French People Voted For This

Let's take a moment to laugh at French, who chose to have their country homogenized into the New World Order.

**breathes in**

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/0Q72
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's not over
not yet

STUPID BAGUETTES
EAT THAT FUCKING MUSLIM COCK YOU GLOBALIST FUCKS

Okay, this has been fun and games but you do realize what will happen if Le Pen wins, right? Innocent people will die and minorities will lose their basic rights. This isn't le edgy game like you people want it to be, this is reality. Let's stop playing around and let Macron win.

>Innocent people will die and minorities will lose their basic rights.

I wish

>flag

stfu. Your country is fubar anyway

It' in United States.

I'm just glad I got out of that Afro-islamist shithole

LMAO you retard american this photo was taken in your country

>Almost certainly being ironic.

I have to jump on you Sven, just in case you aren't.

Can only fucking hope.

Pussy swedish bitch. Go get raped.

>Early turnout low.
>God sign for Le Pen.

Battle isn't over you coward.

That's in the US, retard.

>Innocent people will die and minorities will lose their basic rights.
Where is the problem exacly?

**breathes in**

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

BASED MACRON. BASED MINORITY WHITE FRANCE. BASED MULATTO FRANCE

So what? Vote in Macron and let the majority get bullied and killed by these fucking parasites? Fuck you Sweden.

LMAO you retard frog enjoy all the shit Macron will bring to your country, more terror, Muslims and despair. You deserve it

arabs > putin's bitch

uh guess whose cucked shithole Merkelstan is fucked even more Ali-Schwanzlutscher?

Could we congratulate France for welcoming refugees?

You take 1,3 millions muslims in one year, more than France in 12 years you dumb cunt german cuck

>french subway

LMFAO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAHAHAHHAHHAHH

wrong

>Ali-Schwanzlutscher
>in reality insulting French frogs because they prefer Muslims over their own nation

das nächste Mal verstehst du meinen Satz evtl, Vollidiot.

The minorities shouldn't be in France in the first place.

Fuck lol @ France. Just lol. Everyone will lol @ you when next terror attack happens, which will be tomorrow. You can never complain about it. You have to smile and say "this is what I wanted".

LMAO you bouth cuck of a countries
One is brainwashed by denazification other is a cuck who takes niggers from their ex colonies.
You bouth are misarable.
>2 cucked countries argue who is more cucked
The ancver is BOUTH of you.

MUSLIM POPULATION IN FRANCE

LMFAO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHLMFAO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHLMFAO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAHAHAHHAHHAHH

>Flag

Für uns Islamkriecher gibt es keinen Grund auf andere zu zeigen.

That is only western europe + poland and west balkans where is full map of europe?

France loves to be in pain. A nation of masochists.

what happens if they find actual illegal activities in macaroni's emails?

Adieu France,
Ça va,
Merci pour le fromage

what the fuck is woolwich

you are poor

I'd rather be poor ANYDAY than see my country be conquered by low IQ, ugly brown people who hate me and want to rape all my women LOOLOLOLOLOLOL

Of all the countries this could have happened to, I'm happy that it was at least France. It's only right that they suffer the consequences of cultural marxism given their pitiful history of introducing self-destructive liberalism into the west. Fucking faggots fell in love with communism and multiculturalism and shilled it to no fucking end. I don't even consider them European and I can't wait for the day when their non-history is permanently reduced to a two-sentence footnote in a history textbook.

Looks like NY or some shit

Nope we are better then greece and allmoast as good as italy, Germany i love you we share a lot of history togeather and culture and relligion but right now you are cuck.

vid.me/0Q72

Just another Swede brainwashed by his feminist government.

French fucks and Germans alike, please ask yourselves.... is this what do many millions of gallons of OUR blood was spilled for? From Verdun to Bastogne in both world wars, did our ancestors fight eachother so hard so that Muslims could win? Please don't let their sacrifices be spit upon. Remember your heritage, and be proud.

The real French should rebel, hardcore. Undoubtedly a bunch of nigs, shitlibs, commies. and slimes voted him in if it wasn't already rigged. If not then there is no hope for their country. The French will cease to be. They are so fucking weak and cucked it's ridiculous. They will forever be a laughing stock to the world, and I will never respect them until they have French Revolution 2.0. I just think it's funny, the stereotypical French faggot would berate Americans for having no culture while theirs was so sophisticated, yet they have no problem letting a bunch of barbaric shitskin foreigners come in and annihilate their culture. Pride truly does come before a fall I suppose.

Calling all frogs, you better fucking do something about this or you can kiss a France for your children goodbye.

Congrats France for voting for a guy who will fix absolutely nothing and probably leave the economy in even worse state than his predecessor.

What Macron will do now is:
>go to town on immigration
>artificially destroy the value of labour
>push for mandatory free internships (what are you too proud to work for free?)
>push for paid internships (ie you pay for work, what are you too proud to do that?)
>demolish the middle class

On marche, my cucked friends, I hope your unpaid internships aren't too stressful for the next 10 years, maybe if you work hard you will get a minimum wage job in your 30s so that your taxes can pay for Fatima's kids :^)

On marche straight into those long-term unpaid internships!

The most ironic thing is that antifa, who was absolutely livid when Hollande tried to introduce mandatory unpaid internships (he called it 'work experience schemes') is now protesting in favour of Macron.

On marche! May your chains be light!

It must be painful seeing a neighbor you love being destroyed within.

Or mybie a troll.

Ignore him

It is, i myself have a baltic german blood.
I love germany and it's people but their goverment is self destructive, i am arfaid i can't do much.

KEK SWEDEN IS DONE FOR

Have some pride in your fucking nation, traitor.

Love you Vācija.

>MFW Sweden deserves to have any say in political affairs

Merkel must be destroyed, sooner or later, they will be completely islamified, so they will make you take them.

>Why hate Austria though?

It's full of Austrians.

But Austrians are germans.

If this continues then germans will revoult, like my father said germans are peacefull people untill politics start to effect them personaly, and then they get realy mad.

>But Austrians are germans.

So are East Germans, but you can hardly consider them people.

what the point when you live like niggers anyways

french are cucks like all western europe, im not even sorry for them

Absolutely nothing dude. Trump won and he's still not doing shit about Clinton. The only way justice will ever be served is when people enact justice themselves. These people will never, ever be stopped until people come together and collectively shit down their throats. The elites understand this, and that is why they consistently attempt to flood countries with people from different countries and different ethnic backgrounds. That way, people are too caught up in division amongst themselves to fucking change everything. That's why Sup Forums, the aryan nation, the black panthers, La Raza, will never accomplish their dreams until they join together and destroy the global elite power structure in their own country.

The truth of the matter is that to defeat these people, there will need to be a revolution in which everyone works together. Then, there will be a civil war to determine the true fate of the country. Because while these groups can work together toward a common goal, they cannot coexist effectively. Knowing this effects cohesiveness during the very much needed rebellion as well, knowing that they cannot fulling trust one another because they will soon stab each other in the back.

It's all fucked. They have their bases covered to prevent a truly effective revolution from ever happening. They can only happen in racially/culturally homogeneous countries.

We are doomed, ain't we ? I thought we were better than this.....

We're going to enjoy the weekly terror attacks..... Fuck this shit, I thought we had a chance, that maybe.... just maybe we could be based.

I have lost all faith in my country, I hope it collapses.

Nigger you haven't voted for anyone yet, the only exit polls are from nigger islands, canada and the USA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>Germany
>Hate muslims

Wew lad, you know
Theer can be only one

I see you are bavarian?

>sweden

total fag you need to oven yoursel yuck

Christ, Sweden really is pathetic.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Kill yourself immediately. Fucking Swedes.

Yes

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

*breathes in*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

hahahahahaahahahahah fuck france cucked faggots hope you enjoy the death and destruction youve brought onto yourselves

10/10 bait

KEK
U
C
K

lmao

Dont mind him, it was a preventive surrender.

And if Macron wins, innocent people will die and minorities will lose their basic rights.

AND THE MINORITY WILL BE THE FUCKING FRENCH

You are delusional.

Formidable!

GOOD STUFF GUYS KEEP POSTING THE FRENCH DEGENERACY

>sweden flag

hahah

HAHAHAHA

What happened here?

sweden
yes

Will she even win the white vote?

here's a (you), swedistan

Nice m8
Love u

and went to nigger tier poland lol

We've spoken before

Look at this cultural enrichment!!

It's not too late for them to take it all back

and have France end up like your shitty country where women gets regularly gang raped by shitskins?

...wait...ok you've convinced me. Go Macron!

France is more of a fucking joke than I ever imagined that they could be.
The stupid faggots should all kill themselves.

>"innocent"
>"people"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA