There's plenty of black conservatives...

There's plenty of black conservatives. If you'd slow down with the nigger shit more of us would feel comfortable posting here. We're already not welcome within our friend groups for questioning the way things are run on the moderate side but when you all fit the description of being "racist Republicans" we're essentially forced to remain far left.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/7856404/Police-statistics-shed-fresh-light-on-link-between-crime-and-race.html
justice.gov.uk/downloads/statistics/mojstats/stats-race-cjs-2010.pdf
guardian.co.uk/society/2010/oct/11/black-prison-population-increase-england
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nigger/10

fuck off you nigger

There's nothing of value here anyway user.

We need to leave /le_donald/ and find a new home.

Does BLM represent all of you or they are the attention seeking, loud, retarded minority? Right.

We

Become a black nationalist and call out the Jew and liberal whites, they are your true enemies.

Shut the fuck up whiney nigger, gtfo this board and back to the_donald

Theres a huge difference between blacks and niggers.

I have a good, black family, well educated, home owners - but i also have niggers in my family too.

Stop being an emo faggot and stop giving a fuck about simple words; this place doesn't care about what your race is unless you make a deal about it

Nigger

look nigger, you've got to understand the word NIGGER does not mean what you think it means to us.

when we say nigger we mean black.

you ARE a nigger, stop freaking out and realise we are cool with you, ok?

If we wanted you gone for just being black we'd kill you.

just stop acting like you have some sort of right to not be called a name, and ignore it.

or even hey, have fun with it, be that one nigger in the entire world that plays the game, upload some youtube videos of you going "ooga booga dat donald trumb he gonne take my cocaines" and red-pilled people who know you are faking it will love you for it and throw money at it.

or you know, keep bein bitch and ignore the goldmine you've been handed whatever

Dumb nigger can't take it

Stop associating a word with yourself and then there would be no problem with staying on the right. Words have power only if you let them nigger

The racist shit is tired and unfunny, you guys just look like dumb spergs screeching nigger 24/7. Really speaks to your character when your go to word is nigger, must have black people on your mind.

Go back to Africa nigger. We will eventually eradicate all nonwhites DNA, but you'll last longer in Africa because it will take a while for us to get to you

I see your new here nigger

Many people here might truly hate all blacks. Most here, from what I've seen, make the distinction between a black man and a nigger. This is evident from the wide respect and praise given to people like Thomas Sowell and Larry Elders. Most here also use the word nigger specifically because it triggers people. I'm happy not saying it. But the second you tell me don't say it, my goal is to say it. Sometimes it's used simply to blow off steam, like a man exclaiming he hates women. Sometimes the rest of society is simply sick of the black communities constant moaning and bullshit, even if some gripes are legit. It's sad that seeing a decent black man isn't the norm for many of us, including me. Besides if the word is soooooooo offensive why do niggers use the word like a comma. Most don't actually hate you. Remember where you are

tl;dr: some may hate you, most don't. But crime stats is real

user isn't nearly as racist as he acts on here. Most of us don't care about black people if they're intelligent and civil.

I'll bet most 'racist' Brits here love getting cosy when Red Dwarf comes on late night Dave.

Sad uh

They're just teenagers trying to look good, relax, we only fck with jews and globalists
Just don't get mad with jokes

Fuck of nigger

Nigger/nagger

Basically this is how Sup Forums operates:

>hey dudes, I'm not white but I want to be on your side
>lmaoooo niggers niggers muh gas day of the rope implying I'm not whiter than u lololol kill everyone I don't like even you hope you get killed
>*more jewry and self hating whites happens*
>HEY WTF MAN WHY DOES NO ONE WANTS TO SAVE US WHITES FROM OURSELVES? TRULY WE ARE ALONE ON THIS FIGHT (against ourselves) WHY DOES NO ONE HELP US WTF

Fuck off nigger

off
12% of London’s men are black. But 54% of the street crimes committed by men in London, along with 46% of the knife crimes and more than half of the gun crimes, are thought by the Metropolitan Police to have been committed by black men.

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/7856404/Police-statistics-shed-fresh-light-on-link-between-crime-and-race.html
justice.gov.uk/downloads/statistics/mojstats/stats-race-cjs-2010.pdf

UK has more blacks in jail proportionately than the US:
guardian.co.uk/society/2010/oct/11/black-prison-population-increase-england

dumb nigger, keep being a lemming to your liberal slavemasters. Nobody is forced to do shit.

There is none. A nigger's a nigger. Some are more well behaved than others.

Kill your self moralfag, go suck a nigger schlong

Go with him then niggerlover

Only if you're against civic nationalism

>If you'd slow down with the nigger shit more of us would feel comfortable posting here
We're not civic nationalists and we never have been. Either deal with the nigger shit or fuck off. It's not like racial differences existing isn't an entry level Sup Forums view.

get over it you nigger, im a faggot and i still manage to be right-wing
its not about you as an individual, it's about the survival of civilization

shut up nigger. better watch your Chris Rock DVD and don't come back here ever again.

