Thoughts on Richard Spencer?

I personally like the guy, he's done a lot for our movement. Plus he formed a pretty solid brand around the Alt-Right.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amalek#Nazis_associated_with_Amalekites).
youtu.be/ldQGwGxq6b8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he's a faggot

>that hair
>those tits

LUUUUUUUUUL

CIA/ Jew psyop to control and subvert anyone who opposes the status quo

He's a fucking race mixer

I fucking love Richard Spencer!

He such a fucking moron and cringey bad public speaker. I fucking hate him

stop spamming this faggot

Go milk his tits while sucking on his double chin

is that a tranny or something?

Bush plant.

He needs to learn how to debate, but he's good at putting a presentable friendly face on the movement.

i like his speeches.

guy probably gonna be murdered by one side or another. Sup Forums should cut him a break

I think that haircut makes him look like a faggot.

GYNO
Y
N
O

1: That hair is shooped, it's not that shit but he's too fat for it anyway.

2: I don't like him

3: Smile at the camera for once, you wank tank.

Well he certainly has nothing left.

>this exact post with this exact picture has been posted constantly for at least a week, probably longer
>it still gets replies every time
I feel like I'm in Groundhog Day

Honestly he looks like an edgy pussy. He can easily be replaced.

How do you go from this...

Hes a complete idiot. Whiteness cant die out. Whiteness is made. Stop being so scared all the time white ppl. You are our children. Were not going to hurt you.

really?

We are family

if you think richard spencer is cringe-y then there's something wrong with you

JIDF has been desperately trying to character assassinate him with the same copypasta every thread, until they got annihilated in this thread that is
Basically ri hard spen er is our fucking guy. He's a white nationalist.

Dont know how I feel about him

>pushing this kike faggot again for the 100th time this week

What's going on? This along with the stussy, are we fully infiltrated by CTR now? Has the bluepill converted fully now?

Reminder to the actual anons here; Milo is a kike faggot whose fetish is literally racemixing. Not only this, but he fully embraces the cancerous LGBTQUAAIZYNDOFKLGEKNEOGK+++++++++++++++++++ """"""""community"""""". He is an example of true degeneracy.

If you support him then god damn you might as well go back to /r/the_donald or civic nationalism. Just because he has mildly conservative views doesn't mean follow the pool of degeneracy. This is literally controlled fucking opposition.
I can understand if you don't believe Richard Spencer is controlled op, I don't either - but you can't tell me this guy isn't. Fucking christ. He is the textbook example of a civic nationalist disaster, slowly turning redditors like you into liberals or progressives because "u-uh well this BASED FAGGOT s-said that we should watch black men fuck our wives with their s-superior african seed".

It'd be one thing if all he was was a faggot or a kike, kike being something he can't necessarily control and faggot being something he was misguided into growing up into.
But hell, this faggot doesn't even intend on finding himself a guy and settling down like a normal human being, let alone one of his own or someone he has a romantic relationship with.

He is a degenerate, and that is all. He is no different than a fucking bugchaser. Shills please leave.
t. faggot

I wouldn't be surprised that if you had a muslim friend you'd think "hmm, maybe they're not all bad #NotAllMuslims".

Name relevant.

Ya definitely man. He's a Jew CIA shill, did you know Hilter was a CIA shill too? As a matter of fact everyone is, Spencer, me, even you.

>shilling your own archived thread this hard since its the only one to ever max out and being super pumped about it because its the only this you've got going in life which makes you even more sad than a tripfag

kys youself

he's got some really nice boobs

stop posting about this fag

His hair looks retarded and his man tits are lactating

why the fuck do photoshop his fucking hair always wtf?

>our movement
>alt-right

What movement, what alt-right? What is alt-right? I've always thought of myself as a libertardian

he was handpicked by someone. he's a front and a puppet as far as I can see. He is the type that beats around the bush and chooses his words carefully so as not to offend.

not a real leader as far as I can see.

somebody needs to edit this picture to make it even more embarrassing and gay

nice gyno faggot

no.

Nice tits, fag.

it's shooped.

OP is trying to subvert.

pretty weak. The only people who talk about spencer seem to be those who hate him on here.

I live 15 mins from him, Locally he is hated for being a californian.

He has never had a job, his parents pay for everything, he didnt even try white nationalist shit here in montana.
Plus he's a degenerate racemixer.

F A G G O T
A
G
G
O
T
C I A
I
A
P L A N T
L
A
N
T

What's with all the retarded photoshopped pictures of Richard Spencer to make him look fat and have small hair?

Is this a new Memé?

Richard Spencer is a CIA/MOSSAD agent who shills for Israeli Nationalism.

(((They))) want you to think it's ok for Israel to exist. Here's why it's not:

Israel is a religious concept.
It was originally called Canaan.
Jews conquered the land through deceit and renamed it Israel.

According to the Torah, (a book roughly 70% of the 15 million Jews worldwide believe in) the sole purpose of Israel is to give the Jews a base of operations from which they may attack the Aryan race and conquer the rest of the world.

""Therefore it shall come about when the LORD your God has given you rest from all your surrounding enemies, in the land which the LORD your God gives you as an inheritance to possess, you shall blot out the memory of Amalek from under heaven; you must not forget."

>Duet. 25:18

"Amalekite" is a spiritual term for the Aryan race, and the Talmud (the second most popular Jewish holy book even called the land of "Germania" the home or birthplace of Amalek SOURCE: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amalek#Nazis_associated_with_Amalekites).

This is why Israeli Nationalism and Aryan Nationalism can not coexist.

Israeli Nationalism = Globalism
Richard Spencer = Zionist shill
Lauren Southern = Muslim shill
Milo = Gay/racemixing shill

They're all just shills, user.

So why are they doing all of this?
Why create and promote the alt-right?
Why promote Richard Spencer and other ecelebs?

The answer is simple:

>to entertain you

If you're busy with entertainment (like hitting liberals with sticks) then you won't have time to think about what's really happening and why.

I encourage you all to start thinking.

Why do you keep posting this same thread over and over, shill?

youtu.be/ldQGwGxq6b8

He looks like some schlub wannabe cast in the role of "white supremacist". Looks forced and unnatural and quite frankly, stupid. The haircut does not suit him. Aldo sounds like a madeup cia-tier name

I-is he expressing?

That's not really a dude. The political crowd is full of the transgender beings.

WTF, why you always make these threads?

strong dislike
if he's not controlled opposition, which i think he is, he's just plain retarded. i hate all these fucking twitter meme e-celebs Sup Forums jacks off over.

I don't think about Richard Spencer. Those are my thoughts.

>Being mad that you lost your job at JIDF for getting so blown the fuck out
Sorry I don't have time, I don't get paid to spread lies and be a worthless kike

MODS can you start treating these posts like BLACKED posts it is fucking spam at this point.

a bowel movement...

What is he willing to do to create the enthnostate?

>inb4 tragic nature of mankind

I want specifics.

PROMISE

bump. I want more replies

OP you must really dislike spencer. I wonder (((why)))?

>It never happened, gayness is white, alt-right was coined by a jew.

Fuck this cunt.

great new york boobs

I start to really like him, then he goes and says something completely retarded that causes fucking issues and infighting and is of no help whatsoever and I have to wonder if he's not controlled opposition or just fucking retarded. Seriously, Dickie, get your shit together and police your retarded ideas a little better. No one cares about your interpretation of the Holodomor or wants you waving around Theodor Herzl.