Black man defending Jefferson Davis monument in New Orleans. America truly has been made great again

Black man defending Jefferson Davis monument in New Orleans. America truly has been made great again.

black = indian/mexican????

Guy on the right looks more black to me.

That's who I'm talking about.

Friendly reminder the satiric racism on pol is just a meme. We understand (the truely redpilled anons) criminals and degenerate people come in All shades sizes and both(as only 2 exist;) ) sexes. In the real world all that really matters is honest, empathetic, hardworking good people and race is a social construc. We are ONE RACE bipedal mammalian hominids, ((they)) want is to be seperate in fact ((they)) bank on it as they know if the masses came together they wouldnt stand a chance.
Tldr; yfw ((they)) push the race shit to retain power.

LE BASED BLACK MAN

FUCKING
B A S E D

Free market Detroit paradise when?

>muh pol is satire

Gas yourself, you bloody hooknosed demon. Niggers and kikes need to go be with their people.

Don't speak for me faggot

>truth to power

Why is the south slowing removing its history?

black dude is from Oklahoma

They have banned firearms from the JD statue because it is within 1000 feet of a school.

Jefferson Davis, PT Beauregard, Robert E Lee, Andrew Jackson......all these New Orleans statues were erected to commemorate great Americans. Just because they were associated with the Civil War/Indian Wars doesn't mean their only contribution to history wasn't all about black people. That is the problem with white liberals and black rednecks is their self-centered viewpoint. The problems they face aren't outward, they are inward. Self-hate/loathing because they have an internal identity they can't understand.

Because long before the Social Marxists ran the academia and the corporate-banking cabal took over the government, the United States was on its way to being a homogenized nation of people of all colors; especially the ones who built the US. European whites, natives, Latins, African-Americans - we'd begun to figure it out and by the late 1970s things were starting to look good for equality - real equality. By the Clinton Era it had been achieved. Sometime around 1998 the culture began to evolve and by the end of the 00s it was all over.

But anyway, because America is being Balkanized.

The confederacy has been designated as "hateful racist Hitlers" by the politically correct opinion-master jews who rule us.

Like the complete cucks that we are, we agree to shamefully hate our own grandparents and our own history.

This is beyond humiliating, to grovel so, before the disgusting jews.

Please note and I quote, "the truely redpilled anons" which obviously does not include you mongs.
Cheezz zketd for du bz of truth.

USA USA USA

Fuck off reddit

Fuck off aboo

>truly redpilled
>ignoring obvious truths based on evidence freely available to anyone because of some vague concept like (((civic nationalism)))
>you being repilled

>my sides

Haha BASED!
Wait until I tell my transexual black friend about this.

>Tha constitution makes us all equals

muh based niggers look this one is libertarian therefore all of the 85-iq savages should be accepted

*squeak squeak*

Using ((their)) statistics to class a WHOLE people thereby generalizing a type of human based on melanin content or assumed place of origin. Wanna know how I know you're an edgy faggot with limited real life experience? Grow up son. A moral compass isnt limited to worldy issues or prerequisites. Funny thing is you act just as bad as those you condem, you just go about it differently.

>We are ONE RACE
nice try kike. go preach your kikery to the nogs in Chiraq and see how far you get.

>le based blackman!!11!

woah fucking BASED man

Want to know how you're projecting? Because I know you're wrong and thoughts like that never even entered my mind. You're just a gullible idiot that ironically believes generalizations about me, despite having little information. The information about blacks having low IQs, being predisposed to criminality and Jews being disproportionately represented in government and media even after controlling for IQ are all there. You ignore it and try to peddle some childish utopian nonsense with no basis in reality. Take your dime store philosophy elsewhere you insufferable maggot, and take the filthy apes you love with you.

absolutely based

checked

>Tha democrats is da real racis

You come across as a small hurt man lashing out, guess what, you are still family in the eyes of my One True Infinite Creator and by my belief system. You're just that 3rd step cousin that has "issues" to work out, still love you faggot.

It's his history too.
I know some black people are just as freaked out by all the social engineering going on as white people

From the NOPD email listserv:
City Issues Advisory in Advance of Scheduled Protests
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
May 6, 2017
City Issues Advisory in Advance of Scheduled Protests
NEW ORLEANS – Today, the City of New Orleans issued an advisory to the public in advance of planned protests on Sunday, May 7, 2017. The public is encouraged to be safe, patient and prepared for disruptions to vehicular and pedestrian access to streets in surrounding areas.
Large demonstrations are scheduled to take place beginning tomorrow morning at Congo Square, Lee Circle and near the Jefferson Davis statue. There will be higher than normal law enforcement presence in and around these areas throughout the day. Citizens have a constitutional right to assemble and exercise their first amendment rights to free speech and peacefully protest. We understand there are strong emotions surrounding this subject and we ask that the public remain peaceful and respectful while demonstrating. Out of an abundance of caution, the City’s Office of Homeland Security and the NOPD have taken extraordinary security measures and dedicated the necessary public safety resources to protect all people and their right to peacefully protest and maintain law and order.

