Winston says Immigration is all about Ethnicity

tvnz.co.nz/one-news/new-zealand/q-full-interview-winston-peters-speaks-up-new-zealand-immigration-policy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=muw22wTePqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=rCG9i9Eb_qs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>16 minute video

give me an article

Is this the Maori guy who hates the Chinese?

Hands off kike

*subverts your country*

yeah lol

apart from some maori shit skins and some jobless white trashes nobody likes him

t. auckland green voter

>tfw no 1/8th abo politician to BTFO chinks with racism immunity

winnie is a full half and back in the 90s he was talking actually talking about the Asian Invasion and Yellow Peril

Wow someone with a brain finally

this interview is hilarious the interviewer is so outmatched

t. Numale faggot

maori hate the chinks. they should all protest to kick them the fuck out.

Someone against mass immigration who can actually speak. What is this magic.

Nigger what are you talking about?

youtube.com/watch?v=muw22wTePqQ

I was meaning politicians. Trump cant't speak for shit. Hanson can't speak for shit. I'm just jeaslous new zealand has this fella.

Watching video now.

youtube.com/watch?v=rCG9i9Eb_qs

Fucking lol

t. JAFA

fuck I love winnie so much

traitor desu

ango kiwis and maori kiwis unite against the foreign hoards

Op vid says 1 in 4 aucklanders are immigrants. He's probably one

How does he feels about all the Samoans and Tongans and other South Pacific Islanders in NZ? Because I can tell you, here in Hawaii, they fucking don't get along for shit.

Maoris, Dutch and Anglo-Celtics are actually native to what is known as New Zealand. I hope the country will be cleaned from oriental and Mediterranean menace

Abos are not even human. "People" with abo admixture must be sterilized

We must normalize racism, not avoid it

Just watched it.
>Peters criticising pro-immigration cuckservative 'think tank' NZ Initiative and other journalists for publicly supporting skills-based immigration but covertly supporting mass immigration
>Says international student visas are being used as a back door for work and residency immigration
>Said we should enforce English language proficiency more and values-testing
>Interviewer attacking on all fronts while claiming he's not
>Says ethnicity matters in immigration
>Peters explains how he was merely defending himself against a full-page hit piece in some paper
>Says we should emulate Singapore by using currency settings that suit us and not the rest of the world

piss off

>I hope the country will be cleaned from oriental and Mediterranean menace

A man can dream

t. (((Integrated))) subhuman descendant of part abo omega drunk and thai whore
Blame "your" government for allowing people like me to buy property in "your" country

Australia belongs to Anglo-Celtics(and Dutch/Nordics/Germans). The rest are just visiting

Fuck off Flubbawubba Noonga

All it takes is a handful of patriots with rifles

Have a bump based injun

>Dutch
why the dutch

Because they were there at the time of New Zealand establishment

all the link is their was a dutchman who discovered NZ then everyone forgot for 100 years then the brits re discovered it and claimed it otherwise their is no dutch connection

There was a big enough Dutch settlement in New Zealand. In the end of the day it's a Germanic-Maori nation with Anglo-Celtic soul.

>There was a big enough Dutch settlement in New Zealand.
their was bugger all dutch settlement except a few thousand refugees after ww2

Those after WWII were mostly Jews. You had Dutch colonists, South African settlers and others starting a nation with Anglo-Celtics and Germans. Very similar to the US in that regard. Your only problem with my faculty coherent notion can grow from you being a Oreintal/Med/Slav

>Those after WWII were mostly Jews.
what are you talking about the jews we got came very much earlier and were from england themselves

>You had Dutch colonists, South African settlers and others starting a nation with Anglo-Celtics and German

i don't know where you are getting this mate but NZ settlers was 95% from the British isles with the rest being aussies. the population was entirely of anglo-scottish stock and a few irish

Where does winnie goes full 1488?

Just saw. 6:07ish