>being this new and outraged at Sup Forumss user base

brrrrrrrraaaaaaaaapppp

Wuz

Even if this a 1 post by this ID thread, the blacks lurking need to reconsider why blacks are so drawn to a political party that treats you like a puppy rather than a man

I'm neither new nor outraged, how did you even get that from my post?

I'm pointing out how Sup Forums works.

>If you'd slow down with the nigger shit more of us would feel comfortable posting here

we don't want you here nigger

what the hell are you talking about, faggot

I'm talking about Sup Forums and how it works. Want me to bring out the crayons so I can make you understand better?

The fact that your being a little bitch on here makes you a nigger stop letting a word our people encouraged back into society without a single thought to the outcome it would create define how your views should be when it comes to conservatism. You might as well be sucking a jew dick if you already think being conservative, means giving two fucks about what someone says about you that hurts your little feelings. Nigga this is Sup Forums everyone is a nigger. Your just a dumb one that swallowed that we wuz kings bullshit, grow the fuck up.

Look at this nigger here who thinks he can be white. Go back to Africa so you can huff your shit from a milk carton you spastic nigger.
Bring your Plebbit friends with you.

you make no sense, bro. the fight is against every non-white, so who is expecting any help from niggers.

Hear hear - we need to unite! I sometime think this nazi bullshit on this board is the liberal way of keeping the right divided. There are a lot of christian black americans who love the united states and our culture. It is the jackasses spouting hateful shit that is terrifying

You guys will never be taken seriously with all this ridiculous autistic screeching about "niggers". It's indicative of a shit attitude and lack of a healthy relationship with the world, as well as a lack of real experience not colored by pre-existing bias. Go outside a few times a year, it's good for you.

Your ideology is simplistic and pathetic: all bad things come from too many black people. Wow. So deep. You are just as bad as feminists and sjw's: "all problems are from patriarchy" "all problems are from systematic oppression". It's easy to live in such a simple world, but it's a lie. It's a lot more complicated than that. All you idiots do is make this place pointlessly edgy and easy to demonize.

Shitty r9k meme spouted by plebbitors

What about niggers?

Clean up your own backyard before you go looking into your neighbors.

You think I'm going to let a bunch of posturing apes try and tell me what I can't say ?

Sure just tell your fellow blacks to stop being such fucking niggers all the time and we cool.

Here OP, take this bumbling nigger with you. We have enough stupid niggers on this site to have more in this thread crying because "duh wite mane dun axsept us bruh" - you're worthless like the niggers that came before you.

>black conservatives
we don't need you, if we wanted blacks we'd pal up with the black nats/ hotep movement/ whatever

And that's why you will lose in the end. You try to fight against literally everyone, even a huge portion of your own race, not refusing any help, but making a lot of the non whites that genuinely want to help you turn against you. That simply does not work, never has. That's what I'm pointing out.

Sup Forums isn't really conservative though. It's a mix of nationalists, anarchists and edgy redditors.

Fuck off nigger and go back to the Donald if you're so insecure that you can't think of shit outside of your skin color. No one here knows you're a nigger unless you say that you are.

pfffrrrrsslllllllpppppp~~~~
heh sorry nigga. guess I drank a little much last night.

>You're just as bad a SJW
Get out of here nigger, no one cares what you think. Sup Forums isn't going to change because a couple niggers are assblasted about being niggers. Get over it.

You've lost the plot mi negro amigo.

Fuck you nigger. If somehow I were to gain power everything darker than me would die. I would spend a year in an hyperbolic chamber before seeing what is darker.

This. If half of the American blacks voted Republican, every president since Kennedy would have been Republican.

good
fuck off nigger

get the fuck out, nigger. no amount of lip service bullshit will change you

GET THE FUCK OUT

>even a huge portion of your own race
I believe you are referring to yourself now. heh. nothin personnel kid, but you're not white.

Pick a random sub-Saharan African country.

Move there.

Preach the gospel of free market capitalism there.

Everyone wins.

That's exactly what it is. Just ignore them /polgbt/ is pretty big here so don't know why something like /afropol/ can't be either

Blacks will be OK as long as they remove their hyper-violent criminals from the gene pool.

Selective pressures will save your race and potentially improve it. When a white cop kills a murderous thug the black community should be thankful that whitey did something they were too fearful to do.

Kys they all need to die

Nope. I'm talking about the pale, blonde, blue eyed people that go to BLM events, that diss white people on their social media, who tell you about white and male privilege.

Nice try at derailing, probably to not feel like shit that so many people of your own race want to commit suicide this hard and drag you with them, though.

