Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TheeCurrentYear/status/860603837505208320
youtube.com/watch?v=nMf4WQximtA
youtu.be/Aail_076c_c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>talking politics
>women

sage

One of the girls on the left or right is dating an Asian guy. And the girl in the middle has an Asian father + White mother.

>Pajeet-Jew mutt
>Hapa with dyed hair
>White woman

They are not /ourgals/

>And the girl in the middle has an Asian father + White mother.
Posted by RM on her instagram

Even /ourtraps/ aren't half-bad. How can commies even compete?

Roaming Millenial doesn't believe in protecting cultures and values from outsiders, so I doubt she belongs on Sup Forums.

fpbp

What is Europe's obsession with anal?

Implying you wouldn't

Depends. Is her ass flat as a board?

>implying nice face doesn't mean body of a boy.

How cute they are doesn't matter, what they argue for does.

I have huge respect for Roaming Millennial for having a good conversation with Richard Spencer, almost no one else is willing to do that, but she is still a bit cucked because of the whole mixed race thing making her anti-white nationalist.

>dating an Asian guy
Impossible. I refuse to believe it.

That gooky manlet. White women will literally fuck anything.

These girls should be inspiring to NEETs. It's a real-life demonstration that you can be a completely dumb fuck but if you just get out there, ignore your own idiocy, and hustle....you can get places. You don't even have to be attractive.

Obviously you haven't seen my beautiful antifa waifu. Due to her aversion of hair removal she even makes a better half-man than /yourtrap/.

>How cute they are doesn't matter, what they argue for does.
for girls like Southern their looks is what counts most of all (not very familiar with the other two)
she hasn't come with anything original or profound, but she preaches some basics in an accessible package that can appeal to other women which is pretty valuable

Do we have nudes of any of these alt chicks yet? If so link?

No such thing as /ourgals/

You're right, but ask yourself how many people really come up with anything original? How many of the morons on Sup Forums ever came up with this stuff on their own? It seems to be the case that most people, male and female, are converted by external forces.

We can find a flag in the middle of nowhere but we can't find noodz of these whores?

Exactly. Women are more driven by social associations than most men are, if they see articulate hot women getting attention and positive feedback, they'll want to emulate them.

Tara

Roaming millennial is a mutt

She's quite bland

She's cute without trying too hard to be hot or special, I'd say that's a plus.

>the hapa is the prettiest

Plenty of NEETS find them attractive. That is why THEY ARE successful.

lauren's definitely a QT

brittany is v. basic.

but i think it's v important that women are able to access basic conservative messages, especially from ugly women.

women dont trust either smart women, or pretty women, so a basic message from a dump truck is the way to go.

roaming millenial made her channel 11 months ago and has 100k subs, WTF?

im sick of the alt light anti white dumb pussy pass cunts taking over our movement

You actually saved that picture in your computer. Disgusting.

Duh

>be 6/10 grill on youtube
>too ugly for make-up tutorials
>too weird for vlogging
>google a couple of breitbart articles
>"Islam is cancer.wmv"
>"omg SJWs are kray-z.wmv"
>"only two genders TRIGGERED haha lol.wmv"
>audience of credulous right-wing betas who get off on someone pretending to share their views
>make sweet sweet youtube revenue
>mfw people still fall for this

what's that troll thing standing in the background?

The people who resonate with the public are the ones who get the most popular.

Sup Forums in general likes Jared Taylor more than Milo Yiannopoulos, but Milo is the one who got popular. Because he appealed to the normies more.

And you have to get used to that. Same applies to Lauren Southern. The public is more receptive to her than most. And considering she seems to be supporting ethnonationalist movements lately, that's a very good thing IMO. She's not hostile towards white nationalists, like Milo is.

she's shook as fuck after this spencer interview, probably realizes she's never going to be accepted because lol hapa

twitter.com/TheeCurrentYear/status/860603837505208320

tbqh she should be gang raped for being a mongrel with an asian father

That's nothing, Rageafterstorm has +60k subs after just 3 or 4 months.
youtube.com/watch?v=nMf4WQximtA

Blonde in the Belly of the Beast also has 60k after just over a year. Hot women do get more attention.

These people are all just some kike lovers.

Just as Trump is one. It's time to bring fascism back, and not this shit what is going on in the US. It's funny how Trump is called a fascist all the time while people who actually like fascism hate this kike lover.

Fascism is a religion. The 21st century will be known in history as the century of Fascism.

I've actually come up with quite a lot of my own shit, but why post it if nobody will listen?

Isn't it better they spend their shekels supporting right wing commentators than wasting them on twitch camwhores?

If you had something very interesting and new to say people would listen, that's how all the writers in the past have gotten famous after all. The marketplace might not be perfect but it rewards effort.

It stands to reason that if they aren't taking pictures of their bodies and slutting arouind, they probably aren't whores, you dumb fucking shit skin wannabe. You have some nigger logic there.

fuck off back to the_donald

Literally not true, but ok. She's more interested in civic nationalism, which is still about protecting culture and values. Her stance is that race isn't as big of a factor in that.

