In all seriousness, how is this even fucking REMOTELY possible? What in the...

Ryder Gonzalez
Ryder Gonzalez

60% of French people want to vote for their cultural, ethnic, and economic destruction
In all seriousness, how is this even fucking REMOTELY possible? What in the absolute FUCK IS GOING ON???

All urls found in this thread:

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/06/18/in-germany-they-still-love-obama/
youtube.com/watch?v=7szWvBbrUkI
vid.me/0Q72
supforums.com/thread/124496178/politics
youtube.com/watch?v=GNmm4D3HPj0
radiolondres.eu/resultats-en-avance-de-la-presidentielle-francaise/
money.cnn.com/2017/05/05/investing/trump-economy-report-card-jobs/
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
abcnews.go.com/Politics/obamas-deportation-policy-numbers/story?id=41715661

Jace Carter
Jace Carter

Cry more inbred fat fuck.

Hudson Reed
Hudson Reed

I don't think either candidate is going to have an easy time due to the make up of the french parliament.

Samuel Martin
Samuel Martin

Who gives a shit.
America is getting back on track, and that's what matters. If European countries want to keep fucking themselves, let them. They deserve everything they get for it.

Blake Price
Blake Price

voted for a nigger TWICE

Kevin Sanders
Kevin Sanders

shut the fuck up, cuck
go suck some Algerian cocks.

Blake Foster
Blake Foster

America is getting back on track
no its really not.

Brody Garcia
Brody Garcia

i heard there will be riots even if macron wins

Is that true?

Ryder Jenkins
Ryder Jenkins

back on track
within 10 years youll be majority latino

Noah Harris
Noah Harris

second question:
Should every Macron voter be hanged for treason and being complicit in the genocide of the native French people?

Josiah Murphy
Josiah Murphy

CIA has been subverting European democracy since the coldwar. They have not stopped.

Asher Howard
Asher Howard

30 years of media brainwashing

but still if after all what has happened they're not able to understand what's going on, maybe it's time to move on

darwin at work

Austin Johnson
Austin Johnson

Trump is only the first step. Getting him elected is pushing us in the right direction. We can't just instantly go far right, people don't work like that.
Not with the new immigration restrictions, cut back on worker visas and kicking out the illegals. If anything it would be a nigger majority, considering they are the biggest minority group, you dumb twat.

Cameron Phillips
Cameron Phillips

Yes, as Hitler wrote in Mein Kampf, France is the most terrible enemy of the white race:

Only in France is there today more than even an inner unanimity between the plans of the Jew-controlled stock exchange and the desires of a chauvinistically oriented national statecraft. In this very identity lies an immense danger for Germany. Exactly for this reason France is, and remains by far, the most terrible enemy. This people, which is constantly becoming more negrofied constitutes, by its tie with the aims of Jewish world dominion, a grim danger for the existence of the European white race. For infection in the heart of Europe through negro blood on the Rhine corresponds equally to the sadistic perverse vengefulness of this chauvinistic, hereditary enemy of our people, and to the ice-cold plan of the Jews thus to begin bastardizing the European continent at its core ana, through infection by inferior humanity, to deprive the white race of the foundations for a sovereign existence.

Christopher Phillips
Christopher Phillips

A lot of this can be explained by the fact that the New York Times would be considered center-right in France.

The press in the English-speaking world is obviously hard left, but the French media is absolute Stalinism. Then it disappoints me when the English media picks up the verbiage from the French media, calling Le Pen "far right," even though she would have been a center-left moderate in France a few decades ago.

Matthew Johnson
Matthew Johnson

even palestinians are btfo liberal cuckolds

Juan Hernandez
Juan Hernandez

First time I have to agree with a fake country

Ryan Thompson
Ryan Thompson

They let arabs and niggers vote

Dylan Bailey
Dylan Bailey

Most Americans voted Hillary
How is that even fucking REMOTELY possible?

Jason Diaz
Jason Diaz

how is this even fucking REMOTELY possible?
It has happened before, french are such cowards.

Luis Anderson
Luis Anderson

J'ai une excellente idée: si vous pensez toujours que vous voulez voter pour Macaroni & Cheese, réfléchissez au sujet de votre avenir. Accédez à Sup Forums et attendez les threads REKT mettant en vedette de nombreuses images d'ISIS meurtrières telles que des homosexuels supposés qui sont jetés des toits, des décapitations d'adolescents et d'autres personnes innocentes. Après avoir regardé les threads ISIS REKT, faites des recherches sur les meurtres d'honneur. À titre d'exemple: récemment un musulman a assassiné sa propre soeur après sa rentrée d'être kidnappé. Alors qu'elle a été enlevée, elle a été violée par des super-héros musulmans. Quand elle est rentrée à la maison, son frère l'a assassinée parce qu'elle était une «putain» et que son temps de victime de viol a fait honte à sa famille. Les musulmans. Après avoir lu beaucoup d'autres histoires inspirantes sur la façon dont les musulmans traitent leurs femmes cessent de lire pendant un certain temps et vont trouver d'autres threads ISIS REKT. Ensuite, allez à liveleak et regardez les vidéos de meurtres ISIS. Ensuite, pensez profondément avant de voter pour Macron. Voulez-vous que l'islam entre dans votre vie pour toujours? Voulez-vous l'islam et ses influences soudent de plus en plus de pouvoir politique? Un vote pour Macron est un vote pour l'islam et un vote pour le terrorisme et un vote pour le cancer.

Liam Sullivan
Liam Sullivan

Probably. He's a piece of shit.

Julian Moore
Julian Moore

Kek, based Palestinian

Noah Gomez
Noah Gomez

Ne t'en fais pas mon gros pas besoin de vidéos de décapitation pour distribuer des pilules rouges sur l'islam

Mais les Français sont débiles

Kayden Long
Kayden Long

25% of the "french" are black or arab, so the number of actual french people that vote against their self interest is actually closer to 40%

Kevin Evans
Kevin Evans

You must love niggers' cocks then

Carter Perez
Carter Perez

he was good for changing the mood i suppose. but this country needs a massive culture shift. without it the right wing will evaporate from demographic changes

Mason Baker
Mason Baker

The hispanic community is larger actually dumb nigger

Grayson Anderson
Grayson Anderson

Nice proxy

Camden Lopez
Camden Lopez

I don't hate kebabs.
I don't hate niggers.
I just hate white people for letting them in and defending them no matter what. Especially the people in Paris that see how plagued the city become. Everytime I'm in a regular metro white are a minority. When I use the shitiest rails I'm almost the only one. It's stinks, its loud, it's dangerous but apparently it's still not enough and they want to bring more and more of shitskin until all France is like this.

