the Romans because it couldn't be used as a tool for control.

Zachary Gutierrez
Zachary Gutierrez

He's still kissing kike ass anyway hes all for race mixing

Blake Lewis
Blake Lewis

You don't have to assassinate the guy or do anything illegal. But, you could do something. And if you could do, you should do. That fucker is like Muhammad X Stalin.

Logan Harris
Logan Harris

JEWS CONFIRMED ACCOMPLICES OF EVIL, ALONGSIDE ERDOGAN/MUSLIMS.

RETAKE CONSTANTINOPLE, THEN JERUSALEM? OR JERUSALEM FIRST?

Jeremiah Hall
Jeremiah Hall

Pilate
Jewish

Excuse me

Aaron Collins
Aaron Collins

yeah right I call bullshit you fucking pick out a few people who were against kikes and the kikes hating on christianity which is true but that doesn't mean kikes haven't used Christianity against whites. at this point Christians are like beating a dead horse anyway you've used up your usefulness to the kikes

Nicholas Brown
Nicholas Brown

do you not understand that you lost to? your whole culture lost? that you are a shadow of your grandfathers? and your sons will die a slower death of meaninglessness? you think you were a part of this victory? do you believe christ will save your soul? I don't believe in any of it, but don't delude yourself, all religion is a way for a man to control another man without the threat of violence, at least with paganism they weren't trying to forcefully convert people because non-pagan ideals were dangerous to their fragile and ignorant faith. hey, but keep believing, maybe sky-jew will come down one day and cut you in on a slice of kneeling at the feet of god for all eternity not daring to look him in the face like the little cuck you are.

fuck off, you're that thirteen yr old cuck who has no idea about anything, if only there were a way to verify what I said, oh yeah! its in the fucking scripture you fucking moron! one of the central themes of christian doctrine is submission: submission to god, submission to rhetorical doctrine, submission, to your pastor, submission to other men, there is simply no other way to state it, and its not like everyone chose this, because of the way christianity/pisslam work like mind viruses most people were forced into it as children, so not only are you a slave defending your masters, but you never even bother to question why.

Grayson Rodriguez
Grayson Rodriguez

Roman Catholicism. Certainly not the Orthodox schismatics.

Brandon Ward
Brandon Ward

Constantinople. We need to get rid of heretical Ecumenical Patriarch Bartholomew and get an orthodox Patriarch, someone from Mount Athos preferably.

Jonathan Rogers
Jonathan Rogers

I see. So it's used frequently in hell then i guess?

Hunter Bennett
Hunter Bennett

You typed out the literal embodiment of a euphoric fedora tip translated into text.

Adam Watson
Adam Watson

if you say so kike

Parker Ross
Parker Ross

It's literally RIDF centcom, so yeah.

Ethan Martin
Ethan Martin

I will travel to the Holy Mountain and find us a successor for Bartholomew. The numbers of this post will decide when I leave.

There aren't any sand people in here, are there? How about longnoses?

Cameron Thomas
Cameron Thomas

Pic related. He also has sermons about the Jewish lies and how the holocaust is fake.

youtu.be/DiqtFAKQHlk

Robert Hall
Robert Hall

TRIPS, CONFIRMATION OF JEWISH EVIL, ALONGSIDE ANTICHRIST ERDOGAN AND HIS MUSLIMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Landon Reyes
Landon Reyes

Hes pro-race mixing you fucking idiot. His sermons are done in AZ out of some fucking strip mall with like 20 people attending.

Brody Mitchell
Brody Mitchell

Hes pro-race mixing you fucking idiot. His sermons are done in AZ out of some fucking strip mall with like 20 people attending.

...with a mix couple in front of him most of the time...

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit