War?

Will it come to this?
Will Europeans kill each other once again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3alc9A3jCGk
liveleak.com/view?i=981_1494153210
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If it does, you guys have our support. Excluding our Jewish government.

No. I bet trade relations to the entire rest of the EU which far surpass the one with the UK in volume are more important that supporting a silliy little island that wants to be left alone.

you guys are going totally nuts lmao

>US negotiator

When have American "negotiations" ever not lead to war?
Yeah we're fucked.

Definitely getting out of hand, Brexit sure has upset a few.

Get ready, with the way your EU overlords are acting, you will no doubt have to fight us, and you will lose.

looks like it

>entire rest of the EU

You mean the one crumbling right now?

Britain is far more important than Canada.

Yet we gave them a deal that basically says "you can send us any toxic or genetically modified food you want, in return we will bow down to Canadian regulations for EU is weak and Canada is our master"

War with who?

Germany's army is literally shit tier. That's why they want an EU army.

France won't be retarded enough to fight us just because we want to leave the EU.

No one else really cares.

Germany is retarded.

This is what happens when you allow women in positions of power.

hell yeah if junker makes us go to war for this he might just radicalize enough germs for what we all want

You blow the fuck out of argies and cripple the working classes?

>When have American "negotiations" ever not lead to war?
>Not wanting war
God you're such a fucking pussy. Typical for your people. War is good for the human spirit.

Why the fuck are the Germans on here so salty over the fact that we voted to leave? Do they not want the EU, the organisation that has helped destroy most of Europe, to crumble as well?

Female leaders of the UK through out our entire history are well known to be ruthless when it comes to a possible war.

They crave it.

>you guys have our support.
And your neutrality.

Just like in WW1.
Good luck to both sides and may the largest herd of cannon fodder win.

>your EU overlords are acting
LOL. The real power is not with Juncker, it is with Merkel and the next president of France. The EU may react like a spoilt child because the UK left its party, but the countries that are behind it are interested in only one thing: Stable and reliable economic relations.

They keep their youth by drinking aryan blood.

>Will Europeans kill each other once again?
Lel no you LARPing faggot.

implying i wasn`t talking about Merkel?

Every country that has allowed women high positions of power and leadership has been cucked and turned to shit. They don't lead by logic and reason, they lead with emotion and spontaneity.

Don't worry, the Americans will come up with a country to invade.

Probably Norway - they're not in the EU but they sound very EU-like and they have a lot of oil.

The UK is our family. Family bonds mean more then money. Trump understands this.

Let's build a wall through Berlin again, worked well last time

>UK
> "females"
Ok.

>Every country that has allowed women high positions of power and leadership has been cucked and turned to shit.
Then get ready for shitty UK and France.
USA: Very narrowly avoided.

>Belgium
>a Country

Ok.

Don't chat shit out our great queens or i'll hook u right in the gabber m8 i swear on me mum

Cant wait to serve the Queen and fucking kill German scum like the old days.

If the EU goes to war with you guys you have our support. We may have blown each other to bits but you guys are alright.

Dude, you have more niggers, chinks, spics, micks, polaks and kikes in your country than the meagre wasps that would support the UK.

Oh dear America entering negotiations with the EU?

"Tonight I ordered a targeted military strike on Berlin..."

Those people are not the President or the Congress.

I'd gladly join the Army if it means I get to kill euros.

why the fuck do we need a US negotiator? fuck off yank wanker

Good goy.

Then you can import a bunch of brownskins like last time. Only temporary! It's just for the workforce I swear.

Fuck off traitor.

USA likes us, the Europeans never have.

Oh boy, are we going to war?

Christ the continental nations of Europe has always had a hard on for power checking us.

Eu would never go to war with us. Because it would just be a contest to see who bleeds out first.

I imagine Poland and the rest of the eastern countries would disagree. With the amount of euro skepticism going about this would just destroy the eu. Pretty the only members that would stand with the eu on this are Germany, Austria, Spain and Sweden. I'm pretty certain we can take them.

i dont care what they like, we manage our own affairs

Well, never mind.
History has shown us one thing: That you can't even wage war against 3rd world countries.
You lost Vietnam.
You lost Afghanistan.
You lost Irak.
We're not afraid of you. In fact, nobody is anymore.

youre a white male!

rude 2bh

Women fucking ruin everything they touch... why the fuck would it be any different with policĂ­a making in a governmental role? It's the same fucking-things-up tradition, just on a grander scale.

t.noncountry

We won't even have to fight you. Just equip the Brits. We are good at doing that.

If he can help, who cares where he's from?

Germany talking shit about war
Ebin
We are going to nuke your Arabic shithole cunt

Who would even fight us?

Spain wouldn't care. Portugal wouldn't care. France is the only real EU power apart from us, and they're not retarded enough to go to war over us trying to leave and a pittance of payment.

Germany's army is absolute shit tier, which is why they want an EU army.

As soon as Merkel tries to tell peopel to fight us and they say no, she will try to sanction them, and make the Eu even more unpopular.

There's literally no possibility of armed conflict over this.

This is what you get when you let krauts and kikes live.

LOL.
That coming from a country that lost a war to fucking emus.

>There's literally no possibility of armed conflict over this.

You under estimate the blood thirst of Anglos

>germany mocking others for losing wars
Wew laddo

HAHA, Brits are such idiots, they need to fly in Burgers because not a single one of those 65 million British Ahmeds has any negotiation experience.

Reality check, Brits: this is NOT a negotiation. The terms are already set.

Portugal would side with us. Best country, oldest allies, best ally.

It's not even going to be a war with arms. If anything at all, it's going to be an economic war. And we have already won that.

Why do you want the EU to succeed? To you like seeing your own women raped?

