Sexbots: An Ingenious Solution or the Ultimate Degeneracy?

Sexbots are very quickly becoming a thing. Right now they are awkward, unrealistic, and kind of creepy but it is probably a matter of several years or maybe a decade before these things are a lot more refined and mainstream.

I'm not sure if they're going to a net positive or negative on society.

On one hand, it eliminates sex as a controlling factor women can use to control men. Additionally, it would incentive women to rely more on cultivating good morals and an interesting personality since wholesome human companionship is the one thing they could offer that the bots can't. Currently, women can easily get away with being narcissistic sluts with no personality because there are hordes of desperate guys who are willing to overlook disgusting behavior with the prospects of getting laid. And as an added bonus, it would cripple the feminist movement since all the beta male feminists who publicly support it to improve their prospects of getting laid (spoiler alert: it doesn't work) will give up on virtue signalling to impress their female friends and just go home and fuck their bot instead.

On the other hand, it seems like it could be the ultimate form of degeneracy and is the next step up after fucking your body pillow waifu. Also, it could potentially create generations of MGTOW-NEETs who have zero social skills due to never interacting with a human female. And worst of all, it could absolutely decimate the birthrate of first-world Western countries who are too busy fucking their sexbots to bother reproducing with a wife.

What say you, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AuSCBNqkrjY
youtube.com/watch?v=GVtHjiSAYDE
youtube.com/watch?v=JvdT4wFh0tQ&t=163s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Video: youtube.com/watch?v=AuSCBNqkrjY

i dont like how the sex dolls are all based on white european women

> probably a matter of several years or maybe a decade before these things are a lot more refined and mainstream.

You mean several decades. I'd say at least a hundred years for a robot that can pass the Turing test.

A robot that advanced would sure have a huge impact on women. Men would be fine since women want social status and robots can't provide that.

Fuck it, I'd buy one.

This thread isn't about big black dicks or drumf, nonbump'd.

Sex dolls really aren't all based on white women.

>probably a matter of several years or maybe a decade before these things are a lot more refined and mainstream.

Wishful thinking bullshit, at earliest, you won't see quality life like ai sexbots until 2050.

Okay where I can buy it?
>I'm not sure if they're going to a net positive or negative on society.
Unlike SJW talks it's real progress

Perhaps. But in the early 2000's while we were all walking around with Nokia bricks and flip-phones, thinking we would have smartphones near anything like we have today would have been considered wishful thinking. Technology moves hella fast.

The timing for this can not be more strange, seems coordinated even. Here you have them making realistic looking bodies. The chinese have developed the first real quantum computer. All they need is a small, high yield, safe power supply and sexbots are real. This is insane.

in 2001-2002 there was already talk about "pocket PCs," I remember because I was 13 and heard they were going to make an everquest game for one of these pocket computers, which is essentially what a smartphone is

in other words you're a bit retarded

>this is just another Jewish tool to decrease the white beta population...sick.

bingo bango

The west won't even put up a fight against islam

the latter because it's simply the path of least resistance.

and you'll always have echo chambers to help you justify your degeneracy, laziness, and cowardice with a narrative that's either extremely hyperbolic or completely unfounded.

Of course we imagined phones with some extra features. The cooler of the early phones had Tetris and Snake and shit like that. I mean, maybe I lived under a rock back then, but I don't think the general populace expected the insane capabilities of modern smartphones to exist as soon as they did.

He's just young and from Facebook or reddit cut him some slack

Personally, I'm leaning more towards this notion. I don't think any good will come of it. Hopefully, history will prove me wrong.

I think this is degeneracy and this shit should be banned in my country or we should burn shops which will sell this shit here.

Your last point is easily eliminated if your first point holds true. The wimminz need to step up from just being 3 holes to a worthwhile pursuit.

Other pocket technology was clearly just waiting for a sim card slot.
Google Nintendo DS if youve never heard of it. Grampaw still has one up in the ole attic

guard against roasties shilling.

women aren't equal and replacing them is a benefit towards society. men don't need to socialize women they need to understand how to socialize with men which they do. vagina isn't the central point in life.

you don't need to die for women. don't believe the tradcuck or feminist lies. both are kike controlled

It wouldn't be a solution or a serious alternative in a normal society, but this is no normal society.

Women have only themselves to blame, I genuinely understand now why they were kept on a leash since the beginning of civilizations. On average, they are a destructive force, much more than men and in a more subtle way.

He meant aesthetically. Passing the Turing test is unnecessary for it to be passable enough to fuck.
OP mentions that women would be forced to improve on more human values since the bot wouldn't be able to do that

As long as we also develop artificial wombs to keep farming aryan whites, it's all good.

The only loser in that case are feminists, SJWs, etc

Just gonna put this here

white men will eliminate women the menace that's inviting islam and shitskins into the west. they'll use artificial wombs to make sons and we'll have a glorious white male society.

women don't have value and you don't need to have a large population. you need to not invite every subhuman on earth into your country. you don't need more babies to fight with the foreigners living in your house. you need a door with a lock and to kill the dumb white whore who invited the foreigners to live in your house to begin with

I wouldn't mind if they had a really long power cord going into the wall, like an Eva.

What if things don't work out as hoped for pol-tard and his new sexbot?

youtube.com/watch?v=GVtHjiSAYDE

>being so hopelessly brain dead and lonely that you need to make a robot to personify and fuck
This is what being a slave to women looks like, how pathetic, you cant substitute the beautiful art that is man and woman with money and plastic, and you will destroy any ounce of decency attempting so.

I'm making a wife in that artificial womb

This desu
The first iPhone came out in 2008
Only 10 years earlier sci-fi films were showing touch screen technology in hand held devices as if it were some tech breakthrough in the year 2350 AD.

2030 is going to look like a whole different world than the one we currently live in

I don't know, it seems like tech is starting to stagnate. There's nothing new out there, it's just minor improvements on existing tech.

Someone go ahead and post the Calhoun mice experiment, please.

Not everyone is going to be able to find a partner, why not have whatever the free market will support? You faggots still believe in from don't you?

your daily reminder two human females can already reproduce without sperm (from a process invented by a female scientist no less) rather than meme wombs that are decades off working on humans and manual labor and transportation jobs being automated will be the final nail in the coffin of The Eternal Male

HOL UP HOL UP. So u sayin dat 1984 Terminator about to be real n shit?? youtube.com/watch?v=JvdT4wFh0tQ&t=163s

>Implying white European women can fall in love.

I don't see how it will help. Guys who buy these will be the same guys who don't/can't get women now which changes nothing. They aren't in the market.

Until the robot can fuck as good as a person, I don't think it will change anything.

they look hispanic in the video

Reminds me of a video I watched, it was some (((jewtuber))), but they made a convincing argument on how making college pander to women and shitskins was slowing progress, all of the great scientists will be white men, scaring them away will slow progress, and in turn, slow job creation as these technologies will not exist.

that's their goal

Fully automated luxury gay space communism?

>Born too late to marry a virgin.
>Born too early to have a sexbot.
>Born just in time to get rejected by roasties.