BILL NYE: UPDATING GENDER ISN'T CENSORING

Jack Rodriguez
Jack Rodriguez

The left are at it again this time stating - 'Bill Nye updated gender, didn't censor it'.

"There are lots of things we believed in the 90s like that Pluto was a planet, that is different from what we now understand, like gender".

Can they be stopped?

All urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lysenkoism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grammatical_gender
genderfluidsupport.tumblr.com/gender/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12879450
nytimes.com/2011/06/14/science/14skull.html
aebrain.blogspot.be/p/transsexual-and-intersex-gender-identity.html
theblaze.com/news/2017/05/04/an-old-bill-nye-episode-on-netflix-was-conveniently-edited-you-wont-believe-why/
youtube.com/watch?v=f_J5rBxeTIk
youtube.com/watch?v=F3T_mOCuRB0
youtube.com/watch?v=z_dzDb5v744

Ayden Hill
Ayden Hill

mfw science niggers change their mind and decide pluto is a planet after all

Owen Gonzalez
Owen Gonzalez

Stalin didn't erase people from history, he just updated it.

Michael Bell
Michael Bell

Hitler didn't want to erase the jews from history, he just wanted to update it.

Hudson Garcia
Hudson Garcia

Yup. Book burning is just updating information.

Bentley Fisher
Bentley Fisher

WE HAVE UPDATED THE DEAL, PRAY THAT I DO NOT UPDATE IT FURTHER

Kayden Diaz
Kayden Diaz

are you promoting the existence of unscience? i'll have to report this thoughtcrime

Logan Long
Logan Long

he elevated them to the next stage, killing someone is really doing them a favor

William Price
William Price

When you update your work, you write a new paper explaining what new observations you have which demonstrate why you've changed your ideas and why the old ideas were wrong, whilst keeping the old paper in the literature. You don't demand that your old paper is removed and then try to pretend it never existed.

Lincoln Davis
Lincoln Davis

Godbless you.

William Perez
William Perez

How can Gender be both a fact and a social construct at the same time? As a social construct some societies will accept and others will reject different genders, there's no absolute rule governing it.

Nathaniel Cook
Nathaniel Cook

Lord Vader didn't erase Alderaan from existance, he just updated it

Matthew Sanders
Matthew Sanders

How do you do mental gymnastics around the unavoidable, more-scientific-than-his-bachelors-in-mechanics-ever-will-be fact that there's no such thing as nonbinary? Holy shit, a professional wrestler and the lead singer of The Offspring are more qualified than him.

Aaron Reed
Aaron Reed

He's turned more into a social psychologist rather than a hard scientist. Such aids

Hudson Diaz
Hudson Diaz

Kek'd

Anthony Peterson
Anthony Peterson

They don't listen, man

Andrew Harris
Andrew Harris

Underrated

Blake Brooks
Blake Brooks

How must one take this man serious any longer?

Leo Moore
Leo Moore

thats not how science works, Bill the faggot guy
other scientists have to comfirm or refute it
since you can messure gender in x and y, you cant do the same on the so called "gender spectrum", because SJW decide what they are based on mood and day time

oh, and it would help to be an actual scientist

Caleb King
Caleb King

I don't get it.

Carson Gonzalez
Carson Gonzalez

When are real scientists going to start asking for this engenier to provide scientific evidence for his claims?

Landon Adams
Landon Adams

VICE

Ryder Davis
Ryder Davis

By being from Tumblr. Anyone remotely sane regardless of their political views thinks his show is ass.

Ethan Thomas
Ethan Thomas

Amazing

Jacob Murphy
Jacob Murphy

Is the vice headline sarcastic? That's how I read it but then again it's vice...

Jaxson Thompson
Jaxson Thompson

we used to think the Earth was flat
used to

Isaiah Reyes
Isaiah Reyes

If you kill all men, you can pretty much say goodbye to human civilization. That semen is going to run out eventually.

Luke Jones
Luke Jones

that's how science works

No, in science you have to actually disprove something, scientifically, before getting rid of it. You can't just say you don't like it.

Lincoln Lee
Lincoln Lee

VICE

Christian Mitchell
Christian Mitchell

like that Pluto was a planet

Kill this man

Noah Nelson
Noah Nelson

Bill's title as Scientist needs to be retired, it just really needs to be u p d a t e d .

Isaiah Flores
Isaiah Flores

Read the caption about Pluto I added in my OP post, it's not satire they're legit about this.

Anthony Scott
Anthony Scott

Stalin's former friend Nikolai Yezhov was executed by his communist regime and then removed/censored from this photo.

Luis Perez
Luis Perez

At this rate I wouldn't be surprised if Bill takes the tranny trip and has his dick chopped off...

a dark day for science, it will be.

Grayson Rivera
Grayson Rivera

/thread

Grayson Rogers
Grayson Rogers

But they downgraded Pluto from planet because the definition of the word planet was too broad. If they had kept it the same they would have had to call Ceres and a bunch of other shit in the Solar System planets. This is the exact opposite of this gender faggotry.

Josiah Rogers
Josiah Rogers

Bill Nye upgraded his seat in hell as well. Hope he enjoys his eternal reward.

Hudson Russell
Hudson Russell

""""science""""

Logan Martin
Logan Martin

wasn't Stalin like 160 cm tall.. That Yezhov character must have been an actual dwarf.

Elijah Gomez
Elijah Gomez

Even reddit doesn't buy into this show.

Liam Jones
Liam Jones

we used to think the Earth was flat, remember
No. This is bullshit, people never think the Earth is flat.

Zachary Morales
Zachary Morales

And (((selling out))) isn't really (((selling out))) anymore, it's just (((accepting money from (((echoes))) to push their politics.

Jace Jackson
Jace Jackson

believed in the 90s like that Pluto was a planet
Pluto is still a planet, one body's arbitrary and whimsical redefinition changed nothing. If we go by that body's rules, then Jupiter and Earth are no longer planets either because they've not cleared their neighborhoods.
Also, gender was never a biological or hard science term that applied to organisms, it's a linguistic term that applies to words. Sex is the biological phenomenon and it is indisputably determined by chromosomes. How this do-nothing mechanical engineer turned D-list celebrity has any credibility is astounding.

Josiah Brooks
Josiah Brooks

Because Reddit doesn't think there are 1012922309233 genders like Shitlr does.

Jaxson Bailey
Jaxson Bailey

a mechanical engineer employed in entertainment declares unilaterally that gender is a spectrum
"that's how science works"

Angel James
Angel James

WTF? im a flat earther now

Ayden Brown
Ayden Brown

It's fine of him to "update" but the removal is fucking stupid no matter how you cut it. I guarantee many of his past videos involve actual things that are now scientifically incorrect, but will remain untouched.

We don't go back and burn sections of old textbooks when the science changes, we just use make ones. And all of that is supposing the bullshit he's peddling is fucking correct.

Christian Scott
Christian Scott

Is this man God?

Dylan Cooper
Dylan Cooper

Also, the West hasn't believed the Earth was flat since well before the time of Pythagoras.

Alexander Martin
Alexander Martin

Ask Duterte. I bet he supports Nye.

Jordan Walker
Jordan Walker

Top kek brah.

Alexander Torres
Alexander Torres

The earth is flat, and inhabited by males and females...

Carson Hughes
Carson Hughes

I was correct.. from Yezhov's Wikipedia page.
Physically, Yezhov was short in stature, standing five feet (151 cm), and that, combined with his sadistic personality, led to his nickname 'The Poison Dwarf' or 'The Bloody Dwarf'

Xavier Bennett
Xavier Bennett

Yezhov wasn't a dwarf because he never existed

Jaxon Morales
Jaxon Morales

He doesn't believe in God because he IS God?

Elijah Flores
Elijah Flores

Nicholas Torres
Nicholas Torres

"Gender Science"

More like Lysenkoism.

Someone should update the wikipedia entry on Lysenkoism to include Bill Nye.

Matthew Gomez
Matthew Gomez

Reminder: This retard has a bachelor's in Engineering, and that's it.

Carson Price
Carson Price

The science of climate change is settled
The science of gender can be updated as new information comes available
sweating-bill-nye.jpg

Also
Why I keep coming back to Sup Forums in one image

Jace Sanchez
Jace Sanchez

But gender is biologically determined (in most cases). The only thing you can argue is socially constructed is the gender roles in human societies

Mason Peterson
Mason Peterson

The face of modern American science has the same level of education than me.

Nice.

Jeremiah Powell
Jeremiah Powell

science should be able to change its mind when theres a change of proofs

wheres the proofs?

Ethan Foster
Ethan Foster

Bill Nye the unscience guy.

James Sanchez
James Sanchez

Global Warming: The science is settled

Carter Martinez
Carter Martinez

10/10

Colton Thomas
Colton Thomas

So I'm sure you have the studies that support this radical change in scientific opinion, right?

And you also went back and edited out any Bill Nye episodes on astronomy that talked about Pluto, right?

Right?

Nathaniel Ramirez
Nathaniel Ramirez

No, I never thought the earth was flat

Christian Collins
Christian Collins

wew lad

Charles Watson
Charles Watson

Imagine all the people
Believing in nothing, not even themselves.

Adam Parker
Adam Parker

No, gender is linguistic term that isn't even appropriately applied to biological organisms. Words are gendered, not people.

Sebastian Ross
Sebastian Ross

Beautifully put.

William Allen
William Allen

The leader of The Offspring has his master's in an orgy of sciences, meanwhile.

Kayden Gutierrez
Kayden Gutierrez

I already don't believe in myself :(

Kayden Ramirez
Kayden Ramirez

10/10

Dylan Nelson
Dylan Nelson

Hah waaw

Aiden Evans
Aiden Evans

HE updated it
Do the normies actually believe he holds scientific influence?

Austin Long
Austin Long

that is a good point
the thing they call "gender" is just the biological sex of your brain

Asher White
Asher White

What's his fucking problem?

Elijah Lewis
Elijah Lewis

I will never understand why people conflate Gender and Gender Role. I mean ignoring that sociology is a cesspit of the dumbest people in the world.

They describe
Gender is what you are
Gender Role is what you act like

Having Gender as a slider and Gender Role as a slider devalues the entire system as it is adding infinite complexity to a system that did and does not exist. Removing it as a factor in any societal calculations meaning that these liberal nut jobs can not say that men make 6million cents on the dollar compared to women as they have no idea if they are actually men. They cannot say that women need more help because they do not know who is a woman.

Under the idea that gender is a slider the only thing that is accomplished is greater harm to those that need help and feeling of displacement for the rest who would have an even harder time finding their place in society

Even the etymology of the word shows that it was merely meant as what you were since birth, birth being the origin of the word.

In short fuck anyone that touts this garbage

Jackson Rodriguez
Jackson Rodriguez

Well I will attest to the fact that you exist and I believe in you when the time comes. Everything else is bonus. Go eat a fruit, when was the last time you ate fruit?

Anthony Richardson
Anthony Richardson

Great work burgeranon

Asher Lee
Asher Lee

update

Liam Garcia
Liam Garcia

Political-based science bias

Luke Morris
Luke Morris

Shill Nye The Science Goy

Jordan Bailey
Jordan Bailey

Saved

Robert Jenkins
Robert Jenkins

Gender role's ARE what you act like but the left is pushing towards delegitimising the fact that Gender is intertwined with Sex.

The non-binary types and leftist supporters are stating that people are born with different brains (male and female) and their Gender is different to how they should act in regards to their Sex.

(Yes it's messy)

Adam Martinez
Adam Martinez

Man, I can't fucking stand automatic updates. It must be (((those))) darn computer guys.

John Morales
John Morales

If you kill your enemies, they win :^)

Aiden Evans
Aiden Evans

biology was updated? when? God, give patch notes please.

Christian Collins
Christian Collins

Source it for good measure

Luke Reed
Luke Reed

deserves a (You)

Cooper Young
Cooper Young

Yes I've gotten that but Sociologists are the ones leading the charge in this regard thus trampling and ignoring their own definitions and like always do nothing more than cause more trouble where there was none.

It is a sad attempt for a grossly overpopulated field that by all rights should not exist to not die out. These people do not care about the effects of their bullshiting so long as they can make money, Sociology is predominately led by jews and majority woman go figure.

Leo Lopez
Leo Lopez

The Offspring's lead singer actually has Bachelor’s degree in Biology and a Master’s degree in Molecular Biology. So yeah, I suppose he is more qualified.

Matthew Taylor
Matthew Taylor

That's why he said it you fucking subhuman holy shit.

Austin Kelly
Austin Kelly

current year
earth is a sphere/pear

Logan Barnes
Logan Barnes

They will probably delete it anyway.. so I'm not gonna spend anymore time on it.

Mason Long
Mason Long

My solution is cut the funding to these fields, plain and simple. Cut it by 50% and let the universities that preach this nonsense decide what's important, i.e Hard Sciences/STEM subjects.

Grayson Cox
Grayson Cox

But male and female brains are exactly the same. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Kayden Stewart
Kayden Stewart

It seems like the powers that be just pulled him out of irrelevancy in an attempt to make the generation that idolizes him double down on their liberal beliefs now that the narrative is being challenged more and more often. And like everything they try, it backfired horribly, and Shill Nye the Sellout Guy is the laughing stock of the entire internet. "Ridicule is a mans most potent weapon"

Honestly, I'm going to get pretty bored if we keep winning this much.

