twitter.com/RVAwonk/status/860749464700686336

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M3Ftn2n1VTU
nytimes.com/2017/05/05/world/europe/france-macron-hacking.html?_r=0
youtube.com/watch?v=M3C3mazf5zk&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=BnTW6fZz-1E
archive.is/1Vypi#selection-2127.0-2127.97
twitter.com/AnonBabble

B̭͉̭̺͔̰̩̋̍ͫͮͧͨͅы̵̯̗̠̗̜̣͆̆ͧ ̶̨̘͉̀к͔̯̻̮̗̳ͪͮ̎͞͝т̵͕͇̤̜̰ͦ͆͋͐͌̕o͔͂͌ͧ͌̋̇͟͜͞ͅ ̧̦̌ͣ̓ͬͧт̵̻̟̇ͧ̾̊̚͢͝a̴̦͈͔̤͚̣͐̿̓͢к̷̜̝̏̕͜и̧͙͙͔̪̒̍̍e̶̤͉̭̬͔̮ͨ̄̉ͮ̇͒̓?͍̱̥͓̹͗ͦͭͮͨ ̥͈͚͂̍̌̉́͊͗Я̙̘̯̞̱͔̙̓̿̓̎̑͐́ ̧̪͖̯̪̮̦̱͙͌̍̌̎̉ͫͨ͝B̡̹̼͍͓͇̣̼̝͐ͯͬ̏̀ḁ͇̝̼͔̈̿͒̾̊͊ͯc͔͓̘͊͂ͤ̈̏̊̈ͪ ̣̪ͦ̌̿̂̾͗̀̕͝н̝̰̗͙̜̖̱̻̜̈́͋̽e̖̞̖͚͕͌ ̶͙͖͍̌̎͛ͬ͋з̶̨̙͍̜̳̞͂в̨̪̗̬̮̼̩̖͗̎̈͌̓̽ͣ̀a̧̭̞ͯ̽ͫ͒̇̚̕͜л̸̴͈̪̫̦͔̤̫͇̓ͫ̃͟!̷͍͙̜̭͈̜̈̾ͧ̇̒͑͘͘И͇̦͑͂̾̕д̛̛̻͚̰̿̾и̵͈̙͗̇͆̋ͬт̷͔͔͓͙̫̻̙̝̟ͪ̓̔ͦ̆e̛̩͙͙͎͈̺̺ͩͯ̎͛̍͋̍̑͊ ̴͚̬̹͕̜̻͍̝ͫͩ͌͑̄̍н̗̘̊̓̈́͂̐̉̚a̮̼̝ͤ͗̎̊̉ͅ ̵͍̳̞̬̪̳̈́̆͢͞х̫͎̩̫̻̳͔̙ͮ̾y̵͚̮̘̟͔̮̰͎ͨ̀͊̌ͯͦ

Here's a picture of Sup Forums the 2nd this dropped.

We better spread this to the French!

I got hacked by a Russian once. Ruined my political career.

youtube.com/watch?v=M3Ftn2n1VTU

Russians hacked my toilet and made me shit my pants. This is all Trumps fault.

in that recent CIA leak wasn't it discovered that they had tools that could basically disguise any trace or make it appear that a target of their choosing would appear to be the source of an attack/hack?

>Behavioral Scientist

Singling out the ONE thing that isn't making we want to punch my screen

Those phishing attacks really aren't anything special right? It's the idiots falling for them that's the problem.

But I like it that people are upset it's some other country besides the US trying to throw elections.

Can confirm.
t. Intelligence Community member

Yeah, but unless you're CIA or journalists with permission, looking at those releases is illegal.

I'm training to become a Russian Hacker. AMA.

For some reason i still dont see there much gratitude for helping you to resist against globalist yids.
Even though speaking unironically every russian here understands how ridiculous hackers meme is knowing sad overall state of russian... everything i guess. We are so flattened by white man considering our humble 3rd world country that gets through the day by selling oil to the white man stronk enough to influence major world powers.

Why can't you do a full squat?

This is fucking gold

>There was no firm evidence that APT28 was involved in the theft of the Macron campaign documents.
nytimes.com/2017/05/05/world/europe/france-macron-hacking.html?_r=0

>heels off the ground
Poor form.

Is there honestly still doubt Russia is meddling in foreign affairs?

Are there really people dumb enough to have skipped the last 4000 years of human history? This is what world governments are supposed do for their best interests.

The REAL crime is how limp-wristed and weak the West is in responding to Russian meddling. Apparently, if it helps them out short-term, fuck the fact a foreign power just cucked you.

For You
It was CIA.
There's no way to prove if it was Russia or the CIA
Meme CIA

I'm not buying it. They're claiming that it was a hacker group tied to the Russian military intelligence directorate (GRU) but I can't believe that they would even allow themselves to be traced back to Russia even if it was them. I mean wouldn't they just commit the hacks outside of Russia then, or at least ensure their "group" had no official ties to the government? Whole thing seems cooked up to me, American propaganda at its best.

Canelo is that you

And that toolkit was leaked by Shadow Brokers onto the webs. Anyone with any knowhow has the kit and can use it.

Why is there a tricycle in your ass?

This

In the same report it was revealed that the CIA lost the exclusive knowledge of that ability and now other states have access to the same tools that they once did.

Essentially now everyone can frame anyone else and make it look like one country hacked another.

Any claims of hacking at this point are nonsense.

Can't even Slav squat correcting, you're up on your toes like you're riding a cock in your asshole. Faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=M3C3mazf5zk&feature=youtu.be

I'd kiss Putin on the mouth if it would give you one bad day, pizza shill

this

Can you construct and train deep neural networks to analyse target's activity?

TOP FUCKING KEK how have i not seen this holy fuck im crying

>Deleting trust in media

Fucking gold

Kak vas savoot?

youtube.com/watch?v=BnTW6fZz-1E

archive.is/1Vypi#selection-2127.0-2127.97
>There was no firm evidence that APT28 was involved in the theft of the Macron campaign documents.

>snark
I guess liberal thought would be more acceptable if there wasn't this smug "holier than thou" attitude.

yes

>Is there honestly still doubt CIA is meddling in foreign affairs?
How about Vault 7?
Now get the fuck out shill

Tell me Mexican Intellectual aren you the user who posted on /hm/

>feminist, behavioral scientist

lel

>heels not touching the ground
Nice Western spy squat, blyat.

>wow i can't believe they hacked this information!
>yeah but did you see the info, it's pretty important and might be essential to the election
>fuck you nazi communist russia is the enemy t. antifa commie

we doing this shit again?

>muh russians

Guess we gotta keep importing shitskins

Ohhh noes, you voluntarily became a cock-holster for another nation's priapic interest to potentially rile up some random stranger across the world.

What will I do?!

...so check in the "dumb" column?

What about it, comrade?

I remember this bitch. She thought we were falseflagging as antifa to make liberals look bad.

She also believes that all the fake antifa accounts anons made for jokes is part of a russian conspiracy.

She also believes that Rebel Media is part of Russia conspiracy because they retweeted one of the fake antifa accounts.

Everyone does that though. If you spook someone enough they'll drop a fake dox on themself. Its just part of the game.

So they made fun everywhere a about "alternative facts" and now they come up with "Behavioral Scientist"

America is a fucking mess

>...so check in the "dumb" column?
that doesn't even make sense faggot. bet you had a smug little grin while you were typing it, too.

Slav jeans

>are there really people dumb enough...
>dumb posts
>confirmed as dumb

wew lad

>long time Trump critic
Trump wasnt really even in the sphere of influence till about a year ago, at least where politics are concerned.

But judge, the man who video taped the crime being committed was a Russian! :^(!!!!!

This guy is a writer of House of Cards btw. They really believe that Russia is behind everything.

So Russia is revealing corruption? Why is this bad?

im willing to bet cash money that you post on r/politics and get at least 20 upboats per day from posting in one of the several anti-Trump threads, am i right?

she's so beautiful, why is she so evil? what are these women's end game? she could've had a bunch of cute babies, instead she chose this path of destruction and misery.

Even if the CIA isn't behind the leak, the russian did not do it. They wouldn't have released 4 minutes before the media blackout, and 2 days before the final vote. There's literally 10 thousands of emails and also other files. The russian would not have took the risk of doing too little too late if they intended to help Le Pen. The only people taking benefits of this are everyone else, maybe you can't read french but the leak did not help get any new vote, people that did not like Le Pen hates her more because they blame the FN for the leak. Russia gets blamed, oh! now we can support our lies about the russian's hack during the US election. We can also increase tension toward them and intelligence funding. You must be really dense if you actually believe Putin his behind that, or just a shill, both case you are dense.

Post boipussy

>RVAwonk

Sage for this prog shill.

Noice

USA never meddles in foreign affairs :)

>Internet misogynists who spend Sunday evening on Sup Forums want to lecture beautiful, successful women on what they should be doing to be happy
I'm sure you have useful and relevant insights.

Whatever deflection you need to push to not address the actual content of the post, doesn't change the facts. But live out that pipe-dream.

You're proposing that all of Russian's interference has worked to their benefit? They rolled the dice and it appears to be playing negatively in this incidence.

>Even if the CIA isn't behind the leak, the russian did not do it.
>They wouldn't have released 4 minutes before the media blackout, and 2 days before the final vote.

Again, because it didn't work you feel the need to generate reasons for it's failure instead of just applying Occam's Razor. You have no evidence to the contrary except for theories you've created yourself. True or false?

I'll wait for you to post something backing up ANY of those claims.

i can't fucking breathe

>I have a hard on for reddit: the post.

We do it all the time. Which is why it's shocking that people believe Russia, a country with an even longer rap sheet, suddenly has no interest, ability or motive to do it. Especially when there is plenty of evidence purporting that they have done it repeatedly in recent history to target the elections of NATO countries.

>the 2nd this dropped
jesus fucking christ dude...

Wikileaks have also confirmed this to be a Russian tied hack, and the files have been edited by the same :( Europe is doomed

Yhe Russian hackers confirmed

Holy fuck!

address what content of the post? you called some guy a cock holster and said he was dumb, ok great.

I have a libshit detector, I can tell when someones indoctrinated with libshit values.

Did you attend university in California by any chance?

spank me mommy. CUTE CUTE CUTE

DERP

see
Fuck reading, amirite?

>martchfortruth
are libs rly that retarded

RETARDS!!!!!

Because Russia did it, therefore it's all fake and just Putin attempting to great glorious Soviet Union again and take over Europe.

given the shitfest Europe's turned into in the last 20 years, i say let him have the cunthole of a place

Although I don't think it should happen, if it did he'd probably fix Europe.

but she isn't done yet!

Nothing to damning was found in the emails, the damning shit found could have been tampered with. Now there is "proof" of russian it security experts tinkering with the files before release.

This leak was a controlled leak by Macrone to see if Wikileaks was part of the Russian agenda or truly transparent.

Wikileaks was transparent

Why did you bully that other beaner?
Why where you rude to triple G after ducking a fight with him?
pls respond

When will these faggots realize marching does fuck all but clog the streets for a day. You get pandered to and a "we're investigating" message but be ready for the next bullshit we can make you believe to come out again. Keep those pussyhats ready!

despite the fact that Nerkin's immigration policy will have some negative impacts in the years to come, her fourth (?) term is looking pretty good. She obviously learned a thing or to under whatsiname Helmet

>that's not how burden of proof works
You need to proove Russia did it.

nice answer faggot

>RUSSIANS HACKED MY BABY!
>RUSSIANS HACKED MY BOOK!
>RUSSIANS HACKED MY BRAIN AND NOW I CAN'T STOP SPEWING HATRED!!!
white people are getting really feed up with your shit globalists

Russians aren't very good hackers if they keep being caught.

Shut this down.

"Russian Hackers" are the ultimate kike candidate smashers.

>Russians hacked my wife...now she's pregnant.

NY Times:

notice anything, Sup Forums? it's kind of hard to miss, yeah?

Anyone have the screen grab of the wikileaks on how easy it is to mask a hack into being from another country? I find it odd how progressives have forgotten how much they hate the CIA for taking down 90% of the world's governments and how they now ignore the fact that they now believe every hack is now Russia.

>zomg! They keep hacking the memeframe!

Would they cut it out with this fake Russian hacker news bs? It's starting to just get sad.

>western spy squat
Thats not correct slav squat.Your heels should touch the floor then youll be true slav.