She had some drama with that cow with giant udders, Laci Green. It skyrockted her popularity quickly.

ewww

Her tits say yes.
Her face screams no.
My dick is confused.

Many such cases

You mean /ourshills/?

shilling is only bad when the other side does it.
Particularism is the way forward, universalism is the original cuck Weltanschauung.

/ourgirls/ are the cutest!!!

this ugly hapa kike is not ourgirl

I bet she's /outofthisworld/ in bed.
That crazy fuck.

>Liking this goblin faced faggot
kys

Are /ourgals/ gals in the first place?

do you asianmasculinity closet homo microdick faggots keep a fucking catalog of women beta enough to date a cringey gook? just kys

is it the same guy in every thread?

we hwite biches now

how is that bad? keeping track of the racetraitors is a good thing, nigger

who is this whore?

Oh boy some that was in Hong kong.
Girls are massive sluts there.

Any Brit or Amerifag geek can be a chad there.

roaming seems to like richard spencer

Say what you want about them but our women need role models and at least they handle themselves with some class.

roaming millennial is literally retarded, shes just pandering for money

I wish Existentialistcat would return to youtube redpilled.

Compared to OP's pic of her she really tries hard to look white.

SPENCERED

Have you watched the video? Note how none of them actually say anything of substance.

I'm not sure why people like these streams so much, maybe they're just desperate to have people agree with them, but they just seem so uncertain and apathetic most of the time.

Women want the Richard.

When will the cultural appropriation end?

Humans disgust me

fpbp

i still wouldn't mind having a right wing waifu tho

>none of them actually say anything of substance
They don't need to, their purpose in the culture war is to show other women they can be feminine and desirable without giving in to the pozz.

that chinese white mixed gril is so fucking based! chinese people got thoundsands years old hirotry and culture, fucking based. it's okay to race mix with people who are atleasst 1% white. plz be my waifu

Knock yourself out, user

Hapa's change when they grow up its weird it's part of having random genetics

>they all look like trannies to me

You've been here too long

Hm, that's an interesting point.

I want the world to burn when I see things like this.

Top kek

It served me a bear@Patong

Sorry but how can you guys tell that that's a tranny? Apart from the slight Adam's apple and the fact that it's Asia, I can't really tell that it's a boy

being fake as fuck should give it away
>fake ass, face and tits
but then again there are alot of fucking bimbos in the world

Looks like she also normalises transexuals:

youtu.be/Aail_076c_c

Have you ever asked yourself, how and why did they become popular? Maybe they are like (((Alex Jonestown))), (((Paula Josephine Twatson))) and (((Mike Cernobitch))) controlled opposition media? BTW if you ask them about JQ, they will go full ZIONISTS, trust me!

>he thirsts over patreon cam whores

>anyone who doesn't publically ruin their career by going full 14/88 is an enemy

You're either a shill or a moron. If you think only people who address the JQ are sensible to support, you will forever remain in obscurity.

People like Milo and Lauren Southern have way more influence on the world than Jared Taylor. Why? Because they tap into what the current normie zeitgeist is feeling. Taylor does not. Neither will anyone who autistically shouts about kikes.

Tara McCarthy has a natural ASMR voice. It's really soothing. Roaming Millennial is the best though.

I couldn't bear it for more than a few minutes. She doesn't seem to be condoning transsexualism, it looks like she's just humoring a batshit crazy tranny in a civil manner.

Their mission is to disinfo all of us, to make believe that "WE MUST KILL LEFTISTS, CUZ THEY ARE FASHISTS!" Read Wells' "The New World Order" and you will see, that we are on 8th stage of creating One World government. 9th will be civil war, where "right" will fight "left" and (((they))) will defeat the winners once and for all to establish hell on earth

Well similarly to how she gave Richard Spencer a platform, she is going to give that mentally ill moron a platform. It would be pretty hypocritial of you to argue she should only give a voice to Richard Spencer and not this Contrapoints moron, even if his/her/its opinions are dumb

You've been in a third world shithole for too long, the real 1st world is not that far gone yet.

If there is a civil war, the left will win again. They have all the resources and all the means. They also have the apathetic majority on their side.

It would be the civil war all over again, except even more brutal and humiliating.

In all honesty -- and I don't mean for it to come off as edgy, or whatever -- these women come off as fake to me.

Can't explain why.

Mark my words, when real shit happens, blame yourself for being narrow-minded and trusting your feelings rather than rational thoughts.
BTW, your answer sucked. you just went insulting, cuz you have no solid argument against me.

Also ask yourself: Why "leftists" have so ugly women and "right" have Sexy ones? BECAUSE (((THEY))) KNOW THAT BEAUTIFUL WOMEN ATTRACT OUR ATTENTION AND THEY WANT US TO BELIEVE THAT "LEFT" IS FUCKING EVERYTHING UP AND WE MUST DEFEAT THEM! FUCK RIGHT LEFT PARADIGM