Henry Ward
Henry Ward

Can they be stopped?

yes, but depends on how far you are willing to go

Parker King
Parker King

we used to think the earth was flat

enlightmenet propaganda. at no point, of written european history we did that.

Caleb Perry
Caleb Perry

Agreed I say the only thing you need to do is not offer any scholarships for these degrees as it is mostly middle class white women who ride for free that take these courses

John Walker
John Walker

This exactly. Beginner science is full of simplifications and abstractions that are not fully in line with the truth. This one was removed because it is politically incorrect, no more and no less.

Ayden Long
Ayden Long

When the university industry collapses, and the student debt bubble bursts, all of this bullshit will disappear. Japan was smart to de-fund humanities and social sciences at public universities outright.

The west only has a few decades left of the archaic university model. They are on the same path as broadcast TV, newspapers, and print books. No one is talking about it because there are lingering romantic notions about the liberal arts "university experience". The internet combined with independent and industry-run certification examinations will make universities obsolete. Corporations will simply have open application testing, high straight out of high school, and train their workers directly.

Luke Johnson
Luke Johnson

You should, can't delete it if it is properly sourced.

Julian Brown
Julian Brown

but pluto is a planet.

Jacob Lee
Jacob Lee

How are ratings for his show?

Hudson Myers
Hudson Myers

TOPKEK

Ryder Green
Ryder Green

Yes, we did. Yet somehow all mentions of that fact didn't disappear from all books ever written because it's no longer factual.

So, no. That comparison doesn't work.

Cameron Cook
Cameron Cook

Science updates WHEN THERE IS EVIDENCE and using the scientific method. Show your work, Nye,

Henry Johnson
Henry Johnson

nice try jerry

Austin Watson
Austin Watson

Hitler didn't kill any Jews, he just updated the census.

Cameron Walker
Cameron Walker

Not to mention that this was just one interpretation.

Bentley Mitchell
Bentley Mitchell

Nobody told him about the Streisand Effect.

Justin Price
Justin Price

leawl

Julian Rivera
Julian Rivera

using the "Pluto isn't a planet any more" analogy.
Those two things couldn't be more unrelated.

this is how science works
No it isn't.

Jordan Turner
Jordan Turner

I love that this is a thing since no normie likes this bullshit so the brainwashing isn't working and is just making people more and more anti-SJW.

Michael Russell
Michael Russell

Silly American, didn't you know that girls can also have penises.

Robert Scott
Robert Scott

Popped on kikebook today. How do you respond to this?

My attempts would be: whataboutism and false dichotomy, but that's all I can think right off the top of my head.

Landon Thomas
Landon Thomas

Oh man these people never stops surprise me.

William Jenkins
William Jenkins

This truly is the best place on the internet

Matthew Walker
Matthew Walker

Ask them how much money he made pushing some faggot agenda. I don't see how people can even listen to him

Josiah Miller
Josiah Miller

huhu

Blake Peterson
Blake Peterson

STOP NOT BEING DEGENERATE

Logan Perez
Logan Perez

Mike Rowe doesn't pretend to be a gritty working man, he just interviews gritty working men and documents their work and tries his hand at it as part of his documentary hosting.

John Stewart
John Stewart

Who's the professional wrestler?

Jack Richardson
Jack Richardson

What the fuck psychologically drives someone to think a man can be a woman if they just believe it hard enough? Is it just virtue signalling or what?

Jackson Roberts
Jackson Roberts

But... Mike Rowe doesn't pretend that.

Nolan Reyes
Nolan Reyes

The obvious response is that he has publicly and on video worked several of those jobs. He has more research on that than anyone. Mike is the man.

Isaiah Russell
Isaiah Russell

reddit tier

Andrew Ward
Andrew Ward

This, he plays a fish out of watch in literally every episode. Low T numales confuse 'healthy normal middle aged man who speak plainly, and has everyman economic and social sensibilities' with 'gritty working man'.

Only a fucking leftist child would assume Rowe is a poser because he wears a baseball cap, and jeans. If he wanted to lie for effect, he'd pretend to be more posh than he really is, to make himself a bigger foil for the working people on the show, and create more comedy. He doesn't do that because he's not a faggot Jew chameleon.

Lincoln Russell
Lincoln Russell

Why the hell is gender studies so triggering to altfags? The concepts are relatively straightforward.

Oliver Clark
Oliver Clark

Why are race and intelligence studies so triggering to leftists? The concepts are relatively straightforward.

Blake Williams
Blake Williams

My problems with gender is that it changed from a scientific definition (masculine and feminine roles of a species) to a non-scientific one (what [noun] you are and who you have sex with). It's best to use the term sex and sex roles when discussing biological science of other animals and with humans to understand they operate in a way they believe to be the best good when they are not retarded and when they are retarded they operate more like other animals.

Ryan Flores
Ryan Flores

This is the original definition of gender
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grammatical_gender
The biological phenomenon which gender references is sex.

Nolan Fisher
Nolan Fisher

Beakman's world would have never have done this shit.

Samuel Jones
Samuel Jones

he thinks personal gender proceeds from grammatical gender

Jonathan Carter
Jonathan Carter

Glorious. And at the same time terrifying.

Jose Davis
Jose Davis

we used to think the earth is flat
Which means it's OK to completely destroy any old historical documents of when we thought the earth was flat.

Alexander James
Alexander James

Beakman was a fag, Mr. Wizard was the real deal.

Jayden Lopez
Jayden Lopez

kek

Logan Jackson
Logan Jackson

Grammatical gender proceeds from biological sex. Organisms aren't gendered, words are.

Sebastian Anderson
Sebastian Anderson

dogmatic thinking in sciences is ok when we do it

I fucking hate nu-science

Samuel Carter
Samuel Carter

severely underated post

Kayden Peterson
Kayden Peterson

What the fuck does Mike Rowe have to do with anything? Didn't your parents warn you against believing everything you see on tv?

Chase Sanchez
Chase Sanchez

That's not how science works at all, (((vice))).

Oliver Parker
Oliver Parker

winner

Logan Cox
Logan Cox

Pluto is a planet i still don't give a fuck. Especially after they got photos of it. It's fucking perfectly round like a planet, not oblong and retarded like the other things they say aren't planets.

Bill Nye is a fucking retard. Reminder that he literally lost a goddamn debate against a creationist. He doesn't know what he's talking about and he sure as shit doesn't believe in it.