Zachary Anderson
Zachary Anderson

All memes aside, what are Macron's politics regarding immigration? All I know is that people regard him as a centrist, I assume he won't go full Merckel.

Blake Cooper
Blake Cooper

Nice.

Michael Baker
Michael Baker

Same would happen in the USA had Bernie Sanders gotten the nomination.

Nathaniel Garcia
Nathaniel Garcia

Obama getting re-elected was the first step, Trump is the death rattle.

Lincoln Moore
Lincoln Moore

France gets attacked by terrorists
surrenders immediately
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ian Stewart
Ian Stewart

I doubt it. Most French people (especially on the right) are I'd be happily surprised if they found it in them.

Jose Barnes
Jose Barnes

He is having an African group play a concert called magic system some group from Western Africa. This is to motivate minorities and youth to go out and vote in low turn out areas. Which are filled with blacks and Arabs.. Marine le pen is having a small event with those close to her

Wyatt Lee
Wyatt Lee

Biggest Minority group

Actually they are among the smallest, and are stagnating thanks to Abortion basically allowing Black Women to commit Suicidal Genocide

Jaxson Myers
Jaxson Myers

La diversité est bien pierre. C'est une colonisation positive. I think those who vote pro migrants outside Paris should take the subway or the rer D.

Cameron Price
Cameron Price

he actually believes this

kek

Thomas Smith
Thomas Smith

He is having an African group play a concert called magic system some group from Western Africa. This is to motivate minorities and youth to go out and vote in low turn out areas. Which are filled with blacks and Arabs.. Marine le pen is having a small event with those close to her
Macron is having a big party

Hunter Reyes
Hunter Reyes

That won't happen though, as nice as it would be. People need to be eased into it. Trump will normalize it. After he takes his two terms and it can be shown that the country is way better off, we can get a further right president elected. If you go too far right it will come off as radical and even right wingers will rather vote left.

Robert Rodriguez
Robert Rodriguez

Magic System
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Mason Hill
Mason Hill

Every drop of French blood spilled by muslims in the next years will be their toll. No pity. No mercy. Only laughter.

Voting for a (((banker))) is the most retarded thing ever.

Sebastian Richardson
Sebastian Richardson

Can you imagine what France is going to be like in 5 years if Macron wins

It sends shivers down my spine

Matthew Flores
Matthew Flores

They aren't stagnating. If the total population of the US increases while the percentage of blacks remains the same, that means the total amount of blacks is increasing in line with the general population growth. Meanwhile, the percentage of whites and probably the total amount of whites is decreasing.

Hudson Collins
Hudson Collins

hey is that pic you? you can marry me and come over here

Jayden Bell
Jayden Bell

RARE

Jacob Thomas
Jacob Thomas

and nothing of value was lost

Jacob Young
Jacob Young

isn't paris one of the most visited places in the world? don't expect people to be actually french.

Daniel Phillips
Daniel Phillips

suicidal genocide

Fratricide?

Parker Ramirez
Parker Ramirez

Jewish propaganda. Tell a lie a thousand times and people start believe it.

Adrian Moore
Adrian Moore

Green eyes are just mutaged brown eyes. Blue or Gray is masterrace

Brody Williams
Brody Williams

they didn't even have to attack in america, eh?

Jack James
Jack James

i've never read a summary this accurate about my country. It's concise but say it all at the same time. Hitler really was a wise man.

Josiah Carter
Josiah Carter

I'm with you Hans.
If Macron wins, every single attack the French suffer in the next 5 years will be personally and publicly celebrated with champagne.

Julian Baker
Julian Baker

Centrist like Ciudadanos. So expect ZP style mass nationalizations of niggs.

Caleb Long
Caleb Long

Fratricide

Actually it is Prolicide
Prolicide is the act of killing one's own offspring

Colton Jackson
Colton Jackson

Ce que je veux dire c'est que c'est les blancs qui choisissent et célèbre la diversité. J'en veux pas aux minorités d'essayer de profiter comme j'en veux pas au moustique d'essayer de me piquer. Les deux ne sont que des parasites.

Oliver Bell
Oliver Bell

theres alot of polacks here user

Daniel Bailey
Daniel Bailey

France is an islamic country, why would muslims vote against their own interests?

Hunter Phillips
Hunter Phillips

maybe google translating "meme magic" and "kekistan" on top of stupid frogs wasn't the way to go LOL get fucked

Joseph Nguyen
Joseph Nguyen

That won't happen though, as nice as it would be
its happening now as a new counter culture.
After he takes his two terms and it can be shown that the country is way better off, we can get a further right president elected
i'm skeptical to say the least. Demographic changes will prevent it.

Noah Wood
Noah Wood

Most people don't care about any of those things. The only important thing for normies is eating, spending, virtue signaling, and entertainment. Our salvation lies in the collapse of this liberal system.

Brody Martinez
Brody Martinez

People are stupid, iq=100. Macron had a team of people, do a survey (with a sample size of about 25000) of what the people in france want most. And guess what, he is just promising people what they want to hear. Of course he has no intention on delivering on these promises, since they are mostly contradictory, since people's wishes are mostly contradictory. For example: he wants to decrease taxes, while expanding healthcare and taking care of the poor.

William Robinson
William Robinson

MLP is a crazy bitch hated by most french ppl that's why.

Juan Davis
Juan Davis

"""French""" population

Caleb Campbell
Caleb Campbell

back on track

Angel Edwards
Angel Edwards

R-really?

I can tell. I can guarantee you when you are on the subway and it's only blacks and muslims in jelaba and no Asians there is no tourists.

Mason Davis
Mason Davis

yes, the far left has been completely BTFO in this election, so they will riots.

Landon Moore
Landon Moore

60% of French people want to vote for their cultural, ethnic, and economic destruction
But Le Pen loses.

Jack Barnes
Jack Barnes

Sounds familliar right?

Juan Miller
Juan Miller

no its really not.
Yeah it really is...see how easy that is?

Aiden Myers
Aiden Myers

This guy gets it

Isaiah Jones
Isaiah Jones

% of French people want to vote for ...
That means 40% want the other way, the fascist, heinous way. 2 person on 5. Unthinkable 15 years ago, a mere 1 on 6. Give it 5 more years, and it's even.
We. Are. Back.

