GERMANY YES!

German social worker teaches refugees how to get a german girlfriend. This is paid by German tax money and shown by the german public broadcasting.

youtube.com/watch?v=pwTRq7IX8q0

...until she gets raped and killed

Are Germany and Sweden in a race to get cucked by migrants the most or what

fake blonde

civic nationalists unironically support this

fuck off racist, he could be a based black pede

looks like a ginger

the SPD is the real racist. BASED BLACK MAN.

>pretty social workers will help the illegal alien nignog
>but not the autist

Please Germany, please stop it hurts to watch.

Deal with it racists
Love will always win you fascist pieces of shit

Will this work if I'm Bulgarian?

ITT jealous virgins being salty

Someone should kill him.

Can you define "fascism" for me?

>pretty

it's more like point and laugh, oh and it's directed towards you.

BLACKED

You don't know my social worker

Lets be real here, you're a self-admitted autismo who has a female talking to him and listening to him. Chances are you are idealizing her massively and not even her, you're idealizing venus in essence.

>diagnosed aspergers
>one of 30 different women who've tried to help me by pushing leftist ideas down my throat
>rather blackpilled on women as a result
She's still pretty.

"social workers" always doing their job to destroy europid nations, always.

just saying be carefull, don't idealize her. They are "trained" to be as acceptable as possible. Think to yourself, would we have talked to eachother, at this length - whatever length it may be or may have been - under differnt circumstances?

Defined by Merriam Webster or Google? Keep in mind Google has been changing definitions for words. "Literally" is another one. Pretty much any word liberals use is a Google bastardization

Can we actually discuss this and make a database of Google changing definitions? Shame on me for replying to my own post but it seems to me that's one of the left's most effective weapons

Can anyone put some english subtitles on that video? I want to feel the whole pain.

THEY ARE STEALING OUR PRIME WOMEN

also image reverse lead me to a Swedish pro interracial tumblr
what a surprise, but please OP stob browsing those

Serious question. Why do they always go for the niggest noggest, low IQ looking ones they can find? Is it absolutely impossible to find an average looking black dude or do they just settle for any kind of nigger?

Anytime you see a white guy with a nigress she's always pretty fine looking but it's a complete 180 for the females dating blacks KEK. Just curious because I've never seen an interracial pairing that wasn't AM/WF or WM/AF here but I always see Americans talking about niggers exclusively chasing white women. I see white couples everywhere in BC and if it's not WM/WF then its a white guy dating some asian foreigner

No worries, she's a single mother of a mixed-moroccan kid. I'm trained against that sort of rubbish.

Exactly! Based centipede. Democrats are the real racist!

Read it and rejoice.

why does austria still have hitler jugend as its flag? i think its way past time that it had the rainbow flag as its national flag

She isnt even german No blue eyes or Blond hair

Just go back.

Nederbro with the roodpill, right on time

You're welcome, canayydian

Ayy

so you don't want them to teach the savages to be civil? are you unironically suggesting that they would learn not to act like apes on their own? don't say, they shouldn't be here in the first place, they shouldn't, but that's naiv and is wishful thinking ignoring the problems...jesus people, stop being so goddamn hypocritially stupid

kys, fucking cucks.

>wants the muselmann to keep thinking raping is acceptable and groping is ok
>calling me the cuck
sure thing

>spent tax money on teaching muslims to behave instead of spending it on your kids
antifa stop posting

That nigress made the right choice. The last thing the world needs is a kid being raised by an emotionally frustrated single mother.

>inviting muselmen into your country and teaching them how to fuck your daughters

Closest thing to the definition of cucked next to blacked

Bitch should have aborted then.

damn every coalburner has the same face. i knew a swedish girl that only likes refugees that looks exactly like her

dont listen to the german anons in this thread, they are leftwing garbage sucking their fathers cock

i haven't laughed this much on my own since the exit polls of the french elections

That's what you get for messing up with Juden

>hitler was right again
we have to go back

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE

How do they hate theirselves and their culture so much? Fucks sake

Jewish and EU brainwashing.

>tfw you ended up being a felon and getting thrown in a psych ward in your struggle to get a girl.

>Jewish and EU

absolutely redundant

germany

Y E S
E
S

good read

>Sup Forums complains about refugees running around raping girls and not assimilating
>german government sets up programs to help refugees assimilate and westernize
>ree cuck german government where da white girls at xDD

>virgin stormweenie logic

kill yourself

Are you just going to sit there and watch?

TOP KEK

WHAT ZE FUCK AHAHAHAHA

GERMANY REKT

hahahaha

This is measure to prevent rape.

Why is this surprising? Germans have no kids.

Retirement plans are on jeopardy because of this.

Immigrants do the women nobody else wants to do. The one in your post is quite ugly as well.

Good, we have a shitload of migrants waiting to get onto your welfare because Italy's treating them poorly and they're not willing to stay,
Get ready to be enriched

>"refugees"

That's what a good little cuck does.

LOL all of you guys are so fucking done, but soon Croatia is to come under the influence of the subhuman too

this is so epic to watch. You all could have prevented this. But, the beta runs strong in your bloodlines.

>It's now time to disown my blood

fuck you germany

kek

Where can I get one of these?

>at least they have muh height

>Pretend to worship a god called kek.
>Pretend to be TD
Thank faggots this is going to ruin every thread i look at, just stop strawmanning other fags

>help refugees assimilate and westernize

This isn't actually possible, though.

>tell rapists that rape is bad
>they stop raping
Wow you really solved the problem of crime there. This is revolutionary stuff, might want to spread your message far and wide. Even better make up big pictures with Dora the Explorer that say "RAPIST NO RAPING" and post them around town in Arabic; surely that will solve the problem.

All cultures are the same!

>girls

I wouldn't call those whales "girls". The niggers can have them for all I care

Are these the post-WW2 Russian rape babies or do Germans just have shit genetics?

They probably are from the slavo-balt part of the population. Their women look like they have too many chromosomes.

>that stomach
hmmmmmmmmm i would blow my load all over her