Popular science personalities haven't mattered since Carl Sagan, and even then Carl Sagan at least had humility to posit uncertainties than blast pure speculation or feels out his asshole as if they were absolute fact and anyone who could disagree is just some mong peon.

Jordan Roberts
Jordan Roberts

SETTLED SCIENCE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Zachary Walker
Zachary Walker

mike rowe has a jobs program , i forget what its called but he talks it about on tucker carlson from time to time

Colton Davis
Colton Davis

Carl Sagan is my favorit liberal.. Literally the greatest human that have ever emerged from the marxist-lunacy swamp.

Ryder Long
Ryder Long

How can Gender be both a fact and a social construct at the same time?
They aren't.

he never stated that gender was a social construct.

Jason Evans
Jason Evans

kek

Levi Ortiz
Levi Ortiz

sat we believed pluto was a planet
nasa has come back out and reexamined to call pluto a planet again

Josiah Martinez
Josiah Martinez

I'm really starting to get tired of that "Bill Nye" character. Perhaps we need to update him?

Landon Ross
Landon Ross

Fact: Science TV show never simplify.
Fact: Science is set in stone and once a discovery is made it can never be questioned
Fact: Trying to modify an educative show because it might contain past misconception is wrong and awful and hypocrite.

Jordan Hill
Jordan Hill

What's even the point in VICE going full fake news? There whole thing was being edgy. It's not edgy to support the status quo.

Jeremiah Hill
Jeremiah Hill

Well i guess you could say he went far, kid.

Tyler Martin
Tyler Martin

Science may change, but God doesn't.
Fuck you bill nye, Ken ham is having the last laugh right now.

Adam Gray
Adam Gray

whataboutism is a reddit word. get fucked.
the time for words and half-measures is over. people like this can no longer be allowed to remain alive. you need to go to this person's house and punch them in the face until nothing remains other than bloody jelly and bone fragments.

Hudson Morales
Hudson Morales

We are far from reaching a status quo on the matter of trans.

Robert Davis
Robert Davis

Sagan was a 'Star Trek' liberal. He could think and see further than his own ideological predispositions, and never treated science as a tool for advancing a narrow political ideology, let alone utopianism. "Contact" intelligently addressed the issue of faith and science, and it did it in a way that never lost sight of basic humanity. Sagan was very much a non-autistic scientist. It's why he was such an effective communicator, and never had to stoop to 'us vs. them' gaming, or belittling anyone.

Andrew Thomas
Andrew Thomas

D E E P

Camden Jones
Camden Jones

Yeah, Sure, they did the same thing with Hillary during the elections stating that her campaign &platform was always (((Evolving))).

Doesn't matter what you do, you will never be able to Shine Shit....

Ryan Cruz
Ryan Cruz

I actually knew this girl IRL, we went to the same university

Daniel Gonzalez
Daniel Gonzalez

It's not the same thing.
There was never a scientific consensus that these people never existed, Stalin gave the order.
Today there is an overwhelming scientific consensus that some things are not as we thought they were.

I don't know about the gender spectrum thing, but can you prove it wrong instead of making false analogies?

Zachary Harris
Zachary Harris

Lets update the XX/XY genome with a new set.
tho I would like to see them do it and created a whole new race of mutated blubber meat.

Joshua Turner
Joshua Turner

Actually, it's a term from the Cold War that was used to describe a common Soviet tactic of pointing out the excesses of western espionage and colonialism whenever it was criticized for its own internal politics.

The term pre-dates the internet, let alone Reddit.

Daniel Ross
Daniel Ross

genius

Sebastian Phillips
Sebastian Phillips

I don't know about the gender spectrum thing, but can you prove it wrong instead of making false analogies?
Here is the laid down. And Bill Nye was pretty spot on:

Scientifically speaking, there exist 3 kinds of gender, tough:

The genetic gender: XX or XY. Simple enough, right? Not always. Sometimes future mother will ovulate two eggs instead of one. Most of the time, it will result in twins, but on rare occasion, there will be case where the two eggs merge. It results with the person being born carrying two different genetic code in the same body. And if one of the egg has been fertilized by an Y spermatozoa and the other by an X one, you have an hermaphrodite that might develop both male and female features.

The reproductive organ gender: usually having XX chromosomes will result in having Female and the XY ones will result in male one, but not always. But biology is in no way a perfectly predictable machine and there will be cases where someone having XX will have male organ and someone having XY will have female organ. Add to that case of hermaphordism that can also occur with only having One set of genetic code. A side note, but when people mention their sexual orientation (which is not the same thing than gender), when they mention the gender they feel attracted to, they usually are talking abou the gender of the reproductive organs.

The brain gender: Physiological and other working characteristic difference have been noticed between the Male and the female brain. There is a lot of overlap and variables but there is also more extreme case, with people having "very female" and "very male" brain. If they happens to have the corespondent set of genital this isn't really a problem, but if they have the wrong one... Study have showed that Transsexuals tend to have brain that display characteristic of the gender opposite to the one of their reproductive organs. They are literally people with a brain in the wrong body.

That is what gender is.

Aiden Ross
Aiden Ross

Neither do dwarfs.
Checkmate middle earth.

Angel Thompson
Angel Thompson

"There are lots of things we believed in the 90s like that Pluto was a planet,

They really really like rubbing salt in that wound, don't they? Assholes.

Daniel Evans
Daniel Evans

Good point, I meant something like "the party line", or what the powers that be are pushing.

Nathan Anderson
Nathan Anderson

i saw this shit too
he did fucking work blue collar jobs for a long fucking time
and he actually gives credit to those who are still in blue collar work, showing how the jobs are underappreciated
god liberals just ask for shit to backfire on them, they're so fucking stupid

Jason Bailey
Jason Bailey

no he deleted them user

Bentley Moore
Bentley Moore

There are two biological sexes and then there are genetic defects.

Angel Foster
Angel Foster

Gender is a spook invented by (((psychologists)))

Josiah Perez
Josiah Perez

Except he isn't denying chromosome's existence.

Colton Clark
Colton Clark

literally made up term from wiki and western msm and widespread on reddit
you have to go back

Andrew Roberts
Andrew Roberts

Just like ((unemployment)). When they want to make it look good they redefine it. That's great! When I want a better grade, credit rating, resume, WTF, I'll just re define things. Fuckers.

Jeremiah Foster
Jeremiah Foster

hermaphrodite
Hermaphrodites are no fucking explanation, also known since decades.
The only explanation for all the made up faggot genders is snow flake syndrome.

Nicholas Hernandez
Nicholas Hernandez

Wrong.

Angel Butler
Angel Butler

None of the 3 are social constructs
None of the 3 are spectra (a bimodal distribution is not a spectrum, as Peterson likes to out)

Cameron Reed
Cameron Reed

Why the fuck do leftists HATE Mike Rowe so goddamn much. From everything I've seen he is pretty bro tier.

