THIS FAGGOT CAN GO KILL HIMSELF

What in the name of everloving fuck is THIS FUCKING FAGGOT going on about here? He personally fucking heard ethnonationalists speak in conferences and now he is going to shit on people like me?

Even if you are not an ethnonationalist yourself, why do such a thing? This is no better than (((rebel media))) saying "fuck white nationalism".

fuck borders 'n shit

He got punched in the head a few times

Why would you listen an american talk about nationalism in the first place?

He's just one of those retards that the media plays up to attack a politician. He's a useful retard.

He is right. Countries are spooks and Euro borders have changed non-stop since the first real concept of a "nations" was created in France and Napoleon. Prior to that it was just a monarchic tapestry . It's the people who matter,

Nobody knew or cared who he was (and still don't care, no Bane memes) until he was promoted by the media doing roman salutes.

He's right. I don't want fucking poles to come into this country just because they're white.

Even Hitler believed in nationalism for the German people. Not every fucking European.

Also Varg is a welfare queen.

he's literally brain damaged.

Gee. Dick Spencer and his Jewish wife turned out to be controlled opposition. I never saw that coming.

Nobody ever liked spencer

Why do you bother yourself with such mindless babbling?
Quit twitter
Quit facebook
Stop watching plebs saying stupid shit on YouTube for monies.

He is a visionary and he is right since frency nationalism and german nationalism will lead them to war thus killing more white people.

He is an idealist and his ideas are unreal but he is right u k ow?

That's antisemitic user, Jews are our BASED allies. MAGA!

I understand what he's saying, he's advocating for European man scengation to further "advance" or "evolve" the white race. Wilmont Robertson says something similar to this in his books as well.

Don't get me mistaken, I am VERY much against this, Spencer is a faggot for saying it. It's a very American view of the situation, just like how it's American posters on this board who always advocate for white nationalism over Ethno Nationalism

he appears to be distinguishing between "ethnicity" and "race" by suggesting that people who push "ethno-nationalism" are just lying to misrepresent their ideas.

hi Sinead

>man scengantion
Meant miscengation, sorry

He seems very emotional about it.

Tere!

He's right. Whites need to unite instead of infight over stupid shit. We're all facing the same threats!

i know das right

>known for giving speeches (shit ones) on white nationalism
>attacks white nationalists

The point he is making is ethno-nationalism will be increasingly unstable in our current, hyper transit and techno advanced world. White Nationalism is a much more compatible concept. Although too many people are spooked, rightfully so, by those who push for non-white nationalism.

He speaks in empty platitudes in an attempt to sound smart. Instead he comes off as autistic.

It sounds like he's saying you shouldn't tie yourself to a land or restrict yourself to one, that white people should conquer and spread.

Seems extreme to me, but that's how i read it.

Hahahaha original pol fags have been calling this shit out since the beginning. The jew defines the opposition, infiltrates, subverts, and then controls the opposite sides position! Him and all the other shitty e-celebs are just in it for the money and to lead bad goys into becoming good goys. If I ever come into wealth, I will become a voice for ethnonationalists. I recommend you do the same as all these fags are just psyops.

Why can't Europeans unite and conquer and explore, because he doesn't like the phrase Ethnonationalism?? He seems very emotional here. Normally he reasons well, here he seems to just emote.

He always has been a kike plant to push us to be like the antifa
Not today kikes and never will

>comes off as autistic
M8 he's a full blown sperg
Hrs not attacking White Nationalists, he's attacking Ethno Nationalists, which is still gay

He's talking about Pan-Europeanism you stupid fucks. Did you even watch Vargs video?

>he is right

you would have to be a retard at this point to support petty ethno nationalism over racial nationalism

We are close to war with russia that would annihilate our people for good and you are shitting on spencer for telling the truth

fuck germany
fuck france
fuck poland
fuck britian
fuck all these meaningless countries that are only a single generation seperated from any generic white country

You either support racial empires or you are a fag

Americans can't really advocate for ethnonationalism in America unless they're Mormon, Amish (or related groups), or Cajun. Otherwise, we're very much a mix of various Europeans.

he's american and has a russian imperialist wife.

that's all you need to know

Stop posting Spencer garbage

No a lot of people here are SEVERELY uneducated on white nationlist thinkers or just straight up non-whites from the_donald. The concepts he speaks about are not new but very idealistic and esoteric. It;s obvious he is very educated on the less-known thinkers and that is one of the problems i think, people just don't understand the concept he is speaking about as they are very obscure

I mean, I personally understand the american position since you guys don't have 'ethnicities' but much rather just races, so it's easy to say stuff like how all whites should unite.

Europe is VERY DIFFERENT in this regard. We don't think in terms of white race at all, at most we think in terms like "scandinavians", "germanic people", "slavs", "romanic language group" etc. becuse we do have very distinct sets of ethnic nationalities. Recently though, more and more euros will start to think in racial terms because of sandnigger invasion into our continent, but this is only the case with far-right europeans like Nordic Resistance Movement and Golden Dawn. Most nationalist forces in Europe think of ethnic terms, not racial.

This is why I am super mad at Spencer for saying faggot shit like that. I seriously want racial awareness to reach more european nationalists, but this "LEL ETHNONATIONALISM IS STOOPED FOLK COSTUMES AND FOLK ART IS LARPY LET'S BUILD A 4TH REICH ALREADY" ironically sets back all hopes of actually building a 4th Reich.

And he's irrevocably jumped the shark.

>be a white nationalist
>speak against ethno nationalism

huh?

That's what Pan-European is. You guys are just getting upset with the wording. We should unite as Whites after that Nationality.

why does TRS support little dickey spencer so much?

Based wrench to the head.
Pls repeat.

This
Everyone who has been on this site for a decade never knew who this guy claiming to be the leader of the "alt-right" which was created by dems to classify the Trump demographic
Fuck that plant and I hope he burns like the kikes who assigned him

This.

Go neck yourself faggot, I believe in Ethno Nationalism and racial cooperation
Yes and no, it drives me mad to think about it.
Pre 1965, white America was on a path to become its own ethnic group, but that kike Cellers ruined it with his immigration bill. Such a shame.

I assure you, as your countries become less homogenous due to african and middle eastern even chinese immigratgion you will start to recognise race.

>i dont know what ethno nationalism is but it has ethno in it so that must mean racial

Ethno nationalism is the idea that russians inside ukraine are shooting at russians inside ukraine because they think their magic soil makes them ukrainian

hahaha he did, that is how you convert to antifa and no to borders yes to mongrels

>Implying Spencer is on our side ver
I've been saying this countless amount of times, the time you show me an archived thread about the faggot before the election started you can convince me that Spencer was relevant before the election

I see the Americans as a separate ethnicity, sort of like the Afrikaners in South Africa, thy're English and dutch, sure. but after all this time they have really become their own distinct people. Don't listen to Europeans memeing about you having no culture, you're a distinct people with a distinct history that you should be proud of.

I agree with you 100%, I believe in white nationalism for the US, Ethno Nationalism for Europe

>be world renowned white nationalist
>get cucked by anti-fa
>nords are know savages
>mfw

I get what he's saying but it was the most retarded possible way to say it.

But yes, if we focus on our tiny little groups that each make up an insignificant and powerless percentage of the world's population, all it will result it at best is a few enclaves that Chinese tourists can visit 100 years from now to take pictures of. Whites should think of themselves as white and unified, because that's the way our enemies view us.

The only way to build Pan-Western ideas is through a strong leader who can execute them for a long period of time. Spencer isn't that sort of leader.

>i believe in ethno nationalism

no you believe in future nuclear war between white countries you are subhuman garbage

pan global white emperium or get the fuck out

No, Spencer created the "alt right" 5 years ago, somewhere along the line either we got lumped in with it, or HE lumped us in with it

Slavs aren't Anglos

Ethnonationalism means the UK would be Anglo and Celt

>wanting to unite with cucked germans and swedes

kys

That chubby tard was always controlled opposition. "Don't punch right guys! Except ethno-nationalists, fuck those guys!".

Sure we're different bong but do you really think we couldn't switch places and integrate just fine? That's the point. Race is more important than Nationality.

(((TRS)))

Ethnonationalism is a dead end.

For example if all countries in Europe revived nationalisms it would lead to another european war where fellow whites would slaughter themselves so arabs and niggers could come and conquer us.

For example Germany would attack Poland again and the Balkans would burn. All European animosities would be revived depleting the white gene pool.

Ethnonationalism is a fucking spook.

Also there is less whites than chinks and indians, why would we perpetuate white people infighting?

>nuclear war between white nations
>because nuclear exchange is the go to in two political disputes

>wanting to pretend your magic borders will protect you from a unified islamic nuclear armed army in 50 years

Ya if we dont end this concept of "european states" white people wont exist in 150 years

How do you manage to breathe being this stupid?

Fucking Americans. He is for white intrests in america and doesn't understand Europe. I'm sure he'll learn. He's still the only major advocate I see in america so they'll have to make do.

>nords are bad
>exploration and conquest is good

hmm

Now that I've watched the video I tend to agree with Richards comments but Varg does raise a few good points. DNA testing can help if it ever came to that.

Although I don't think we can be too picky about it when its all said and done.

We can't fix the past. Only the future.

White American culture is dying. I asked myself the other day what American humor was. I have no idea, the only humor (in film and such) I have ever known is Jewish.

>it would lead to another european war

Not at all

KEKED BY A "WIFE" THAT LEFT HIM LOL

Evidence or didnt happen
Refer to the pic I posted in
"Alt right" was nonexistant until the election m8
Give me an archive ink that could prove your point
He was a literal who before the election boom where cancerous e-celebs went out of nowhere

Fucking this

>implying a fully armed conflict between germany and france wouldnt just start with tactical nuclear weapons against military targets

its like you are born retarded

Kek!
>we can't fix the past, only the future
Amen
There's going to be an American Ethno state thread tomorrow if your interested

You are an idiot, European history is whites fighting whites constantly. German nationalism always leads to war and since Germans think 1/3 of polish soil is theirs? guess what happens, gloves off, another war - less whiteys.

Mericunt mutts can't into ethnic pride.

Seems he is getting stuck on wording.

Civic Nationalism. Mp4

>alt right was non existent until the election

>my lack of real interest in white nationalist politics before 2016 is some excuse to suggest richard spencer hasnt been doing this for years

good job you blew it

>implying the two most cucked nations would have the balls to even THINK about using nuclear weapons
You should really consider suicide

how new you have to be to not know wordfilters? r/the_donald much?

Erm you should be for ethnonationalism then. It means Britain for the Brits, France for the French, etc. White Nationalism means a pureblood Nord is equal to an American mongrel.

coined by Homer it barbarophonos european tribes that banded together diverse tribes such as the Balts, Slavs, Albanians, Italics and, best known, the Celts (who included the Gauls and the Germanic tribes).

i dont usually call people that because its a cliche
but he deserves it

How do you manage to walk and chew gum whilst still supporting Richard "Good goys die for Zion" Spencer?

DIE

So, Spencer is making some kind of distinction between white nationalism and Ethnonationalism?

Yeah cuz those wars with the English were good for you. Nobodies trying to kill your Nationalities idiot. We're just saying Race>Nationality.

>pureblood Nord is equal to an American mongrel
thats how you get d&c
>I can kill fellow whitey because he isn't white enough
thats why jews are so much better at politics than stupid skinheads

I understand where you're coming from, and wouldn't push an American view on Euros.

I think his point would be that the current European mindset is NOT working, and that acting as dozens of collections of 10 million people here, 3 million people the isn't very competitive when your opponents and rivals are a billion muslims who all view themselves as one unified religion, or a billion unified Chinese, etc. I do believe in a common white purpose, but I don't think nations should lose their unique history and culture in the process, that's part of what we should be trying to save.

Optimally, we could fight together and cooperate together without blending together.

>implying the two nations who shoved millions of good men into a meat grinder twice within 40 years wouldnt chuck nukes at each other in bread vs sausage war 3.0

u fukkin retarded brah?

Actually it means wales for welsh, scotland for scots. UK should break up. So should Germany, Bavaria sax etc etc. Also Spain should fracture too. Nations are a new concept for about 300 or so years. And either we have a future white super-state or a future non-white superstate.

>Reddit spacing
I've been on this hellhole before you even discovered reddit
Before there was Sup Forums there was this thing called /new/ where it was NatSoc the board
I never saw threads about this fuck until 2016
Give me fucking eveidence cmon m8 archive posts are plentiful and easy to find

I feel like a lot of you who are siding with him don't get what he's saying. He's saying we need to go back to a world ruled by European empires. The problem with this is that nations like Britain, France, and Germany which held those empires have been infiltrated, and an imperial administration with these nations at the head would just result in the entire earth being owned by jews. We can't go back to empire yet. We have to purge our governments and internal demographics first by reverting back to ethnostates and tribes. Blobbing won't fix this, conquering more muds and other Europeans won't fix this.

Rome is falling and the only way out is a series of new barbarian kingdoms.

>Nations are a new concept for about 300 or so years
no one seems to get that here...

>And either we have a future white super-state or a future non-white superstate.
even a fucking emu understands this

But I'm sure you can see his point that,
compared to a Nigerian or a Syrian, the perceived division between a Czech and a Slovak could be a pretty small thing, and even possibly a bad thing if the outsiders are slowly taking over Europe.

whos the chick?

I don't consider the french or the germans or the brits to be "my people"

I know it's hard for americans to understand but pls try. "White" is a shit term that you mutts came up with

Looks like it to me. White Nationalism is pretty much an American concept anyhow, Europe has been organized among ethnic lines for ages. Don't get me wrong, I think European peoples should work together but to think someone in Milan is going to want to live in the same state/country/nation as someone living in Sidney just because of the shared European heritage is utopian.

>he followed richard spencer
he was a faggot day 1.