How fucked is Italy?

How fucked is Italy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2lhq0cT42RU
youtube.com/watch?v=YlgCWc9fynM&feature=youtu.be
nos.nl/artikel/2171897-6000-vluchtelingen-gered-op-middellandse-zee.html
youtube.com/watch?v=x49sVJ5-Lpg&t=4s
zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-04/italian-prime-minister-secretly-meets-george-soros-rome-amid-migrant-transport-scand
youtube.com/watch?v=X5rXRnISJQA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

More than France

Less than Sweden

sweden is a sleeping giant, remember this picture

Boiled as mamma's spaghetti

Vediamo cosa combina Zuccaro prima di darci le martellate sui coglioni

This much

Economically speaking we are ass ravaged.
Export is the only thing driving the GDP up.

If I had a dime for every trap qt on the internet getting railed I still couldn't afford the fucking that Italy is getting at the moment.

I don't know.
youtube.com/watch?v=YlgCWc9fynM&feature=youtu.be

We are fucked but at least the Muslim apologists aren't the majority.

I'm an aerospace engineer and i'm leaving to go in Australia. Mi si spezza il cuore ma non ho scelta...

nos.nl/artikel/2171897-6000-vluchtelingen-gered-op-middellandse-zee.html

6000 in 2 days, dropped in italy

meanwhile in Rome youtube.com/watch?v=x49sVJ5-Lpg&t=4s

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>we are fucked aren't we

that pepe is perfect.... are you an angel?

I come in peace

Come Home White Man

Worst thing is that I live in a neighbourhood that has been CLAIMED by Antifa.
I don't know how to live among this subhumans

A fucking lot.

Same poison of other industrialized countries, but far less jobs. Without a proper internal economy, we are therefore worse.

I blame all this filthy young asshole, looking for cheap gain instead of growing all together.

>niggers protesting nigger's death by heart attack while running away from the police
There was an article yesterday and literally every comment was "fuck off back to your countries"

hopefully we can crush this union with no survivors once our economy implodes

Move out, famalamarino

i love u italy

Take pictures wherever you can, like a sneaky ninja. Put up a webcam and start collecting faces.

>Worst thing is that I live in a neighbourhood that has been CLAIMED by Antifa.
They do that shit there too?It was the same here although lately it's evolved a bit

>Usual antifa graffiti on abandoned houses
>A couple of days later sprayed over with anti-immigrant,more rightist mottos
>After a while sprayed over with antifa shit again
This is continuing even now,quite funny desu.

lel bolognese

The Italian pro-EU people must have some form of national battered woman syndrome. I mean how shit must you think your country is if you believe the EU is a good thing economically?

You're pretty damn close to Africa

Pretty much, as no significant party is coming up to stand against PD

zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-04/italian-prime-minister-secretly-meets-george-soros-rome-amid-migrant-transport-scand

Other leaders are uncultured autistic and have no real ideology of sort.

Anything we can do?

>tfw worked three years in the cucked north to get experience and an impressive resume
>tfw almost killed myself there but i endured
>tfw back to italy
>tfw instantly found job
>tfw literally typing from a sicilian beach

ciao nordcucchi :^)

Nu-Africa

Where are you at m8?
Brit here on tour in Italy right now. Up in the north right now

> good thing economically

It'd be, if it wasn't for the fucking corporate interests driving it astray.
But that happens in the US as well.

Verona, northern Italy
It's weird because this city is a traditionally right wing stronghold

wonderfuly put

I'll be there Friday night and Saturday. Where's good for cheap pints and aper-chene?

WE NEED TO MAKE SALVINI OR BEPPE GRILLO TO GET ELECTED

>BEPPE GRILLO
you best be joking nigger

>The Italian pro-EU people must have some form of national battered woman syndrome. I mean how shit must you think your country is if you believe the EU is a good thing economically?

Center left is pro eu and it's basically what was left of the communist party, they call themself partito democratico now. When the soviet union and the berlin wall fell they were very sympathetic to privatizations/liberalizations/ humanitarian wars in kosovo/lybia/syria as well as women right and lgbtpn rights you get the idea.

