BREAKING Anonymous threatens ourguys

Those fags are threatening to send Jack Prosobiec and Lauren Southern to french jail for spreading "fake news" (and they know it's fake leaks because it hurts their feefees and their candidate's chances)

twitter.com/YourAnonCentral/status/861012465236283392

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/YourAnonCentral/status/861012465236283392
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Alt Right PM Harper

your user central is a faggot

>Anonymous

when did they go so low?

and they think just because jack works for the rebel, he's subject to canadian laws

Sup Forums hated scientology because scientology fucked with their cartoons. Anonymous hated scientology because RELIGIONS SHOULD BE FREE.

They were moralfags from jump. And yes, that was the argument that was had back in 2006. Now I'll kill myself for still being on this site 11 years later.

>I made a twitter called anonymous!
>I'm the hackers on steroids you heard about on Fox now!

>tfw when you've been here since before the habbo hotel raids

Can this fucks be any more retarded?

fake news, that hacker's name was Sup Forums

>WE'RE L33T HAXX0RS EXPECT US!
>NO NOT THOSE HAXXS

what kind of a name is Proboscis?

>twitter.com/YourAnonCentral/status/861012465236283392
Is this account really used by some of the "Anonymous" activists? Or is it someone just shitposting? Have they ever posted anything as proof, like a notable hack?

>(((Rebel Media)))
>Laurence "CIVIC" Southern.

Who gives a shit? They're reddit shills and controlled opposition.

>when someone broke rules 1&2 during the first blackout and your dumbass 12 year old self has been here every since

Where did the time go

anything that isn't strictly liberal is "alt right"

anonymous hacker channel four

Those script kiddies (if even that) can't do anything beyond bitching on twitter.

The Alt-Right is an Israel/CIA controlled opposition campaign. The very term was coined by a Jew and now the leaders of the (((alt-right))) are either Jews themselves or Zionists that shill for Israel and/or Civic Nationalism. The Alt-Right was designed to be a response to ANTIFA. The goal is to divide the American public against itself through the use of opposing political ideologies. Antifa/Alt-Right are fighting in the streets for something neither will ever see fulfilled. You're being distracted while the real threat already sits in seats of Government. It's all a psyop and we're very close to losing.

Wake up, Neo.

well 400 pound russian hacker ? what are you going to do about ?

>Proboscis?

pro¦bos|cis
[prəˈbɒsJs]

NOUN
the nose of a mammal, especially when it is long and mobile such as the trunk of an elephant or the snout of a tapir.

>Anonymous defending the globalists
>Alt-Right Harper
>Supposedly false and misleading news is terrorism here in Leafland
>He works for the Rebel, therefore he should be dismissed

same fuck man been here to fucking long saw someone posting f40ph remembered me of the ol days

we really need to start telling people that rule again. Fucking normies on twitter spreading Sup Forums links around like they're fucking candy attracting reddit and twitter fags that think they're joining some secret rebellion bullshit.

Its so blatantly obvious that the alphabet agencies all use anonymous as a cover

Haha do Anonymous LARPers still exist? Do they still wear those silly Guy Fox masks?

Do about what? Epecto Patreons on twitter?

gay forks*

ftfy, newflag

Ive tried my sockpuppet has around 1200 followers and all i get hit back with is not muuuh sekrit club bullshit at this point i feel the internet is too big and too modern to have a comfy board like this used to be

>Anonymous
>fucking joke