Big shout out to all our blue-eyed bros!!

Luis Ortiz
Luis Ortiz

This is your daily reminder - all blue-eyed people share a common ancestor. Scientists believe this guy lived around the Finno-Baltics about ten thousand years ago. All blue-eyed people are descended from him. It's likely a bro because the mutation disseminated very quickly around the region and scientists believe they reproduced the mutation because of its attractiveness.

sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/01/080130170343.htm

SCIENCE!

ITT: high five your blue eyed brethren :)

All urls found in this thread:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/01/080130170343.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waardenburg_syndrome
m.youtube.com/watch?v=VSj96ztC-6c
igenea.com/de/home
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frederick_II,_Holy_Roman_Emperor
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deaf_white_cat
youtube.com/watch?v=W9IcuBGzpYw
occupycorporatism.com/blue-eyes-originated-10000-years-ago-in-the-black-sea-region/
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-511473/All-blue-eyed-people-traced-ancestor-lived-10-000-years-ago-near-Black-Sea.html

Tyler Gonzalez
Tyler Gonzalez

all people have a common ancestor

Bentley Stewart
Bentley Stewart

Jewish lies.

Thanks man feels good. Gf is also solid blue eyes with blonde hair so i have hope for the future of my kin.

Jayden Rivera
Jayden Rivera

Thats not the point here though.

Nathan Gonzalez
Nathan Gonzalez

At some point me and my cat share a common ancestor.. yay I'm not racist anymore. Jk

Christopher Jones
Christopher Jones

Jealous shit-eyed detected.

Owen Morgan
Owen Morgan

From Africa.

Kayden Sanders
Kayden Sanders

Nope blonde hair, blue eyes and proud here. Ive always felt sorry for the shit stained eyes of the world.

Carter Hill
Carter Hill

WE

Luis Price
Luis Price

tfw my brother has blue eyes
my other brother and i have green eyes

WHAT DOES IT MEAN

Aiden Hernandez
Aiden Hernandez

You're green eyed masterrace

Robert Torres
Robert Torres

Shitty sub-par genes and your mother is obviously a whore.

Dylan Wright
Dylan Wright

WUZ

Carter Gray
Carter Gray

SUOMI

Grayson King
Grayson King

Everyone has blue eyes. Sub Saharans, middle easteners poopskinners, poo in loos, Chinamen, everyone does. Except for one group. Guess which? Yup that's right. Us green eyed alphas. There is no blue in our eyes.
10% of the world is white.
10% of the whites have no Sub Saharan DNA
10% of whites have green eyes
You can't fight against the math.

Hunter Cruz
Hunter Cruz

le theory le exploded

Jackson Brown
Jackson Brown

No dum dum. That's a case of the green eyed gene being passed on. Sub Saharan, Middle Eastern poop skins, poo in loos, Chinamen etc have the blue eyes naturally. Learn to science stormweenie

Josiah Jackson
Josiah Jackson

Were both of you born in summer?

Oliver Watson
Oliver Watson

Science .
believing the expirimental jew.
Not this time.

Justin Lee
Justin Lee

Sub Saharan, Middle Eastern poop skins, poo in loos, Chinamen etc have the blue eyes naturally
have the blue eyes naturally
blue eyes
naturally

Andrew Hall
Andrew Hall

Nope blonde hair, blue eyes and proud here. Ive always felt sorry for the shit stained eyes of the world.

Elijah Robinson
Elijah Robinson

Imagine being the first ever person with blue eyes

dude must have gotten that cavegirl pussy so easily

Logan Miller
Logan Miller

You wouldn't get cavegirl pussy by being a pretty boy

Adam Evans
Adam Evans

back then it was a given that if you were a cuck you would die from mother nature

James Cruz
James Cruz

scientists believe

they believe whatever they people funding them tell them to believe

HMMMMMMM I WONDER WHO THAT COULD BE?

Julian Roberts
Julian Roberts

Bogandoffs

Camden Gomez
Camden Gomez

BLUE EYED MASTER RACE REPORTING IN

S'UP FAMALAM

Jose Watson
Jose Watson

I've got green and some brown in my eyes. What's that?

Luke James
Luke James

u blonde tho?

Lucas Scott
Lucas Scott

Everyone with brown eyes, regardless of race has a layer of blue under them. When you a blue eyed non white it could well be because the brown layer never formed. When you see a green eyed non white, it's because they had a green eyed ancestor.
Rich chongers are even getting the layer of brown lazered off, so they can have blue eyes.
This why green eyed whites are the true master race

Cameron Ward
Cameron Ward

Whites trying to whitewash an iberian again

Camden Flores
Camden Flores

If blue eyes are recessive, how did these blue-eyed gene promulgate?

Jackson Ortiz
Jackson Ortiz

If blue eyes are recessive, how did these blue-eyed gene promulgate?

The same way all recessive traits propagate?
Inbreeding.

Josiah Sullivan
Josiah Sullivan

We're literally the next stage of evolution. When are we going to gas all the shit-eyes?

Henry Watson
Henry Watson

PERKELE

Adrian Cox
Adrian Cox

In the same way that all fucking recessive genes get moved on, retard - via the y chromosome you get from your fucking father. holy shit. lrn2science

Brayden Adams
Brayden Adams

damn

Owen Foster
Owen Foster

dont underestimate the white gene, luigi

Joseph Bell
Joseph Bell

green eyed master race reporting in
what about green eyes?

Adam Wilson
Adam Wilson

'N

Xavier Foster
Xavier Foster

Are shit eyes even human?

David Richardson
David Richardson

We with green eyes are the true master race. My fiance has silver/gray eyes, I'm wondering what colour our kids would get.

Benjamin Stewart
Benjamin Stewart

Green eyes already confirmed as inferior. See . Blue eyes are unique to whites only and can only be passed by whites. Green eyes can be passed from shit skin to shit skin.

Benjamin Myers
Benjamin Myers

Nah famalam

John Hall
John Hall

Why do I have 0.00% African blood in me?

Logan Martin
Logan Martin

tfw brown hair blue eyes masterrace

Cooper King
Cooper King

Except that's a disorder, stupid fuck.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waardenburg_syndrome

Walked right into that one, retard.

Leo Hall
Leo Hall

Vittu

Evan Bell
Evan Bell

I have green eyes, brown hair and dark brown/reddish facial hair. My paternal genes come from mainly English, from as far back as 1400s at least, eventually settling in North America as early as 1600s I think. Maternal genes I know less about, just that my Grandfather on my Mother's side is Hungarian but has a Czechoslovakian name.

Daniel Torres
Daniel Torres

not lies, its Adam.

You swedecuck heathen fags wouldnt know that though

Logan King
Logan King

Green eyes are med version of blue eyes and meds are superior to snowniggers. Get rekt barbaric scum.

Sebastian Parker
Sebastian Parker

original europeans were dark skinned blue eyed hunter gatherers. lighter skinned brown eyed farmers from the middle east invaded later. if you don't have blue eyes and tanned skin you are literally no different from a rapefugee.

Wyatt Flores
Wyatt Flores

E-Every nigger with blue eyes h-has a disorder!
B-blue m-masterrace!

Blues eyes being unique to whites is a myth and you're mad that you could be part nigger.
Green eyes are the true master race.

Ryder Stewart
Ryder Stewart

It means both your parents carry the blue gene and one or both of them also carry the green gene

Your parents are either both green eyed, or one has blue and one has green

Daniel Bennett
Daniel Bennett

all those people are mixed or have a disorder.

Daniel Smith
Daniel Smith

Alexander Magnum soldiers dicked a lot of chicks there. Saying green eyes are not european because some europeans transmitted it to them is like saying curled hair is not nigger tier because some whites have curled hair while we all now they got ooga boogad generations ago at some point and that genetic trait was transmitted to them.

Ethan Garcia
Ethan Garcia

So are brits, get over it.

Zachary Perez
Zachary Perez

a shit-eyed autistically screeching

Brayden Clark
Brayden Clark

Green eyes > blue eyes

David Parker
David Parker

green eye masterrace

Brayden Sanders
Brayden Sanders

Blue eye master race reporting in!!

I feel bad for inferior people with brown mud shit eyes desu

Chase Fisher
Chase Fisher

t. arab/nigger rape baby

John Martin
John Martin

ginger subhuman

Kevin Jackson
Kevin Jackson

You stupid fuck. EVERY single black there has Waardenburg Syndrome. Compositing it all with a bunch of mixed race blue eyed parent, or blue eyed whites won't make it any less so. The big GIVE-AWAY is the Waardenburg gap between the eyes. You dumb fuck cunt.

ONLY whites can pass the gene. Scientific fact. Now fuck off with your mud eyed boo hoos.

Lucas Phillips
Lucas Phillips

Sure, Mohammad.

Fuck out of here with your mongrel genetics.

Zachary Stewart
Zachary Stewart

You're all over this thread defending your nigger-tier genetics. It's alright dude, you'll rest in peace in the cleansing fire just like the rest of the mixed mongrels.
Green eyes > Blue eyes every time.

John Davis
John Davis

Eventually, if he fucked enough, there's a small probability of his kids having blue eyes. And considering he was a blue eyed male amongst an endless sea of shit stained eyed people he probably fucked a shitton.

Isaiah Morales
Isaiah Morales

Blue eyes, superior, he said

give me a break

Matthew Walker
Matthew Walker

Says the mud-eyed cunt who keeps trying to defend his shit tier genetics.

I kek'd

Luis Morris
Luis Morris

Stop saying that blue eyes is from one man.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=VSj96ztC-6c

Camden Perry
Camden Perry

Everyone with blue eyes has a disorder you fucking cretin. Please learn what causes blue eyes.

It's not some blue pigment in your eyes, blue is the colour that is refracted in your eye. The reason your eye is blue is the same reason the sky is blue.

Human eyes are meant to be brown, If you don't It's because the gene in your DNA that informs your body to send melanin to the iris is broken.

Is there anything wrong with that gene being broken? No, not really, but just like pale skin burns easier, blue eyes are more prone to Macular degeneration because of sun damage.

And for the record there is no 'White race' in genetics. That's not to say there aren't races that can be categorised by their genes. Just that "White" is not one of them. "White" is a social construct invented in the last 500 years.

t. someone with blue eyes who finds blue eyes infinitely more attractive

Jose Nelson
Jose Nelson

YOU HAVE GRAY EYEEEEES

Hudson Myers
Hudson Myers

WHITE

Brayden Lewis
Brayden Lewis

One imagine times before blue eyes would only come from one man
That would mean ..... one family.....

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Carter Peterson
Carter Peterson

That is a western propaganda, much like Out of Africa hypothesis.
Blue-eyed people most definitely are not from Africa. Western English Scientific community doesn't translate or do research =/= not existing.
Russian Geneticists have already proven that Blue-eyed, blonde Europeans, Slavs and Nordic had 8-9 different matriarchs, separate YDna and they were contemporaneous with African Modern Humans. Basically, a separate evolution (if there even is evolution).

Lucas Lee
Lucas Lee

Rarest eye colour in humans
Shittier
Choose one, Mustafa. Go back to sucking Khan's cock you useless mongrel.

Kayden Reed
Kayden Reed

Blue eyes = little to no melanin (nigger) in the iris.
Brown = nigger eyes.
Everything else = moderate amounts of melanin (nigger) in the iris. Green, Hazel, etc.

Evan Edwards
Evan Edwards

Stop.

Nathan Howard
Nathan Howard

implying

Jason Campbell
Jason Campbell

Stopped watch at about 1:30

Varg is incorrect about how recessive genes are passed on. If a blue eyed person and a brown eyed person have a child it will have brown eyes but carry the blue gene.

If that child has a child with someone with blue eyes, It is literally 50/50 what colour eyes they will have. It will turn out like he said only half the time.

Jeremiah Johnson
Jeremiah Johnson

green eyes

you realize that means you're jewish, right?

Jayden Sanchez
Jayden Sanchez

Wrong there is a white race

R1a, R1b, I1, I2a, N1c, N1b

(All these groups have a share of Neandertaler genes between 3-6% which makes them a separate group, and when you briefly calculate the approx. 94% of the human genes with those of chimpanzees means that all Europeans are direct descendants of the Neandertals, or otherwise the Neandertals has never died out, but has developed into a European)
Any geneticist can tell you this

Henry Jackson
Henry Jackson

Is there a way to make your eyes appear more Blue? I have Blue eyes but thanks to my father (green eyes) I have a small yellow ring in my eyes That makes them look green when looking from distance.

Daniel Phillips
Daniel Phillips

I'm white for pol's standards?

Brody Sanchez
Brody Sanchez

You have nigger hair color unfortunately.

Juan Young
Juan Young

And this guy...

Gavin Powell
Gavin Powell

not enough
With your eyebrows you can see that you have oriental blood.
But pol has a heart for half-blood

Bentley Adams
Bentley Adams

Varg's theories are ironically more divide and conquer than any Jewish-paid subversion. Thankfully his audience is not that big.

Julian Powell
Julian Powell

Sun exposure breaks down the melanin in your eyes and will make them lighter (though in some people this triggers more melanin production and darkens the eyes).

Easton Hall
Easton Hall

I want to do DNA test to see my ancestors, which site is better?

Elijah Perez
Elijah Perez

Varg is always a little apocalyptic and with caution to enjoy

Gabriel Baker
Gabriel Baker

I have tested three, this was the most neutral and detailed.
igenea.com/de/home

Asher Morgan
Asher Morgan

That may be so, but that doesn't discredit his point about how it would be impossible for blue eyes to have come from only one individual in a population of all brown eyed individuals.

Leo Harris
Leo Harris

No such thing as a white race.

Fuck you really are a dumb cunt. In case you did not know, white is a another word for European and Europeans are a race. Race is a biological fact.

Adam Walker
Adam Walker

Eye and hair color changing master race. I was born blonde and blue but can fluctuate my hair from red brown and blonde (also body hair red beard ftw) also have eyes that go from blue to green and sometimes blue green
My favorite is reddish blond beard with really light blue eyes

Angel Adams
Angel Adams

Are you a blue eyed Pajeet?

Zachary Smith
Zachary Smith

And if you put something on it they also examine the proportion of the Neandertaler gene (350 euros) (but does not officially, since medical doctors have already found out that this is a marker for Europeans)

I doctor in Zurich told me that there is in fact not only a human race, but 5 main groups and different mixtures.
Main groups = Neandertaler, Denisova man, Homosapiens, Buschmen, and an unknown group

The cro magnon human is a direct descendant of the neandertaler (European)
Asians are a mixture of Denisova and Neandertaler
Blacks are homo sapiens (own group)
Aboriginies etc are a mix between denisova and unknown

Alexander Cox
Alexander Cox

It's the most expensive site, but ok, I will do it.
Fun fact: the founder of my university was from Germany en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frederick_II,_Holy_Roman_Emperor
And my grandmother was Sicilian with blond hair and blue eyes, so she is probably Norman's descendant.

Nathan Brooks
Nathan Brooks

muh western propaganda

Bull crap. The genetics academic community in the west translate any credible peer reviewed scientific research on any issue. I can read Russian, send the links to the papers poo man or go and take your poo science commentary elsewhere.

Jose Gray
Jose Gray

That is true, It would have had to come up in at least 1 male and 1 female for it to continue to pass down. The idea that it came from the Baltic sea just doesn't seem right to me because the migration of populations in Europe comes from the Steppe westward, not the other way around, and people on the Eurasian Steppe (like he said, the Scythians), had blue eyes. It's why Iranians and Afghanis very occasionally have blue eyes.

With that said I think people forget how low human population was prior to civilisation. It's not very far fetched to imagine some climatic shift happening that wipes out many tribes but by chance the blue eyed tribe managed to survive and then came to inherit and populate the rest of the land.

That's your definition of white. A million other definitions of white have come before you. Why don't you just go look back at a history of intra-European racial tensions in the 19th and 20th century before you try acting smart. White is a vague concept that changes depending on who you ask and on what time period you're in. White is an ethnic and cultural distinction. There are racial elements but It's mostly cultural. Caucasian is a scientific race. White is a subset of Caucasian that exists purely as a social construct.

Thomas Nguyen
Thomas Nguyen

God I hate Indians. Why would you save a picture of that?

Owen Myers
Owen Myers

Tan

Logan Reed
Logan Reed

Will surely be exciting

With me came out that I have to 80 per cent of european genes 15 per cent slave and 5 per cent Hun gene (probably from the "Völkerwanderung")

Samuel Nelson
Samuel Nelson

No, it is blacks that are mixed with a still unknown hominid.
Aboriginals/Papuans are mixed with denisova and neanderthal but the denisova component is very, very large.

Tyler Reyes
Tyler Reyes

whole extended family has blue eyes except my father.
he's gone away somewhere now
look like the mongol in the family
btfo me

Caleb Hernandez
Caleb Hernandez

These days you can turn anyone's eyes blue with a simple cosmetic laser procedure.

Zachary Lewis
Zachary Lewis

Funny facts by the way
All humans with Neandertaler genes have created civilizations
(For example Chinese, Indian, European, Japanese)

the neanderthal genes seem to be the key to high imagination

Jaxon Lee
Jaxon Lee

whites exist by my definition
whites exist only as a cultural construct to anyone else's definition

2 digit IQ sophistry from a sociology major

Carter Ward
Carter Ward

Green eyes are the "mix" between blue and brown.
It's hard to believe.
Blue eyes are usually recessive, so they either spread through thousands of years of inbreeding or there were more than one blue-eyed ancestor.

10 thousands of years ago is a relatively recent date. Not near enough to populate half of Europe and parts of Asia with blue-eyed people.
Xenophanes and Herodotus already described the thracians as having blue eyes, that more than 2000 of years ago.

Honestly, the neanderthal theory makes more sense

Jaxson Myers
Jaxson Myers

that's true
i has not described it clearly enough

The blacks really seem to be a very own separate group

John Torres
John Torres

Did you not learn about Punnett squares in high school biology?

Ryan Scott
Ryan Scott

people with white skin exists.

muh white race doesn't, as he said slavs aren't white was a true argument, just like italians aren't white also is.

Jack Watson
Jack Watson

Eye colour is not that simple.

It's actualy even possible for two brown eyed people have blue eyed genes, though it's very rare

Josiah Bell
Josiah Bell

I think the mutation of the blue eyes is directly related to the change of the skin (higher photosensitivity)

I believe that there is a common gene for the pigmentation of the eyes and skin.

Quasi a side effect of the mutation another side effect of blue eyes is that they reflect longer sunlight and help so better to see in the dark (long European winter nights)

maybe

Jaxon Nguyen
Jaxon Nguyen

Light eye are cuck traits
Lmao white bois

Nicholas Richardson
Nicholas Richardson

Varg is so funny man. He presents his usual pseudoscience with full confidence. He's still right half the time.

autists are superior

Samuel Smith
Samuel Smith

Sorry you were right - there is new research to show there was a an unknown 3rd species for melanesians & aboriginals. However africans still have what looks like another archaic hominid lineage. We have not found verified archeology for either mystery hominids but only found it through DNA results.

Chase Turner
Chase Turner

OH MAN, I LOVE the Spartans now!!!!

Wyatt Thompson
Wyatt Thompson

after the ice age Europe was repopulated by a group of heavily related hunter gatherers with the blue eyes gene at very high frequency
those people existed were very related and existed from Iberia to Italy to Switzerland to Latvia

later they got overwhelmed by other migrants, mostly brown eyed and that created the kind of difference we see today in Europe

we've got plenty of ancient European samples available, all brown eyed until a 14k years old sample from Italy
interestingly the oldest white skinned sample in the record(Ukraine ~ 13k years ago), possessing both mutations for caucasian white skin, was also brown eyed, in contrast with the blue eyed samples from more west which were still swarthy

Ayden Rogers
Ayden Rogers

i love you
Blue eyed, nigger-killer DNA reporting

Nolan Flores
Nolan Flores

Rhorschach....grossly underated.

Jonathan Ward
Jonathan Ward

You think wrong. It's a completely random mutation. Nothing to do with environmental change at all.

Hunter Green
Hunter Green

Blue eyes
Brown hair
50% Ashkenazi (from Russia)
50% American (back to American revolution, so brit)
Feels good to be the master race

Juan Clark
Juan Clark

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deaf_white_cat

Nathan Brooks
Nathan Brooks

melanesians & aboriginals

Melanesians & aborigines
Have a little Neanderthal genes, a little Denisova gene and most of unknown.
Therefore melanesians & aboriginals are peaceful despite their low Iq

This is the difference between black and melanesians & aboriginals

I think the black a completely own group and must be seen a separate group

To the comparison = wolf => dogs, / wolf> <Hyiäne

Carter Williams
Carter Williams

so im welcome into the great finngolian khanate?

Cooper Perry
Cooper Perry

I refer to the interaction between genes.
If you have a small group of people who have similar rehensive genes (for example, photosensivity), the probability is very large, if this group always interrupts the same mutation

A self-amplifying circulation

Jonathan Williams
Jonathan Williams

He's basically a Nordic version of David Icke -- right most of the time but then he has to blurt out about the reptilians.

Blake Clark
Blake Clark

All brown eyes are blue underneath and theres now a laser eye surgery to turn them blue permanently

The fundamental principle is that under every brown eye is a blue eye. The only difference between a brown eye and a blue eye is this very thin layer of pigment on the surface. If you take that pigment away, then the light can enter the stroma — the little fibers that look like bicycle spokes in a light eye — and when the light scatters it only reflects back the shortest wavelengths and that’s the blue end of the spectrum.” The surgery takes 20 seconds and costs approximately $5,000. The blue eyes will fully reveal themselves after three weeks because it takes the body time to flush out the dead pigment layer from the iris.

Connor Scott
Connor Scott

Haplogroups

Technically, north africans and middle easterners have neanderthal blood too

Nicholas Anderson
Nicholas Anderson

all blue-eyed people share a common ancestor
We don't. I have blue eyes, my sister and brothers don't,ups.There are lot of those ''leftist studies''.One study claims 70% of English Men came from Egyptian Pharaoh Tutankhuman. If it sounds stupid then may as well be fake news.

Alexander Garcia
Alexander Garcia

Another moron.

One blue-eyed carrier with a brown-eyed results in 50/50 chance of blue eyes, you fucking retard.

William Bailey
William Bailey

my sister and brothers don't,ups.

Your family is in fact dead, niggesr killed and are disguising as your family, you should quit them and start living with your Genuine family which mean Varg

Zachary Cook
Zachary Cook

Really?

Aaron Hall
Aaron Hall

"Oy VEY GOYIM YOU BETTA BELIEVE THE ENTIRE CLAIM TO FAME OF THE WHITE RACE CAME FROM A SINGLE PERSON YA INBRED GOYS, YA BETTA BELIEVE IT ! ! !

Zachary Ross
Zachary Ross

Tfw mum and dad both have brown eyes brown hair. I have blonde hair green eyes brownish/red facial hair?

Robert Butler
Robert Butler

but technically this is due to the fact that the Arabs and Turks have enslaved millions of Europeans

Charles Martin
Charles Martin

people with a certain feature have a common ancestor

You don't fucking say. Do they not teach biology in Britain?

Luke Ramirez
Luke Ramirez

youtube.com/watch?v=W9IcuBGzpYw

Levi Brown
Levi Brown

WE

WUZ

WHITE

Hunter Torres
Hunter Torres

Maybe the postman is your father
You should talk with your mother

Jace Morris
Jace Morris

I've got the possibility to do my master degree in Riga, do you think it's a good idea?
I want to take a master in management, the University in Riga is a good one?
I can come or I will beated because "fucking foreigners go out from our country"?

Wyatt Rivera
Wyatt Rivera

finn-baltic area
WE

Dominic Torres
Dominic Torres

Imagine your genese being passed through thousands of years. An entire RACE based of of YOU because this guy probably impregnated a hundred or more women.

But you faggots won't have any white children. Get to work white man.

Jayden Garcia
Jayden Garcia

I believe in Britain there are only gender studies and multiculturalism

Wyatt Torres
Wyatt Torres

multiple mutations at different points in time aren't possible

Edumacate yoself

Carson Mitchell
Carson Mitchell

He doesnt know how genetics works

Anthony Williams
Anthony Williams

I am blue eyed German-Spanish decedent. :Highfive:

Liam Roberts
Liam Roberts

Parallel evolution is possible though unlikely. But by the nature of genetics, the precursors that enable that mutation still require common ancestors. In fact every living animal on earth shares a common ancestor with every other living animal on earth, so the statement that feature X comes from a common ancestor is borderline retarded because that is true for every feature.

Oliver Adams
Oliver Adams

Scientists believe this guy lived around the Finno-Baltics about ten thousand years ago. All blue-eyed people are descended from him
Thats not true though I read an article that the blue eye mutation first occured around the black sea area near turkey/georgia

Jack Rivera
Jack Rivera

Scientists believe this guy lived around the Finno-Baltics about ten thousand years ago. All blue-eyed people are descended from him. It's likely a bro because the mutation disseminated very quickly around the region and scientists believe they reproduced the mutation because of its attractiveness.
FAKE
NEWS

occupycorporatism.com/blue-eyes-originated-10000-years-ago-in-the-black-sea-region/
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-511473/All-blue-eyed-people-traced-ancestor-lived-10-000-years-ago-near-Black-Sea.html

Tyler Phillips
Tyler Phillips

Green eyes are just blue eyes tainted with brown.
You nearly made the grade, but not quite.
Better luck next time

Ethan Foster
Ethan Foster

Blue eyed masterrace

Also have very slight viltigo...my body enjoys attacking and destroying any color(eds) it doesn't like.

I've evolved to standards of pure white previously thought unattainable

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit