How do we deal with moba games problem? At his point, it's pretty obvious...

How do we deal with moba games problem? At his point, it's pretty obvious, that those games are one of the jewish tricks - young white males spend their time playing on the same map for thousands of hours, which leads to inevitable psychological problems and lesser chances of success in life. What do you think?

mid and feed

gg ez

i think gaben is not jewish

I think we should get a region lock so i dont have to play with anything east of Germany

post them

Gabe is a jewish agent, thought he doesn't know that. Kikes are cunning.

>t. rus 1k mmr retard

Keep DOTA the way it is, introduce more people to it. It's excellent at redpilling.

Before DOTA I had no idea how much I wanted to bomb Peruvians, now? FUCK THEIR ENTIRE RACE.

I TOO was blind OP, the Fillipino workers at McDonalds were ok, I assumed until their TRUE NATURE was revealed to me by Gaben and the power of DOTA2.

Now I'm the rudest cunt to any Flip I see!

That epic mongoloid skull desu

my girlfriend is addicted to this autistic shit, it's horrible since it brainwashes her with their obnoxious twitch humor

genocide lel scum now

FPBP

>Dota
>that flag
get out of trench Ivan, life gets better then.

They aren't that bad.
They encourage teamwork in a completely toxic environment. Sort of like Sup Forums.

No, but he learned from the best. He saw how the federal reserve operates and modeled his own microeconomy after the jew system.

>ivan
>denouncing dotka
yeh cool proxy brah

>lesser chances of success in life
>$20,770,460 prize pool for a single tournament

>5 carry team
>teamwork

>only the top 1% of the 1% get a chance at it
yeah good investment

>actually quit during 7.00

nice

>that those games are one of the jewish tricks
The two most popular (league and dota) are free to play and not pay to win. Everything you can spend money on is purely cosmetic and I have nothing bad to say about either game. Their communities are a whole different ballpark though.

Overall, your argument could be applied to just about any video game today.

Thats the toxic environment its your job now to make it work.

Dota has super shady revenue models, always dipping heavily into quasi gambling.

Personally I played 5 years of League and I can say that I've toughened up my personality more than a Navy Seals training regime. If you can climb solo in mobas, you have nerves of steel.

How is it different from any other sport?

>spend their time playing on the same field for thousands of hours
>only the top 1% get any kind of financial success

I prefered LoL anyway, and mainly because of how much I hated to see the behaviour of russian people. I see those gopniks on the street enough

Shit nigga, they got you.

This. Let's ban football and music while we're at it. Only safe investments should be allowed.

>How is it different from any other sport?
its not. its still retarded to bank on winning TI or winning the Superbowl though.

This is my preparation for race war i gues..

did you get pass 2k mmr ?

>slave to the chinese turbojew
I might be an addict, but at least I can say the word faggot.

>How is it different from any other sport?
Sports usually lead to some kind of health benefit due to exercise.

Yeah, sitting at 6.3 atm, still sort of pissed I can't climb to the 7-8k level, but the desire to get there is what keeps me playing every day.

5 years ago, esports was a joke outside Korea. Today it's already outearning lesser sports. What a world we live in.

e-sports give you mental health. It genuinely is one of the best video games for giving you life skills.

>e-sports give you mental health
let me finish that for you: e-sports give you mental health PROBLEMS.
Exposure to human trash is not a good way to spend your time. Shit, thanks for reminding me that I need to close this website.

>esports
>mental health
Bullshit, they are the most stressfull games ever and the player base is the most fucked up of all other games.

It genuinely isnt.

Just like MMORPG did in mid 2000s, MOBA is killing young weak men. Young fertile men who dont leave their homes, dont talk to girls, only sit day in and day out obsessing over fantasy points.

"still sort of pissed I can't climb to the 7-8k level, but the desire to get there is what keeps me playing every day."

I fell for the moba-meme for a while but decided that it was dangerous and that any game without an end is open for abuse. These companies make millions upon millions by essentially candy-crushing your mind, and you fall for it willingly and even defending it.

Time spent playing video games should be small, occasional, with time between sessions and as an adult you should not find it very interesting.

>getting yelled at in spanish is good for your mental health

look mate, blaming MOBA's for white men not wanting to go out and find girls is fairly simplistic..

You can choose how to respond to the stress and toxic community. I used to rage when support doesn't take flash and intentionally feeds during promotion (yep, been there). Now I just laugh, every game you will get the opportunity to build something, memories, a comeback win, a clean victory, domination etc
The mental stress is only there because you FAILED. You were put through the gauntlet and FAILED.

Furthermore, after 5 years of League I climbed enough I just sort of left. The "addiction" died down instantly once I felt I made enough personal progress. Unlike MMOs, I'm not manipulated through gamification, I'm pushed to be my best. e-sports are good games to play.

Yes, as i said its part of a bigger problem. MMORPGs filled a similar role 2005-2011.

Its not the MOBAS fault but MOBAS are specifically designed to keep you playing for thousands of hours and incentivizing paying thousands of dollars for it also.

Its like fucking slot machines, Candy Crush, scratch lottery and all these fucking abusable shits.

Humans are easily tricked into behaviour which is negative for oneself. These new games are so madly sophisticated that just in this very thread we have examples of people playing over 10 000 hours and still play every day. Itsn not normal. Especially not amongst adults.

You should be fucking women, maybe having kids, building a home, improving your future, investing in yourself and instead you sit half naked smelling like shit playing games.. Its pathetic really

I stream LoL for at least six hours a day since there isn't much to do in my life. It really is the only thing that gives me any seblance of accomplishment since im not capable of much else.

Only 800 hr, they didnt get me that bad.

GabeN hooked me by his Half-Life and Counter-Strike games tho, I have nearly 5k hours in those.

Studies have shown they do improve working memory, coordination etc, but that's against a baseline of staring off into the distance going "hurrrr". In other words performing literally any activity that ReallyMakesYouThink.png has some benefit, there's nothing magical about gayming.

do you drop redpills and spout memes while you stream? if so, would watch

>League
>not pay to win
I hope you bluepilled faggots stop playing this game.

Why dont you do something else those hours? Shit just walking around outside listening to podcasts would do you tons of more good

It is incredibly addicting and it is alienating young white people from society and wasting their potential by spending thousands of hours learning absolutely WORTHLESS knowledge and skill.
OP is right, it's a cancer.

Sport is good for your health and allow you to enhance your social circle, even if you are a turbo autist you will end up having some friends at your club after few months/years.

Lie.
It's toxic as fuck.

just bought 50 compendium levels feelsgoodman.jpg

Haha what
Youve obviously never played league....

I do my best to redpill the 12 year Olds, though when my gf is home I can't sperg out on a Sup Forums-themed discord. I just either put on music or an episode of Stormfront Radio/David Duke show/Radical Agenda to really drive the point of my identitarian channel home.

Because walking around depresses me as the flood of non-whites have taken this area over in the past 15 years. I get enough excersize at work anyways since said niggers can't work fast enough.

>Shit just walking around outside
Why would i go outside when i can listen to podcasts inside while learning to draw skills or doing something fun?

My entire life i felt like "what the fuck an i doing here? This is a waste of time even worse than videogames"

>Don't play by yourself.
>If you do, only queue for unranked.
>Ranked should be reserved for queuing as a party of five.
>Never spend money on the cosmetics.
>Install a cosmetic blocking add-on.

There. Now most if not all your main issues with the game are solved.
Once I did this I felt much more satisfied overall after playing a match and I felt less compelled to play multiple successive matches.

I would only caution that Party Ranked, while better than Solo Ranked, is still fundamentally flawed and little thought should ever be put into your actual "Party Matchmaking Rating."
The only reason I would queue it is for a more serious game, though five man parties in unranked can make for equally heated matches; it just happens less often than in ranked party matchmaking.

Cosmetics and the "e-sports" scene should be avoided as getting caught up in a game of pay to play dress-up and a celebrity-worship culture is an utter waste of time even compared to playing video games.

Now if only there was still a cosmetic blocking add-on that still gets updated...

>You should be fucking women, maybe having kids, building a home, improving your future, investing in yourself
Then maybe start making those things have some value again, because for now people volountary choose to be fat basement dwellers over this good goy shit.

League is pay to win, runes are the definition of pay to win and before you say your shit argument of "can't buy IP", you can buy IP boosters, which in the end is buying IP.

League is P2W, maybe not when you have spend 5 years to unlock everything, but before you have unlocked everything it is pay to win.

plug?

Then why can i buy a lvl 30 account without any decent runes and get up to diamond in under 2 weeks?

>tfw 1k hours
I should kill myself desu