Breed strong

Breed strong
Breed proud
Breed BLACK

>reverse racism

>she said another Green pledge - to dismantle the Armed Forces and use weapons factories to build wind turbines - was also a 'long-term aspiration'.

Does she really believe this or is she just in it for the votes?

>allowing women to vote
>falling for the equality meme
Women are destroyers of civilizations.

britain has no factories. this woman is clearly delusional.

the eternal aussie

she is no longer leader

fake and gay

we must remedy racism and intolerance with a state sponsored campaign of genocide, eugenics, and forced sterilization!

Onward!

Army point alone is mind-boggling. I'd like to see UK retain it's independence with a foreign bayonet up her cunt

americans will actually believe this is real

yeah! thats what will do, build windmills it's so obvious. give up nukes, yeah good idea.

I'm sure the Greens rejected all her opinions.

nice mother issues fag

think of all the solar panels we will build.

they sure believe it, they also believe non-whites r people, which is a very stupid thing to think, cuz they sure as hell dont view us any better and given a chance they will backstab and rape as much as possible

you have to go back. it's fake as shit. never trust any article screenshot posted here that doesn't have a link at least.

Some guy on Sup Forums wrote it.

ah it's fun to play along.

this must be fake

I love it when feminists hang in the summer breeze

Greens are fucking lefty cult pedophiles

Says more about you than us, don't you think?

I don't have words for this

This is why the green's will never be successful in Britain.

Kill her?

They will just end up brown. No black no white. Any then the mudslims will kill each other because wrong sect...it would be great to watch

Thank God she'll stay in a party that will never ever wield power. Allah willing she'll never switch Democrat

Britian, does this person sound as insane to you as she does to me? I mean shit, our greens just use the environment as an excuse to raise taxes and take money from idiots.

These. It was never real. They did want to turn military bases into wildlife preserves or something though. That one was real.

INTERRACIAL BREEDING GROUNDS

>not a real article if you google it but this thread will get 300+ replies of retards thinking its real

>whites bred out of Britain
>blacks assault and discriminate against mulattos

this has to be fake

not 24 hours ago did I make a post about a dystopian world where liberals made all women have sex with nonwhites by force. There's no way we are actually taking a step towards that

Shut up Van Der Bellen.

Completely different fucking industries

Check out these cool Green Party members

Green on the outside, Red on the inside.

My friend of eight years voted for the Green party last election, I still want to fuck her.

>2015
>please give me (you)s
you are everything that is wrong with this board, it doesn't even matter what side you are one

Hitler truly was onto something...