Eli Martin
Eli Martin

fuck.
is everything else still good?
if it's like the uk, then it ain't that bad.

why the hell did you guys stop fucking france would litterally have the population of the usa but white if your pop didn't stop growing whyyyy

Joshua Hernandez
Joshua Hernandez

Yeah, and when we're 30% white by 2040 that'll still be 30% more than the islamic caliphate of western eurasia

David Nguyen
David Nguyen

They should be forced to stay beneath the La Chappelle metro station for a few days. What a redpill that was.

Elijah Cruz
Elijah Cruz

Le Pen is a retard, can't believe she got 40%

Isaac Smith
Isaac Smith

Fuck off ahmed

Christian Gonzalez
Christian Gonzalez

On the plus side the only ones left will be warriors

Tyler Foster
Tyler Foster

Most Americans voted Hillary
How is that even fucking REMOTELY possible?
It's not. Most Americans didn't vote at all. Of the ones that did, she got more votes than Trump.

Isaac Lee
Isaac Lee

Many arent french, theyre nigger invaders. Why do you think progs and commie import them at such rates?
Also most whites are suicidal, jewified retards nowadays

Christian Morales
Christian Morales

Isn't 15% people who moved there to do just that?
Considering they breed quickly, probably another 5-10% 2nd gen
So it's more like 35-40%, but they allow immigrants to vote because... I don't know, feelings?

Military service to vote should be standard

Michael Ortiz
Michael Ortiz

(You)
Magic System
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Bfm l'a annoncé

Zachary Wilson
Zachary Wilson

It's still not everywhere of course but still to much.
I convinced my so to make a lot of babies i feel like my generation (20yo) is very family oriented. I hope I'm right.

Jordan Gonzalez
Jordan Gonzalez

You could have checked my ID and seen that we talked about it more. i explained more

Justin Williams
Justin Williams

What happens when the ride ends?

Michael Cruz
Michael Cruz

Who gives a fuck about those degenerate snail eating faggots. I'm fucking tired of these frenchie threads. They've surrendered to the BBC a long time ago, who gives a fuck about them?

Easton Thompson
Easton Thompson

In the vids I've seen, she seems quite sane.
French people just excessively speak with their hands.

Thomas Morris
Thomas Morris

Its depends where you live in Paris but it's never in between once you are in an area, they are all over the subway. It's like they take the subway all day long

Daniel Phillips
Daniel Phillips

Heh that was me. Based

David Green
David Green

I don't hate kebabs
I don't hate niggers

You should

Chase Harris
Chase Harris

Does anyone else think it's hot that white women in Europe will forced to wear pic related soon?

Aiden Campbell
Aiden Campbell

Because you're a fucking victim, like everyone in this board it seems. 5 years in Paris and I've never had any single issues.

Cameron Wright
Cameron Wright

Whose really inbred you fucking Sandnigger.

Gavin Davis
Gavin Davis

good luck jean
love from the east

Ryan Thomas
Ryan Thomas

And Macron wins. That's what user trying to say.

Ethan Young
Ethan Young

i'd rather vote for a kike than a roastie

David Smith
David Smith

(((Brainwashing))). It'll require the obliteration of democracy to save.

Colton Young
Colton Young

I'll give you that...I tend to start shooting when I read stupid shit like your post. Apologies for the hair trigger.

Jackson Adams
Jackson Adams

What in the absolute FUCK IS GOING ON???

Organised lies

Jeremiah Johnson
Jeremiah Johnson

The French need five more years of attacks and suffering before they see the light. They may leave the EU after the UK left and is prospering.

Logan Miller
Logan Miller

Holy fuck rare

Tyler Brown
Tyler Brown

Franchement il aurait chié dans la tapisserie de bayeux ça aurait du le même effet. Ce pays devient de plus en plus neuneu plus c'est à chié plus les gens sont content.

La derniere fois je me suis perdue dans un quartier de noirs, je suis tombée sur une grande rue entière de magasin de perruques afro. J'imagine même pas nombre de blacks qu'il doit falloir pour que ça puisse prospérer un truc pareil.

Jordan Russell
Jordan Russell

Yes, and this should be the case in all western countries. Continuing with 40% of your population consisting of the people you can actually depend on to further the cause of the nation is better than 100% of which the majority wants to destroy it or at the very least doesn't give a fuck

Jace Barnes
Jace Barnes

Rare? Added to my collection

Ian Taylor
Ian Taylor

France is a giant cuckshed and its population is massively overrated. Most french are normie-sheep tier, too stupid to realize how mediocre they've became and how shitty nowadays France is because of them.

We french shouldn't wave white flags any longer, we should wave white dildos instead because we like getting fucked in the ass sooooo fucking much.

Oliver Watson
Oliver Watson

kek

Gavin Lewis
Gavin Lewis

Added. Put a trip so I can follow

Ryan Green
Ryan Green

when I read stupid shit like your post. Apologies for the hair trigger.
what a pointless reply. you could have asked me something or expressed a different viewpoint but decided to be a hypocrite. well here's another shitpost for ya.

Wyatt Sanders
Wyatt Sanders

Remind me how many times Germany has voted for a woman.

Austin Scott
Austin Scott

Then it disappoints me when the English media picks up the verbiage from the French media, calling Le Pen "far right," even though she would have been a center-left moderate in France a few decades ago.

Do you have any idea what you're talking about? The leader until 2011 was an open Jew hater

Kayden Martinez
Kayden Martinez

i kinda wonder what our rate is.
gyppos sometimes intermarry since finding mates is hard.

Isaac Clark
Isaac Clark

Thanks appreciate it. Was my reply as pointless as yours? Do you see what we're doing here? Are you frown enough to admit it? LOL.
no its really not.

Jayden Morgan
Jayden Morgan

you are being brainwashed by hot air buzzwords
she has no plan

then again, you unironically voted for Trump so I guess you faggots are just retarded and don't understand where your own interest is

William Flores
William Flores

And yet only losers like you are complaining in a Taiwanese forum

Oliver Morales
Oliver Morales

We are witnessing the complete death of a culture and country in our lifetime, France is dead now, Islam rules France

I won't give a shit next time a truck runs over them, they have committed suicide

Lucas Phillips
Lucas Phillips

send webm of you brutally dildoing your ass pls

with erect french cock on display

thx

i'll be waiting

Austin Davis
Austin Davis

lol nice satire

Jordan Hernandez
Jordan Hernandez

FUCKING FUCK GUYS HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE, WHY ARE THE SHEEPLE SHEEPLING WHEN I KNOW WHAT WOULD BE THE BEST FOR THEM FROM MY TRAILER IN KENTUCKY RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Damn, France will be able to shut the salt pans in Camargue after tonigh, this board will deliver a lifetime supply for them.

Benjamin King
Benjamin King

that's actually the flag of Monaco, Poland is white on top red on bottom

flags are confusing man why did they have to make them so sameish

James Gonzalez
James Gonzalez

niggers will chimp out, useless domesticated progressives will perish, like neglected pet animals. the traditionally minded natives that remain will unite to restore order.
either that or we will all perish.

Andrew Jones
Andrew Jones

The awakening will come, soon or later. Believe me comrade.
If they don't, well, fuck them and i hope they'll get raped by a muslim

Lincoln Brooks
Lincoln Brooks

u frenchfags loose this elections and u can literally go kill yourselves, oh and give us our sword back. fucking cuck ppeople

Benjamin Hughes
Benjamin Hughes

and you unironically voted for a former Rothschild banker

Luis Cook
Luis Cook

those two BLM ladies would have stolen the oval office from him and he would comply

Nathan Hernandez
Nathan Hernandez

Sweden
Calling anybody else cucked

Angel Hernandez
Angel Hernandez

LEL, I hope you personally are killed by Mohammad you pathetic faggot. I truly hope France burns to the ground

Grayson Sullivan
Grayson Sullivan

Your whole country is a victime, me not wanting mine to become like yours doesn't make me a victime.

Jeremiah Phillips
Jeremiah Phillips

I'm maltese fuck you too btw
and Yes french are more cucked than swedes if they give this to the rotschild drug addict grannyfucker

Nicholas Phillips
Nicholas Phillips

im too retarded to read a full post
top kek m8. thanks for another (you) though. no worries ill give you a reacharound.

Lincoln Edwards
Lincoln Edwards

middle management at a bank
Rotschild banker

half of the Trump cabinet is Goldman Sachs top brass
THAT'S ACTUALLY REALLY SMAHT, U DUM TO NOT SEE THAT

Brayden Nelson
Brayden Nelson

Who cares?

Get armed, protect your family, go to Church

God does as he pleases

Owen Evans
Owen Evans

Figured this would be your response. You can't admit the irony of your post so get triggered and now want to anally ravage me. I bet you voted for Hillary, too? Thank God for Trump...he's the only thing keeping us from becoming France. Thanks for the reacharound though, Antifa.

Carson Powell
Carson Powell

When are we going to turn the fucking baguettes into toast?

Samuel Young
Samuel Young

HOW WOULD LE PEN STOP TERRORISM AND PREVENT ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION?
JUST ANSWER YOU LITERAL FUCKING MORON

that's right, keep being a good little puppet

Nolan Lopez
Nolan Lopez

Not an argument.

Wyatt Rivera
Wyatt Rivera

It's the French people, what do you expect?
In the 1930s all of continental Europe was voting fascist and they were voting Front populaire, they're a people of weak cowards.

Blake King
Blake King

and economic destruction
in all seriousness no, Le Pen is a crazy commie that would destroy the economies and the currency of France and entire Europe

Colton Young
Colton Young

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/06/18/in-germany-they-still-love-obama/

Yet you cucks loved Obama more than anyone else

really makes you think

Brayden Cruz
Brayden Cruz

back on track to being the world police, yeah

which means more liberal lefties in your own country

epic

Nathan Adams
Nathan Adams

Ma parole à quel point faut etre con pour croire ce que des mecs disent sur Sup Forums

La suède envahie, la bonne blague y'a que des blonds ici

Easton Powell
Easton Powell

moar plz

Jayden Brooks
Jayden Brooks

Le Pen is trying to destroy Europe and France. How can you not understadn such simple things?

Rightwing nationalists cant win democratic election. Their only hope is to start a civil war.

Joseph Sanders
Joseph Sanders

Good less niggers would come to Europe.

Angel Bell
Angel Bell

where are you getting these figures? (((Polls)))? I wonder if these are the same polls that said Hillary had a 98% chance of willing the night before the election.

Cooper Collins
Cooper Collins

He called the Jew the Master of Bastards or this reason.

skip to 10:32

youtube.com/watch?v=7szWvBbrUkI

Evan Mitchell
Evan Mitchell

spot on

Leo Allen
Leo Allen

Stay mad, we're not Trump voting tards.
Be jealous, cry, we'll be drinking wine laughing at you.
CAN'T BENCH THE FRENCH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Adrian Collins
Adrian Collins

lol go die of terrorism baguette nigger

Logan Ramirez
Logan Ramirez

RARE
A
R
E

Zachary Evans
Zachary Evans

le pen is fucking racist are u kidding me ???

Hunter Cruz
Hunter Cruz

That's all you got, huh? I was hoping for more debate so I could ram more Trump down your throat. Why won't you admit you're with her? Not a proud supporter?

Landon Harris
Landon Harris

it's another bluepilled cuckold thinks niggers are the threat
it's called misdirection to trick idiots like you.

hey look at this nigger committing crimes? that's the end of the world hate him cause he's the only problem
see those mexicans they're based as fuck and hardworkers not like those niggers. don't mind mexicans
SPICS ARE WHITE GENOCIDE. THEY'RE THE ONES WHO WILL MURDER YOU IN THE FUTURE AND MAKE AMERICA BROWN BRAZIL 2.0

Cooper Murphy
Cooper Murphy

Retards actually believe this.

Xavier Ramirez
Xavier Ramirez

not just a woman, a literal fucking communist woman. what could be worse?

Adrian Ortiz
Adrian Ortiz

i voted for him. but i guess #imwithher now

Josiah Murphy
Josiah Murphy

Macaroni flashing the white power hand sign

Christian Phillips
Christian Phillips

You're a nigger

And you're a nigger

And we don't serve niggers here, so take the back door out of here so no one thinks this is some kind of a nigger website

Leo Miller
Leo Miller

while you and your children and being suicide bombed, you'll be able to say 'at least I didn't vote for a racist'
you people deserve your fate.

Carson Howard
Carson Howard

Deport criminals with dual citizenship, reducing the number of muslims in the country. Despite being the minority of 'citizens', muslims are the majority in French jails where they are further radicalized.

Illegal immigration would be stopped by leaving the EU and no longer accepting 'teenage' shitskins from 'Syria' into the country.

This isn't difficult.

Gabriel Walker
Gabriel Walker

lel what wine? does it have the bitterness of the blood of bataclan?

Brandon Robinson
Brandon Robinson

You definitely did not vote for Trump. At best you went for Bernie.