I heard him on the radio doing an interview maybe three years ago, and a bunch of nebulous liberal organizations were attacking him about shit that they were completely clueless about. I don't even remember what at the time. But now, seeing this being interjected in where it makes no fucking sense, it's starting to jog my noggin. For some reason Mike Rowe really triggers liberals. Maybe we can use this against them.

Kevin Ramirez
Kevin Ramirez

Brilliant!

Tyler Flores
Tyler Flores

Pluto self-identifies as a planet, therefor it is a planet.

Justin Long
Justin Long

Spooks are a spook created by some German autist or was he Austrian? Like there's even a difference?

Julian Watson
Julian Watson

the thing they call "gender" is just the biological sex of your brain
No, it's the socially accepted consensus regarding certain physical and behavioral traits. Like wearing in high heels is feminine but having short hair is masculine.

What these idiots are claiming is that the unique overall combination of masculine and feminine traits a person has constitutes a separate gender in itself, and because there is an infinite combination of these there are infinite genders as well.

Dominic Brown
Dominic Brown

WE WERE NEVER AT WAR WITH EURASIA!

Justin Bennett
Justin Bennett

?
Read again.
There are explanation for hermaphrodites: fusion of two eggs that were fecundated by X for one and Y for the Y.

There is also case where the genital organs won't develop as planned because of exterior factor.

Justin Rodriguez
Justin Rodriguez

That pic of him trying to get people to work hard labor jobs for low pay really, really made communists and socialists upset.

Ayden Sanders
Ayden Sanders

None of the 3 are social constructs
Bill Nye never said it was a social construct.
None of the 3 are spectra
Gender of the brain is on a spectrum.

Kayden Murphy
Kayden Murphy

This. Pluto may not be considered a planet anymore but you don't see scientists burning books that refer to it as one. If you realize you made a mistake you take responsibility for it, and maybe even explain why you think you were wrong to those who don't agree with your change of heart. You don't just pretend it never happened or call it an update while censoring your previous stance because you changed your mind.

Xavier Thompson
Xavier Thompson

Hermaphrodites have nothing do do with delusional gender faggotry you mongol.

genderfluidsupport.tumblr.com/gender/

Xavier Scott
Xavier Scott

No u! We're fucking sexually dimorphic, like every fucking other mammal, there is no gender or sex spectrum, there are two sexes and there are genetic defects. We're not plants or nematodes, hermaphroditism in one of us is a mistake and not a viable individual capable of reproducing.

Logan Garcia
Logan Garcia

Exactly. What bothers me is that they use the word "believe." Science is not a religion nor should it ever be. Dogmatize-ing science is dangerous. Its not how science should work.

Landon Howard
Landon Howard

Bill Nye never said it was a social construct.
Then he's out of step with every gender studies department in the western world

Gender of the brain is on a spectrum.
Source

Parker Hall
Parker Hall

PLUTO IS A PLANET SHUT UP

Jonathan Ward
Jonathan Ward

So.. Are you saying he gave alternative facts?

Ayden Johnson
Ayden Johnson

Has he gone back and "updated" his episodes where he mentions pluto as a planet?

Nathan James
Nathan James

Because he likes working class people and promotes their interests. Leftists hate the working class and are pissed that right-populism always appeals to the working class but communist utopian drivel never does.

Colton Thomas
Colton Thomas

Fun fact, a LOT of pseudo science is spewed out by engineers. Low education + cockiness means they talk a lot about shit they dont get.

Jackson Turner
Jackson Turner

You are born with a dick or a vagina. That's what you are for the rest of your life and cannot be changed. Anything else is a mistake and the person a freak. I hate how the West is trying to change everything because of a few freaks.

0.000006% of the population is trans or whatever the fuck
born a mistake
we have to change the definitions of everything and men and women don't exist

Fucking hate this shit. It's like people going around and saying that cancer is normal and people with cancer are just born special.

Brayden Butler
Brayden Butler

The pluto thing is just a classification issue.
It wasn't rediscovered / determined not to exist.
Its a completely false comparison

William Campbell
William Campbell

My fucking sides

Charles Flores
Charles Flores

Richard Lewontin
Debunked: Lewontin's Fallacy.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12879450

Stephen Jay Gould
Exposed as a liar.
nytimes.com/2011/06/14/science/14skull.html

Robert Wood
Robert Wood

Engineer
Scientist
pick 1 (one)

Christopher Jenkins
Christopher Jenkins

You are born with a dick or a vagina.
Who does not always match your gene or the gender of your brain
That's what you are for the rest of your life and cannot be changed
Modern science and medcine says otherwise. We are this close from being able to synthesise organs from stem cell research.
Anything else is a mistake and the person a freak.
It's called science, my dear. Deal with it.
I hate how the West is trying to change everything because of a few freaks.
Science knowledge getting an overhaul because certain datas don't match the model is nothing new.
born a mistake
we have to change the definitions of everything and men and women don't exist
They didn't stop exiting, there is just a better knowledge of what they are.

Aiden Hill
Aiden Hill

I have yet to see a clip from bills show that discusses anything scientific

Kayden Morris
Kayden Morris

Sure, what a spectrum, fewer than 1 in 100,000 people affected by XXY, XYY chromosomal defects, sure is a spectrum!
Wow, at most 0,2 % of the population affected by what can be classed as transgenderism, so continuous, this spectrum!
To me it looks more like the spectrum of two monochromatic lasers, not a diffracted spectrum of sunlight.

Matthew Davis
Matthew Davis

Jesse Ventura?

I don't know who he is talking about either

Evan Martin
Evan Martin

Usually when we update scientific theories, scientific evidence is involved.

Easton Davis
Easton Davis

Kekistani using jewish weapon ay lmao

Lincoln Rodriguez
Lincoln Rodriguez

Androgen insensitivity syndrome.
chromosomes say male, body says female.
CAN'T EXPLAIN THAT!

Hunter Ortiz
Hunter Ortiz

Then he's out of step with every gender studies department in the western world
Not really. Not everyone agree gender is a construct.
source:
Collection of peer reviewed studies right there:

Justin Miller
Justin Miller

scientific evidence is involved.
It was.

Easton Jenkins
Easton Jenkins

So should we stop teaching that humans have 5 fingers on each hand because there are a few people who have 6?

Brody Butler
Brody Butler

It can be explained. You are malfunctioning. Born a mistake. It's not normal.

Aaron Mitchell
Aaron Mitchell

well there is a X and y chromosome.Come back when you find the LGBT chromosomes. Case closed.

Josiah Flores
Josiah Flores

peer reviewed studies
from a Belgian
Let me guess, it's feminist fluid-dynamics tier pseudo-scientific drivel?

Brody Foster
Brody Foster

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Kayden Robinson
Kayden Robinson

haha! is this OC?

James Richardson
James Richardson

Jacob Gray
Jacob Gray

Well then why don't we update the Holocaust?

Jackson Harris
Jackson Harris

Sup Forums weenies mad again lol
just face it:
we own y̶o̶u̶r̶ OUR universities
we own the media
you have literally no way to fight this but whine with a bunch of youtube atheists

just face it - we won

Charles Smith
Charles Smith

Not to mention they edited out the actual gender facts in the old episodes on netflix.

I'm not making this up.

theblaze.com/news/2017/05/04/an-old-bill-nye-episode-on-netflix-was-conveniently-edited-you-wont-believe-why/

Charles Anderson
Charles Anderson

So should we stop teaching that humans have 5 fingers on each hand because there are a few people who have 6?
Bill Nye never stopped talking about Chromosome X and Y,nor did he deny their existence or purpose.

Knowing a general rule isn't always followed doesn't mean the general rule should be ignored, but that the exceptions to it should be taught too.

Jordan Williams
Jordan Williams

No, he's covering it up that's the joke. You think Stalin denied the existence of Yezhov? No, he just covered up his association with him.

Aiden Sanchez
Aiden Sanchez

No, all peer reviewed by scientific standards.

Liam Hall
Liam Hall

Thanks. We have genetic and pre-natal developmental fuck-ups. It's like creating a new class of hominids to describe people with Down's Syndrome because they have an extra chromosome that other Homo Sapiens don't have.

Having a genetic or homonally-induced developmental disorder does not invalidate basic systems of classification, least of all the simple binary reproductive nature of sex.

If you INVENT a term like socio-biological gender (as opposed to "real" grammatical gender), then you don't get to do a backdoor trick, and connect it to SEX classification. Gender as described by "brain gender" is nothing more than a psychological phenomenon caused by a developmental disorder. So is schizophrenia, and manic depression. We don't make those identity groups, and pathologist normal psychology to accommodate people with a disease. People with certain cluster B disorders are incapable of romantic love. Are we going to change sex classifications for them too?

Lucas Nguyen
Lucas Nguyen

youtube.com/watch?v=f_J5rBxeTIk

Aaron Baker
Aaron Baker

Pro tip: Pluto is still a planet.

Cameron Ortiz
Cameron Ortiz

kek'd hard

Logan Moore
Logan Moore

Is reddit seriously against this wtf...

Lincoln Nguyen
Lincoln Nguyen

Biological sex is science. Gender is a liberal art.

Ethan Powell
Ethan Powell

Oh no, an old eductional show updated informations that are now know to be outdated so that the educational content remain relevant
Zero reason to get mad.

Matthew Miller
Matthew Miller

now know to be outdated
Yes-yes Hitler, we know.

Nathaniel Lewis
Nathaniel Lewis

underrated

Angel Howard
Angel Howard

yes, that is the direction in which we're headed. it won't be long until people start calling you transphobic for talking about males while referring only to people who have a pe- OH wait

Andrew Perry
Andrew Perry

He's talking about the scientific method, but that doesn't apply to basic facts. Gender is determined by genes isn't just some theory. Where is the scientific method behind all these pan-whatever genders? There's none. It's all psychologists pushing an agenda.

There is a very very small minority of people born transgendered or who have real gender disphoria. Those are already covered by medical science.

This is just pure fuckery. Fuck you Jew shill the faggot guy.

Adam Jenkins
Adam Jenkins

It's back to being a planet again though.

Lucas Roberts
Lucas Roberts

outdated
kys

Sebastian Gutierrez
Sebastian Gutierrez

Gender Science

Just FYI, this is a purely American invention like BLACKED.COM

Angel Gonzalez
Angel Gonzalez

we arent changing history, guys
we are improving history
youtube.com/watch?v=F3T_mOCuRB0

they use the EXACT same words.
updating
improving

the left is, and ever has been, a joke.
the difference is the mainstream used to be able to laugh at them too.

John Long
John Long

no it isnt
we can predict the sex of a baby with 100% accuracy, confirming the science behind it

Jacob Smith
Jacob Smith

The quality of posts coming out of Australia has been great lately. What have you been doing differently?

Ethan Bell
Ethan Bell

exceptions are taught. We get shown that errors occur sometimes that cause anomalies, but they aren't considered their own sex or gender.

Anthony Davis
Anthony Davis

The concepts are relatively straightforward.
Yes it's all very simple and easy to learn, unlike the real world that's complicated and hard. Gender studies aren't helping anyone, the field doesn't contribute to the world, it brainwashes children into thinking we can solve things by looking at them through the naive lens of gender obsessed neomarxism.

Zachary Lee
Zachary Lee

Mein seids!

Joshua Peterson
Joshua Peterson

Our results provide evidence for an inherent difference in the brain structure of FtM transsexuals.

Literally a mental disability

Xavier Baker
Xavier Baker

You don't delete every trace of previous scientific thought after it is "updated".

Carson Long
Carson Long

Cultural marxism has taken over.

Jace Powell
Jace Powell

Why is this guy the supreme overlord messenger of science and the undisputable source for said science things for the uneducated masses?

He is a mechanical engineer. One degree. Dolph Lundgren is more qualified than he is.

Jacob Cooper
Jacob Cooper

Gender studies aren't helping anyone, the field doesn't contribute to the world, it brainwashes children into thinking we can solve things by looking at them through the naive lens of gender obsessed neomarxism.

this entire thread
it's almost like before US elections

Asher Harris
Asher Harris

We have genetic and pre-natal developmental fuck-ups. It's like creating a new class of hominids to describe people with Down's Syndrome because they have an extra chromosome that other Homo Sapiens don't have.
Uh, no. Acknowledging genders doesn't create a new human sub-species.
Bad equivalence, there.

Having a genetic or homonally-induced developmental disorder does not invalidate basic systems of classification
It does if the classification doens't account for it. It mean the classification system is outdated and doesn't take into account all of the possibilities.

If you INVENT a term like socio-biological gender (as opposed to "real" grammatical gender), then you don't get to do a backdoor trick
Dude, science regularly stumble on new concepts and discovery for which THEY HAVE TO make new term.

Language doesn't with a magical repertory of term for things we didn't even knew existed.

Gender as described by "brain gender" is nothing more than a psychological phenomenon caused by a developmental disorder.
It's actually physiological. And it's also part of their individuality. You can't change that without causing identity death
We don't make those identity groups,
There are you just named them.
eople with certain cluster B disorders are incapable of romantic love. Are we going to change sex classifications for them too?
It already exist and it's called being asexual. And it's a sexual orientation, not a gender identity.

