WHY AREN'T YOU VEGAN?

There exists NO excuse to NOT be a vegan. Veganism is THE way to go. Its good for your health, the planet, and for animals. Stop eating meat, you are a horrible person if you eat meat. So what is your excuse?

>Pro tip: You have none!

Other urls found in this thread:

rainwindandwolf.wordpress.com/2016/10/13/hyperborean-vegetarians/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pytheas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A vegan, a pothead, a feminist, and an atheist walk into a bar.

That was just one person.
Everyone knew because he didn't shut up all night.

Vegans live shorter

i like meat
now you can fuck off

I eat meat to cultivate a specific microbiota for my body that simply is possible being vegan.

Being a healthy vegan requires a time investment that I can not currently make because I am better suited to making the world a better place though other endeavors.

Being vegan is quite literally trying to be the most pure consumer, instead of trying to fulfill your existence with other challenges.

Does it hurt to know how many animals die when their homes are destroyed to build your Vegan fag factories.

Sage

In ten years, I will be dead. You will all know my name. I don't have time to be vegan. We must rise and take our destiny.

Tell that to every former vegan I met hiking the AT. None of them could maintain a vegan diet while hiking.

Reminder that meat eating is a semitic practice, first introduced by Abel's love for an evil god.

rainwindandwolf.wordpress.com/2016/10/13/hyperborean-vegetarians/

>THE HYPERBOREANS/ Celts, Hellanicus (Greek, born c. 490BC) claimed were a very just people living on acorns and fruit.

>“When I go back,” says Higgins in Anacalypsis II, page 147, “to the most remote periods of antiquity which it is possible to penetrate, I find clear and positive evidence of several important facts: First, no animal food was eaten, no animals were sacrificed.” Origenes has left us the record that “the Egyptians would prefer to die, rather than become guilty of the crime of eating any kind of flesh.”

>Herodotus tells us that the Egyptians subsisted on fruits and vegetables, which they ate raw. Plinius confirms this statement. Harold Whitestone, in his The Private Lives of the Romans, says: “Of the Romans it may be said that during the early Republic perhaps almost through the second century B.C., they cared little for the pleasures of the table. They lived frugally and ate sparingly. They were almost strict vegetarians, much of their food was eaten cold, and the utmost simplicity characterized the cooking and the service of their meals.”

>From the Rig Veda (10.87.16) written around 3900 year ago (said by Bal Gangadhar Tilak to be of Arctic/Northern origins) “One who partakes of human flesh, the flesh of a horse or of another animal, and deprives others of milk by slaughtering cows, O King, if such a fiend does not desist by other means, then you should not hesitate to cut off his head.“

>Indo-European Zoroastrians of Iran,“The Arabs rushed into the country of Iran in great multitude… and their own irreligious law was propagated by them and many ancestral customs were destroyed, and eating of dead matter was put into practice. …From the original creation until this day, evil more grievous than this has not happened….”

Is eating pussy vegan?

>Much of our recorded history was destroyed during the destruction of the great libraries of Alexandria and Carthage. What remains tells us of great gardens and orchards. Herodotus, the Greek historian, records that Greeks were heavy eaters of olives, figs, dates, grapes, apples, oranges and other fare. This noted historian wrote: “The oldest inhabitants of Greece, the Pelasgians, who came before the Dorian, Ionian and Elian migrations, inhabited Arcadia and Thessaly, possessing the islands of Lesbos and Lakemanas, which were full of orange groves. The people with their diet of dates and oranges lived on an average of more than 200 years.”

>“The Pelasgians and the people who came after them in Greece, ate fruits of the virgin forest and blackberries from the fields.” Plutarch, the Greek biographer, observed: “The ancient Greeks, before the time of Lycurgus, ate nothing but fruits.”

>Concerning the people of Thule: “The people live on millet and other herbs, and on fruits and roots; and where there are grain and honey, the people get their beverage, also, from them. As for the grain, he says, – since they have no pure sunshine – they pound it out in large storehouses, after first gathering in the ears thither; for the threshing floors become useless because of this lack of sunshine and because of the rains.” en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pytheas

I eat meat and even I can see that veganism is morally superior. You'd have to be retarded to not understand that.

Now, in terms of health, it's not THAT easy. Even herbivore animals have a tendency to eat meat when it's available, because it's such an easy, powerful source of nutrition.

just a reminder that most of the food you eat right now wasn't eaten 2000 years ago
that doesn't mean anything you retard

Because vegans are cattle themselves. Subhuman. Kill them at will, as you would a beast.

Coz I'm not a fucking libtard

Translation
>I love being a murderer and killing innocent animals for my pleasure.

