I moved to the US from England 4 years ago because of this immigration bullshit

I moved to the US from England 4 years ago because of this immigration bullshit.

I miss the days of Jolly 'ol England. The neighborhood I grew up in was a peaceful neighborhood but now it's a dirty and crime infested place with Muslims taking over everywhere. It wasn't 100% white when I was growing up either, but unlike Muslims, the other races and religions respected our differences.

I'm not racist, but these people have no tolerance for other people's culture and beliefs. They will treat you like dog shit if you're not a Muslim and your beliefs aren't exactly the same as theirs. The media refuses to report on this and continues to label everyone who has anything negative to say about them as "racist bigots". Why are they here if they despise how our country is run? There's plenty of countries around the world that follow Sharia Law, but no they have to choose a country that was different than their beliefs and force it to change to match theirs.

My parents are still living there and I'm worried about their safety.

The whole country's turning into yet another third world shithole for the sake of "liberal progression" and "diversity" at the sacrifice of our own people, who built this country in the first place.

ok, what do you want to discuss in this topic, exactly?

OI U WUT MATE

So you ran from your homeland like a coward, just like the """"""""""refugees"""""""""" are doing. And not only that, you chose to flee to an even less white country. Nice job, fag.

no one gives a fuck about you

Sorry to hear. Hope you're liking America though bro.

So you abandoned your country?
Not a surprise since you're from an island full of inbreds.

No, my country abandoned us.

>going from one shithole country to another
nice one

>tfw moving to UK next month

What cities to avoid in England and Wales?

>I'm not racist
it's nothing to be ashamed of, bong-kun

sheffield, bradford, manchester

>hate immigrants
>become immigrant
I hate immigrants with a passion, but I hate traitors more. You are part of the problem.

I'm still here, the local community centre is slowly being turned into a mosque.
Every Friday moslems in dresses use it now.
How can we win when our own people and government go against us?

Any of the nigger parts of London. So London

Probably all the English ones...

I have nothing wrong with immigrants, as long as they're not assholes to you and force their culture down your throats.

If the country wanted me to stay, the country should've put their own citizens first.

I'm not going to be a fucking second class citizen in a country where my family's been around for centuries, possibly millenniums, while people who came from who-knows-where and demands that we start behaving just like them are treated better by the government.

I'll go back if they clean this up, but I don't see it happening any time soon.

Dont you know, they got their country back with Brexit. All muslims will soon disappear and only wealthy white men will immigrate to UK now.

The media and other people who are defending this don't give a shit about you.

Diversity is a lie. The more diverse a country is the less stable it is. Japan and South Korea are the most successful non-white countries and they are almost completely homogeneous. Until very recently most white countries were homogenous as well.

America has been the more diverse first world country but they have ALWAYS had racial tensions. Racial tensions and racism are the result of diversity. Racism in a homogeneous country is just xenophobia. Which is better because the average person being racist does not matter if they don't have anyone to be racist to.

Homogeneous = Stability = Prosperity

Diversity = Instability = Poverty

People pushing for diversity are either idiots or hate you.

I might go away from spain as well but i promise myself as soon as I have children so I can sustain my bloodline,if ever my country needs me I would give all my money for my wife and children and gladly go back to clean it up myself should my people awaken.just because shitskin muslims are from different races doesn't mean you can't be racist to them all,even to converted britbongs,there is plenty to hate in them all and only subhumans who are mediocre would fall for that stupid religion that punishes any outliner and keeps its people forever backwards

We don't want you back traitor, die in America. Get shot by niggers or something you fucking cuck nigger dick sucker.

>I'm not racist,

Stopped reading right fucking there

It's because cowardly fucks like you have put up with this shit for years that we are in facing total fucking collapse.

You don't know how beautiful was to go to an inaguration ceremony of a japanese school and see absolutely no shitskins only japanese,and the walk back and see the schools and not be able to tell if it epwas an international student trip from morocco or a Spanish school till I spotted a lonely blonde kid,then I was thinking...well of course the education level is going to shit half those fuckers can't even speak spanish

Do all you cunts live in the cities or something?
Just make sure you are south of London and living rural.
It's comfy as hell and there are little to no nigs or muds here.

This.

Birmingham, London, Bradford, Luton, Peterborough, Leicester can all burn. Avoid avoid. The further south west you go the less staining but more expensive. The far north is cheaper but worse weather and not so much work.

>neighborhood
>neighbor
>bor

YOU LIE

North West England is nice. Parts of cheshire still look like the shire and we have a very low kebab count. It's actually rare to see one where I live.

Fuck Manchester, London, Birmingham, Leicester, Leeds, Sheffield and Newcastle.

So you're saying I should stay in a country where I'm practically a second class citizen and just "tolerate" what's happening? Fuck that, I especially don't want to start a family here. The collapse is the government's fault and if they don't want people leaving then they need to put us before immigrants and not tolerate the stuff that Muslims do.

Yet.

If you would have let Hitler win we would not have had this problem. All the efforts in WW2 for nothing.

You fled like a coward matey.
If things magically got better tomorrow because some grand fairy cast a darkie be gone spell you'd come running right back and try to find a cosy nest to settle down in.

You're part of the problem.

This. All our countries whore us out, let us live poor, die, it doesnt matter to them. They twist the knives in our back as the icing on the cake. Here international students and foreigners bring big money. Rent for sharing a room is 2k so a room can net you 4k/month. For us, the sons of our land we are forced into the army for 2 years, pay the same amount of tuition fee as international students, but the international students can go find a job after graduating. My friend will be 2nd engineer by the time I leave my conscription.

They constantly raise commute prices, yet the trains always fail. They raise water prices, and add tax upon that. You can love your country a smuggle as you want but the government thrives off your suffering. Singapores ministers are some of the highest paid in the world, yet they say shit like "bicycles should have license plates" in Parliament.

*country as much as you want

>he lived in a shithole major city instead of a comfy white area
fool

>neighborhood
lol dumb burger can't even larp right

Western Bangladesh (also known as East London) is super safe bro, with good food, great deals on clothing and groceries...you'll love it

London and Bradford. Visit York sometime though, I personally feel it should be our capital city.

Cool wife mr. Javid, wanna come over to the white house?

>I'm not racist, but
Of course it's not. Islam isn't a race. You can't help what race you're born as, you do have a choice in your beliefs.
Fuck Islam, fuck all Muslims, and fuck their false prophet.