you cant kill an idea faggot

now we need to corrupt the rest of his characters

>Matt Furie tries to take pepe back
>#savepepe fails miserably
>decides to put out a new comic
>no one cares

matt furie should just kill himself tbqhwys

this, retard thinks anyone cares about him

The Frog has taken a life of his own. Matt Furie and whatever Pepe's he makes are irrelevant.

SS wolfman to the rescue. lets make this fag kill off all his chatacters

SS elitexorz baybay

Who the fuck is Matt Furry?
>implying you can kill Pepe

Holy shit I just got up and these are my second trips. Today it's gonna be a good day.

>has a framed picture of his friend Wojack

Pepe really is sweet.

pepe died for the sins of the west! the second coming!

>yalls be oveas doawg ah ain een playn doe oh sheeit ooga booga biz noood ooo oo oo ee ee eeee yall dawg nawmsayn

That isn't Pepe, that's an imposter! Why are Pepe's lips different from the one in the coffin? Pepe isn't kill.

What kind of kike bullshit are you on

That's why he endures. He does care about Wojack. Pepe is a nice guy.

See...

You know the people who despise you are in furious futility with you when their desperation forces them to make failed attempts of character assassinations, when those characters are already hijacked, and essentially now our immortal creation.

Sorry mainstream society and shills.

>beta leftist furry unironically steals a poo poo pee pee
wew lad

way ahead of you matt

>gee, wonder why this dead man's lips are blue

guess you have a point though, seeing as frogs are cold blooded

Biutifur

>whats cyanosis for 400

You cannot kill what does not wish to die.

Gets me every time

lmfao

holy shit underrated

top kek

kino

The ride...

C O M F Y
O
M
F
Y

Furie is the only one that can draw Pepes that make me feel.

Matt Furryfag has nothing to do with Pepe anymore. Pepe has transcended his stupid comic years ago.

>yall are over
We've Only Just Begun

“That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die”

He didn't draw the one you called comfy.
If you're serious, you just haven't seen enough pepes.

I'm borderline insulted desu
To think he has any say in what happens to Pepe now
HAH!

We corrupt his own image. He kills himself to symbolically take it back

Agreed

Nice work

Its great, They are unable to stop it

PEPE DIED FOR OUR SINS
Who's drawing the comic where he comes back from the dead and brings the rapture?

>literally every emotion pepe has had was created by Sup Forums
look it up. Matt's art fucking sucks.

Spoopy ghost pepe senpai

lol he thinks he can kill pepe

WHERE DID YOU FIND THIS

It just... wont... end

Not the same pepe. This shit has been happening for years

"Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn"

>the faggot that drew everyone's least-favorite version of Pepe thinks he can kill a meme by drawing it dead

You mean Landwolf, faggot.

now you will SEE.

Isn't this CNN's rare pepe?

>he slimed me
>Wojak covered in piss and shit
Why isnt this real yet

CNN headquarters

on National Talmudvision my dude

Threads get deleted all the time on Sup Forums for "not being political," yet we're treated to a thousand threads about the "death" of a cartoon frog and no one with the Janitor staff cares.

Pepe can't be killed.
You don't own memes.
At the point they've been posted, they become an immortal entity unto themselves.
Anyone who tries to meme otherwise will only show what a fool and lousy failure they are.

lol shut up fag

That's great! Actual physical contact!

Can you take a picture of the tv and reverse image search it? I think not, would it atleast find visually simular ones?
What really gets the neurons popping is why they would feel the need to make their own when there is a plethora of them online, maybe theres a Sup Forums plant in CNN?

nobody save it, it's a CIA meme

>Wojak covered in piss and shit

This sounds kinky out of context

Kek. I fucking lose it everytime.

>mfw a bunch of interns are sitting around making rare pepes
>Producers are judging which one looks the best

They probably made it because they thought the others were copyrighted and they'd get sued.

Let's break this guy Time to make the rest of his characters into symbols

Too late. I'm looking at it, it's got some jpg compression in the blue and the eyes, but I don't think it's been a jpg since it was made. Looks to be adapted from the original sad pepe with the mouth changed to happy.

why does fury hates the the red lips

Literally who? Also Kek/ Pepe is more of a Reddit thing now like rage comics and troll face.

>tfw

ENHANCE

was this before or after the hilldog pepe started making the rounds

ENHANCE

If you'll notice, each eye of this pepe was constructed from 2 distinct emotions, giving hilldog a dissociative and distant look.

>Pepe is more of a Reddit

Zombie Pepe when?

The search wasn't if the pic of the tv. When that ran on CNN, that KKK Pepe started (((appearing))) and an image search was done many times with no results on jewgle.

He is Literally Turning Pepe into Jesus.

Preise Kek und seinen Botschafter Pepe

I remember when that aired. I don't know about you guys but I had never come across that Pepe in all my years of shitposting.

Definitely a perverted corporate Pepe. A meme with no soul.

For a while he lived on a bunch of unmentionable chans. I'm thinking maybe CNN's pepe was actually made there. The file creation date is when it was posted, or maybe edited it right before posting. Actually, checking again the image info is changing. It used to say it was last modified at 11:13:xx pm, 5 minutes before it was posted, and now it says last modified at 11:25:30 pm. Maybe that's when I opened the thread? Does Sup Forums do that? Maybe it actually IS a CIA meme...

4u

Literally who

Look at the pic again, it has the bar from the on screen text

That's a pretty good Pepe

Thanks senpai, I'm gonna try and make one all gross and deathly that's all green and falling apart.

Yeah, the image info is when you open the thread, I'm a tard.

Do you have that Pepe without the Red stuff?

this. I'm by no means an old fag but in 4 years of dedicated shitposting mostly on Sup Forums I had never seen that pepe cnn posted to national television. The funny thing is there are much worse and horrifying real pepes out there, but because the KKK hood is an engrained trope in the American Subconscious they had to forge this mockery.

sassy

are you really asking me if I have a smug pepe??

kek

Really makes your brain do that thing

Somestupid fucker is gonna get the gets, arent they?

Yeah
>mfw I never saved the regular normal smug Pepe