Hey America, can we have this? this middle east thing didn't go well. was a stupid idea from the start

Hey America, can we have this? this middle east thing didn't go well. was a stupid idea from the start

You hate California anyway so I just thought..

Jokes on you. North California is already Jew central

PWNED

You already have New York City and Southern California. Don't be greedy.

let's make it Israel and let Palestine happen. everybody wins. Really makes sense when you think about it
The Jews will move to the new Israel

Isn't Hollywood 99% Jewish? Just make Hollywood the new Israel OR the north shore of Long Island, ny as the new Israel.

this would unironically be a good idea

Fuck you Åsshol.

Jews get nothing unless they ALL go there and desist from pozzing white culture

It will not be a state, it will have walls around it and all, full country

Why? So you can slowly take over the entire western half of the country?

You may need bigger bombs to use on school's and hospitals when little kids throw fire crackers and stones at you here.

No but, you can have the part that is white with the blue jew stars on the condition to build a wall North and South.

I can build you a wall if you want bro, that's no biggy

You can have part of New Jersey, Long Island, OR (not and, or) the Bay Area.

We're 20 million bro help me out here that's nothing
What about Kazakhstan? any Kazakhi here? you guys have a lot of land

fuck off to burgerland shitty kike
no one ever wanted you in all of human history, ever wondered why?

No problem, we have wall-building experience.

That's why Trump's coming.

dis stupid kike will give us half of damn Cali for stupid ass wall this kike's a motherfuckin stupid I tell ya Chaim

Turn off your proxy, Mehmet.

מה ישך לא הבנת דיברתי כמו שכושים מדברים

Why not just genocide the Muslims you slimy kike

No.

You can have Vermont.

הלוואי אני היהודי שלך

I know a better place for your kind!

Only if you promise to oppress the spics like you do the ayrabs. Oh and take all Jews from America.

Why are you trying to jew me down on this? Oh right. No, on second thought, Jersey's off the table. Gay Area or Long Island.

Oh, hail naw we cain't!!! That's the only tolerable part of Cali and I don't want the infection spreading into the NW where we're trying to establish a new country for Afrikaner women (the men can fuck off)