How do I escape from this nightmare?

A year ago I was a normal college student. Then I started spending time here. Now I am a far-right nationalist, cannot reveal my power level to anyone, and I have no hope for the future.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E1KxyLmIOHI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i am here for years
still commie

Be a man. Be outspoken about your ideas when it's needed. Being a nationalist is not radical, wanting all races to merge in order to combat racism and inequality is fucking nuts.

So be honest about yourself and tell others what you think. But only do it when needed though

>it's easier for a commie to become a nazi than a conservative
t. hidler

Still a newfag but this toxic nationalism bullshit is only turning me more pro-EU

The system we're up against is too powerful. Do you really think one man can redpill the masses? I don't think so.

I still hate Nazis and guys like himequally
also: fuck libertarians

youtube.com/watch?v=E1KxyLmIOHI

Step 1: fix yourself. Step 2: make a family. Step 3: fix your community.

Nothing you can do but get as far away as you can

wtf are you me?

this

Of course you are, Belgium faggot.

You swissbros do that naturally anyway, very nice place, keep building bunkers

don't lose hope user
we are all in the same boat

There is hope in Italy. Vote for the Five Star Movement (Movimento 5 Stelle) and get a referendum to leave the European Union.

Why?

back to plebbit then, nigger.

Most of the shit you see here is bullshit propaganda dude.
>it's bullshit
>taken out of context
>to fool you

Don't believe the bullshit.

Okay. And what is the mainstream media? At least there isn't any reason for anybody here to lie.

That tenna for 160m?

you don't

You're just weak willed OP, I'm sure you change your opinions again when the next website full of children tells you to.

It's ok.
Majority of my normie friends hate me. But I see a few who are seeking the light of day.
Thats the main thing. To redpill as many people as possible. You may look like an alien to them but you must redpill in a certain way. Jokes are the best course of action with a hint of truth. They laugh plus you slowly erode away at the (((conditioning))). People who straight up leave you were traitors anyway. They can't be helped. But those that remain are true friends on the road to a better world.

we're gonna make it brah

OP STOP BEING A FAG......

Just shutup about your politics and agree with everyone till you get to a high enough position then you can talk openly and fire anyone who disagrees with you, that's what the commies are doing in the US now.

You're not alone brother. It looks as if more than 40% of the French are going for Marine Le Pen. You're not alone.

yeahh, can you back that up? or does it just sound nice?

You can actually see the doubt you instill blinking in their eyes despite the denial

Go back to tumblr

The problem is not that the normies can never be redpilled. The problem is that even if some of the normies are redpilled, (((they))) are too good at subversion.

For example, Occupy Protests was the closest we got to a mass redpilling in this decade. Movements like these used to change history. But they managed to subvert Occupy with SJW bullshit (google "Progressive stack") and broke it up.

It will only get worse. Enjoy.