British royal family

David Taylor
David Taylor

How does the average brit feel about the queen and the royal family fuckers? Love them? Not care at all?

All urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sFBOQzSk14c
status.irational.org/6_law_merchant.ps.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=rsL6mKxtOlQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7_sMNCopw2I
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/prince-philip/9883276/Duke-of-Edinburghs-best-gaffes.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ha2yvy4RbTY

Levi Robinson
Levi Robinson

Most Brits just don't seem to care. There is the odd traitor that just says "Fuck 'em" but most on Sup Forums don't think like that.

William Jackson
William Jackson

whore of Babylon!!

Jacob Wood
Jacob Wood

F queen Elizabeth
You had it coming tho

Ayden Peterson
Ayden Peterson

Their actual influence on current political affairs isn't really known. They seem to be mostly ignored or at least distant from UK politics until the queens' speech at new years'. She is then mentioned in the papers for a day and that's it.

Dylan Bailey
Dylan Bailey

waste of money

Andrew Reed
Andrew Reed

Pawns of the rothschilds. Let our country go to shit and did nothing.

James Thomas
James Thomas

Not many people care. Then again the Royal Family do absolutely fuck all. If the Royal Family decided to actually take an interest in U.K. politics then I'd be interested in what they'd have to say, mainly due to all the current parties being completely out of touch with to population.

Brody Garcia
Brody Garcia

love them

Tyler Perry
Tyler Perry

You're telling me, you know we pay them like $25 million a year just to exist. It's a scam but no one here seems to know about it, it's ridiculous. Creepy, inbred Satanists

Jordan Richardson
Jordan Richardson

They have a load of opening and award stuff to do, but thats parliament's fault they cant do more

Hudson Bell
Hudson Bell

They give you money, not the other way around.

Canada has literally zero cost to or from our monarchy.

Hunter Reed
Hunter Reed

Except that the state receives more money from the royal family than they pay them, not just from their lands, but through the tourism they generate.

Adam Nelson
Adam Nelson

Fucking idiots on here talking about the cost and how they do nothing.. They bring in more money DIRECTLY from tourism than they cost, and no doubt a lot more indirectly as a major factor why a lot of people visit the UK. As for not doing anything the Queen, a 91 year old woman, worked 341 days last year, the Princess Royal did even more. If you honestly want to live in the Republic of Britain, kill yourself, you're shitting on over 1,000 years of tradition, culture and heritage.

Gabriel White
Gabriel White

They have married into Jews on both sides now (Diana , Kate ) mothers are Jews

Jonathan Sanders
Jonathan Sanders

LOVE her. Indifferent on the rest. Going to be trouble with Charles takes it because he's considered a reclusive nut as it is. The kids are nothing special like their nan.

So yeah, when she goes, I'll probably go for a republic and I'm an ARCH-monarchist.

Jaxon Kelly
Jaxon Kelly

Harry's ok.

Jose Thompson
Jose Thompson

and I'm an ARCH-monarchist.
Well apparently not, you sound like a celebrity nutter.

Isaac Wilson
Isaac Wilson

How can you be this stupid?

Benjamin Jackson
Benjamin Jackson

tfw the queen bought my brother an ice cream.
with tax-payers money.

Aiden Perry
Aiden Perry

Why did Her Majesty have tax payers money?

Henry Williams
Henry Williams

He's actually quite outgoing at his dinners.

Nathaniel Sullivan
Nathaniel Sullivan

White people support monarchy. All you need to know.

Zachary Davis
Zachary Davis

i'm not apeshit for them or anything but i'm also in favour of not demolishing the great institutions of the past when avoidable, and certainly not in the name of bullshit progressive republicanism, which i think is an expression of an underlying philosophy that can best be described as "satanic pride" - the belief that modern liberal "wisdom" is now supposedly so rationally unassailable that anything not in concordance with it should be obliterated.

institutional memory is a vital counterpart of historic memory. as soon as you break the tradition of descent and transmission, the edifice of knowledge and practical wisdom starts to crumble. no textbook about the history of british monarchy will ever be written that equals the actual living experience of a royal house.

Cameron King
Cameron King

Betrayed her German roots and sold out all of Britain to the Jews, total wicked whore.

Luis Sullivan
Luis Sullivan

fuck the queen

Nicholas Ward
Nicholas Ward

Why does the queen have money.

you could also attribute it to the estates she owns but she probably has most of her fortune from historical taxes and is funded in her ventures by the government.

Easton Ortiz
Easton Ortiz

The American presidency costs taxpayers something like 20 times more than the cost of the entire British royal family. So much for "No kangz allowed in muh burger land" as gilded turds like Obama are just that.

