Why does America continuously say that it's "the greatest country in the world" when most of it's population is obese...

Why does America continuously say that it's "the greatest country in the world" when most of it's population is obese and poor as fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

zillow.com/homedetails/700-W-Main-St-Stoughton-WI-53589/40139644_zpid/
zillow.com/homedetails/32-Laurel-St-Mc-Kenzie-TN-38201/40936186_zpid/
zillow.com/homedetails/2325-Marlene-Cir-Payette-ID-83661/96901433_zpid/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I see obese people in scooters at the supermarket and think "Holy shit the stereotypes are true"

It's not dumbass. It has a strong underclass of shit but there's 5-6 countries in this world where the standard of living for the average person is far better than everywhere else, and outside of Australia they are meme states.

saved

because USA is the indisputably the greatest country to ever exist. Yeah, there are fat people, niggers, tranny freaks... but we went to the moon, invented the modern world, dominate everyone else militarily and economically and always will

obesity scale would be lower without the fatass mexicanos

Probably that's what "great" stands for.

We should definitely take these creatures off the endangered species list soon, I think the population is getting out of hand. We need to be able to legally hunt these landwhales for their precious blubber. Ive heard that the japanese are paying premium prices for landwhale blubber right now.

because they have one of the biggest armies in the world and just as big economy.

Everyone meme the americans (even their own people), but when the gringos fall the world will fall.

Mark my words, when it happens you will want the burgers back in charge.

Its because they are. This coming from someone living in the cucked northern piece of land they call a country. Any fellow leafs who don’t agree can go fuck yourself because you know its true.

Sure they have their flaws but the countries who shit on them most would be speaking Russian or Chinese without their protection. It bothers me to no end, the lefty media up here who constantly shit on them (picture BBC/CNN as every news outlet) and the idiots who buy into it. Watching what my euro ancestors built when they came here being destroyed is pretty disgusting.

We have a few provinces who aren't completely taken over (Quebec, Alberta, Sask) but even those have been targeted for extinction. Our only saving grace is there’s a shit ton of land with only 35 million people total. Our entire identity is "we're not them" or "we do things differently up here". Gross.

Re: Obesity: Most has to do with quality of food. Some are just fat fucks. Portion sizes at some of those fast food places down there are out of control. Avoiding those alone would make a huge difference.

Anyways, I try my best to contribute ($) to any orgs down there and up here but we're basically Sweden pre horde invasion. We have three sanctuary cities now and some retarded BLM movement on the rise. BLM. Imagine a BLM movement without the slave card, cop killing narratives, in a country that the slaves fled too. You cant make this up.

Love ya guys

/rant

Because of what we used to be, before they sold us out

The fact that our impoverished are obese says a lot about the availability of food and other resources in the US.

>poor as fuck

Not even trying.

>invented the modern world
I guess that explains why everything is so shit

Most of the civilized West if fat and poor as fuck. Look at the obesity rates of Europe and the concentration of wealth in the hands of the few and you see it's a shitshow all over.

Fuck off shill. Although yes, there is a disgusting amount of fatsos rolling around in their disability scooters.

>obese
>poor
Is this some kind of 5d b8? Or are things again fucked upside down in burgerland like the way they write dates?

> dominate all sport
> dominate all News Movies Music
> Dominate all fashion and pop Culture
> Strongest Military
> Largest Number of Billionaires in the Country
> Everyone wants to come here (although we need to kick illegals the fuck out)
> Can Carry Guns
> Have the Freedom to eat 5 double Cheese Burgers if ur Fat as wants to ( Shouldn't be up to tax payers to take care of you tho)
> Every Country is literally a Shitty Tier of the US
> We take everyones products because we are the foundation of Earth user. Stop being a cuck

America was the greatest up to the 1920's.

It's been in decline since, but its people haven't updated their memes yet.

US didn't even exist at the advent of the modern world. Stupid Manifest Ziocuck.

No, it says that the food is nutrition-free trash.

No, it's really just the Anglo countries.

>because USA is the indisputably the greatest country to ever exist
lol

>obese
>poor
Pick one

>poor as fuck

The poorest American is still richer than most of the rest of the civilized world. I won't even count Africa or South America, because that would be too easy.

my theory is that if americans stop believing the propaganda then the system collapses and thats obviously not what the elites want

Greatest country like wendys is greatest fast food restaurant, all are pretty much the same and most are disgusting. But a mans gotta eat

propaganda

beep beep

Remind me, who did you guys lose to that one time? It was back in the 1700's.

>niggers
>jews
>niggers and jews
>fought nothing but third worlders for 60 years
>jews
>make it hard for civilised people but let it half of Mexico
>having niggers and edgy kids shoot people is nothing to be proud of
>fair play on the burger point

> quantity > quality

This is why you fail.

Let him dream Sup Forums

Dude, they even lost to the 7 provinces all the time and were conquered by Prince William III of Orange.

English are completely delusional about their own history.
At least Americans are man enough to admit they lost Vietnam, Afghanistan and Iraq.