Isaac Robinson
Isaac Robinson

Why would they, macron is the perfect candidate. Just an outsider

Jackson Green
Jackson Green

Now Germany knows where to dump all the middle east overbooking.

Brandon Brown
Brandon Brown

2nd generation Muslims vote in their interest

Dominic Phillips
Dominic Phillips

MAGA bitch. Back to preddit with you bruv.

Easton Martinez
Easton Martinez

t. Ali from Algeria

Isaac White
Isaac White

It's part of the reason whites in the US don't use public trans and care less about building new. It is ridden with garbage and danger.
Soon you will all drive cars and commute from the safe burbs. high property prices and zoning are your friends

Aiden Price
Aiden Price

Who are you to deny democracy? THE PEOPLE HAVE DECIDED.
ENJOY.

Evan Richardson
Evan Richardson

You guys will never understand "the french exception"

Brody Nguyen
Brody Nguyen

vid.me/0Q72

Ryder Morris
Ryder Morris

France died with Napoleon

Carson Campbell
Carson Campbell

i can take everything in the name of tolerance

Andrew Robinson
Andrew Robinson

consider 15% of france is muslim, 10% more is non-white another 15% is EU people living in france.

Jeremiah White
Jeremiah White

Shit, I've been going out the front door this whole time. Sorry about your black board, user.

Jonathan Gomez
Jonathan Gomez

even black cock in my ass

Nathan Hall
Nathan Hall

this this fucking this
How come I never see anyone say this on here? It's not the niggers that are doing the most harm it's the hispanics.

Joshua Wilson
Joshua Wilson

Sorry to hurt at your bubble but without whites having at least 4 kids per family or a race war we are fucked in 20 years.

Europe on the other hand can be saved

Colton Ross
Colton Ross

you'll learn when they tell you who your father is

Hudson Moore
Hudson Moore

People will riot, its France dont you remember?

Gavin Davis
Gavin Davis

Nigger you won't have a country in 4 years if he wins

Juan Price
Juan Price

its hilarious to see everyone so rustled over this shit. living in a proud country with a rich history, and your own citizens want to vote to self destruct.

its blatantly obvious that ISIS was a ploy to dilute europe with a ton of outsiders from cultures so shitty that all they have is islam. Now they bring their lame 1 note culture to europe and cant deal with other people living their lives normally so they ram you with trucks at every opportunity.

now the country is "divided" over what the issue is??
ffs if you're "divided" over this its only a matter of time before youre "divided" over whether you should have an islamist govt. only a matter of time till your "divided" over whether music should be made illegal. only a matter of time until the population is "divided" over whether alcohol should be made illegal. If you dont understand, this last ten or so years has been the slow death by a thousand cuts.

goodbye culture, goodbye tourism, goodbye anyone CARING about france. Because the fact is this - nobody ever cared about france, they cared about the IDEA OF FRENCH CULTURE.

If you think people will want to go to france because "its so multi cultural! so global" they will not. For instance, nobody goes to Toronto and says "boy it looks like somalia here, now thats worth the price of admission".

Stay divided France, your on the way to becoming the next Canada!

inb4 "a leaf", canada is a cultureless hole, and nobody ever cared/will care what canada stood for.

Benjamin Thomas
Benjamin Thomas

spics weren't even 2% of the population in 1940. now they're projected to be the new majority in the future. spics are white genocide

Kevin Cruz
Kevin Cruz

Le France so pc meme
Those cucks are so ravenously pc they don't care what the cost is.
It's like watching a heard of monkeys follow each other off a cliff.

Chase Campbell
Chase Campbell

He was a retarded mlp voter, glad he's not in my life anymore

Zachary Hughes
Zachary Hughes

reading comprehension
i voted for Trump and hes made plenty of mistakes. on a scale of 1-10 how much does this hurt you?
b-but le god emperor! XD r/donald told meh he was the chosen 1!

Robert Martin
Robert Martin

Oh yeah.
But i don't think that theres gonna be riot.
Too much comfort.

But in 5 years, things will be different. i swear.
the nationalism rebornerd in France, as he reborned in UK and USA with brexit/trump. We're late, better late than never.

Liam Wilson
Liam Wilson

you're alright with me, leaf. and you're absolutely correct.

Kevin Morales
Kevin Morales

I voted Macron. And I'm right wing. I'm. It voting for Le Pen she's a socialist and a civic nationalist. With Macron we'll have the globalists in charge and they fuck the white middle class that it will fuck up. And that's when we act and take power whether democratically or by force with a coup.

Screen cap this.

John Ortiz
John Ortiz

We'll be fewer in number, but those who remain will be the most conservative and strongest.

Eventually a chimp-out will be required on our part, which I fear more than I look forward to.

Samuel Moore
Samuel Moore

She can deport criminals that would normally be in prison. Ok. That's a bit of money saved if anything... Less radicalization maybe. But radicalization is mostly a meme. Nowadays terrorists are just mentally ill fuck ups who fail at life and "radicalize" on kikebook in the span of a month. Wether they've been to jail or not is irrelevant really

Frexit would never happen. Seriously. And although I like Le Pen's stance on the eu, everytime she talks about it, she just sounds ignorant and imprecise about it
Women have their limits...

We don't really accept migrants (very few and only families). The ones here are here illegally and will keep getting in no matter what happens

Realistically, there's nothing Le Pen could do about the main points she keeps whining about
That's why to me she's a liar and a manipulative bitch and I'd rather not vote at all today

She's banking on her father's ideology which was to say shitskins are stealing our jobs etc... The shitskins in question have been here for decades now and are legit french citizens, she can't magically kick them out

Luke Jenkins
Luke Jenkins

That is true Canuck... What people value about France is it's culture, which is being squandered and it will only get worse with Macron as he doesn't believe in a french culture....

Ian Jenkins
Ian Jenkins

and we will follow ....

Colton Adams
Colton Adams

Excellent post, leaf

Brayden Smith
Brayden Smith

allah france

Gabriel Howard
Gabriel Howard

turns out that france isnt filled with rural and suburban retards

lets be honets

Britain's brexit was a former empire trying to crawl back out of the grave again with many people still thinking roses of the imperial days of britain.

and america is an empire in rapid decline on all fronts trying to go against the headwinds of history. trump and brexit will be a footnotes of history as the last dying attempts of former imperial nations.

globalism is far stronger and far mightier than any nationalism or imperialism because it isn't ARTIFICIAL.

