PRAISE KEK

Brothers, I have received word.

The aether has brought unto me news of the election, and it brings me great pride to be the bearer of such magnificence.

She shall win. And it will be by the hands of her opposition.

Mark these words. "Vote en Blanc". Mark them, as the gods will it, and shall shift the winds of change in the favor of populism and our ever growing movement against true fascism.
Blessed be the power of the numbers.
And blessed be, by kek

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@nicolasgregoire/pas-avant-le-deuxième-tour-593526d58a2a
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I believe...

Praise Kek

She won't, it's literally impossible.

if macron wins, i will kek myself

Come on (((they))) said the same thing about Trump.

You cant beat the macron because that would be impossible, instead what you have to realize is, there is no macron

Kek protects.

Praise Kek
Praise Kek
Praise Kek

She will win

Marine wins, Macron dies in a terror attack

Impossible? Check these digits fool

Vote missed, I'm sorry. I tried but the personnel failed to find my name.
No kidding...What's going on? I insisted to check again they want to be sure if i'm in the right bureau of voting :(

>Concern trolling this blatantly across multiple threads
Yes, we know your playbook. You're here to discourage people from voting. You tried the same jewish tricks during the Trump campaign.

le shills le btfo

Last few elections etc have always leaned towards which was searched for more often.

Austrian Election, Brexit, Trump , last few AU elections etc

Yes but the election will probably get rigged anyway

I-include me in screencap

victory will be ours. Praise Kek.

Kek is a god of Chaos.

Le Pen is not Chaos. Macron will bring Chaos in the form of mass Muslim immigration, and non-stop happenings in the form of terror attacks.
Kek wills it, digits confirm.

>She shall

I shall and we shall. She will and you will.

If you're going to sound like a pretentious prick, at least do it right.

LE KEK

digits DENIED

oh ho ho ho

digits confirm AGAIN

KEK!

Will Americans at least shut the fuck up when she loses 42% to Macron 58% ?

Just because a candidate is somehow red-pilled does not mean they automatically win.

There were some more red-pilled candidates than her who lost the first round with something like 1% of votes.

medium.com/@nicolasgregoire/pas-avant-le-deuxième-tour-593526d58a2a

good read for any french reader, might as well spread it while you can

The eternal emu strikes again.

WITNESS!

guy
Jesus, the memes really are writing themselves...

>Just because a candidate is somehow red-pilled does not mean they automatically win.

yeah um, who the fuck ever said that?

le pen for le wen

>there is no macron
only Merkel

> the aether
Does not exist brainlet.

testing the power

Kek was never a part of this election. He's just trolling. He would never abandon the frogs.

Praise

Im archiving this shit. You better be right Burger.

he has plan

Down with true fascists

Are you telling me Trudeau was #1 search during our election? Yet they voted for him even if the knew he was a drama teacher?

The true latest poll was 48-35 in Macrons favour however 17% of voters refused to say who they are voting for. If the majority choose Le pen and afraid to admit it for fear of attack from the far left fanatics then she wins. That's what happened with recent elections aswell, fear of the opposing sides fanatic violence made people vote in secret.

The (((media))) shifted the 17% onto the candidates and gave Macron 12 points and le pen 5. To make it 60-40 It is rigged in the polls at least.

Plus the Macron/Rothschild camp have confirmed they are deeply concerned at the possibility of a very high rate of non voting from Melenchons substantial voter base. They need them to win and most of Melenchons voters are very anti EU whilst Macron embodies the EU.

Praise Kek. I believe she'll win. Sending all my energy to Marine Le Pen and the voters today.

Oh shizer

Praise Kek brother.

I'm literally shaking right now

By Keks will, Le Penn shall win. FUCK YEAH CUNTS