Okay, this has been fun and games but you do realize what will happen if Drumpfcare passes, right...

Okay, this has been fun and games but you do realize what will happen if Drumpfcare passes, right? Innocent people will die and minorities will lose their basic rights. This isn't le edgy game like you people want it to be, this is reality. Let's stop playing around and let the GOP crash and burn.

>Drumpf
-100/10

You know, I don't remember the massive plagues from before bummercare was passed. This covers more than was covered then and yet it's supposed to be annudah shoah?

What about the freedom to not pay for you healthcare?

Universal healthcare is the opposite of freedom idiot.

You lose control of choosing your own providers and have no choice if you want to pay for better care, everyone gets the exact same thing. How is that freedom?

Simple logic not your thing?

Great idea, as long as it doesn't interfere with my freedom to opt out of paying for that system.

"Freedom to universal healthcare" - You're confusing the definition of the word "Freedom".

You can't lose rights, only have them denied.

No one will lose coverage, you shill

>Negative Rights
>Positive Rights
Back to Phil 101 and Law 101 with you.

>forcing others to care for you is exercising your own freedom

Wew these nonarguments just keep getting more pathetic

>minorities will lose their basic rights
and?

Where were you when Obama took away my healthcare?

Or is it okay when Obama takes away people's doctors and health coverage?

"Freedom to universal healthcare"

what did he mean by this?

Sage
Universal health care is not free.
Freedom in America is free FROM, not free TO.

don't you just want to believe in "Freedom to have one's dick sucked in exchange for everyone's taxes?"

That's not true
You are an idiot
Health care is neither a right nor a freedom.

>freedom to steal from people so I can fund my unhealthy lifestyle

Nah fuck you. You don't have the freedom to other people's money.

This one guy
This ONE FUCKING GUY
KEEPS MAKING THE SAME THREAD OVER AND OVER AGAIN
EXPECTING A DIFFERENT REACTION EVERY TIME

IS HE INSANE OR JUST AUTISTIC

That's because this is clearly bait

OK then, neither is oxygen. Stop breathing then. Now.

What do you call something that you don't have to pay for (but the government pays for)?

Obama knows what he is doing. He has political experience and I trust him more than a (failed) reality TV host who happens to be a pervert too. Sad!

>Freedom to universal healthcare
What does that even mean?

healthcare isn't a right you fucking communist faggot. When two thirds of US citizens are overweight, why you even WANT universal healthcare?

Freedom =/= free shit

too obvious/10

No one has to pay for your air

!>What do you call something that you don't have to pay for (but the government pays for)?

theft.

Obama is a loser and his legacy is thankfully crumbling

I don't even get the "Drumpf" thing. Its not even insulting, its only the German spelling of Trump.

We all die, OP, innocent or not. I dunno, I'm glad I'm not in the hotseat. You people bitch about the economy being craptastic and then you point out that nobody wants to start any new biz because of PPACA and all of a sudden it's "muh health shekels!".

There's just no pleasing you, is there? If I were king? YOU'D GET NOTHING.

The original idea was pointing out Trump's family immigrated (missing the point that he was never against legal immigration, though he should be). But then, leftists, retards that they are, didn't get it, and just went "he has a FUNNY NAME ECKS DEE"

People come here simply to troll for (You)'s cause we always deliver

DON'T DRAG FROPPY INTO THIS

this meme template is so fucking obnoxious and annoying holy shit

But seriously guys, we can't let Trump get the healthcare codes.