Caleb Morris
Caleb Morris

Daddy issues, a classic among the leftist youths... Sort yourself out.

Gavin Smith
Gavin Smith

Blue eyes mutated from brown. Green eyes are dominant over blue. Come get cucked by my dominant DNA.

Grayson Cruz
Grayson Cruz

Lol nice pic dude.

Indeed, white people and the others aren't on the same levels.
arab soldier = peasant with thong and ak47

white soldier = drop a nuclear bomb over 200.000 people. genocide one of the most powerful people on the world (oy vey). make the biggestt war the humanity has ever seen. bring democracy with bombs and soldiers

white and the other aren't on the same level

Jonathan Thomas
Jonathan Thomas

60% of people living in France are of southern european, eastern european and african and middle eastern background

Robert Evans
Robert Evans

but hispanics hate niggers

David Hill
David Hill

Shitskins, they first imported few, then they multiplied. Now they vote.

Joshua Nguyen
Joshua Nguyen

But i don't think that theres gonna be riot.

u have riots everyday right now, now you just voted yourselves into the middleages, now youll see what hell awaits

Carson Price
Carson Price

No you won't because you will be outnumbered by all the new citizens.
You're retarded and I want you to remember this when you hang yourself or get killed in the streets.
Know that I, a white nationalist right wing person, hate you, a right wing person who I assume to be white. You are as bad as a traitor.

Jacob Ward
Jacob Ward

Lol back on track

Owen Perez
Owen Perez

Why could we not have gotten Chris Rock from Head of State, at least? :'^(

Isaiah Cooper
Isaiah Cooper

Long game eh
terrorists are mentally ill fuckups
Terrorists are jihads following specific commands in the Qu'ran to kill the dogs of Rome (you)
The shitskins in question have been here for decades now and are legit french citizens, she can't magically kick them out

Wait until the next attack my brother.

Levi Richardson
Levi Richardson

Britain's brexit was a former empire trying to crawl back out of the grave again with many people still thinking roses of the imperial days of britain.

and america is an empire in rapid decline on all fronts trying to go against the headwinds of history. trump and brexit will be a footnotes of history as the last dying attempts of former imperial nations.

artificial

B-but senpai those two things would be organic events taking place in a population, whereas globalism being implemented via social engineering and underhanded tactics used by NGOs is by definition artificial.

Dylan Smith
Dylan Smith

white Republicans are almost 3 children per woman
white Democrats are hovering above 1

Jeremiah Diaz
Jeremiah Diaz

VIVE LE KEKS

Ryder Ramirez
Ryder Ramirez

I cannot fathom how the french could've sent niggers to rape our women and birth mulattos. Those rhineland bastards should've all been killed

Gavin Hernandez
Gavin Hernandez

A friend of the family went on a trip to Paris 2 years ago, dreamed of that shit for years and finally got time to do it.

"It just wasnt what i expected, I dont think I'd go again". you'd push her on it, and youd just get "it wasnt how id imagined it" and dance around to actual root of her dissatisfaction. The food was fine, the art was fine, the architecture was fine - but "something was off".

This person lives in a rural area and is fairly middle class, and they found Paris to be "not what they expected". Boy, i wonder what the issue was?

Lucas Peterson
Lucas Peterson

economic destruction

Leftist detected. Protectionism belongs in the trash.

Jaxon Flores
Jaxon Flores

They were (((liberated))) by Americans, who forced them to have liberal institutions.

Asher Parker
Asher Parker

globalism
social engineering

nah. globalism is the cause of increased trade, improved communications, english and necessity.

It may not be aliens invading earth but global warming is a helluva a unifying force and billions around the world sing the song of globalism other than in US and UK.

Adam Carter
Adam Carter

ally w/ spics...they hate niggers even more than whites.

John Morales
John Morales

Atleast they aren't racist!

Cameron Scott
Cameron Scott

Traitor.
I wish for your family to be bataclaned by your pet muslims.

Owen Evans
Owen Evans

This is the thing they don't seem to understand.
Hell, we aren't even the first destination for winter sport anymore.
Our tourism is shrinking.
And they try to save it with tv psot "wow so cool! vibrant youth and tags!"

Tyler Jackson
Tyler Jackson

You have no idea how bad the state of the euro and of the French economy are. They hid these problems under the rug before the elections but it's all going to blow up anyway. It's better if it blows up in the globalist's hands than in the nationalist's.

Brody Gonzalez
Brody Gonzalez

I don't speak french but I can understand the basics of what yall are saying

Parker Carter
Parker Carter

tell me about it
t. German

Jose White
Jose White

u're voting for a man who's going to fuck our country up.

putain mon pauvre

Jack Ortiz
Jack Ortiz

PLEASE can a frenchanon explain this gif. I just want an explanation.

David King
David King

supforums.com/thread/124496178/politics

Daniel White
Daniel White

1962 happened.
It can happen again.

Aiden Johnson
Aiden Johnson

import south africans and muslim in the millions
get them to vote for you
infinite reign

Oh boy, I just can't wait for the population census in 5 years.

Ian Parker
Ian Parker

goodbye culture, goodbye tourism, goodbye anyone CARING about france.

Egypt's tourism industry still hasn't recovered
I don't see France's getting any better, they're going to have to start campaigns just to convince rich foreigners that they won't get blown up up or run over on their vacation

Owen Green
Owen Green

My pet muslims? Kek

You think muslims who are at the bottom of the social ladder are going to benefit from Macron ? He's gonna cut the gibs.

Brayden Bailey
Brayden Bailey

60% of "french" people are muslims

Carter King
Carter King

looks like the mainstream media has brainwashed the sheeps well

Colton Ross
Colton Ross

I love you too, daddy kun <3

Aaron Campbell
Aaron Campbell

He's fucking up the French state. The only thing responsible for importing Africans. Fuck the French state, vive la France.

Noah Ward
Noah Ward

she was talking about the right wing and the fachist
i didn't watch the debate but i think she said
"they're everywhere, in our campaign in our cities" et cetera et cetera

Caleb Smith
Caleb Smith

Oh well, time to see how the whole acceleeationist thing radicalizes everybody.

Ayden Wright
Ayden Wright

The city that get the most terrorist attack is the one voting for more muslims. Kek.

Ethan Cook
Ethan Cook

see

i forgot to mention, shes going to visit Quebec next time she goes for vacation. She loves France, but will have to settle for Quebec - let that sink in for a moment.

Austin Stewart
Austin Stewart

Yes, they desire more exotic importanted brown cock and the government can't provide it for them. Only the biggest BBCs for France they want to make the Swedes jealous.

Carson Cook
Carson Cook

60% of France is nonwhite

Evan Sanders
Evan Sanders

t.shitskin

Grayson Cooper
Grayson Cooper

voting to make it worse so that the people will finally get mad and rise

This would work if you were anything other than France.

Jacob Carter
Jacob Carter

a leaf
Just stop user....
Just stop your bullshit.

John Gonzalez
John Gonzalez

French people, just like Italians tend to use their hands a lot when describing something.

She was probably on about "conspiracy theories" surrounding her or something

Daniel Mitchell
Daniel Mitchell

a bluepilled hungarian

R A R E
A
R
E

Nathaniel Sullivan
Nathaniel Sullivan

i see how you get back on track with your aipac kike president and his kike staff.

fucking justin go kys asap

Elijah Garcia
Elijah Garcia

ofc we should

oy vey, did u cry for 6 billions ?

James Anderson
James Anderson

Marine parodied Macron talking about supposed fascists who are, according to him, lurking everywhere.

Ian Thomas
Ian Thomas

why was he ALWAYS right?

Oliver Young
Oliver Young

Frances choice is between A FUCKING WOMAN and a lefty cuck

Holy shit lol, either way they are fucked.

Brandon Jones
Brandon Jones

Does anyone remember when the French were snooty and arrogant? But we had to love them because France was a great nation with a rich history and culture?

That's cultural dominance - when you are hated for your importance and loved for your greatness.

Now France is quickly becoming a joke.
"You see those riots in France?"
"Ya, same shit different day lol."

You guys used to be the Franks ffs.

Julian Watson
Julian Watson

When I see the players in Équipe de France (french soccer team) I can't help but feel confused if I am looking at some African team...

(Note: unlike most french people I don't give a shit about sports and it surprised me when I saw pictures of équipe de France)

Nathan Gonzalez
Nathan Gonzalez

Implying illegals are American

Jacob Nguyen
Jacob Nguyen

Things are really looking up for you, ahmed.
I'm sure the French will warm up to you after a few more attacks under macron.

Ian Jones
Ian Jones

What in the absolute FUCK IS GOING ON???
Let me put it this way, according to "official" statistics Russia has more Muslims than France.

youtube.com/watch?v=GNmm4D3HPj0

Angel Gray
Angel Gray

Sup Forums's plan to openly back Le Pen worked perfectly

Landon Cook
Landon Cook

Cuckreich.

Isaiah Ramirez
Isaiah Ramirez

perfect candidate

How so?

Caleb Wilson
Caleb Wilson

French people are still arrogant except now they lost the "great" part... Now they are arrogant and proud of being sheeple

Jose Jones
Jose Jones

so it will be extra-large kebab, with all the spices and african special on the side. Bon apetit!

Nicholas James
Nicholas James

Our economy us doing great, illegals are being aggressively deported by ICE, and BLM is pretty much dead. Only riots have been from antifa which are smalltime anyway.

Did you forget the riots during the final year of Obama?

Carson Richardson
Carson Richardson

JUST KILL ME ALREADY ;___;

Daniel Cox
Daniel Cox

you should fucking kill yourself before ahmed does it

i haven't seen a single frog on this fucking imageboard say they voted FN, only macron

fuck yourselves

Zachary Stewart
Zachary Stewart

so pretty much exactly what happened to once proud america.

did you guys let lefty marxist scum entrench themselves in your universities too? Tell you that your pride was to be ashamed of? Tell you that your culture was racist and that you should "respect" other cultures replacing you?

Liam Nguyen
Liam Nguyen

our economy

dont make me laugh

Henry Watson
Henry Watson

think about this:

a friend of mine told me that she will not have any children but will only adopt 3rd world children because the earth is overpopulated and we should therefore stop making kids ourselves and solve the population problem with mass migration.

SHE LITERALLY SAID THAT SHIT. I couldn't believe it.

Then she told me she hates Le Pen because the french candidate was "far left", then when I asked her what she meant, the admitted to not even knowing what the left vs right means in politics.

HER VOTE IS WORTH JUST AS MUCH AS MINE?!?!?!?!?!?!

Benjamin Rivera
Benjamin Rivera

guys take a look at this

radiolondres.eu/resultats-en-avance-de-la-presidentielle-francaise/

they werent so wrong about the 1st round.

Jack Green
Jack Green

They were given a choice between recover their soreveignity or isolate the UK and they chose the latter.

To be fair I honestly don't know what I'd do given the choice either.

Nathan Ross
Nathan Ross

Burger here
When do the elections end? I'm extremely worried

Brandon Gonzalez
Brandon Gonzalez

is she a cutie, at least?

she sounds dumb and cute.

Cameron White
Cameron White

She's not going to win. You would know this if you had been attentive to the situation, or if you had simply spoken to a French person to see how stupid they are.

Ryan Reyes
Ryan Reyes

18:00 GMT.

Brody Hughes
Brody Hughes

every night user

Wyatt Cox
Wyatt Cox

money.cnn.com/2017/05/05/investing/trump-economy-report-card-jobs/

First result when you google "Trump economy"

Even the Clinton News Network admits it's better than Obama's last 8 years.

It's almost like not wasting money and not taxing people to death is good for economic growth HMMMMMM

Jackson Jones
Jackson Jones

NO, she has no tits and is probably a virgin at 24 yo.

fucking unbelievable. I think I will simply avoid her from now on not because I am intolerant of other opinions but because it makes me mad that a girl can be so destructive. She is advocating our extinction.

Charles Baker
Charles Baker

I'm glad not all the French are so cucked that they vote for a fucking woman.

Good on you mate. Vote for Macron. Also fucking socialism, I didn't even know Le Pen was a fucking socialist retard but since she's a woman it would make sense she'd fall for a little intellectual trap like socialism.

I'm right wing, but I'd prefer to vote for a lefty male over a right wing female.

Women should never, under any circumstances, ever, get into positions of power. Not even in emergencies. It's just something that is guaranteed to make bad shit happen. I don't support Le Pen, and I don't support Pauline Hanson either even though I agree with her.

Remember, Angela Merkel was voted in as a christian right winger, now look at her. If Le Pen gets in I bet you in 10 years she will be importing mudshits at Merkel tier levels.

Isaiah Rogers
Isaiah Rogers

Anyone with a brain could tell Macron was going to win from week 1.

