youtu.be/TqKQ94DtS54
youtu.be/XAJeYe-abUA
youtube.com/watch?v=73X8R9NrX3w
youtube.com/watch?v=vWj00VSebHI
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No.

Only in India, China and Africa.

From shithole nations with average IQ ranges below 85, yes.

Yes
I would shoot every human personally while looking htem in the eyes if it meant I could remove modern man and give this planet back to peaceful nature.

The sky is the limit for global population.
youtu.be/TqKQ94DtS54
youtu.be/XAJeYe-abUA

O Tannenbaum!

Overpopulation is an infrastructure problem. There is no upper limit for overall population or population density if infrastructure is there.

There are places that are clearly overpopulated because the infrastructure is shit.

No. Move all the people to Australia, they have room.

And when Australia is full, cut down the Amazon rainforest in Brazil, plus global warming will make Canada and Siberia hospitable.

Definitely.

WIE SCHÖN SIND DEINE BLÄTTER!

Yes, in developing countries with bad infrastructure(most of africa and asia)
person/sqkm means nothing

They're supposed to be treu you filthy pagan.

Why is Australia so inefficient with their land?

The real problem is the lack of ability we have in properly storing and delivering food throughout the world.

Our exceptionally wasteful use of water is a problem as well.

Yep, looks like we're full.

A lot of Aus is uninhabitable from my understanding

Yes. There should be less brain dead faggots on the street and more in the dirt. They're just always in the way and holding everyone else up. Cut all foreign aid too please.

Based Sahara desert acting as a natural wall.

AUF DER HEIDE BLÜHT EIN KLEINES BLÜMELEIN!

world population will peak at 9 bil

screencap this

In Asia, Africa, and South/Central America... yes.

Yes. In Africa.

Only in India, China and mainly Africa. A simple eugenics program would actually fix this shithole country, China needs a few nukes and in case of Africa, western liberals need to be shot dead and the international aid needs to be stopped ASAP.

The entire problem here is being caused by Africa solely because the aid given by western countries is only causing rampant overbreeding among niggers who typically have an IQ around 60 to 70.

>le IQ meme

>increasing our number endlessly with the vast maiority of it being idiots
i dont really see any problem

>le fucking obvious without a test

>WIE SCHÖN SIND DEINE BLÄTTER!
Google translate says:
HOW ARE YOUR SHEETS!

>AUF DER HEIDE BLÜHT EIN KLEINES BLÜMELEIN!
ON THE HEIDE FLOWERS A SMALL BLOSSOM!

According to this guy we won't reach even 9 billion.
youtube.com/watch?v=73X8R9NrX3w

tl;dw it's because all growth rates are declining fast, "except for Africa, but at least it's moving in the right direction".

that's an old copy you dumb cunt

here's the proper version

UND DAS HEISST

Underrated.

The one thing I hate about Bill Burr is that he mentions the "population problem" every 5 fucking seconds

I don't really buy into this idea of overpopulation. I think the bigger issues is that the retards are breeding.

But fly over or drive around a place like Germany with 80MM people and the land area of New Mexico and you'll he astounded at all of the farmland and forests.

Even if it were a real issue, surely we have tech no make the uninhabitable inhabitable. This is the case with modern cities in about any location for that matter- their resources come from elsewhere.

I believe this is a globalist agenda to convince everyone we have a problem. Elites just was to take back control and have a subservient race of dumb slaves.

Yes

Why do we need over 1 billion people?

What benefit is there?

Yes you insipid mong.

The worst and most incompetent humans always live amidst other humans in high population areas. They are the equivalent of R selected scavengers. They take up resources and give nothing back.

No longer should the strong shoulder the weight of the parasitic.

Population is not the problem
Energy consumption is.

Probably why is is allowed to speak. He is a knowing or perhaps unknowing shill.

Oh shit...I have all these Somalians I was gonna send to Australia but it looks like you're at capacity...what am I supposed to do with all of these Somalians?

A problem for who?

Objectively speaking, no.

>try to get food at lunch time in NY

>get stuck in gridlock traffic

>every parking space is occupied

>have to wait an hour on line

But sure, we need more people right Mr. Bernstein?

to keep the ponzi scheme from failing.

you guys can have them, Trump's backed down on all that pre-election rhetoric so it's open season once again

Yes.

Burn your bible.

Yes, Asia need to be cleansed, Africa eliminated to end world hunger too

Well, we do have all this magic dirt...they'll be voting Republican and watching baseball in no time!

Burn your vodka.

Then we won't stop until you're magenta :D

Great news!!!
Quick math says we can fit 3.87 billion in Australia at 500/sq km.

kek

>Overpopulation
>When niggers and mudslimes are being deported to MAJOR cities and the like

Think with your head, this is bullshit

This.

Fincuck please you have no idea what you're saying.

You live in an isolated pocket that niggers haven't figured out how to reach yet. Please don't spout your ignorance without understanding how very few, and geographically small, white civilization is compared to the rest of the planet.

ERIKA!!

Wrong you fucking idiot.

No commies would fix it

Bretty good

World population should be capped to 5 billion. We shouldn't consume the entirely of natural resources to support a population of stupid, fat niggers who couldn't survive without government handouts. Sure we have enough food production capacity for 10 billion plus, but we don't have the fresh water, fish, precious mineral, and petroleum reserves to even continue to support the existing population for a hundred years. And honestly, 5 billion is probably still way too many to live producing a sustainable amount of waste and pollution to maintain an American tier of lifestyle.

Honestly, how many humans should we have that do nothing but eat?

>cut down the rainforest to make room for low-life mudbloods who will all live on welfare.

Good joke.

I know that song.

Good song

Here's an estonian version:
youtube.com/watch?v=vWj00VSebHI

5 billion is a good number, that was the population in the 1970s I think.

Lack of oil will appear way before overpopulation so I'd say it isn't a problem

This.
I always was the "controversial" kid because I always asked adults "If africans are starving like they show in the TV, why are they making so many babies?"
Of course I know the answer now, it's because they're subhumans that would rather see their children die than stopping themselves from cumming in the fucking pussy.

nigger overpopulation is a problem

>you are currently living with people who believe they have the right to control the world's population

Presented by Elmer Fudd.

>cry about pollution

>don't address overpopulation as being an existential threat that hurts all of us

Solutions and feelings are different things. Culling humanity back to workable populations wouldn't feel good, but it would do good.

I don't know but I feel the urge to get a qt Russian wife and populate Siberia.

YES GOY DON'T HAVE KIDS THEY WON'T HAVE ANY RESOURCES IN THE FUTURE

MEANWHILE JAMAL IS ABOUT TO HAVE BABY NUMBER 9

Overpopulation wouldn't be a problem if niggers and mudshits were eradicated.

Europe is overpopulated, so that's why have to take in refugees!!

Climate change isn't man-made.

underrated

only negers are the problem

yes

>peaceful nature
what?

OMGGG hahah.. the Australians bantz is baqqq

Because there's no water and the soil quality is shit

This could be reversed over generations with modern technology but there is no point or need at the moment

Only if we allow people free travel and immigration

Only in Europe, India, East Asia and Africa