STOP USING MY WAIFU FOR YOUR POLITICAL AGENDA

right you have to WORK and pay for it

deregulate and lower gov spending and medical will be even better and cheaper
opposite of obamacare

the alternative is guns to head of docs and stealing from everyone to pay for the 1 who gets sick

aka communism/fascism/nazi/democrat

>Freedom means free stuff.

but if we got government out of healthcare imagine what would happen

doctors and drug companies would charge infinite money for every kind of medicine and treatment. It would be a nightmare just like the food market. A loaf of bread is $100 because government hasn't stepped in and regulated things. People are starving and can barely afford food. The free market just DOESN'T WORK for essentials like food and healthcare

>hey wait a minute

>i hate paying for others
>i love the concept of insurance

explain

well for one thing, insurance is optional

also with insurance (real insurance, not this new age bastardize version of """insurance""" we have with Obamacare), everyone pays into the system

We believe in paying for medical for somebody who is already working.

Want Medical? get a job! Simple.

Want to live off of Tax dollar subsidies? die as fast as posible.

See? we are alright =)

>insurance is optional

no it isn't

>everyone pays
>optional

so which is it

no no
everything would be cheap and plentiful as supply grew massively

same with housing and any other economic
area

see the desktop computer?
same thing
price down and benefit up

deregulate and everything cheap and plentiful

this fascist regulatory democratic anarchy is evil shit

kek

Nice try shill

Retarded marxists don't even know the difference between freedom and welfare.

>freedom to other people's money
What the fuck am I reading here

> Freedom to universal healthcare

what the fuck does that even mean

nigger the idea that the taxpayer is obligated to subsidize your healthcare is retarded

Stop responding to this shill. They always use the same shitty anime girl. Use sage if you can't contain your autism.

>Sample_02
>Drumpf
Kill yourself shillfag
Saged.

OP the problem here is Republicans believes there are no societal obligations and think that life is 'every man for themselves, who cares if working together will get me a better deal.'

They also believe that health care is a commodity and not a freedom.

Why is it greedy to keep the money you earn, but it's not greedy to take someone else's?

This post is bullshit.

Republicans believe that the state exists to safeguard natural rights, not grant entitlements.

And yeah, sage.

>Natural rights
Right to life which involves healthcare is a nautral right.

You, like republicans like to pick and choose what you claim to defend but only if it benefits yourself.

Saved

Rights don't exist. They are make-believe

IT'S NOT MAGIC, YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR IT.

IN EU, YOU ARE TAXED 3 TIMES MORE FOR THE SAME CAR

IN EU, YOU ARE TAXED OVER 50% OF YOUR INCOME

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

IF OBAMA COULD NOT PAY FOR IT WITH OBAMACARE, HOW CAN TRUMP?

OBAMACARE ONLY WORKS FOR THOSE THAT DON'T AND DROWNS THE ONES THAT DO.

>liberals believe on freedom
>but they dont believe in free memberships to the gym?

stop being unfit, its disgusting everyone around you.

ok faggot, start paying for my health care.

Nips don't get american health care, nice try.

he lives in his mom's basement and is still on her insurance. if he had to pay for his own, he would be crying

>universal health care
>freedom

choose one, universal health care is tax slavery

10/10

Mine too.

I got arthritis and no insurance and Obama's plan was just as costly as the commercial shit for me.

Only thing that changed was I had to pay an extra 1,800 dollars for having no insurance and STILL DON'T HAVE INSURANCE.

Yes and what´s with the freedom to take the Money of other People adn rape their wifes ?
Oh yes and the freedom to a free Mercedes, dont forget that

>seriusly how dump are you ?

>The freedom to be forced to buy something under the penalty of Fine/Imprisonment/Death
0/10 sage

Your right to life does not give you the right to take the fruits of my labor. Because you can't feed yourself doesn't mean that you can come into my house and take my food.

God damn for the last time health care is not a natural right

Put down the Marx and pick up some Locke or Smith you stupid niggerfaggot

And if it does, then surely I have the right to take said life.

Honestly, why not just go for 100% freedom then?

Let's just go full anarchy guys?

>minorities will lose their basic rights

He's got my vote in 2020.

>The fact people dont understand or know that this is just someone making bait threads

Its literally copy and pasted, lookup the first couple of words on any Sup Forums archive that archives Sup Forums and you'll see its just bait. Fucking hilarious you all fell for it though.