Whites control more than 70% of the world

>Whites control more than 70% of the world

How does this make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video21086227/x_asian_guy_white_girl_amwf_amxf_jeremy_long_kylie_nicole
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jews aren't white

Good

cute
you forgot to crop out Brazil, Argentina and Greece.

>Bolivia
>Paraguay

In Canada there's nothing
In most of Russia there's nothing
In east Russia there are asians
>brazil,
comeon

>south america

Baguette

>Brazil, Argentina
Their elite is white.
>Greece
They are white, mostly.

Argentina is whiter than you'll ever b turkroach

how does pic make you feel, white boi?

top kek we wuz white n sheeeit

Makes me want to kill them.

>people of color have always constituted 95% of humanity
>always lived in peace and in harmony with nature before whites came
>All relevant inventions made by people of color
>whites come - steal all their inventions, cause wars, steal all their lands
>now PoCs have nothing - no inventions, no science, no land, live in poverty
Like wtf?

Why would i want to be white, you low race subhuman?

Sad that a few years ago Rhodesia and my country would have been circled as well.

Yeah, because Greenland is really as big as the African continent. A 2D projection of a globe tends to distort things, dumbass.

Nigger can have Groenland and Siberia in exchange for Africa.
Seem fair.

Lol rice pecker thinks that girl is going for him. They all go for alphas and what if she found an Asian alpha, they exist, but whites have the most alpha males, and best. But you guys are close second. Japs are my second favorite people.

Greeks are literally Arabs

>Argentina
>White

I second this. They will all die of the cold anyway and we just annex them back anyway.

>t. ching in charge of geography

>Their elite
Wrong but right. The white cucks in power want to make niggers hate the hardworking average whites.

South Brazil is over 90% white and we are literally the best region to live in the country.

Soros controls my country

Why are all Roaches so retarded

Como eu odeio autista sulista

Why are white subhumans so retarded?
>We wuz Greekz an shiet cracka

Great #ColonialAgeIsBest

Kind of weird to prefer other races over your own, but nips are honorary whites to me. I don't really care.
That said, she should be avoided, as she likely has mental problems, just like the Asian girls who only date white men.

Shouldn't you be out riding your horse, Chingis?

if Ögedei Khan did not die at the time when he died, i'm pretty sure that whole europa got cucked by mongol empire, the greatest empire of the human history
just as islam got btfo by us
why are we mongols so superior?

>Eupedia
oh god why are people so retarded

"I've never communicated with japs or have any knowledge about their culture, but they're first-world and anime is based, too."

here you can see the reality : )
also you can fap to this : )

xvideos.com/video21086227/x_asian_guy_white_girl_amwf_amxf_jeremy_long_kylie_nicole

How does anyone still claim southern Europeans are white when you look at this image?

Implying European countries don't belong to shitskins anymore and that South America is white

however this one is also wrong but better compared to eupedia one because it's based on datas and eupedia is based on my ass.

this

Russians are hapas

fpbp

whites don't control bolivia...

>china & japan isn't marked
>greenland is
really makes you think

>usa
>slav
>latin america

Nah, Greeks aren't shitskin Arabs like your species.

If Winston Churchill didn't hate nationalism the world would still get cucked by Britannia

no, you'#re shitskin water jews

Two nukes wasn't enough. It should have been at least 5.

>south america is white

>Mercator's projection
Get out.

Because images are not always right.
Also, white people can have green-grey-yellow-black eyes too.

it's actually true even if they desperately deny it
they were mongol's slaves

would you please leave that shithole and come to America before you get genocided

I am sure you had more than 5, why let them pile up?

>the red scare.

slavs arent white

the only white countries are anglosphere countries

They're far better than chinks, niggers, and spics. My city is 35% (good) Asian, and they're just weird but harmless.

All I said is I don't have much against them besides their whaling. That doesn't mean I want white countries to become Japanese in culture (I can do without used underwear in vending machines and 26-hour workdays), but I do admire their homogeneity.
Also,
>complaining about anime on the chins

>that pic
good bait

Ethnic Russian here. Bullshit. My dad has jet black hair only because he inherited it from the Nords.

>Europe
>North America
>south America
>Russia
>Australia
>white
delusional

I'm going to stay and try to fix things. If we can get South Africa to be white again it would be a huge asset.

That describes half of the Americans on Sup Forums.

>all this dicklets

He started it. I tried to be civil but he isn't white so I don't really care.

Chora mais, ciclista.

user I admire you wanting to stay and fix things since I would want to do the same - but holy shit mate western governments are gonna completely turn their backs Rhodesia-style and it's all gonna be over before it starts

(((whites)))

fuck that noise I'm bailing Im a fucking anglo I'll go to the UK sort it out and then come back and re-colonize south africa

You'd be surprised if you saw Argentina's demographics, you fucking shitskin turkroach

btw i really thank you for masaccaring hiroshima ans nagasaki subhumans
their dialects are so annoying that everytime i hear it, i always get impulse to kill them all

white women are born to be with asian men

>no circle around NZ
OP knows whats up

>South America
>whites

>white women are born to be with asian men

okay Ching

i can beat up 5 you white bois at the same time

want to explain why your women are so into the white dick? whilst you're ranked third most attractive after niggers?

The last hope of the white race died with Hitler. Only good thing is, things will really get bad when most of us are dead already.

Bolivia and 3/4 of Brazil aren't white, 2/3 of Russia isn't white too, and to all the north Europeans Meds arent white too so you have to remove Italy, Greece, Spain, Portugal, half France and then all South America, Finland and all the Slavs aren't white for some people here too, Geenland have 60k people so you can remove that too, and finally USA is only 52% white and they count some of the above as white so they go with Mexico

don't worry german boi
we mongol master race will take over the world as we used to do

Technically Congo is Belgian clay tho

I understand this completely. My only hope is that world war 3 breaks out and during the confusion there is room for a new country to be built. And after that the outcome of the war has to be the opposite of world War 2.

>Argentina
>white

whiter than france tbhq

I'm also an Anglo, admit it or not we are the ones who fucked South Africa and Rhodesia. Godspeed user, hope you find what you are looking for, but if you are willing to stay, the plan is to create a new country in the western Cape. Declare it a sovereign nation from the rest of S. A.

>spicks are white

silly frenchman, you almost had me there.

>whiter than France
Oy vey.

>usa
>russia

>white

what is this grog trying to tell me?

how did we fuck it? the afrikaaners were the ones who gave in

The white race is superior, its not even a discussion. We run the world

>Southamerica
>white
spotted the latino diaspora.

the empire was glorious but would have collapsed thanks to hitler, so we did the next best thing we have the commonwealth

>UK
>France
>Germany
>white

not anymore

Winston Churchill used our people to fight Hitler and withdrew the empire to fight him. If he didn't hate white people then we would have been part of the Empire and had a much better country.

>we mongol master race

Master races invent shit and go to the moon