Woah

Woah...
is he right, Sup Forums?

I'm not reading anything written by "John Dickson." Fuck kinda name is that.

>my dick's son

He's right, we need more diversity of thought in our media.
#moreconservativemedia2017

that's the total opposite of reality.

Smart is a elite code. I think it is about symbol manipulator who agree with them.

Remember when people used to say that diversity was a good thing because it was assumed that would lead to diversity of ideas? Remember when diversity of ideas was touted as the desired end goal?

Now that's been all but forgotten.

Wow some guy starred in a movie that I liked, clearly he is the most qualified person to be solving social, political, and economic issues that have been plaguing our country for decades

>popular TV shows

A real good example is Late Night Comedy. Or just Comedy in general... If Comedy was a man, he would look like Michael Moore. If Comedy was a woman, she would look like Amy Schumer but 100 pounds fatter. Imagine comedy as a person who is fat, ugly, unfunny, mean-spirited, and suffering from TDS.

There is nothing funny about comedy these days. We need someone new, talented, and either conservative or bi-partisan to take over comedy. Charlie Chaplin helped people feel better during the depression and the rise of Hitler. We need another Charlie Chaplin guys...

>intentionally seek out only leftist media and propaganda
>I guess there's no right wing intellectuals amirite?

funny when leftists mention IQ and political leaning it's all true but mention IQ and race and suddenly IQ isn't real

It's a trap. Any recommendation will fall short because he will never admit that he was wrong about conservatives.

Charlie Chaplin was never funny.

Excuse me? Charlie Chaplin was such a dyed in the wool commie that our pinko government wouldn't let him visit our shores.

No, not Charlie Chaplin like, I'm talking about someone who would make the country laugh and feel better while comedy is dead right now. I'm talking about filling Chaplin's role in that, not another person like Chaplin.

It could be someone new, it could be Dave Chappelle going big, but we need bi-partisan comedy man.

>bi-partisan comedy man.
Why the fuck would you want leftism tainting your comedy? Stop thinking that you need to share a system of governments with leftists, it's the whole reason you're in this mess. The Union is a joke, secession is the only solution.

KIKE programs are not funny , only to morons

Ask him to name some and then call him racist and sexist when the list is all white men

Bi-partisan comedy that both conservatives and liberals can enjoy.

>popular tv shows
>smart, intelligent, informed, educated, erudite
>popular radio programs
>popular blogs
>popular podcasts
>popular video lectures
At what point ever could anything popular be considered smart? If something is popular then it had to be dumbed down for the masses, plain and simple. It's just the nature of having so many people that are so different.

OP, tfw right. Clearly he's a leftist. And a cunt.