> joking

At least this country will burn, then.

Why is there no strong right-leaning party there? M5S seems really cucked, no offense.

Come no. Non vedo l'ora che vinca una colaizione di desta e Forza Italia faccia cadere il governo appena gli conviene.

But still, he's right wing

It is cucked

at this point I don't even care, burn this fucker t the ground

>antifa
Bologna confermato

well you kinda have a point...

>voting the kike puppet
You can do better, Luigi.

City center is pretty much ok for stuff like that, you don't need advices
Just stay away from this block called Veronetta, commie scum and niggers everywhere

Muslims always destroy when they take power, pantheon well be rubble in 50 years

>Genoese
>not ultra-kike

Bring back Berlusconi desu,he was a funny guy.

Fug, im from bologna, italbros what do
t. based right wing slav immigrant

Go back?

you have to go back.

what kind of Slav?

but i'm white and european!

I feel so sad for my country

pure moskovite blood
i-i-is it good enough desu?

it doesn't matter, italy is for italian people

your country is for your people

italy isn't your country

go back

there are more muslims in milan than in entire norway
less fucked than france i guess

yeah I like Russians

Why don't we have a strong right wing party?

nya! literally everyone in IT is ok with russians but hate hohols/polaks and romanians
feels good

As for you, with that logic go back from america to whatever spanish shithole you came from and gib land to abos

And yet they allow millions of healthy working age niggers to flood into their ports every day.

>As for you, with that logic go back from america to whatever spanish shithole you came from and gib land to abos

I have EU citizenship and plan on moving after college so my views are logically consistent.

I'm OK with russians, you will be removed last

You can stay, as long as you are true to our principles

At least we have no zionist proud of saying we must learn to live with terrorism

Pensaci meglio, Italianon.

You did.

Well hello there. Small world

Siamo onesti, Salvini viene schifato da una larghissima percentuale dei votanti, ora come ora non può vincere

>toscana gets its own line

They have good food at least... and decently hot chicks...

Sideways Hungary is ok, you're a good country to source PCBs from.

>separatist movement that has alienated 2/3 of the country
Why don't we have a strong right wing party?

he looks arab

meme list coming through

At least from what I can read, Italy does not have a proper nationalist party. There is the Northern League, but they only represent the North. The "Five Star Movement" just seems like a bunch of commies in disguise to me. Italians of this board, who do you vote for?

Well, there are some nationalist party (e.g. Forza Nuova, Casapound) but they resemble too much the Fascist Party for the average italian to like.
Anyway, we are fucked

That's true
We can only hope it get's better

Pls this is just vote bait, as casa P is a Nazi meme, we used to know how to politics, pls stick that it mind

AND LET'S FUCKING COME UO WOTH SOMETHING BETTER:

eg. who (journalist, economist) would you drag in politics if you could?

un tot vecchio

youtube.com/watch?v=X5rXRnISJQA

Yeah, these guys are from Casapound, pretty much a mockery party to fascism

I just want a decent libertarian right wing party, this country is tainted by unions and post-68 lazy entitled shitheads that want gibs

Non abbiamo speranza, gli altri partiti sono troppo deboli, non hanno la forza di abbattere il PD

To establish a proper right wing party we need to fucking dissolve all those fucking hooligans

How?

Italy bros need to be facist again. You have been impotent ever since

He's the best we have. I'm voting for him, and I think he has a pretty good chance to actually win, but that's just my $0,02.
I think we need a fresh start to actually change things here. We should create our own party.

That's exactly the problem we have. We just have hooligans and no proper right wing party. No wonder the left rules this country

Good luck mr. Salvini!

I think we should take the country of 'social centres' for ourselves. Establish a few cultural circles in key cities, re-instill the sense of beauty and nobility and pride in our people, and spread the word with a firm yet delicate hand.
When Italians stop being aloof airheads, and actually start believing that they can - and should - devote their lives to a greater idea, pursuing beauty and liberty, we will have the sustain to actually take the government too. And at this point, it's either vote or a coup.
Stavolta non può farsi l'Italia senza aver fatto gli Italiani.

very