You have 10 seconds to prove you're not commie filth, liberal trash, or unamerican. GO

You have 10 seconds to prove you're not commie filth, liberal trash, or unamerican. GO.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sage

:v)

What are they trying to slide?

> not unamerican
fuck

>using TulaAmmo
>accusing anyone of being a commie

top laff

I carry a pocket constitution with me at all times

>A4 carry handle
>A2 handguard
>bcg in backwards
>plastic magazine
>steel case ammo
>poorly calibrated assus monitor
fucking kys nigger

OH KENTUCKY! THE HUNTERS OF KENTUCKY!

im not tho

Texan

i have document proving to be related to the Hapsburg

>thinking only tulaAmmo has casings like this
WEW
>BCG in backwards
what are you smoking?

I from grade 3 to 5 I would rent tables at local craft sales and sell comic books and pogs because my dad wanted to teach me capitalism.

You can clearly see the bolt facing the rear of the gun towards the buffer tube.

Room clearing kit.

Hey, I'll have you know that I had family in the Waffen-SS

Meet Blepe.

I think profits are bad, and the rich should pay their fair share in taxes

todays liberals are a result of past soviet moles pumping communist propoganda into our education system leaving us with corrupt professors teaching future leaders to become regressive faggots that put feelings before facts for the sake of self indulged illusions of tolerance and progression.
Ironic that the said programmed commies accuse free thinking uncencored (or alt right if you like blanket terms) individuals of licking russia's ass as they get assfucked in an epic orgy between jews, arabs, commies, and lizard people.

look with your eyeballs. It's cocked open. Thats the front of the BCG, the rest is hidden. Cuck detected.

>bullets in mag backwards
I didn't know HK made an AR.

>bullets in mag backwards
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH. Another cuck that has never owned a high powered baby killing assault weapon.

>unamerican
>international board

stop

How long you been on this site for, newfriend? have you met Dave?

Noguns detected

I want to come to the U.S. along with Saskatchewan and Alberta, if you give New York and L.A. to Canada.

No, I'm exArmy and have built my own ARs, something is off with that bcg...that bolt looking bit and the back end of ejection port, that's different....very different.

That clip is backwards moron.

>Celebrate diversity

I voted for the guy who killed Osama bin Laden.

You mean magazine, dumbass?

> no battle rifle
MuH dIvErSiTy!!!!

>clip
>brazil
>thinks he knows what he's talking about
WEW.
The BCG is charged back, I pulled the charging handle with an empty magazine in so it would stay open. Then I took this picture. You don't know what you're talking about.

>clip

How about you go fuck yourself

pic related is a healthy ar15 with bcg in the correct way. I've owned an ar since 2010, don't try and give me shit for a gun i'm well familiar with.

Looks fine to me user.

I post in pol

Dog Bless Burgeristan.

I save Hoppe-snek memes.

the closest I've got is a CETME
>no FAL
>kms

again, BCG is backwards. Jesus christ get your shit together.

WOW, it's exactly what mine looks like! You're an idiot. Go army.

Neat, you put the bcg in the proper way.

>no can of dip

COMMIE

Being Canadian I only have 2 twelve guages winchester pump and remmington semi auto, One 20 guage mossberg. On top of that I have a .22 rifled, bolt action, with some fifteen capacity magazines. Working towards a restricted weapons liscence to acquire a handgun, maybe a bigger rifle.

I truly hate you niggers, I will never be able to own those weapons legally and walk around with them in front of cops and whatnot.

>embarrassed ex army larperfag doesn't know what a charged AR bcg looks like
>I WAS ONLY PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED

I don't get this troll. The bcg is clearly locked back in both pictures.

is this a new meme? everyone's bcg is perfectly fine.

or do you not realize that the first two guys had their perfectly normal bcgs locked to the rear?

your POG is showing

sorry grandpa that things got so bad

thank you paperclip for giving future generations another chance to end this all

All you AR-15 owners make me miss my C7

Yeah, you can even see the channel in the receiver that the cam pin rides in.

To put it simply; if you don't own a gun you're literally a subhuman slave.

Gun ownership is the ultimate freedom that a human can possess. If you do not own a gun you need to fuck off of this board.

This COULD be the begginning of an epic new memey. Call the folks at reddit.

Also
Do you fags even hunt? The US is huge and teeming with wildlife that constantly needs culled. Also animals are delicious
Pic related, my first BUCK, killed with my 2nd rifle (first was .22) age 12. 2010 was a good year.

If America was founded on liberal principles, how can I be un-American by following the lead of my forefathers?

no fair can't get gun do to mental health

Youre bcg is fine and you're saying his is locked back, wtf?

kek, banned in canada

I hate the america that the politicians, banks, and media made

>Tulammo
>No optic, even though you have a flat-top upper
>A2 handguards
Sad senpai.

my name a jeff

>letting the ((((((state)))))) dictate whether you're fit enough to own a gun

***KEK ALERT***

I write off school shootings but am prolife

Checkm8

Murrrica.

Muh gun laws
t. Commiefornian

i would shove that gun up your ass. stop acting like a retard, and put that shit away

Tfw American. Tfw actually free. Tfw I can carry a firearm legally everywhere and use it for self defense. Tfw not foreign scum. You're not free unless your government trusts you with firearms for self preservation.

Can't you just go down to the local cartel store after you're done building wall and pick up a couple of Automatic Killer-47s and Annihilator Rifle-15s?

>guns will protect us from a tyrannical gove....

it's all your fault, really

Wew this thread, people still use Eotechs? And the shitty AA battery ones at that?

You sound like an edgy middle schooler "has a dark and twisted side"

>extended clip on a g19
why

It was a budget AR :(
Also, once again, that's not Tulammo.
>put that shit away
>im in my own home
COMMIE ALERT
Also i would beat you up :)

this is a text board.

no one "sounds" like anything, you greasy faggot

AR15s are not banned in Canada

>that's not Tulammo.
Oh, excuse me, some other brand of 25 cent slavshit steelcase.

>clip
>suppressing inner rage

I'm not a CIA asset so i could never have those mang. I do however have a friend that owns 4 SKS and has plenty of ammo to shoot in the cold nights here in the mountains.

>Benjamin franklin was a transexual, George washington was a communist

>prove you're not unamerican
Welp

>itt poverty

For Mother Russia and Stalin
do i pass ?

GTKRWN

>implying the government would blow up its own infrastructure to kill civilian rebels

the only way to oppress a society and/or quell a rebellion is boots on the ground. Stay cucked

his initials he engraved on his youth knife

reeeeeee

>current year
>not having mechabook that's reads text scrips

>Government bombs out its OWN FUCKING CITY using weapons of mass destruction
>People just carry on their regular lives like nothing happened
>Nobody does anything about it
>No politicians turn up headless in trash cans with warning letters outside the white house
>No piles of bodies of soldiers killed in retaliation
>No molotovs thrown into mansions

The leftist fantasy of the government easily obliterating its own people with superior firepower is just that: a fantasy. The government is not some all-powerful being, it's a collection of individuals, and those individuals are still human.

GAP
my nigger

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

>lel

It was murica pushing their anti nuke rethoric and anti armed citizens, we lost our weapons thanks to murica being corruptive as fuck in Latin America.

I drink whole milk