>Congo Square

Was he actually protecting it? No proof. Looks like they were giving marching orders. There is a planned AnTifa rally there tomorrow (?)
Patriots are planning on showing up. The nogs already defaced the Beauregard statue this week.

I'm not hurt in the slightest. Just disgusted by your willful ignorance and lack of longitudinal thinking. You take an individual, just like leftists, and go "SEE #notallniggers!!!!!!! LE BASED BLACK MAN"

You come across as a simpleton by not seeing the obviously logical fallacy you're committing, the exact same one we've been criticizing SJWs et al about for years. You're either an idiot, or willfully ignoring the obvious.

You are more dangerous and insidious than the niggers you worship because you promote falsehoods in order to maintain your moronic utopian narrative.

That's my city!! Being from here, I have to say that guy is my hero. I can't put into words what tearing down those monuments does to my soul. His race is irrelevant. He is what an American looks like. Based as hell. Not giving a fuck to anyone but his country. E pluribus unum.

It's a damn shame, I've always been captivated by southern culture and I would hate for it to die and fade away.

>we are one race
nice try, kike

I can't even put into words how much this kills me. Everyone I know can't even talk about what's happening in the city.

>muh one race

no, this guy, user

Triggered af, love and light be with you homosex's.

LE BASED BLACK MAN !!!

>be you
>get BTFO
>I was only pretending to be retarded.jpg

le ebin troll'd u! xDDD

BASED

I hope he will wear h is BASED MAGA HAT when he impregnates my daughter

wow that was close

those digits

Some blacks are alright. I won't want an ethnostae just a country with 90-95% its best best race.

aka US for whites but maybe 2% are black.

that is HELLA BASED guys lol
where my magapedes at!
praise kek
shadilay
awoooo

Have some OC for those double trips friendo

>123 444 999

>t want an ethnostae just a country with 90-95% its best best

As long as white countries are not giving all out money away to them. I'm fine with black ethnostates. Send them back to Africa. We could visit them in the future like Jurassic Park and tell our kids that niggers used to be all over.

Gotttt dayum quads of truth.
Not once did I backpeddle nice try tho, k bye.

I'll go for the US being 85% white and 15% black as long as we have 0% Muslims.

BASED BLACK MAN PLS FUCK MY WIFE

WE PROUD PEEDS PREP BBC THE BEST. BASED

Right now its 17% Latino and 12% Black.

There are places in the South where it will die very hard.

What would the law actually be in the gun friendly states regarding his use of that weapon? Could he really fire on people vandalizing the monument or is it just visual deterrence?

This is extremely based.

When will this upstanding black men finally impregnate my daughter?

When Germany becomes a Muslim country all the right wing Christian Black man will save you.

ANSWER THIS BURGERS

Its a deterrent until there is a life-threatening situation, in which case he can use it.

If an angry mob attacks him, he can mag dump into the crowd, retreat, and would not be convicted of any crime.

It's hard to say really.

So say if a group of 3 came up, totally ignored his presence, and started chipping at the monument with tools. If he then started firing on them after due warning, would he be fucked or have a chance of getting off?

He could detain and arrest them until police come and take them. If he just shot them, he'd be fucked. Citizens in the US have the right to arrest others, if they witness them committing a misdemeanor or felony.

>werr i cum frum, we call dem monkies!

You almost Had it till the one race trash. We're very well aware that there are some absolutely based non whites and we love them. There is also a very clear statistical difference between the races or we wouldn't have to go to the trouble of pointing out the black guys amongst the nigs and the nogs.

The best part is that those rednecks are self-aware when theyre taking that picture. A nigger would try his best to look "gangsta"

This is true, we are one bi[pedal race. Whites are in denial that they came from albino pajeets. Very sad denial. Great shame and cowardice. No supremracy to be found here. Were brothers. The internet killed the caste system, get over it.

It's actually really bothersome how rural people are depicted by urbanites, and I say that as someone from a wealthy Sydney family.

Nothing in that picture tells you those 2 guys are unintelligent, unkind or otherwise.

You say it's the South, when in reality it's everybody but the South who want to remove its history. Libtards have gotten it into their heads that the Southern States having any kind of Civil War memorabilia is racist and they want to get rid of it as if this was Germany trying to get rid of the Nazi imagery.

So you mean Whites are evolved Pajeets? Like humans in general evolved from primates, becoming more intelligent in the process?

Interesting, Poojeets really are a lost link that should be placed in a big zoo to be studied by white scientists.

But after all, what is India if not the largest and smelliest zoo in the planet?

I live with a nigger. Dudes my best friend. I'd ship his ass back to Africa in an instant if I had to. Please fuck off with this shit. I'd murder every nigger in cold blood if I had to.