They're too stupid to do that. If half of the blacks threatened to vote Republican, the Democrats might actually have to do more than give lip service to them.

who sez - not the numbers in the US - to defeat globalism we need everybody on board - I know shitposting etc but that aside the stuff happening on the outside world is happening now and our way of life is in jepordy

>Nigger lover detected
OH YEAH JAMAL AFTER WE GET BACK FROM THE MAGA RALLY YOU CAN FUCK MY WIFE BASED BLACK MAN!!!1!!

if you're a nigger then you should hate other niggers. do you think the whjte men here don't want to purge the nu-male liberal cuckolds and commies? then why do you feel like you don't need to take out your own garbage people? niggers who don't accept it can get purged with the commie. white men don't need to make commie happy and feel comfortable here and they don't need to make niggers either.

africa is a fucking shithole and nigger culture is subhuman. if you're equal to whites then prove it without welfare or blaming others. instead you think others need to do something for you cause you're a fucking nigger

well that was a warm welcome

idiot

You want to fuck... no rape our women, our girls... our mothers, aunts, sisters, daughters, cousins.

Listen you fucking ape. You're not welcomed on this board or any other board made by whites.

Go back to Aidsfrica!

How come there are thousands of videos on youtube of blacks acting like actual chimps or worse, no other race behaves this way on a daily basis or really at all.

fuck off nigger

I thought you were talking about people here. well yeah, you're right.

Black here. Sadly there are too many fucking jew owned niggers in this country, that out weigh the the real (black) americans. Americans that want nothing, but to make america great again. When it comes to their future in the case of the majority of black people, I've kinda just lost hope in my race. However I will always give credit, where credit is due, for the small minority that makes up the conservative values this nation was meant to stand on. The ones that want to help the nation and focus on bettering themselves and their community. Not the ones focused on degeneracy and muh blaming the white man, (the biggest jew trick never told)

OP, just do your thing and you will have more support from conservatives than you could ever imagine.

Pic related. You know who that is.

We dont want you here, not because you are black, but because you are weak. You yourself said you arent welcome amongst your own kind, so why cant you hang out with us? See? thats weakness. Instead of changing the people you know, you wanna do the refugee shuffle over to our side. If we allow you to flee your natural environment it will weaken ours simply by adding you to our numbers.

Go hang a nation of islam nigger from a tree outside a mosque using a jewish flag wrapped in bacon...then we will consider granting your wish.

have you ever met a real black american? average person not a product of the 'hood'

>1 post by this ID
>(((We)))
>reddit spacing

fuck off back to rreddit

/nu-pol/ you need to step it up. You're not going to come on this board to change the culture here. You either assimulate or go back to Plebbit. Niggers have never been welcomed here, ever. In fact, the board has always thrived without the need for niggers here. You don't go break a system that works.

Lol you projecting hick. You afraid your special club will have dem craaaaazy Negroids playing loud music and wildin' out?

>the stuff happening on the outside world is happening now and our way of life is in jepordy
my way of life was already destroyed over the last few centuries you prole, welcome to the club

i have no interest in fighting for a status quo that's shitty for me

We cool senpai

I'm with you user

Kangz

Stop saying the n word it's offensive faggots

You dumb nigger. Its "Division".

Oh my god you Are afraid haha haha this only excites me more to ruin your NEET tree house you big Fucking baby huey loser.

NO ITS COOL JAMAL JUST FUCK MY WIFE BASED BLACK MAN IN A MAGA HAT!!1! YOURE A FELLOW CENTIPEDE SO WHATS MINE IS YOURS!!!1!!!!

Georgia fag here. I do know a lot of old timer blacks who go to church, hate gays, Arabs, and spics, and have spent their lives doing hard work. Most of those folks, though sometimes degenerate, are alright and I honestly have more in common with them than some numale White prick liberal.

>white men want to murder subhuman race traitor commie and liberals in a great purge
>white men don't try and make commie or subhuman white men feel comfortable or change their mind instead want to physically remove them

>"black men" want white men to make niggers feel comfortable cause they aren't responsible for anything and we need to change ther mind
>"black man" whine they're a minority so white men need to be extra nice and never mention purging niggers

FUCK OFF YOU DUMB NIGGERS. if you weren't a subhuman then you'd want to remove all nigger filth and make africa great again. instead you think white man needs to let you live in their society and treat you like kangz

I wasn't even going to point that out, I thought it would be funnier to leave it and let everyone see it themselves. Obviously a nigger from Plebbit.

Yeah...all good people BUT ....BUUUUUUT..every single one voted democrat every chance they could.

Thats why they are niggers.

shut up nigger

if you can't handle pol, go discuss your politics somewhere fucking else

Nigger is an ethnic slur referring to anyone of "black" African descent. So no, there is no difference. Nigger.

This. Something I've always strongly felt as well, ever since I was a child. Even more so now, with that fucking black lives matter terrorist group. Constantly you'll have some blacks with conservative values but vote liberal, insert retarded.jpg, that will defend these shit heads. It's extremely counter productive I literally get called a race traitor for calling out their bullshit, but thats the price you pay for telling the truth.