Let's not forget there is another election happening today - State-level parliament (Landtag) election in Germany, Schleswig-Holstein. Here is a quick rundown:
- Voting is from 8:00 to 18:00 CEST. Closing time will be 17:00 in UK, 12:00 East, 9:00 West Coast USA
- First exit polls are expected shortly after 18, the official counts will be gradually reported but usually the end result will be known only in the night. But it's probably not that important. Who's in or out probably will be clear within the first hour.
- For the first time the voting age is lowered to 16 years - change pushed by the leftists, let's see if it plays off for them or backfires.
- Another specialty - the Danish minority party SSW that has no 5%-barrier unlike all other parties. They'll get in with 1-3 seats no matter what
- AfD has chances to get into parliament, but it polls lower than in the most other states (currently 6-7%). If they get in, they will likely block any possible coalition variants with Greens, including the current SPD/Green/SSW coalition. A grand coalition (CDU+SPD) is expected.
- AfD reported that over 90% of their advertisement posters were destroyed. Antifa is doing that shit, covered by the government.
- The SPD boss in SH is Ralf Stegner - a disgusting punk who is constantly rumbling on Twitter, calling for attacks on AfD politicians. His son is in Antifa.
- Current participation is higher than last time atm
- Twitter hashtags are #ltwsh2017 , #ltwsh
Official results will be published here:
Last polls in Schleswig-Holstein:
Current coalition has no chance in current polls: