FUCK MACRON

FUCK MACRON

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OlB021IY_IA
huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/14/us-military-aid-to-syria-rebels_n_3444104.html
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/obama-backs-us-military-training-for-syrian-rebels/2014/06/26/ead59104-fd62-11e3-932c-0a55b81f48ce_story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

LE PEN IS GONNA GET BURIED ALIVE, BAGUETTE

based OP

True patriot

godspeed

noice set user

don't pull an hero before you voted

THE PEN IS MIGHTIER THAN THE MACARON

It's not for me, it's for the enemies of liberty, the tyrants that want to destroy France.

Are hollowpoints illegal in france?

Memeing for hope.

No but hard to find in stock.

bump

FUCK LEPEN

Well good luck out there today. If she wins I'll plan a trip to celebrate

OP is a true red-blooded patriot, I'll do my part this afternoon.

easy on the larp, don't want the DGSE knocking on your door right?
but by all means protect yourself if you must.
godspeed out there tonight

It's fighting time

I already voted for macron

I'm not inciting violence here, (((they))) are. I want to live by the NAP but I won't lef myself get run over like some others.

keep an eye out tonight, there could be a false flag tonight depending on the outcome.
also do a periscope

2ndAmendmentFrenchie? Seems pretty based. Good luck on LePen and getting some of your gun rights back.

god speed fellow patriot ;_;7

To be fair he didn't say that. He said "Il n'y a pas UNE culture française"/There is not ONE french culture. He meant that culture is diverse, and the fruit of diverse mixing of currents of arts an all that...

Godspeed frog.
Now that Trump is cucked, all eyes are on you.

You eurofags are less alone than you realize.

do leftists in France get triggered by the French flag.

Fuck Macron!
Because.... because!

fuck off racist

Please don't go on a shooting spree unless she loses. No need to give them something to distract from the email leak.

Libertarianism is totally incapable of taking on the Jew Demon.

>Shooting spree in France
that's Ahmed's job.

>implying someone who would assassinate Macron would post about it on of all places Sup Forums first

Either way enjoy your police raid, maybe you can shoot yourself before they throw in jail for 1000 years for making threats on the internet.

LePen voter here, but honestly we cant let her get nuclear codes.

OP will fuck off all over your face from the looks of it cuck and there is nothing you can do about it unless you want a hole in your head lmao.

>legal gun owner
>shooting spree

does not compute.

We trust you, user.

Siamo di Francia ladri e cavalieri
e nella notte noi andiamo.
Il vento freddo del terror
non ci potrà fermar.
L'oro che noi rubiamo con onore
dentro i nostri cuori splende ancora
come il bel simbolo d'amore
che al trono ci legò.

youtube.com/watch?v=OlB021IY_IA

FUCK EVERYONE
RECLAIM FRANCE
HAIL LA VENDEE

The parents of this dead french girl will get some justice today if you vote le pen.

(((Keynesianism))) is what jew bankers want and need.

Does France even have nuclear codes? I imagine their nuclear arsenal is a bunch of expired gravity bombs from the 60's sitting in locked sheds.

Where have you seen a threat though? I'm voting for Le Pen and I hate Macron. Leftists vote Macron and hate Le Pen.

I believe Macron is not a proper candidate, he is the continuity of Hollande and people should not vote for him.

Godspeed frogs

t. triggered DRUMPF supporter

t. Rodrigo Barbosa

Tell that to the GIGN, this place is monitored and there's no way they'd pass this off as a joke until they've got your balls in a vice.

Plz france

What is wrong with your thumb ?

what? I'm French (and just got back from voting Le Pen btw, you kangaroo cunt)

In our modern progressive countries this is well and truly enough to get you before a judge and prosecuted OP. Not saying I agree with it but tread carefully, (you)s might not be worth it.

He meant "diverse" as in "muh diversity" and "immigrants brought everything"

You do realize all the police, all the soldiers in the army and all the legal gun owners in France vote for Le Pen, right?

Front National is the only party that supports cops against criminals and supports gun owners against the new restrictive EU laws.

Stop,OP.

>threat
Wtf are you even talking about?

I want Hitlerian economics, labor-backed currency.

But most importantly, I want a world-wide Great White Chimpout.

We'll deal with the economic details after we've taken back the world and dealt with (((them)))

How do people get a threat vibe from this post? I don't get it.

I find it scary how noguns cucks mystify the concept of firearms to the point where it's only a tool of "mass murder". Get some psychiatric help guys.

I am a legal gun owner and am voting for the only valid candidate: Marine Le Pen

Its fucking Macron shills man
Not one person would rationally draw those lines.
Its obvi just a pro-gun frog posting who he voted for

You did good,brother.
He is here.

I don't get a threat vibe from it. Doesn't mean certain other people in various government agencies won't, and go out of their way to make an example of you. We need voters behind a good cause out of jail. Next time leave the mag and ammo out of the pic. Good luck with your election results.

Because they're fucking niggers that can't look at anything with subjection or without a reactionary kneejerk emotional response before they think about how they should open their mouth.
Tell them they're fucking retarded and move on unless you have the patience to detail why firearms ownership is good. People that are totally sheltered won't dismiss you as quick like American libtards do.

are we going to start the RAHOWA or what?
If it breaks tomorrow, I'll fucking go to france and leave my studies behind

You're tying to backtrack and you
are just a retard.

If you seriously believe that posting politically charged messages with pictures of ammunition on the eve of an election isn't enough to warrant the slightest suspicion then you need to get checked out.

Its because you see a gun you faggot.
Fuck me.
You think people get marked when the bring a concealed carry to a voting poll?
Fuck off bruv.

Hi OP

I'm a complete noun and even I find that completely stupid. Go figure.

Americans dont fucking draw these lines.
Its a concealed carry, you faggot aussie.

If france gets btfo i will never forgive you frogs

It just really shows what (((they))) are afraid of and why all the anti-gun "studies" are funded.

I was cleaning my gun this morning and took a picture :^)

Don't know what that is.

Backtrack on what? About Macron? Fuck him, he's a anti-France parasite who married his teacher.

Nice CZ, judging by the barrel you guys don't have our bullshit handgun restrictions

Try not to fuck up again France.....

If macron wins, assassinate him OP. Pose as a Muslim and he'll personally let you fuck his wife. Then you strike.

I've been legally playing with guns for 15+ years. In Australia. I know, imagine that. Probably why I'm giving him the advice. I'd give anyone else the same advice, over the net or in person at a range. I'll say it again, I don't agree with it, but I know how gun haters and lefties work. I'm offering advice to help OP not talk down to gun owners.

Someone from the mass media is going to find this and people undecided will be scared in voting lepen. You should delete

You said it yourself
Only sjw's and extreme leftist care
No matter then.

Camera angle, I'm ok

What gun is that I want one

So I should hide my guns because leftists might think ill of gun owners?

That's sad.

You sure?

KEK

Boy, these shills must be a bunch of sexists, not wanting a woman president.

the chiappa little badger is based

Idk man, everytime i post the pic people rave about the weapon but i never actually remember the name.

> german
> white

>inciting violence
Shill?

>
>He meant "diverse" as in "muh diversity" and "immigrants brought everything"
Yeah he said France has many cultures but he means foreign cultures. Immigrants have not done anything in France, at least in the United States they get something accomplished

Yes dude don't worry

History has a habit of repeating itself.

But if Le Pen is elected, perhaps we'll be free from the "hon hon hon surrender " meme.

I voted for Le Pen, and I hope she wins, or else...

If ((((he)))) wins, promise me that you will atleast try.

Promise me, user.

I hope you frogs chimp out 100x harder than you did two centuries ago.

Don't forget, Here in America we had to get ride of those that created ISIS....

ISIS = Islamic State of Iraq and Syria

June 14, 2013
U.S. Military Aid To Rebels In Syria To Include Automatic Weapons, Mortars, And Rocket-Propelled Grenades

WASHINGTON, June 14 (2013) (Reuters) - The United States is likely to send weaponry like rocket-propelled grenades and mortars to Syria's rebels after President Barack Obama approved arming the insurgents, sources said on Friday.

huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/14/us-military-aid-to-syria-rebels_n_3444104.html

June 26, 2014
Obama asks for authorization to provide direct military training to Syrian rebels

The Obama administration asked Congress on Thursday to authorize $500 million in direct U.S. military training and equipment for Syrian opposition fighters, a move that could significantly escalate U.S. involvement in Syria’s civil war.
Money for the assistance, which would expand a CIA covert training program, is included in a $65.8billion request for the Pentagon’s Overseas Contingency Operations, or OCO.

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/obama-backs-us-military-training-for-syrian-rebels/2014/06/26/ead59104-fd62-11e3-932c-0a55b81f48ce_story.html