Le Pen's voterbase
French natives who want to put a stop to this madness and intelligent immigrants who understand the dangers of globalism in its current form (both minorities)

Macron's voterbase
Wealthy French afraid of leaving the EU and seeing their euros converted to marks
Every single immigrant who is able to vote (even Varg fucking Vikernes made a video about Macron being the "better choice")
Brainwashed leftists who would rather die before they denounce islam or mass migration
(all majorities in 2017 France)

This was never a contest like Trump and Brexit.

Carter Davis
Carter Davis

This goatfucker needs off the Internet.

Ian Watson
Ian Watson

no tits
i like flat chests. how about her legs and butt?

Isaiah Thomas
Isaiah Thomas

Le pen won't win now but she will win in 2022 and it wont be too late then don't worry people it's gonna be ok :)

Sebastian Howard
Sebastian Howard

they are O.K.

but seriously, don't fuck with crazy

Grayson Johnson
Grayson Johnson

and then you told her that she disgusts you, right?
or did you listen "respectfully" and then agree to disagree?

Adrian Hall
Adrian Hall

Vive MACRON.
Liberté egalité FRATERNITE.
Islam is not our enemy.

Carson Johnson
Carson Johnson

she has no plan

Did you hear Macron's plan?!!

terrorism is now French culture and way of life

You accept this? Disgusting animal

Wyatt Nelson
Wyatt Nelson

You are forgetting that you and commies won the the last great war against Europe and forced these politics on them.

Jaxson James
Jaxson James

A little more than an hour left, damn. How are the polls looking?

Joshua Phillips
Joshua Phillips

They're not as retarded and gullible as the inbred burger rubes that infest Sup Forums

simple really

Lincoln Allen
Lincoln Allen

she sounds adorably stupid, rather than crazy.

Dominic Ramirez
Dominic Ramirez

Le Pen didn't win but if she makes more than 32-33% consider this as a win, as this score would have been unthinkable 5 years ago.
With 5 more years of liberal leftism Le Pen will do 45 % in the next election

Joshua Walker
Joshua Walker

Bitch shut up you fucking sand nigger, go fuck a sheep you stupid morron !

Ian Russell
Ian Russell

L'animal symbolique de la france etais le coq. Aujourd'hui, c'est le cocue. La France est morte.

Ian Myers
Ian Myers

60% of French
40% muslims 20% cucks

Nathan Jackson
Nathan Jackson

French women got accustomed to Arab cock and French men got used to watching Arabs fuck them. Its a win win situation.

Bentley Richardson
Bentley Richardson

You have no idea how bad the state of the euro and of the French economy are

This is true. I was in France last year for a month and when I worked there I found out that you get an entire month full paid vacation every year. I remember a whole lot of other socialist policies too and it actually shocked me. I was really enjoying my time there, but it was actually all the easy Euro's I was making off you that made me decide France isn't a stable economy worth settling down in because just how long can this last if everyone is cashing out like this.

The economy is so much more important than a few white nationalist fantasies that will never come to reality anyways. Look at Trump and how hard it's been for him to even temporarily block muslims. You think Le Pen will turn France into a white ethno state? Get fucking real, she's a meme. The economy takes precedence, because it's something that can actually be fixed.

Henry King
Henry King

i could not vote, the staff check"d my docs at the voting bureau
'nope, you're not registered is that really your card?'
fucking dictatorship we need a recount! A RECOUNT! I WANT TO VOTE ! MY PAPERS ARE LEGIT ! I wanna scream!
Marine could have won!

Gavin Flores
Gavin Flores

They will never admit that they're completely fucking retarded. Don't even bother.

William Gomez
William Gomez

At least she understands that they are breeding at a destructive rate. She just doesn't realize or care that her hippie feel-good virtue signally solutions are bullshit retarded nonsense.

I doubt she will actually do it anyway, it was just the politically correct thing to say.

Fortunately they have made simplistic videos for ignorant people like this:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Daniel Howard
Daniel Howard

Le grand remplacement.

Ayden Russell
Ayden Russell

Inb4 she starts crying like the afd bitch

Michael Ortiz
Michael Ortiz

people disagree with that interpretation of the current path of the world

Juan Ross
Juan Ross

Leave

Bentley Baker
Bentley Baker

DID LE BAGUETE COUNTRY DIE ALREADY??

Jeremiah Morris
Jeremiah Morris

Sup Forums 101:

When backed into a corner because your "muh IQ tests and niggers suck" shit rube logic is shit, just call him out on his nationality.

Jason Anderson
Jason Anderson

Because our population is not just the same, they mixed us with shitskins. "We" the white patriots french don't want it, but we are not the majority anymore

Matthew Diaz
Matthew Diaz

Les garçons blancs BTFO

Adorez votre maître petites putes, LA GRANDE BITE NOIRE

Caleb Roberts
Caleb Roberts

well, he's not wrong

Jordan Robinson
Jordan Robinson

Yeah but we don't want them to know that

Carson Allen
Carson Allen

Just fyi, by next election the French cultural identity will be so dilute that you will not have the numbers to rally a voting block to take back your national sovereignty.

your nation will have been stolen from you, right under your nose while you watched. and all you said was "sacré bleu, we will win in the future when there are less of us to fight!".

William Turner
William Turner

abcnews.go.com/Politics/obamas-deportation-policy-numbers/story?id=41715661

Why do you fucking retards here on Sup Forums not research anything?

Christopher Rodriguez
Christopher Rodriguez

Enjoy having your ass hole drip blood and mudslime cum

Luke Adams
Luke Adams

THIS

It's WAR or nothing now Frenchbros.

Brandon Allen
Brandon Allen

Hungarian

As I recall your ancestors haven't had any problems with Islam.

Asher Parker
Asher Parker

increased trade

Sure, with totalitarian shitholes that treat their people and lands like garbage.

People fought and died here to get us the labour rights we do have.

Now our labout is worth nothing, and it it apparently all worth it so we can all shop with out welfare money at Wal-Mar for some cheap lead filled bullshit made by debt slaves in Asia under zero environmental regulations.

It's like you put the world "free" in front of something and useful idiots will defend it for that reason alone.

Evan Hughes
Evan Hughes

it's a jew economy, your economy is entirerly kosher. jewcucks

Bentley Thomas
Bentley Thomas

that guy in the middle looks surprised and afraid. like he just realized something terrible lol.

Parker Scott
Parker Scott

When will you Amerifats get in in your head that these videos are all banned in Germanistan?

Sebastian Morgan
Sebastian Morgan

its so easy to criticize another country when yours is going to trash. I'd know, im canadian.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit