Attention-seeking faggot or /ourguy/?

> Turns feminist logic back on them by telling them it's sexist not to have sex with "women with penises".
> Weird autistic NEET degenerate

Sounds like a candidate for /ourguy/ if I ever saw one.

This, I swear, is a real quote:

>"This is because Im not telling lesbians that they cant be lesbians. If youre a woman who only likes women, go ahead, identify as a lesbian! But some women have penises. And if the fact that some lesbians might be attracted to those women offends you, its because you dont think trans women are real women."

Pic (sadly) related

Archived link so you don't give them traffic:
web.archive.org/web/20170507051600/http://everydayfeminism.com/2017/04/cissexist-say-never-date-trans/

Other urls found in this thread:

everydayfeminism.com/2017/04/cissexist-say-never-date-trans/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Please God. Kill this beast.

Kill it with fire.

Poor Riley just can't understand that his entire argument is based off the false premise that he is indeed a woman. Only the gas will help him now...

Also, gas the faggots as well

Ha ha ha, no. Kill it before it starts breeding.

Stfu trap cock loving niggerjew

Toss that fag in to the fucking oven.

I don't understand why Riley doesn't get it, but Blaire does

The kicker is that his lesbian girlfriend is a chick with a snatch. He puts his dick in her pussy. He's a mentally ill straight man.

>The kicker is that his lesbian girlfriend is a chick with a snatch. He puts his dick in her pussy. He's a mentally ill straight man.

>it
>has a girlfriend

Someone for every-...thing, I guess

TIME TO FAP

kek, I love Sup Forums

that guy has a bigger apple than me

I still stand by my theory that Riley is some kind of false flag attempt trying to turn the public against LGBT people.

>everydayfeminism.com/2017/04/cissexist-say-never-date-trans/

I went to the live link. I gave them the traffic, OP.

Want to date lesbians?

Convince them you're a woman.

why does this fucking close encounter with the third kind always smirk like a constipated Dreamworks character? ya fucking like jazz

Can't say I didn't warn you...

It does make sense

fuck off, that's not a guy that's a faggot.

Oh my FUCKING GOD

That someone made this. That someone thinks they are right. That someone actually thinks this.

>I'm a guy and I'm gonna say I'm a lesbian and pretend to be a woman and chat up other women on the Internet under the pretense I am a gay woman then I'll tell them I'm a guy with a dick even though they are gay and want a woman with a vagina then when they say no because they want a woman with a vagina not a man with a dick and a wig I'm going to get upset and tell everyone

FUCK.

gas the fucking lot of them right now.

You know, tomorrow I'm going to dress up in traditional African dress and Wear an afro wig and talk like a Nigerian amd go to work and demand preferential treatment because I identify as a Nigerian and if they say no ill claim racism.

>a white person can't identify as a black
>uh racism much?

It would be so easy. It writes itself.

In college I went to a queer women's club and I was told not to talk about periods/pain from my period because it triggered the transwoman

I didn't go back.

>'some' women