New Overlords

Technocracy.

"Technocracy is a system of governance where decision-makers are selected on the basis of technological knowledge. Scientists, engineers, technologists, or experts in any field, would compose the governing body, instead of elected representatives."

Could it ever work?

How can we regulate those involved?

Is a system based on pure facts and no humane emotional input ideal for efficiently running the machine(country)?

goylent green

Racists won't like it.

Soon.
Also, no Jews.

Why though, having a master race is perfectly coherent with technocracy.

He meant blm and equivalent memes

Guaranteed whoever governs will govern in their own interests. If there was ever a case of otherwise they would be displaced by someone who did.

At least with nationalist democracy we can periodically throw the bums out.

It will just turn into an anti-human leftist intellectual circle jerk. For every Moldbug and Peter Thiel, there's are 100 Zuckerbergers, and for some reason, the Zuckerbergs get the Jewbucks and Jewdia coverage. Just look at Silicon Valley, and the Bay Area. Do you want those people to rule the world?

I'll admit, I haven't thought through the issue entirely, but I can't figure out what's wrong with tech, considering it's overwhelmingly male, and autistic. It should be the most right wing industry, and I used to be in the old IBM days. Are there any books on the cultural takeover of tech? It can't all be because of Steve Jobs, can it?

No because whites aren't little pieces of a machine to be replaced by cheap off brand knock off parts (muds) when they break.

In my experience engineers and computer types know absolutely nothing about how the world works.

It can't work when education in the US isn't universal and the public schools are segregated based on economic class. Technocracy only works in a society where the smartest are actually able to obtain upward mobility, in the US this just isn't the case (h1-b visas pushing US engineers out of work, factories going overseas gutting entire economies, shit tier public schools in poor areas because of how schools are funded in the USA, etc.) . You would need to completely redesign the US economy for this to work OTHERWISE you are merely giving Wallstreet barons like the Medalion fund carte blanche to takeover everything.

My many thousands of hours on reddit explaining tech and science to morons counts as "technical knowledge", right?

Just because someone is an "expert" doesn't mean they are a decent person or have any skills related to governing

It wouldn't work because the people who are experts in tech spent their lives becoming experts in tech and are not interested in running society.

What is conflict of interest?

Sauce on pic

(((technocracy)))

jews are the most intelligent people retard, you are saying that you want to be ruled by jews.

Blacks would still be slaves in a Technocracy therefore I support it

unfortunately even the smartest humans, or The Upright Jew as I like to call us, can be corrupted and manipulated into leading the people along a certain ideological path

that's why only a true technocracy could be lead by based AIs (who so far all hate niggers)

Good one

It would require a shift in an entire nation. You'd have to focus them on food production for private business work, while still maintaining an advance science program. An Empire would be ideal for it, where their is still a Line of humans who's job is to lead. The problem is always human greed, and even this system could fail, just like other governments before it

ok, lets see, whos winning right now?

oh yea

This. Technocracy is a gimmick.

It can work. First remove and keep the Jewish shitout. Allow the people to vote the leaders in. Give the people their fair share, giving them a reason. Giving up so quickly on anything is bending over for ((them)) they use our current systems and play us like a fiddle. You'd need to build this type of government from the ground up

And (((whomst))) chooses these experts?

The people. You give them power of electing their leader. A strick no jew policy means they can only try to influence outside, yet that doesn't mean shot if you are non interventionist

DUDE
SCIENCE
LMAO

NOW SUBMIT TO PRESIDENT BILL NYE OR YOU LEARN THE PHYSICS OF A BULLET FIRST HAND, SHITLORD

it would've worked 100 years ago, but scientists are all wet blankets now. you'd end up with some based black physicist in charge of everything and he'd spend your hard earned money on collectible space dust

>implying you don't want Tay keeping niggers and juice out

Absolutely m8. :^)

It's called a corporation.
You can create one in Ireland if you wish.

People elect based on charisma not skillset. It would just end in a typically plutocracy

sounds shitter than gommunism

If it's going to happen, why hasn't it happened yet.

I'd say there's about a 0% chance that Silicon Valley turbo-dweebs decide to seize power in any way. I could maybe see it happening after a shift toward one world government, but based on Trump getting elected, I think that will be a hard case to make.

Our only hope for a genuine technocracy is if China enslaves us all.

I agree. Without proper propaganda, it would always be focused on charisma. Even then, it wouldn't be 100% free of problems. No gov. is, no matter how free or base they claim. More so then anything, the AI part would be more focused on budget and logistics. Yes, humans can abuse this system while in gov. but once again, that applies to all forms of gov.

It's been in place for at least thirty years, you fucking moron. Read a fucking book. t's those Washington elites and scientists you bitch and moan about. Again, this is the real, non idealized version of the concept.

And its fucking terrible, if you hadn't noticed. That doesn't mean that voting for a populist, two-faced, kike-loving shill worked.

We still focus to much manpower in gov for any technocratic system to work. We just don't have the AI or processing power yet for a line of Computers to do the task properly. It's still to early for a fill technocratic system to work in any efficient way

So no philosophers, lawyers, economists, psychologist, political scientists?!!??

It would be a liberal nightmare.

He meant real racists like the BLM, antifa, the far left etc.

You don;t understand what the actual word means. Technocracy is government run by technocrats, not "muh AIs/tech". It's a very different concept, but it's been happening for a long while now.

Again, read a god damned book. We have two very distinct ideas that have some overlap. Are you really that stupid to need a Paco like me teach you English?

Other than philosophers, technocracy means EXACTLY hat, you fucking idiot. /pol really IS full of retards.

Hijacking an outdated and useless term for my own ends since there isn't much of a government that fits my hybrid plan. You are right that I am misusing the word, so how about we just call it TE

What if AI is in charge? That's the only way I could see it being resistant to corruption.

Paco-tier reading comprehension

PC Master Race