Pope criticises US for MOAB naming

>Pope criticises US military for using word 'mother' to describe MOAB bomb

>He says that anything that takes life away shouldn't be associated with motherhood

Is USA BTFO or do we have anotter case of the refugees welcome Pope virtue signaling. Anything is bad unless it's muslims beheading a Catholic priest in the centre of Paris, amiright?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Father_of_All_Bombs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's a shame. I liked this pope in the beginning, before I started getting redpilled here. Now I see him for the faggot that he is. We need a pope who will condone some new crusades.

Have a bump my nigga

I guess that explains why they changed Mother Teresa to a Saint.

The holy father is concerned about the truly important things I see. Fuck the worldwide persecution of Christians and the destruction of Christian heritage. A bomb has the word MOTHER in it!

Just another example of someone straining out a gnat while swallowing camels...
Fucking Jesuits man.

>antipope says that anything that takes life away shouldn't be associated with motherhood
but at the same time pro lifers are extremists and women wanting abortion did nothing wrong

what a kike

>pope doesn't know women are the true destroyers of nations
>cleopatra
>Rome
>Germanys Merkel
Women are slow moving death and we were right to name it the mother of all bombs.

Blame the media that's not the real name of the weapon.

>Massive Ordnance Air Blast (MOAB)

Fuck I love being Orthodox

>caring about what American soldiers call their largest nonnuclear ordinance instead of being concerned about the ordinance

People here hated the pope the second he shown his face, the guy looks more like a evil cult leader

Who fucking cares about what an old globalist kike masquerading as "Pope" has to say

You're Bulgarian, OP, you should know that Orthodox Christianity is real christianity. Roman Christianity is shite.

>Yes goy, buy the indulgences! Your sins are absolved shabbos go- I mean good friend! kekekeke (rubs hands)

>call bomb mother of all bombs
>pope complains
>rename to father of all bombs
>feminists complain because patriarchy
am all for this

>Orthodox
Theyre still part of the Body user.

The pope is a joke. Any catholic who listens to this cuck is not a true catholic. Worst pope in history and thats saying alot

Fuck OFF Francis, jesus

Please tell me we have a non-cuck lined up for when he dies

will ye all fuck off im catholic and there is something wrong with the vatican but its hard to know whats going on if your beleiving made up protestant and anti catholic shite from orthodox

He's right you know. I means seriously, Americans should stop calling wars democracy and bombs after mothers and boys.

vatican is infiltrated im sure of it but this anti catholic shit can go feck off

afghanistan is a shill country the president has a catholic wife but i dont see them protecting christian right and letting catholics open churches in afghanistan also they have sharia and arent any better than talibans

>it's not bad that you kill hundreds or thousands of people, it's wrong that you say mean things

I gotchu

>Rome
Honoria more like it.

But that is a poor analogy women can be both able and incapable. Take Elisabeth I for example or Theodora, Justinian's wife or for a modern example Golda Meir.

>FOAB
>Fucking-huge Ordinance Air Blast

I like it

further proof we have to kill all christians or send them back to their homeland israel. fuck jesus, he was a hippie cuck and a kike. jesus was a nigger kike deal with it christcucks.

He was literally only elected because of the former Pope's conservativsm and his stubborness during the pedophile scandals. The College of Cardinals wanted to placate the media and chose someone they deemed to be progressive. Now it has backfired spectacularly. Francis would have been a decent pope during a time of peace and plenty. These are rough times however and Christianity is under siege from all sides, and this weak fuck is literally on his knees kissing muslim feet and allows muslim prayers inside Catholic churches.

No, the cardinals will surely elect someone more hardline once this guy croaks or fucks off back to Argentina to help favela (or whatever the argentinian equivalent is) kids.

>first jesuit pope
>last pope in prophecy
>500 years since reformation
>100 years since fatima
>jubilee year of divine mercy just ended

what did He mean by this?

this pope is literally memri tv level

>he doesn't know

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Father_of_All_Bombs

>He says that anything that takes life away shouldn't be associated with motherhood

Abortion rights activists BTFO!

It's almost as if women are human huh, weird

kiss more refugee feets faggot pope

make this man pope

>Women
>They're just like us only normal!
Don't get ahead of yourself goyim.

>Except it's not actually called the Mother of all Bombs
MOAB stands for Massive Ordinance Air Blast. Mother of all Bombs is just a nickname.

>MOAB stands for Massive Ordinance Air Blast. Mother of all Bombs is just a nickname.
you can bet your last cent it went the other way around, they called it Mother of All Bombs first during the project phase, then brainstormed hard to come up with something more palatable for public naming but also answering the acronym MOAB.

Doesn't he have better things to do, like touring the cities so his followers finally have an excuse to use the good plates and take the plastic off their furniture?

>massive ordinance air burst

Even the pope uses the slang term for a weapon with a boring original name

>Mothers give life

Mothers kill too

God I hate this Pope, I bet he ready the Sun or some other shitty newpaper

Idiot

That moment when the successor to Peter is an SJW.