Islam will win. Whether you like it or not

Infidels want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it.
>They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah refuses except to perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it.

As-Saf 8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V0piloFXbfY
10news.dk/?p=526
google.co.uk/search?q=fasting growing religion&oq=fasting growing rel&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0l5.4466j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Growth_of_religion#Islam
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Saged

If Islam does somehow 'win,' at least all the leftists will be raped and murdered and I get to kill a few subhuman Allah worshipping pigfuckers while it happens.

I win either way.

Why would an Argentinian care about the head of an American?
I know Turkroaches are idiots but this is next level

why do turks look like monkeys?

Because that's what will happen to all infidels.

Get off the infidel's internet then Yusuf.

Italians are worse.

Stop using the Muslim number system for binary then...

that's rich coming from the melting pot of phisical deformations

Stop living in Allah's world

Kek, at least we can reproduce and don't have a falling birthrate cause we are ugly fucks like you

Allah creates the world but infidels create everything you use in modern life

Hmm really makes you think.

Tell you what I will stop using everything Muslims have invented and you stop using everything Infidels have invented, sounds fair right?

Don't worry, before the infidels go down they will destroy the entire muslim world.

stop using numbers and algebra then.

Go back to Pakistan ahmed

Mudslims would just keep killing an in breeds modern humans out of existence. . Without western money they would all still be riding camels an drinking their piss

Done, shame i have to share a country with you non-intergrating roaches

Ahmed, numbers and algebra are Indian ... you are fucking ignorant.

Ooh but before I forget, you have to stop using Latin derived languages too

I'm an Indian Muslim.

> (You)
بھنچود میرا لند خو

I would rather glass over the world and salt the earth then give an inch of clay to the subhuman ragheads.

Invented by Hindus, not muslims, stop kidding yourself.

Well it was started by my non muslim ancestors, and developed on by my coreligionists.

Allah isn't real you goatfucking retards, take your pedophile worshipping asses and get the fuck out of the western world.

Also, algebra was invented separately in Central America, India and Greece, but still, go back to Pakistan.

Why is Allah so small if he's meant to be so great?

Stop living in KEK's world

And look at them now. drinking camel piss in the desert while they have fun beating Indian workers to death ... so much glory.

You're still using the Infidel-made internet, kindly fuck off

haha bangla? enjoy getting hacked down by the rest of your kind

Careful the goat fuckers don't track you

not gonna happen goat fucker

Your using the Italian Alphabet, Indian Numbers, and a Jewish religious symbol on your flag,

Get it through your head once and for all. Nobody likes Muslims, not even other Muslims.

For every one of us you killed, we killed hundreds of you goat fucking degenerates. Thousands even.

Taliban, Isis, whatever, none of you can fight for shit. We steamroll you everywhere we go. Eventually we get bored and leave.

Is this really the final step? Hiding away and shitposting on Sup Forums is what you've been reduced to? Pathetic, but what more can you expect from a bunch of retards who couldn't hit a barn door with an AK at 50m, let alone wage and win a war.

Kek, imagine being Turkish (without actually being a Turk) AND Muslim. Can you be more cucked? Speak a foreign steppe language while following a foreign religion.

You know it's a semite ARAB religion. At least Christcucks follow their own (European) variant of Judaism, you follow the Arab variant.

Kek!!

Why you guys hate Islam- it's in the Hadith
Thauban reported that the messenger of Allah said: "It is near that the nations will call one another against you just as the eaters call one another to their dishes." Somebody asked: "Is this because we will be few in numbers that day?" He said: "Nay, but that day you shall be numerous, but you will be like the foam of the sea, and Allah will take the fear of you away from your enemies and will place weakness into your hearts." Somebody asked: "What is this weakness?" He said: "The love of the world and the dislike of death." (Abu Daud)

remember lads, Islam is a peaceful religion

>steamrolled
hahahaha. guerillas always lose more than the target, doesn't mean murica won vietnam. Taliban won

Literal shit tier.

Kashmiri Muslims are ALPHA as fuck

religion is no more relevant

Are you frustrated because you couldn't fuck a goat yesterday ? Tell us, we're all ears.

You are catering to your own ego.

I'm actually curious where that stereotype came from

Neato, my religion doesn't give a shit where as yours does. So once again kindly stop using all Infidel inventions

White men are losing in the area that matters the most, and that is reproduction. Any woman with a brain can see that white men are no good. All the most educated women with highest IQ’s go to men of another race or don’t reproduce at all. Look at any prestigious university, the white women who attend them are well aware of the nature of white men. They aren’t stupid. White women who reproduce with white men are often the lowest of the low, hicks with low IQ’s. The white race doesn’t reproduce much as it is, and the few whites who do reproduce produce low quality, unintelligent children. The white race shall be dethroned in no time. It’s funny. They’re so concerned with preserving their race, yet they’ve lost site of the most important aspect of doing so, and that is the wombs of their women. The low birth rates of whites, combined with the amount of unintelligent, low quality whites who breed, is bound to end in their defeat. Good bye, white man, you shan’t be missed.

neither does mine, you brought the subject up of "using other peoples stuff"

Please, they came up with zero. You disillusioned fools think innovation wouldn't have come even if these dirty sand people and their science was lost to the sands of time. On or off isn't a revolutionary idea in this day and age. its like telling them to stop using Newtonian laws to keep their buildings up, you vapid fuckstick.

ok, if the 20th hand account of some epileptic pedo who lived over 1400 years ago, says so, it's probably true

pffft. Hows it feel knowing some white women will even fuck nogs but they still won't touch you?

Figures a Muslim wouldn't even know his own religion

Islam is shrinking and evangelical christianity is rising. Stay cucked Osman.

youtube.com/watch?v=V0piloFXbfY
No - there will be 'peak muslim'.

Nah, we will expell the darkness of your foul desert god not through our own mouths, but through the mouths of the pigs that will devour your insectoid body, as you hopelessly cry you are being denied your non-existent afterlife by mere kaffir.

no its not. Muslim birthrate is 3 Christian is 2 per women. And the christcuck figure is due to African

>Taliban won
LMAO if by win you mean run off into Pakistan and wait for things to blow over, sure.

It's not like we were gonna annex Afghanistan, mongo, but we might as well have. By 2012 they didn't even bother trying to put up a fight, I guess there's not much of a choice, I mean they literally can't shoot straight. They got absolutely fucking steamrolled big lad.

>hurr durr this guy walked into my house, took all my shit, arrested my wife but I won the fight coz I wasn't there!

How the fuck does that work? If I walked into your house, right now and took all your shit, put into a big pile in the courtyard and blew it up, would you just sit there like a fucking bitch? You probably would you know. It's in your blood.

They didnt came up with zero people from India did Muslims adopted it

Muslims are converting to Christianity at a large rate. Birthrate means shit when you die early.

And? ChristKEKianity is growing at a faster rate than your goatfucking religion.

>imagine losing to a Christcucks

You have so much misplaced pride in these so called inventions your ancestors developed. Perhaps they were wise and intelligent beings but it just goes to show how inter marrying is a problem in your medieval shitstain in the sand.

10news.dk/?p=526

Proof is in the pudding.

Stop fucking your first cousins you degenerate shit piles and maybe you'll stop devolving.

>FIVE (5) mudshit countries can't defeat ONE (1) kike country

mudshits will never win anything.

Retards.

google.co.uk/search?q=fasting growing religion&oq=fasting growing rel&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0l5.4466j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

My family don't . but I agree it is destroying bloodline
Allah punished them for betraying the Ottoman Caliphate

wrong, they are like little babies.

Win what? Europe will die but Europe without it's people is nothing,just a half mountainous peninsula of Eurasia with little natural resources left.
Meanwhile the Chinks will remove niggers and recolonize africa for our benefit

oh look, another delusion roach thread. don't worry, turkey will be pumped with bombs soon enough you literal sub human

>Iam indian muslim
>UK
Kek

>Muslims with an average of 3
>African Obongos with average of 10, with 7 surivivng

Sorry littly piggy

Hey it says you reside in the foundation of modern English so why don't you get a little ethnic and try actually learning how to speak and spell. Prepubescent teens would be embarrassed to write what you just did, Rajeed.

Islam was never innovative they simply conquered the people and they had a choice death or conversion thats where the innovations came from 1st 2nd generation of converts that was all then the usual happend inbreeding + Islam scharia

One day we will name the evil that is islam and the retarded goat fucking filth that follow it. On that day we will rid the world of your kind and usher in a new age of existence.

Yeah and you know that the growth rate is still lower because most die before age of 30
? u are terrible at maths

I despise Islam, but OP is right, Islam will triumph.
Demography is destiny.

> (You)
dude I am using I Phone 7, give me a break

Nope, Western Christcucks like to feed African Christians. So actually mostly Muslim Africans starve or die of HIV/AIDS - because other Muslims don't care about other Muslims.

All projections have been overestimated you idiot. They assume all descends of 1 muslim are muslims and ignore conversion, western influence, etc. Hundreds of thousands of muslims convert to christianity a year and reject their shitty governments. Not to mention all the other religions converting to christianity. Islam will fall and become eclipsed by Buddhism once China controls the next Dalai Lama.

most innovation happened in 900-1100 so not correct

Your 'god' is tricking you, find Jesus to win the spiritual battle. Good luck

>Islam will win
you'll win a bullet to your pneumothorax, you roach, just like the last time your sandnigger ancestor scum tried to come here

Where did you read this? Source? Because Islam is even starting to dominate Europe. Almost 30 per cent of "Germans" under 4 are Muslim

>we invented computers n shieeeeeeeet
Honestly, mate... Buddy... Pal.

Mate...

I did rank you above niggers for a long time. Not by much, admittedly. But slightly above nonetheless.

This new "we wuz computerz n shieet" approach is making me question that ranking. I mean, niggers are the king of cultural appropriation, but at least they contribute in their own way. Cheap labor, music, whatever. They try. Good at sports too.

Muslims can't even contribute anymore, and they're athletically subhuman. So do I really have to relegate you to aboriginal tier? You're leaving us with no choice, you just bring nothing to the table anymore. Even the abos provide comedic relief with their drunken, paint huffing antics. You're just boring and useless. You've accomplished nothing at all for thousands of years. It's pathetic.

The most delicious detail about this post is that Trumpenstein himself rang Erdogan up to congratulate him to his victory in the referendum. The "New Crusader Hero" is just another cuck to the manliness and strength of Islam. And God willing all of Europe will be muslim soon!

Guess what, the racial rankings of a neckbeard from Brighton has no bearings on the fact that England has fallen to Islam

When Islam was at its max power they couldn't even conquer my shithole ass country, Islam is shit.

Islam was innovative under the secular belief that the Quran was not to be taken literally. That branch died after the sacking of Baghdad and let to a more conservative approach and thus no innovation.

On what? Muslims converting? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Growth_of_religion#Islam

>A 2007 Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS) report argued that some Muslim population projections are overestimated, as they assume that all descendants of Muslims will become Muslims even in cases of mixed parenthood.

> Studies and reports[122] estimate significantly more people have converted from Islam to Christianity in the 21st century than at any other point in Islamic history.[123] According to 2015 Believers in Christ from a Muslim Background: A Global Census study estimates 10.2 million Muslim convert to Christianity around the world.[96] Conversion into Christianity have also been well documented, and reports estimate that hundreds of thousands of Muslims convert to Christianity annually

Islam is at the point Christianity was at in europe at the time of Alfred the Great or Charlemagne. Its oppressive, narrow minded, stuck using out of date laws to try and control a group of uneducated masses using fear of outsiders and afterlife. But Islam didn't have to compete with Paganism, Romanticism, Industrialisation and the rise of Atheism. It never had to bend and flex, lose its power to the states and adopt the festivals of other religions just to survive.

It got coddled through the industrial and renaissance periods. The first industrial Islamic nation, The Ottomans gets the majority of its governance from Christian ethnics like turks and byzantines. It collapse as soon as they become truly governed by Islamic rulers. Then Islam and the Middle east is babied through the world war period by colonial powers using them as puppets (when we should have just bombed the whole region to glass).

It's never had to go against a genuine stopping force, never had to adapt. It's still the same system of control a sand dwelling warlord made up to try and wrangle an army through a desert thousands of years ago, along with all the bullshit rules about women and gays designed to stop an army from falling apart.

And now it's going to bend and break. We're going to live through a period where people will hide their religion. Where it'll be illegal to be Moslem and if you've even got slighly dark skin and a beard, you'll have to deny being a moslem or face repercussions. This backward ass religion, that had the easy road, that grew up and spread in places like Africa and the middle east, where there's nothing. This trash will burn like the garbage it is.

>t. Ahmed goatfucker

Al Andalus lasted for 600 years. Better than your shithole who can't keep hold of Mozambique

saged

>according to believers in Christ by a Muslim background
fuck off, use a proper source. Even if only half became Muslims it would still be bigger than Christianity by 2100

don't forget all of the faggots, transgrnders, lesbos along with all the other freaks