I hope you commit suicide.

Don't get me wrong veganism is pretty honourable, but at the same time it makes you weak and vegans are always effeminate.

And meat eaters live SOOOOOO long. Oh wait.

What's your excuse for being an annoying little faggot?

You could live longer if you became vegan.

nonviolence,compassion,for the planet.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
LET ME SEE YOUR WAR FACE!

What is your excuse for brutally killing and consuming harmless, innocent plants?

Are you CRAZY? He didn't say that! Jesus Christ you're can't just put words in other people's mouth like that. Wow, just wow.

I'm vegan myself but how you behave yourself is the WORST I have ever seen. I'll pray for you in church today. The lord bless your soul my child.

>I hope you commit suicide.
but i just said i'm not vegan

>None of them could maintain a vegan diet while hiking.
Proof or you are full of shit. How about drinking Orange juice, granola bars, dried fruit, trail mix with lots of nuts? None of this can help? But meat will?

>vegans are always effeminate.

I am internet friends with a vegan chick, and even she said this about vegan men. Even if they're super buff and handsome, they're always kind of "placated" and "malleable", without any of the typical male confrontational traits. Those are her exact words, by the way.

Because that is extremely cucked

What does being vegan have anything to do with liberalism?

>>I love being a murderer and killing innocent animals for my pleasure.
There is literally nothing wrong with that.

If animals didn't want to be eaten then why are they made out of food?

I do love being a murderer and consuming parts of my victims. That's in my blood.
That's the main reason why we're one of the three superpowers. Could've been the only one if not Russian people's typical hope for 'oh it'll be fine', but oh well, second best is fine for now.

So why am I supposed to search for excuses when talking to a herbivore faggot?

What you need to do is simple johnny English. You must buy a large mason jar from your local tescos and buy two loaves of rye bread and creme fresh. Consume bread and fresh also drink coffee. Take two laxatives and wait for 10 minute. Proceed make defecate into mason jar. Fill up quarterway. Now fill the jar to the halfway point with you urine. Before you seal the mason jar vomit inside just once and then seal. Let the fecal stink marinate for 6 months and reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep..

Life is all feeding on the death.

COOL

Let's make this thread a list of vegans who accomplished great things. I'll start.

if u like to be faggot its ok i dont give a shit but why do u expect that from everybody

>There exists NO excuse to NOT be a vegan
Animals taste good.

fpbp

You even have fucking duЬs what is this

Animals aren't people. they can't be murdered.

It's food we can't eat. Humans are herbivores. We were biologically design to eat plants. Not meat.

So therefore, that makes it OK to murder innocent animals who didn't do anything wrong.

do you think anyone got anywhere thinking about the animals?

Proofs? Pretty much every primate eats meat when it can. Also, does eating bugs count against veganism?

So what if your little sister tasted good, would it be OK for me to slit her throat and let her bleed to death, cut her up and make burgers and sandwiches out of her flesh?

Vegetables suffer too.

>being deisgned for something means you can do nothing else
I'm somewhat sure if I stuff a broom up your ass deeply enough it'll work just fine as a tongue scratcher.
The world's kill or be killed, we won at this game and we decide what happens to the losers.

So fucking what? They had beef, pork, chicken and fish back then, and it was subhuman food.

we have canine teeth we are supposed to eat meat.

Monkeys throw their own shit, should we do the same too?

Because I like food. What vegans eat isn't food. It's nutrient paste.

B8

I like being vegan, can't fathom those animals being gutted, drained their blood and then boiled/steamed/fried/grilled.

Hitler was a vegan too.

>Appeal to nature argument
>Counter with appeal to nature argument
>Respond by mocking the idea of an appeal to nature argument with an appeal to progress argument

Not an argument.

Depends, will that end this gay thread? Sure hope it will.

Japs live 100+ years and eat fish all day every day

when the new system arrives, we'll all be 'vegan' anyway.

Look at this. If you can look at that and still think you should continue Eating meat, congregations, you are a shitty human being. And a retard.

Murder is illegal, so no.

How is veganism gay?

I am a vegan myself and I hate these obnoxious cunts who keeps throwing advertisement on how to vegan. Just having a conversation with them make me want to puke because they talk about the same shit all over again. There i said it

If you're fine with the legal repercussions or at the very least a personal retaliation, sure.

Animals kill each other all the time. Considering my favorite food is Alligator you should be begging me to kill and eat them since they hunt "innocent" fish and other animals.
Or is it ok for the alligator to eat all of the tasty animals, but not myself, that'd be racists shitlord, I identify as a omnivore.