>country overrun by shit tier shitskins.
>calles U.K. "Ahmed."

wew lad

It's going to be a war with a huge Anglo invading force to cleanse your shithole of degenerate Arab and German DNA. We will use your land for chemical weapons testing.

>talking shit about immigrants
Mate, people in glasshouses n all.

We broke your country twice. We'll do it again. If you went for a fight you'd get fucked in the ass by rampaging migrants.

I don't. I'm totally for the EEC, free travel, free trade. The EU on the other hand I'm growing skeptic toward. Too much bureaucracy, too much regulations.

I'm convinced that in the end, trade interests will win. That's why I said above Juncker acting like a spoilt child will have to listen to who's really in power.

Now as for Merkel, she did warn about too high expectations on part of the British. But she also wants a trade deal that is acceptable on both sides.

shut the fuck up bruce

> britian exporting actually not a lot to EU
> EU exporting fuck ton to britian

HMMMM WHO HAS THE BIGGER LEVER HERE

How the fuck do these EU coubtries let themselves be ruled by unelected hacks like Juncker and Schultz? I never understood how they allowed that shitheap of a Constitution and Lisbon Treaty to get passed after all the times they redid the voting to get their desired results. I mean surely anyone with 2 eyes and a brain can see what's going on here.

They've given themselves supreme power over your countries, they have a flag, national anthem, currency, an army soon, they even have a president that you don't even get to elect LOL.

I can see that the original idea of having a common trading block to counter the power of the US made sense but c'mon now open borders and common currencies were never gonna work amongst countries that have so many distinct cultures and economies. It's such an obvious attempt at creating a NWO type United States of Europe it's surreal.

How the fuck do you let yourselves get bent over and fucked so hard by a bunch of power hungry beuracrats that don't represent your interests in any way, shape or form.

U mad Abdul?

That just means you are the biggest loser out of all this, most of our trade is outside of the EU.

Germans are huge cucks

Civil war in England, France and Italy yes, that can not be stopped
But war with each other no.

You should have listened to Enoch Powell.

I believe God will punish you for what you did to the Boers in South Africa.
You should never have invented the concentration camps to let white Europeans starve.

thanks cpt obvious

I love pakistan

Germany: 92% white
UK: 80% white
US: 55% white

Ok, there, Burger. You are the master race...

You have more Muslims than we do, but we have more niggers.

I'm not the one who makes these kind of threads. For me it's done. Brits have made a decision, we're not going to change it. Everybody has to deal with it and move on.

Let's hope so.

About time we had a jolly good war to clear out all the tension and put the bosh and frog fucks back into their place.

>You have more Muslims than we do, but we have more niggers.
Wrong, you do not count your Muslims properly.

We count all Kurds as Muslims, even though they dislike Sharia.

You don't even count Turks as non-whites and you discount that all your Somalis are Muslim.

>isn't afraid because he is a 3rd world country
hahahahaha

Germany: 98% cucks
UK: 0.03% cucks
USA: 0.002% cucks.

Hey look! I can make up stats too.

Was she >just pretending to be retarded?

its funny how brits talk about other european countries filled with shitskins, while they still have the most problems with their shitskins
german turks and blacks fit well into society, they fit really good, they are conservative, and most of them are good people
they work hard, because they want to impress other turks with cars etc which is good for our economy, they are loyal, they boost economical sectors native germans wont boost or cant, so our broad economy gets very stable from this factor
this is not the case in the uk
and the shitskin news you hear from germany, are imigrants that came here in the last 4 years, and its not a problem to get rid of them if they dont start to adapt to our society
i even know turks and other foreigners who go hunting for refugees, and beat them up
they are more fed up with the situation than the germans
this is not the case in the uk, the uk has several societies
and all societies hate the uk and the english people
so the shitskins born in your country hate you, the refugees hate you, you hate yourself
your island is full of problems and hate
now we have a deal between 27? countries, and you special snowflakes decide to just leave without paying your debt
brits always had a special position in the eu, and got the best deals out of any country in the eu
now you dont like it anymore because muh refugees, and now you want to snitch out of a contract, and lick americas cock, because you cant do shit alone
you are a snitch country, its like someone borrows me money, and instead of giving it back, i call him a son of a bitch, and when he starts shouting at me, i go to the police and tell them he raped me
thats you, look at you
you snitch out of a deal, dont want to pay, and now you lick every asshole that might help you
and you talk big on the internet, great britian is a fucking joke
you fuck yourself with the brexit, managing the eu situation must be done smart, you showed us an example how its not done

The half of our country is Muslim free

>tfw buttblasted mudskin

>you discount that all your Somalis are Muslim
Sauce please Hans.

the best way to hurt the modern kraut is to call them Nazis and that they are acting like fascists!! this really pisses off Germans especially the kike loving globalists ones like Merkle.

here ya go

youtube.com/watch?v=3alc9A3jCGk

I unironically want a war with the EU and this time no mercy should be given to G*rmany.

The people taking control of the EU had the cooperation of leaders of the EU countries in exchange for powerful and cushy jobs when their term ends in their home countries. Like Blair.

>half
Quite sad. I personally only see shitskins when I get to the city, and even then they're a minority.

No, we'll kill brits.

Dresden 2 Electric Boogaloo?

>Stable and reliable economic relations.

two rules for you.
peace is good for business
war is good for business.
think about it.

delet

dream On
I think you have quite different problems

liveleak.com/view?i=981_1494153210

lol so mad give me visa cuck

>tfw Merkel changes the definition of 'white.'

For all the good that will do

tl;dr

When we joined it was just a trade block, no different from NAFTA.

We voted against the Lisbon treaty, but our vote was ignored.