Defend this, drumpfkins

Defend this, drumpfkins.

Trump is a globalist. These right wing retards have absolutely 0 principles. They're cucks and shills. Nothing more.

Trump is part of the gang. No need to defend it.

Saudi's, armed with the best equipment their petrodollars can buy, are just too incompetent to be a threat to anyone.

DRUMPF BTFO
HOW WILL POL EVER RECOVER?!?!??!!
REEEEEEEEEEE IM STILL WITH HERRRRRR!!!!!!
FUCK YOU FASHISSTTS!!!!!!!!!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEE HILLAWWRRRYYY!!!! DRINK MY BODILY FLUIDS HILLLAWRRYYYY TAKE MY SOUL OOOHHHHHHHHHH BLUMPFKINERINOS BTFFFOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! POL IS FINISHED PACK IT UP BOYS GO HOME YOU"RE DONE.

>in talks
it's a done deal

Trump probably only approved it for the money. Doubt he gives a shit about that region at all. Even though he does have properties there

Making weapons creates jobs, shill.

Russia-Senpai dont abandon Assad-Chan

Don't want to defend it. I hate Saudi Arabia. That said Trump is in talks with SA on setting up safe zones in the ME for refugees.

>Trump probably only approved it for the money
>this is ok
top kek, guess where ISIS gets most of its weapons?

Gotta sell them to somoene OP. Otherwise your just churning out missles for utterly no reason

I hate saudi arabia but why exactly is taking their money in exchange for weapons a good thing? Arabs are meme-tier at war, they were literally afraid of iraq and asked America to defend them back when saddam was fucking shit up.

Also you think these defense contractors don't put in some kind of switch to fuck up any serious equipment they buy? (planes, helicopters, tanks, whatever). If we do go to war with them everything non-basic will be worthless

Why is giving billions of dollars worth of weapons to the biggest sponsors of ISIS a bad thing?
Hmm really makes me think

What's the problem, exactly?

>Arming radical terrorists
>what's the problem?

>Selling weapons
>Making a profit

Whats the issue ivan?

Wait, aren't we talking about the Saudis?

Step 1: make weapons
Step 2: sells weapons to muslims
Step 3: ???
Step 4: muslims killing muslims

and why is it a bad thing? Win Win for you, me and the jews

Hasn't literally every person in office done this?

poor yemen, atleast no one gives a shit about their refugees. jews aren't trying to topple their regime