>Niggers and Jews
> Nigger = Shoulda gotten them for yourself so you could have everyone from your country obsess for them, they're used for Pop culture in American and thats why you hear rappers and blacks still call themselves "Slaves"
> Jews = Knowing America is the only thing keeping them safe in the Middle East the Help us control the world through media we make sure that little Island in Diaper head ville stays safe
> Black people mostly just shoot each other, they still haven't figured it out. Kids shooting up schools is part of this Globalist Agenda Partnered with far lefties LGBT Big Pharma and Immigration. were working on it

This is not an accolade.

Everything you said is fucking retarded. The ONLY reason we are not in a crippling depression is because the (((Federal Reserve))) hasn't decided to do so.

>22 Trillion in debt
>60% European

> 3rd worlders in the last 60 years... yeah thats what happens when you drop multiple Nuclear Bombs on an entire country ...
> waiting for someone to one up us its been 60 years is it our turn again already?

Do Americans actually believe this?

pick both. overproccessed food is the cheapest stuff available.

They probably think "modern" means 1980's.

Visiting America is like traveling back in time 30 years.

No, cheapest is buying straight from the farmer.

>if only everybody in America owned a car....

Shut the fuck up nigger, you know nothing of this country.

No we are infested with shitskin and parasitic people that think America is gods gift to humanity. When in reality it's a subversive stronghold for (((them))), literally EVERY SINGLE pro- American post is done by a shitskin.

Fast food gives the illusion of being cheap. Poor people are just dumb and overeat

re: BLM
people want what they can get, man. it's honestly funny as hell that it exists in Canada, because that pretty much exposes it for what it is.

Also thanks for your kind words about the old US of A. Sending some love from Texas to our friendly northern neighbor :)

this honestly makes no sense. before the World Wars, no one took the USA terribly seriously. Europe learned new military lessons from our Civil War, but we hadn't really taken our place on the world stage. Personally I think we started declining in stature about 15-20 years ago, when the afterglow of the Cold War started fading

I only envy Americans for being able to get PC components for half the price as Europeans because we have ridiculous importing fees and taxes.

ahem

The French and Spanish empires + some english farmers

>Why
Delusion.

>number one zionist cuck-suckers in history

LOOOOOOL, how's Rothschild cock?

We're the greatest country in the world because all of the world's money is based off the US dollar

We convinced the world that the US dollar was a better standard than fucking gold, then we got to extort everyone through inflation.
The only reason that we're the greatest is because we have the military to enforce the petrodollar. The rest of you cucks have your savings left to the whim of our dollar

are obese people not literally great?

If they don't keep repeating it and asserting the American dream still exists someone will call their bluff and the facade will drop and the position they currently hold in the world would slip. In essence they have to keep it going otherwise they will collapse but the longer they keep pushing the facade the worst it is going to be when shit does hit the fan.

>greatest in the world?
I never hear that.
I do hear that white's are the greatest because they created everything.
There's no Nationalism anymore in America. It's more on racial identity.

This
The average poor person in america has a car, refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, clothes dryer and washing machine. If somebody owned all these thing in europe they'd be upper middle class.

>be eurotard
>go on american website
>on american invented internet
>on american invented electricity
>on american invented computer screens
>on american communication satellites
> then proceed to shit post about how america isn't the greatest.
Probably right after you
>drive in american invented automobiles
>text with an american invented cell phone
>use american invented light bulbs
>watch american tv series
>listen to american music
>eat american grown food
>live in a free democratic society defended by two world wars and a cold war won solely by America
Why are you such cucks?

how can people work in these stores?
I'd laugh my ass of 24/7.

HONK HONK BEEP BOOP OUTTA WAY, NEED MAH SKETTI!

All European American inventions.

I work in retail as a combination greeter and return desk person and my favorite part of the day is listening to fatties and old people bitch about not having a fully charged mobility scooter for them. It's just so god damned funny to see a 500 lb person waddle in and complain that the 2 scooters we have are in use. They are for your convenience not a right.

No. I could afford those with my lower middle class wage.

>dominate everyone else militarily and economically and always will
China dominates the world economically now, haven't you even been paying attention ?

Lol.
Your music used to be great because it was written by people that had carried their values there when they emigrated for the first time. Over time, that musical tradition has been polluted by the American influence to become like everything else American: Easy to digest, obsessed with money and devoid of originality.

Right, lower middle class salary. So, about 20000 euro a year or $30000 usd. To be poor in the us you need to make less than $12000 a year. On that $12000 you'd probably still have all those luxuries cable tv, a smart phone and highspeed internet access. Our poverty line is a joke compared ro the rest of the world.

Greatest as in big duh

Why would you Faggot. They're part of your 56%.
You wanna bring it down to 0.56%

>be eurotard
Wrong, British
>go on american website
Copied from a Japanese website
>on american invented internet
Not an 'invention', not american.
>on american invented electricity
Not an invention, a dscovery, British, French
>on american invented computer screens
Korean
>on american communication satellites
No satelites involved
> then proceed to shit post about how america isn't the greatest.
Probably right after you
>drive in american invented automobiles
Nobody drives low quality shit american cars apart from low iq rednecks
>text with an american invented cell phone
No, not an american invention
>use american invented light bulbs
Again, not an american invention, edison didn't invent the lightbulb
>watch american tv series
No
>listen to american music
I don't listen to your degenerate rap music no
>eat american grown food
Lard & corn syrup, no thanks
>live in a free democratic society defended by two world wars and a cold war won solely by America
Joined in at the very last moment then claimed it won, fuck off.
Why are you such cucks?
No you are

90% of that is spics and niggers
CLEANSE THE FILTH

>american invented electricity
>american invented computer screens
> american invented automobiles
they're shit
>american invented cell phone
>american invented light bulbs
> american grown food
see obesity
>free
>democratic
>society
>there were winners in the cold war

1/10 for making me type

who got the keys to my jeep

>be yank
>see shitposts
>get triggered
Like clockwork

Being this delusional must be pretty dope. Your people destroyed europe in ww2 just so the jews would call them dogs and pat their heads.

never left americas the post

seriously:
in germany poor people might drop the car as it's expensive (we don't war for cheap petro)
On the other hand we don't have those huge everyday distances
our poor people just go to a doctor if they need one
the rich go to the same doctors
upper middle class in europe is usually 1-2 cars per family, owning a flat or house, international travel once a year with our (absolut minimum, usually 5 days more) 5 weeks of paid days off

oh, and remember:
this shit is not on credit, we don't have people with 6 figure salaries and up to the ears in debt because my status and mcmansion

Knee slappa right there

Based leaf. Thanks for the kind words.

Honestly thought it was a joke until their leader called that faggot Trudeau a white supremacist. The same guy who put a former refugee in charge of our countries immigration and is about to pass an islamophobic law to silence us.

Within ten years we're Sweden getting run over by trucks of peace on a weekly basis.

Nah mate, China is shit.

Sloveniwhere? When was the last time your country did anything of note? We have a dozen cities with more people, please sit down while the grownups are talking.

Because where else can you be poor as fuck yet still have access to so much food that you can become obese?

do these things have horns and turn signals?

Okay, first some questions for you for you. How much is gas a litre? In America gas is about $2.30 a gallon (3.71 litres). That's less than 70 cents a litre. How muxh is a gallon of 2% milk? In the midwest it's $2.50 gallon. How much is internet access in europe? In america you can get 60 mbps for $40 a month.

I wouldn't brag about living in flat. You share a wall/ceiling with your neighbors. Plus, no land to plant a garden, have a dog or have a family bbq on. In most european countries living in a house similar to what i live in would be 3 times the cost of america. zillow.com/homedetails/700-W-Main-St-Stoughton-WI-53589/40139644_zpid/ zillow.com/homedetails/32-Laurel-St-Mc-Kenzie-TN-38201/40936186_zpid/
zillow.com/homedetails/2325-Marlene-Cir-Payette-ID-83661/96901433_zpid/

They have a horn and loud backing up sound.

I think the greatest countries in the world are the Scandinavian ones. But I don't know how long that's going to last.

I have mixed feelings about America - there's a part of me that thinks the U.S has this wonderfully weird history and great culture. But that it's also the source of a lot of soulless trends. Pop culture, fast food and so on...

We import everything terrible about the U.S, so we aren't any better.

Hey, at least you can legally have sex with your dog.

This "America is shit because look everyone is fat" meme really bothers me.
You're really scraping the bottom of the barrel when trying to insult a country for having too much food.

AHAHAHA !
Without America the UK would be speaking German, TWICE !

You gotta remember the US is a really diverse place. You perfectly describe Mississippi but go to Utah, Idaho or Nebraska you'll find nothing but healthy looking white middle class families.

Honestly, it kind of sucks living in the US. We as a nation are definitely on the decline. We have been since the 90's. The only great thing about us is how cheap it is to buy rural/suburban land and escape the librals and niggers infesting cities.

We're on the decline but at a slower pace than any other country outside of Asia.

F R E E D O M

R

E

E

D

O

M

that kid can't afford food but can afford a haircut hmmm

The sad part is all those trends come from Kalifornia, so now you know why even America prays for either the big one, earthquake, or a nuke dropped on them !

Is that really what USA believe?
I'm being serious. All the fundamental innovations you refer are from Europe, only the mass adoption was in USA first... Like the internet, it's the collaboration of French/Anglo scientists/academics which ended with the creation of the first networks and protocols... The US army then scaled the invention for their needs and internet was born...
Also you overestimate the influence of your culture on Europe... Only plebs here listen to rap or watch TV, and I'm not talking about fast foods...
Also the two world wars? Won by the USA? Are you 13?

It's gonna be fun when america colapses in 50 years. I honestly feel bad for people living in the city. When we collapse they're gonna starve to death or be rapped to death by tyrone.