Noah Peterson
Noah Peterson

He says what people want to hear, that's the only reason.

Dominic Scott
Dominic Scott

You point?
Actually, it's not 100%, as genetic reading will not 100% predict the gender of the genitals nor the gender of the brain.

Justin Parker
Justin Parker

Come on guys, there's nothing wrong with changing your mind about something and then erasing any evidence of your previous opinion so that in the coming generations nobody will know you thought differently.

Lincoln Hernandez
Lincoln Hernandez

I would say that Bill Nye's area of expertise is not gender and sexuality. Building a fuel injector, while impressive, says nothing about your knowledge of human psychology and physiology.

Lincoln Ward
Lincoln Ward

That's so weird, I never got to read his research on this. Surely it was peer reviewed, right?

Ryan King
Ryan King

Yes, science does work like that. Updating theories based on observed evidence and new facts.

So, where's the new evidence that there are more than 2 genders? Did a scientist discover dozens of new chromosomes? Or is it now okay to just claim to be something and it becomes the new reality and science has to include it?

John Reed
John Reed

If you go into the sewer shoveling shit for a day, then you were actually a sewer shit shoveller for a day.

If you go on TV pretending to a scientist, you were never actually a scientist.

Jordan Ramirez
Jordan Ramirez

Nep. This is the picture you should be using about idiots who say that 'Pluto isn't a planet'.

"There are lots of things we believed in the 90s like that Pluto was a planet, that is different from what we now understand, like gender".

So, are they implying that things we believed in the 90's and earlier are wrong? I bet this will be their justification for allowing pedophilia.

Logan Garcia
Logan Garcia

My very educated mother just served us nine genders.

Ryder Watson
Ryder Watson

original as fuck. 10/10

Henry Hernandez
Henry Hernandez

We get shown that errors occur sometimes that cause anomalies, but they aren't considered their own sex or gender.
There is no reason not to.
HE didn't delete any trace and Bill Nye never stopped saying chromosomes didn't matter.
A brain being of the opposite gender isn't a disorder. An healthy brain whose the only problem is to not be connected to the expected genital is not a disorder, as it would work perfectly fine if connected to female genital.

Jace Walker
Jace Walker

rule of thumb: making a term more precisely defined is probably good science, making one more vague is shillery

Camden Watson
Camden Watson

he's screwed after the my vagina goes oh oh oh stuff.

i seen him!

youtube.com/watch?v=z_dzDb5v744

Liam Jackson
Liam Jackson

when did that happen?

Ethan Sullivan
Ethan Sullivan

there are a few mutants i know that. but that is extremely rare.
but nobody is going to pander to a small 0.01% group of people

Connor Turner
Connor Turner

Sociologists are fucking nuts. My Sociology professor went on this rant in class about how her sister didn't invite her to their baby shower because they knew she would just rant on about the gender identity of the infant the whole time.

Connor Murphy
Connor Murphy

So, where's the new evidence that there are more than 2 genders?
see

David Stewart
David Stewart

HEH!

Dylan Campbell
Dylan Campbell

we now understand Pluto isn't a planet

updating our taxonomy doesn't change our understanding

fucking retards

Joshua Foster
Joshua Foster

And, it's not about pandering, it's about being accurate.

Austin Parker
Austin Parker

That sounds great actually

Andrew Hughes
Andrew Hughes

I agree with the theory but in practice most """wrong-genitaled""" people still hate their lives and bodies and kill themselves after getting their schlongs guillotined, suggesting this (((different gendered brain theory))) is bullshit

Isaiah Ramirez
Isaiah Ramirez

updating our taxonomy doesn't change our understanding
actually, the taxonomy was updated because there was a better understanding of what pluto was in the first place.

Henry Watson
Henry Watson

it's called S.W.E.A.T., my dude

Carter Peterson
Carter Peterson

change definition of something
some things do not apply to the new definition
science has progressed

And this is why tv """""scientists""""" are the same as art majors.

Matthew Butler
Matthew Butler

the gender of your brain
Tell me, how does one determine this brain gender?
Scientifically speaking, of course.

Isaiah Walker
Isaiah Walker

A brain being of the opposite gender isn't a disorder

Yes it is.

Disorder: A state of confusion

Ethan Perez
Ethan Perez

but in practice most """wrong-genitaled""" people still hate their lives and bodies and kill themselves
If they do not follow hormonal therapy.

with hormonal therapy, the depression and risk of suicide lower.

Also, it doesn't help when they are said their problem isn't real

Adrian Jackson
Adrian Jackson

There is no reason not to.
And there is no reason to. So lets keep it simple.
Also, there are "genders" out there that are not based on these anomalies. Who created them? It wasn't identified by science and adopted by the public, no it was created by someone who wanted to say they were unique.
Even if you wanted to label the anomalies as genders, the whole idea has already been fucked by those people who created them out of nothing.

Christopher Sullivan
Christopher Sullivan

but making more precise definitions does help avoid the endless circlejerk of semantic confusion that inhibits refinement of ideas, so it doesn't change our understanding but it facilitates the process of improving it

Levi Lee
Levi Lee

Do parents sometimes feel depressed that they're paying upwards of 6 figures for their kids to go to what is essentially an overpriced daycare?

Ryder Nelson
Ryder Nelson

Non-binary genders are supported by science!
Gender is not biologically determined!

Can these fuckers make up their mind?

Julian Nelson
Julian Nelson

Uh, no. Acknowledging genders doesn't create a new human sub-species.

Read it slowly this time.

It would be unnecessary to create a new class of hominid to account for Down's Syndrome even though one TECHNICALLY could since they are hominids, and they have a different number of chromosomes than Homo Sapiens. We don't change classifications for DEVELOPMENTAL DISORDERS. There are Homo Sapiens, and Homo Sapiens with chromosomal disorders. It's not Homo Sapiens and Homo Down's.

I am saying it is equally unnecessary to make a separate gender classification for DEVELOPMENTAL DISORDERS. There are males and females, and males and females with pre-natal developmental brain disorders, or sexual organ developmental disorders, or chromosomal disorders like Klinefelter's.

The push to abandon the way we already account for developmental abnormalities in classification systems in POLITICAL. You can't even call trans people 'abnormal'. That's a political edict, not a scientific one.

Gender Ideology is a fickle as the political winds, and it will go away just as quickly as it came as the social and political winds change. That's to be expected because it's NOT SCIENCE.

Aaron Phillips
Aaron Phillips

Much of the left sees too much in shades of Grey, it muddles their thoughts, this winds up actually leading to internecine conflict.

Kevin Bennett
Kevin Bennett

Proof xx makes a penis and xy makes a vagina?

Austin Lewis
Austin Lewis

The brain is a gendered endocrine gland and is part of the hormonal system regulation. Problem trans have is that when they have a brain and genital of opposite genders, it completely fuck up.
also, there is more difference obsrved:

Isaac Ortiz
Isaac Ortiz

Most of that was just a description of hermaphrodites. That has little to do with anything in this discussion.

You do mention "brain gender" though. I want to see the evidence that this exists.

Nolan Jackson
Nolan Jackson

nice OC. Top kek

Juan Cooper
Juan Cooper

I'll accept that, and I think it's a real problem, just that we shouldn't blindly accept that the people with the problem know exactly the best course of action (permanent genital alteration with evidence of efficacy appropriate for the severity of the surgery is the main thing I'm thinking of here.) I know a lot of trans people now choose not to get sexual reassignment surgery and I think that's a good thing. Transgenderism is almost always comorbid with other psychological problems and unconvincing that it's a cause rather than a symptom of those problems

Noah Hall
Noah Hall

And there is no reason to.
Yes, there is, for the sake of accuracy and completion. you know, science.
So lets keep it simple.
Dude, you are this close from advocating ignorance, don't fall into that.
Also, there are "genders" out there that are not based on these anomalies. Who created them? It wasn't identified by science and adopted by the public, no it was created by someone who wanted to say they were unique.
People making up stuff on the internet doesn't mean that science should ignore actual discoveries, just because it feel it's making them right.
Even if you wanted to label the anomalies as genders, t
I have the feeling you are complaining about a show you didn't actually watch, there.
the whole idea has already been fucked by those people who created them out of nothing.
Ignorance is not fight with more ignorance.

Cooper Jones
Cooper Jones

negative times negative is a positive.
x is negative y is positive.

xx = |x| * |x| -> xx > 0

xy = x * |y| -> xy < 0

benis goes out (positive)
bagina goes in (negative)

Sebastian Torres
Sebastian Torres

You do mention "brain gender" though. I want to see the evidence that this exists.

Yeah, I agree, I don't think gender "exists" in the brain. The metaphysical concept of having a gender that doesn't match your biology is pretty slippery from a philosophical point of view.

What does it even mean to "feel" like a woman or a man? How would you even know definitively that your mental state doesn't match your biological gender?

Xavier Butler
Xavier Butler

No proof eh?

Thomas Young
Thomas Young

They edited out talks of chromosones from his old show.

Justin Reyes
Justin Reyes

It's a development disorder, not a new gender. Just as Down's babies are retards, not a new species of hominid with extra chromosomal material

Michael Martin
Michael Martin

This is good shit thx

Luke Lewis
Luke Lewis

And if one of the egg has been fertilized by an Y spermatozoa and the other by an X one, you have an hermaphrodite that might develop both male and female features.
This is very rare. It also doesn't indicate that gender is a spectrum.

Study have showed that Transsexuals tend to have brain that display characteristic of the gender opposite to the one of their reproductive organs.
[citation needed]

Having the wrong bits of the limbic system light up in an FMRI is not the same as having "a brain in the wrong body". What's much more likely is that transsexuals have a brain that is entirely right for their chromosomal sex, except for the bits that influence awareness of their body. Against, this doesn't indicate that gender is a spectrum.

Oliver Turner
Oliver Turner

HEY FAGGOT WHO IS THE PRO WRESTLER YOU ARE TALKIN ABOUT?!?

Gavin Parker
Gavin Parker

A brain being of the opposite gender isn't a disorder. An healthy brain whose the only problem is to not be connected to the expected genital is not a disorder, as it would work perfectly fine if connected to female genital.
Quit shitposting its called gender dysphoria.

Jonathan Johnson
Jonathan Johnson

ahahaha

Evan Cooper
Evan Cooper

Real Scientist here.
If he just updated this clip, he would show a better way to determine the sex than chromosomes.
He has never delivered a proof for the existence of more than 2 genders`?

Ryan Wright
Ryan Wright

2 genders and mental illness

It's a system that works well

Cameron Moore
Cameron Moore

Don't these studies involve men taking female hormones?

Also, it is common knowledge that any sexual dimorphism in the brain is going to show a lot of overlap.
Just like you have tiny, skinny men and tall, burly women.

Ryder Sanchez
Ryder Sanchez

Read it slowly this time.
I have.

It would be unnecessary to create a new class of hominid to account for Down's Syndrome even though one TECHNICALLY could since they are hominids, and they have a different number of chromosomes than Homo Sapiens.
Species are not distinguished on genetic material but on the ability to create fertile offspring. People with down should be able to reproduce within themselves AND BE INTERFILES with other humans to be a different species.

I am saying it is equally unnecessary to make a separate gender classification for DEVELOPMENTAL DISORDERS.
It is necessary to distinguish gender of the gene, gender of the genital and gender of the brain, are those are reality FOR EVERYONE. not just trans. Trans are in the case where those don't match with each other. Acknowledging each of those kind of gender is acknowledging a fact.

The push to abandon the way we already account for developmental abnormalities in classification systems in POLITICAL.
It's only political because there are people who fight agaisnt this knowledge.

being unusual doesn"t mean it shouldn't be named.

Oddity that make us reconsider a whole field of science is somthing that has already happened and will happens again.

Adam Baker
Adam Baker

The metaphysical concept of having a gender that doesn't match your biology is pretty slippery from a philosophical point of view.
It's also physiological
The metaphysical concept of having a gender that doesn't match your biology is pretty slippery from a philosophical point of view.

What does it even mean to "feel" like a woman or a man? How would you even know definitively that your mental state doesn't match your biological gender?
This is an experience only trans can feel like.

Levi Brown
Levi Brown

I'm a turtle in a human body. Cause I say so.

thinking these statements are somehow science.

Cooper Anderson
Cooper Anderson

They edited out talks of chromosones from his old show.
But the new show still talk about chromosomes.
Fun fact, they wouldn't have changed it if Sup Forums hadn't memed about it so much.congratulation.

Isaiah Roberts
Isaiah Roberts

a question
if the first scientist studying biology discovered
in his testing
2 genders

then bill nye the cracksmoker guy
discovers
in his testing
5 quadrillion sexes

how can we believe him? or the first scientist then?

when does a test result, give -2 different results?

someones full of shit im betting nye
since he's on tv
and needs flat earth to push his disinfo

Lucas Anderson
Lucas Anderson

It's a development disorder, not a new gender.
It still a new category.
Just as Down's babies are retards, not a new species of hominid with extra chromosomal material
again, bad comparison. Being down does not in any way categorise you as a new species.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit