It's time for some answers white people!

Who is assassinating our leaders from the Ferguson demonstrations!? This ain't a joke. It's prolly 1 of you racists. Fess up before you get smacked. We aren't fucking around N.E. more.

theroot.com/ferguson-activists-are-dying-and-it-s-time-to-ask-quest-1794955900

Other urls found in this thread:

pantagraph.com/news/national/police-say-man-in-ferguson-photo-is-apparent-suicide/article_12405ed8-add6-59a1-9bf8-ce6488079919.html
sys.Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=hRUatIN-8WA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

KYS nigger

9/10

Oh no, members of a terrorist group are dying.

Chimps killing Chimps.
Where are the news?

MFT Nigga

Statistically speaking there's a 99% chance the murderer is also black.

>Guaranteed 300+ replies

DON'T REPLY TO OBVIOUS BAIT, YOU STUPIDS.

English is my 4th language, yet why should I be able to say your English is the worst i have ever seen.

MFW I"m not white, but you're still a nigger.

lol @ demonstrations

I'm glad people are finally killing domestic terrorists.

Blacks kill blacks
>You have to answer for this white man

Have blacks ever taken responsibility for their actions?

That ain't what the root is saying.

BLM is just an excuse to steal property. I've seen your "demonstrations" in El Cajon first hand. You niggers tried desperately to go the mall. Gee, I wonder why. Get a job fucking clueless niggers and stop stealing shit. I hope more of you get killed sooner rather then later.

#handsupdontshoot

Oh, wait his hands werent up..

#blacklivesmatterdoe

Get the fuck out of here

>Given the justifiable lack of trust between local activists, black residents and the police, however, questions remain about this story.
>black residents and police

Isnt the police force in that shithole majority black too?

>Who is assassinating our leaders from the Ferguson demonstrations!?

"Assassinating" is not the correct term. They are not elected representatives, and hold no authority. "Murdering" would be the correct vernacular.

It was probably some other niggers "keeping it real" killing those nigger activist. White people don't really kill to many niggers anymore unless it's opening up abortion clinics in the hood.

So I take it that the root has also found the killer(s) right? I mean if they know they aren't black then that means they have to know who did. What a bunch of pieces of shit, obstructing justice by not giving the police the names of the people who did it. Talk about an anti-black media outlet.

Your Black Lies dont Matter to us. We know your Nazi collaborator Soros is going to turn on you soon, watch your movement and ethnicity burn into chaos and nihilism.

its just a gang, and people kill gang leaders to take over the gang. they do this all the time. only that BLM was disguised as some kind of social movement

ALERT

this is now a rhodesian thread

It's probably one of your own, trying to stir up more animosity from you animals. Nothing more exciting for your puppet masters than blood shed

Their first mistake was relaxing around blacks
Hang around chimps while theirs a chimp out and youre surprised someone got chimped ... please.

Go knock over some more tombstones schlomo

>Be well known
>news makes articles about us
>colleges make classes about us
>governments across the world study us
>a single well known movements makes a post
>"OBVIOUSLY THIS IS A BAIT THREAD NO ONE FROM BLM KNOWS WHO WE ARE"
You know, sometimes it may just be credible seeing how often we're talked about.

The digits speak truth

>Who is assassinating our leaders

George Soros, getting rid of loose ends.
Not kidding! He is going to be prosecuted for his civil warmongering, so he takes care of everyone who might testify.

>blame police
>blame militias
>fuck whitey
pantagraph.com/news/national/police-say-man-in-ferguson-photo-is-apparent-suicide/article_12405ed8-add6-59a1-9bf8-ce6488079919.html
>Crawford's father believes the shooting was accidental
BLM retards stub their toe and blame white people.

its ted cruz s father

I killed the niggers.

Hadn't heard that. Probably 'dey lil cuzin' mowing them down over a pack of menthols or some shit

Now that you mention it i havent heard much in the way of news regarding BLM as of late.

Sounds like the elite who was bank rolling the movement is pulling out. Cutting loose ends. I would suggest in the coming days to distance yourself from the movement. Wouldnt want to have a sudden heart attack, would you user?

Cap this.

Black Lies Matter ! ! ! More Blacks are MURDERED by other blacks, than by ALL other races COMBINED!! The culture of CRIME and RACISM is the biggest threat to black communities.

Yeah BLM was probably only being allowed to exist to dredge up racial tensions for the election.

Now that it's clear that niggers nigging pisses normal people off, they're encouraging snarky white college shitheels to nig out

Lol.

>this ain't a joke

sys.Sup Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.liveleak.com%2Fview%3Fi%3D018_1494125504

Useful idiots get terminated.

Name one BLM activist besides Shaun King or Ta-Nehisi Coates or DeRay McKeeson

Over here, fampai.

Nice b8, next time BLM chimps out, they'll get the stick, niggers are used to getting hit by their white masters

>Who is assassinating our leaders from the Ferguson demonstrations!?

I have on good authority it rhymes with Clam Pride.

Der juden, tying up loose ends.

>N.E. more
That's how we know you are super serious.

Soros and Clintons are clearing the portfolios so it can't be used against them later.

>Asks answers for white people

Wrong place kike

It's probably a black guy who got paid to kill off one of you! You're too stupid to even know that you're being manipulated!

I'd shoot you dead nugger, fuck off boy. I'm as racist as they come and proud of it.

White Power!

>daily reminder anyone who uses this picture is a shill
>no exceptions
>youre all posting in a shill thread

the whites and the black need to unite against the real enemy, the jews

Shit, better delete this off my hard drive then

They aren't dying fast enough.

Some blacks are cool, but majority of them are animals almost.

It's the Bosnians.

See the niggers killed a Bosnian and they observe the ancient art of vendetta. Niggers think they were just killing another 'wite boi' but it was a Bosnian Muslim.

We called this a couple years back, the Bosnians would be seeking out and killing off these niggers.

I hope you niggers continue to kill yourselves off until civil war 2.0 starts. Then we can finish you all off for good.

Or what? I can post whatever I want faggot

Defend this, nigger
youtube.com/watch?v=hRUatIN-8WA