BASED MACRON

A thread for Macron supporters. We discuss here his best policies.

Personally I like sanctioning Poland and Hungary for not taking in refugees.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NIRPUmbrella/status/861003625551802368
i.4cdn.org/gif/1493680873779.webm
archive.is/e99fP#selection-223.1-223.100
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump
Pens face tomorrow

Kek confirmed

BUMP

No, no, no.

you shills are cringy as fuck

Macron is a good guy, we are going to vote for him

wtf is this shit

Settlers of Catan

gtfo pen shill

If only your memes were as spicy as the kebabs of your future Muslim overlords

not even getting paid fag.

Le Pen will win
Muslims will burn
Pedos will hang
OP will kill himself

>shilling for free
>still a shill

I like how he's voluntarily removed himself from the gene pool. It's the second best thing he could do.

But we ARE taking in refugees.

get MACARONI'D

Shareblue - neck yourself

kek

Nice to know when we nuke the shitskins it will also hit you.

>Doesn't know what a shill is

That's boogie2988

We pay for his healthcare

All shills in one thread. Please enjoy the company.
sage

>meanwhile in frog-land:

twitter.com/NIRPUmbrella/status/861003625551802368

"itt we discuss how to destroy our nation by flooding it with niggers"

>That's boogie2988

His name is boogie1488

Macron will be the perfect warm up act for Le Pen. At least the seat will be warm when she comes to power.

Not an argument.

Good guys ITT
NOT ENOUGH

Russian handler of penshills

>Personally I like sanctioning Poland and Hungary for not taking in refugees.
Ur a big guy

Have fun being a white minority in your own country you cucks. If took two seconds to do the simple math of birthrates and population you would realize this. Deserve what's coming to you

Its time for Poland and Hungry to pay.

>hungary
>not taking in refugees

Literal Cuck gathering place. Calling in airstrike on my position.

If you looked at the data you would know they are not even refugees you morons. Only a tiny fraction of them are coming from Syria. The rest are simply coming to your country because your government pays them more in government assistance than they would make living in their shitty home country working fulltime.

>painal on restrained MLP
I can fap to this

But they want us to take in "diverse refugees".

Does he have any policies?

Everything hear from him seems like hot air

are these those "left wing memes" I keep hearing about

they really are terrible

wtf, I love Hungary now

replying to yourself, terribly shitty attempts at photoshopping memes with no humor, trying to invoke KeK with just doubles amd no offering of adequate memes... you shills are spitting on a culture.

>Sup Forums threads for weeks supporting Le Pen
>sudden threads bashing Le Pen calling us Le Pen shills

yeah you shilk faggots arent too clever

Wouldn't be the first time I fapped to MLP

you realy think that you can win?

>maybe they were wondering why someone would shoot themself before being hanged

You're a big guy

I'm pro-EU, pro-Macron and I agree that Poland and Hungary have been behaving like total cunts.

And I do believe that real refugees fleeing from war/terror should be helped, but why can't we find a solution where they can be kept safe outside of Europe? All the current "solution" does is create division and social conflict.

Macron is hella handsome. Trudeau is still handsomer but Macron must be like the second most good-looking politician in the West.

True, but he should get a nose job.

your a gigantic faggot, digits confirm

Fuck off, christcuck.

The e-mail leaks were fucking hilarious

"sometimes I masturbate listen to .wav of running faucets"
"my love for Yaoi and progressive metal has stopped me from seeing the truth"

Made me vote for Macron today desu

>Made me vote for Macron today desu

lmao based

i.4cdn.org/gif/1493680873779.webm

shut up and take this bbc sissy.

>Campaign manager is talking about Digimon and Pokémon in the e-mails

Truly my kind of government

This is literally the fulfillment of the grassroots revolution that Macron promised.

OURGUY
U
R
G
U
Y

RIGHT TIME TO THROW THE PASSPORT IN THE SEA AND MOVE TO HUNGARY!

Tfw nobody pays for your healthcare

>For You

its not about winning I havent mentioned it, just the fact that you shills act so retarded and its interesting that you dont even deny it.

low energy, kys

Most of my friends voted for him because of these e-mails

the discussions you find in them really makes you think they're /ourguys/, but before /new/ became this shithole

I vote Macron, because we need to me more tolerant and welcome ALL people in need!

I'M in dire need for more dicks, my stretched hole is almost numb and only MORE can satisfy me! make me feel like a poor slut and spit in my face. hhnnnnhnhnghh!

German faggot. Would you rather sit on Macrons dick and eat a pie or sit on a pie and eat his dick?

Hello, glad you asked.

Neither, he's a bit too old for me, I prefer guys who aren't much older than me, like 24 yo max.

But I'd certainly go for the pie.

that reply is so very german

Oh, so being pro-pie makes me a bad person now?

What happened to you, Sup Forums.

archive.is/e99fP#selection-223.1-223.100

Enjoy your last moments.

>All the current "solution" does is create division and social conflict.
That's the point. Your government is not (entirely) incompetent. It is actively malevolent.

>Would you rather sit on Macrons dick and eat a pie or sit on a pie and eat his dick?
Pie in dick or mouth? Cmon, that dick gotta go somewhere

Your thread sucks. You didn't learn from Hillary? Misogynist.

Europeans creating a safe zone would mean that we need to put boots on the ground in those war areas, or negotiate a space in a neighboring nation. and even then we would still need boots on the ground to ensure safety

>its not about winning
if you say so

>his best policies

i cant read that shit its in french or something.

"safe zone" is nothing more than a euphemism for "no fly zone" which is itself a euphemism for war/a bombing campaign directed at the government and military of whichever country the "safe zone" is to be established within.

Macron is a Rothschild banker who married his school teacher that fucked him as a teenager. He is not based. He is not edgy. He is the purveyor of French doom. Enjoy more immigrants driving trucks through crowds and raping (and killing) people be the Eiffel Tower.

Sage this garbage thread.

>Europeans creating a safe zone

It wouldn't be a European-run project, it should be run by the UN.

Try. France is dead, Europe is dead. You can do nothing except dying.

I can't read this faggot shit

a leaf would have faggot shit in his tab list

I think every refugee should have a french little girl or boy that they can have sex with every time they feel far away from home.
It's only right.
We shouldn't be so selfish about it.
And we should help them plan some allu akbars at some discos and clubs once a month. Again, it's only right.

Also, We sohuld help Zion.

He's Napoleon when Napoleon crowned himself, she's Napoleon before that.

No i mean an actual safe zone protected by Troops, not a no fly zone that will fuck everything up. Its been done in the past i believe.

I dont trust the UN to actually look out for everyones best interests, i suspect that they would end up just moving people into Europe or just half assing the job and putting people at risk , I dont even see why we need the UN to do it, we could do it with a European coalition.
Or does being Europeans mean nothing to eachother anymore?

>No i mean an actual safe zone protected by Troops, not a no fly zone that will fuck everything up. Its been done in the past i believe.
You may mean that, but if a government ever talks about it, that's not what they really mean. The West is in a proxy war with Syria, they have no intention of ending the violence.

I like accepting more refugees, milking taxpayers more and finally getting rid of that made up french culture nonsense the most.

based macron, I voted for him earlier. he's a true french patriot

We know what i mean, and yes we both know what the goverment would mean when they say it. Its a shame that they have no intention to end the violence as you have pointed out.

Im sure it has been done in the past when the west wasnt trying to fuck with the Middle east. Or i may be thinking about someone else.

The whole immigrant crisis is a product of your shithole of a country, nobody else is responsible.
So please stop fantasizing, you have no clue about actual european politics.
Go fuck your sis or get into town for some burgers.

>The whole immigrant crisis is a product of your shithole of a country, nobody else is responsible.
I would imagine Germany holds most of the blame for opening the goddamn floodgates.

Slide Shill threads
Ignore shill Threads
Sage

wtf kind of negroid thread is this?

>Whine at Trump supporter for not allowing a woman to become president
>Whine at Le Pen supporter for wanting to have a woman president
Fucking liberal sexist bigots.

let's make this thread better by showing niggers being niggers

macron eats shit

>paid shills in charge of making memes

absolutely sub-par, my friend

Europe wasn't even prepared for you retards lighting up the ME, true.
Most of you americans simply are uneducated corporate and military industrial complex cocksucking shill degenerates, nobody is interested in watching you mouthbreathe.

OP eats shit

>A thread for cucks.

ftfy

If Macron wins we burn Paris down.