This cannot be real

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_non-Hispanic_white_population
>California
>39.2% White

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans_of_European_descent
>Sonora (FUCKING MEXICO)
>62% White

Is this LEGIT? is a mexican state literally more white than an american state? Why the fuck are you letting this to happen? I know i'm cherrypicking an state that had an specific reason to let european inmigration, but still.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans#Ethnic_groups
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Mexico#Ethnography
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no not true , mexico's " whites" are still mestizos who have indio ancestors

I dunno Pablo, I don't care if you are "white" or not, so long as you aren't filthy mudslime or a nigger. At this point Burgers Leafs and Beans have more in common than Eurocucks.

>39.2% white
closer to 20%?

I believe it. Even if it's not the case, the U.S. is going to be that way eventually.

Demographics Are Destiny

Maine & Vermont are the whitest states in the country.

So the remaining "white America" with at least 80% white population are these 17 states: Maine, Vermont, West Virginia, New Hampshire, North Dakota, Iowa, Montana, Kentucky, Wyoming, South Dakota, Idaho, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Nebraska, Indiana, Ohio, Missouri.

I live in California and it feels like less. Also, the white people here are around the ages of like 30+ it seems. I didn't bother looking up demographics by race and age but there are like no young white people here either according to my amazing anecdotal evidence.

We're not letting it happen, we're having it forced on us by a political class that gives us no options. No one wanted this 60 years ago when they put the legislation through that allowed it, but now they've successfully brainwashed dumbass liberals and libertarians who think it's a good thing and can't see the writing on the wall.

>39.2% White
>highest gdp (gsp) in america
>bottom 10 are:
41 Delaware 66,150
42 Idaho 65,202
43 Rhode Island 56,323
44 Maine 55,137
45 Alaska 54,256
46 North Dakota 53,686
47 Montana 45,799
48 South Dakota 45,415
49 Wyoming 40,170
50 Vermont

>non-Hispanic white

gets me every time

Most of CA's GDP that can't be attributed to cooking the books by including public sector spending can be attributed to the Asians and Jews in Silicon Valley and Hollywood, although the latter is on a death spiral

I've lived in california my whole life. Most of the small towns are all white. We have the most diverse types of cities anywhere. I'm about a 10 minute drive from a 95~% rich white neighborhood, 30 minutes from nigger central bix nood, 20 minutes from hillbilly meth head farmer community, 20 minutes from a town full of cholos, and I currently live in a majority asian city(flips, viets)

Have you ever been to California?

It's not accurate since Hispanic doesn't mean Mestizo, but the retarded goverment of America thinks that is better to create confusion rather than use the 'politically incorrect' term Mestizo. infuriates me me every time.

>inb4 le spaniards are not white

No, i don't have the resources and i'm not illegally crossing the border, that is why i am asking.

Look, no one cares about how you're a castizo that gets upset that he gets lumped in with shitskins or whatever. Over here, when someone says hispanic, everyone understands that to mean "brown amerindian." I'd never even heard of the term mestizo before I came here. It's not worth getting upset over.

I'm never said i'm a castizo, i'm a mestizo, with brown skin, stop trying to hide your own insecurities dear McDonalds.

California is the greatest demonstration of leftist delusions about multiculturalism. It's arguably the most diverse state in the US yet it's more segregated than most other states. Rich self righteous White and Jewish liberals will keep promoting open borders and weak immigration rules whilst they live in their comfy closed off homogeneous neighbourhoods. The only people who have to deal with the negative consequences of multiculturalism are working class whites.

>California
It's full of high IQ Asians and Indians and other shits working on future technology.

I never understood why dumbass americans think hispanic is different to white

they're still white they just have browner skin cause they live in very hot climates

Why do you think white Californians are liberals? The state is minority white, so of course it's a blue state. If you see the election map of Trump voters, even California would have been a red state if only white males had voted.

Of course, it being the seat of Hollywood degeneracy didn't help, but it was a swing state before that kike Ronald Reagan gave amnesty to 3 million illegals

>they're still white they just have browner skin cause they live in very hot climates

That only applies to the Iberians. Mexicans (and all other Latin Americans) have more Native American, and even African blood, than European blood. And it's pretty damn easy to tell.

Not true, though.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans#Ethnic_groups
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Mexico#Ethnography

Believe it or not, you have more blacks than us, blacks are even rare in most parts. Also, most latinos have 60% of european blood, but they will still look brown anyway. And there is a significant number of red hair/green eyed-blonde hair/blue eyed people in Latinamerica, people above 90% white even. Latinamerica is diverse, and that is how you will get if you don't do something about your countries, may be it's going to be worse for you with all those arab savages.

Your flag is ugly FYI

Now check population, by your logic Poland is more financially successful than Norway.