Was Jesus a different skin color?

I hear this shit posted a lot on Facebook where's a quick rundown

jews aren't white

Most likely yes.

Images of Jesus were changed constantly to fit the look of the society he was worshiped in at the time. He most likely was some level of Brown, maybe a light skin Arab considering his birth place.

Jesus most likely did not exist. He's a fictional character, you can imagine him with whatever skin color you want.

Europeans should unite behind the Aryan warrior culture and remove ourselves from jewish cuckery

Jesus is god, he's universal, he can be any color he wants.

Jesus sincerely cares about your imagination, if its godless, your fucked.

Maybe. But some jews end up really damn white. Some even blonde haired blue eyed.
All the bible says about his looks is that his likeness wasn't what brought people in, but his teaching to pure truth.

your gonna learn the hard way

He just happened to take the form of a Jew in a book written by Jews for the Goyim to consume.. Yeah, that's it.

The Bible says David was "ruddy" so Jesus was also probably ruddy. Take that as you will though.

He was, and he had a magic wand too... not shiting you he really did

Because Christianity is the Jewish religion of old, These fake ((Jews)) call you goyim and worship Satan, and are not worshiping the god of Adam.

shitposting is a waste of time.

Which (((Jews))) are you referring to?

> som jews
Nigger, stop mistaking kikes that fucked european women for centuries with jews back then.

No look this is the early carvings of jesus

Only Jews follow the living god, and his teachings traditional Catholicism.
the Mason/luciferian/satanic scumbags, who claim to be Jews are not.

I imagine Jesus as Jesus from Mexico

That's an amazing point actually

>He just happened to take the form of a Jew
>wrong
He specifically said when asked if he was a Jew, "I am not of this earth". You uneducated faggot.

Jesus was born in the Levant (not Arabia) after 600 years of European occupation.

could be anything, an olive branch, a fig tree's branch, a short shepherds staff.. anything

Did Jesus use a stink to chase out the money changers in the temple?

Mosses had one too, look it up

One of the earliest paintings of Jesus has him as light skin and brown hair. Is he White? Of course not, people go as far as to say French aren't White so how would an Israeli fit the category? Jesus is a Jew and sadly Whites are pathetic enough to worship this foreigner and his foreign land.

Arabs invaded and raped the area 700 years later. Why would jesus have looked like an Arab?

He used a wand to preform miracles.
Later on some stones wands were knocked out becsuse they didnt say that in the book

Friendly reminder it doesnt matter if he was fycking blue, his teaching modality of thought and core principles of the golden rule and service to others is all that matters and anyone vaught in the trivialities is still programmed and doesnt get it. Love you faggots. K bye.

Not sure if trolling, or serious..

Carvings show him healing people with it

Yeah and he taught us that we are all God's people and how we should help everyone. The outcome of those teachings is modern Europe my friend. Disregard all desert people philosophy and acquire Confucianism into your life instead.

(((tipping intensifies)))

I disagree with your self interpretation.

No other carvings. Cant find them though they seem rare

He definitely wasn't pure white, specially if we consider he always lived in the dirt and his skin probably was tanned from getting sun all day walking around

The Christ consciousness and golden rule is the final redpill friend.

So? That doesn't answer the question, faggot. He could've been implying jews are not of this earth.

This is him raising Lazarus from the dead

Europe and Christ parted ways years ago you cant blame the outcome on him.

If we didn't have TV and photography, how long do you think it would have taken before Mike Brown or Trayvon were not only innocent but White?

>Comparing old people interpretations of Jesus to your post-modern interpretation

Found another

Only 3 or 400 years later, maybe?

Bonus:

That Jesus was not a Jew but Western, Greek-like and "White" started almost at the beginning of Christianity, and Jews themselves started it. Dumbasses who bought it were some of the first Gentile Christians.

He taught nothing. Every civilized people understood how to behave in society. And you can bet the Greeks and Romans were better at it than a bunch of sand people.

ALL PRAISE TO THE MOST HIGH

KHAZAR KIDS ARE DONE

ASHKENAZIS ARE LUCIFER

Yeah he was a brown jew with a magic fucking wand

He went around healing people with the placebo effect it seems to me.

So whats happening in the last picture? Surely the man is not hitting the little cunt over the head with a stick!

Lemme rephrase so your brainlet brain can understand it better

If I analise something made by a man 3000 years ago, I can still understand what he was trying to convey, I can see why he is wrong but I can still comprehend what he was trying to express, but I don't expect a man from 3000 years ago to understand me

I'm not gonna look at some caveman painting and act like ''lmao this nigga is so dumb he can't even proportion'' because I have the knowledge to interpret what he was trying to create with his limited knowledge at the time

It doesn't matter, but he was likely fair-skinned and almost definitely not black.

Ah right i see

He said "most likely" as in "not impossible"

The only non-biblical, non-Christian source that Jesus existed were from historians who... as is typical of Roman historians, were not born until after Jesus had already been dead for 2-3 decades.

Jesus would look like a Palestinian or Israeli if he were alive today. Not necessarily the dark, dark ones, but still not white.