At least we don't have special titles and deference to parasites who's sole accomplishment in life is sliding out of a lucky vagina though.

Henry Roberts
Henry Roberts

Most people think favourably of the queen and are not too fussed on the rest, except for Phil the greek who is fucking hilarious.

Grayson Rivera
Grayson Rivera

That explains Saudi Arabia being a monarchy I guess...

Jaxon Powell
Jaxon Powell

Everyone is just hoping that Prince Charles doesn't last long. Prince William will be at least as popular as the Queen, if not more.

Josiah Price
Josiah Price

Because she owns the money - your money and my money.

Fiat currency has value because the government ensures it does, and the government belongs to the Queen.
That, and it has her face on it signifying her ownership over it.

Alexander Walker
Alexander Walker

extremely well put, this goes for a lot of social traditions that are seemingly dated or unnecessary

Brody Campbell
Brody Campbell

Yea? How?

probably
No, you imbecile. The monarch receives the Sovereign Grant. This comes from Parliament as compensation for the monarch surrendering the income of the Crown Estates.
Basically, the monarch gives parliament £350m each year, and then from that, parliament gives the Windsor family £35m back.

At least we don't have special titles and deference to parasites who's sole accomplishment in life is sliding out of a lucky vagina though.
You do, though. You have to call them Mr. President until death, even if they're impeached

Jose Mitchell
Jose Mitchell

britbong in burgerland. The sirs, ladies and lords are mostly freeloading rich/lucky cunts but at least the royal family earn a shit ton for the UK for how much it costs the public

Colton Brooks
Colton Brooks

why does the head of state have tax payer's money
I know your head of state is on an entirely different continent but come on.

Jose Mitchell
Jose Mitchell

the average brit
see lmao. breaks my heart. I've met her irl btw.

Jace Powell
Jace Powell

Way to miss the point.

The sirs, ladies and lords are mostly freeloading rich/lucky cunts
They generally all have their own businesses and shit. Lots of lands to rent and so on.
for how much it costs the public
It costs -£0.55pp i think. Though that's probably an old number.

Logan Gonzalez
Logan Gonzalez

It's way better than a boring rebublic desu. Keeps us in touch with our ancient traditions and history. Only wish we had a strong absolute monarchy instead of this rather weak one.

Ryder Murphy
Ryder Murphy

Agree with this desu. Democracy has no value when there's no party you want to vote for. Politics is a game of who can claw their way to the top by making as much money as possible. The politics in this country are an absolute disgrace with all possible leaders being weak idiots with the charisma of a rotting grape. As you said, although unaccountable, I would absolutely 100% rather have an absolute monarchy above that vipers nest, than one of the snakes desperate enough to lie and device their way to the top.

Nicholas Kelly
Nicholas Kelly

they are useless apart from drawing in some tourist £££.

they dont work in the traditional sense either, making a short speech and unveiling a bit of concrete isn't work.

nevermind tho. next indy-ref we will get shot of those cunts

Liam Sanders
Liam Sanders

Worst royals are those like that old cunt Queen Beatrix of Netherlands, who is a fucking globalist Bilberberger scum who wants to enslave all the "peons" of the world to NWO filth. Bad enough to be a parasite, but worse when these slime are actually working against the "little people" who they see as serfs.

Jonathan Brooks
Jonathan Brooks

I love those kooky brits! The baby is so cute!!!!

Alexander Garcia
Alexander Garcia

Pretty much. Democracy is easily corruptible and really only exists to serve the political (((elite))) nowadays. With a monarchy the king or queen has a duty (that they have been trained to do from childhood) to serve and protect the nation. A good king cares for his country, politicians care for money

Anthony Peterson
Anthony Peterson

TFW conspiracy theorists around the world think the queen holds any kind of power when she spends her weekends in shithole Windsor and has a flight path directly over her home

Xavier Jones
Xavier Jones

We have had this system for 329 years, it works, God save the Queen.

Joshua Anderson
Joshua Anderson

They are fabulously wealthy and I don't think they should be entitled to taxpayer's money that is required elsewhere. Charles, should he become King, is likely to overstep the mark when it comes to meddling with the affairs of state.

Connor Green
Connor Green

Most people here like them, especially the Queen and the youngsters. Republicanism holds sway over maybe 1 in a 100 people. They're seen as a nice symbol of stability and British grit and they now pay for themselves at this point what with the Civil List a few years ago.

People who seem to think that the taxpayers hand them a shit load of money every year are out of date in their beliefs.

Carson Sanchez
Carson Sanchez

T H I S
H
I
S

Carson Morris
Carson Morris

I love the Royal Family. As I get older I do wonder how things will change when she dies though, its a worry.

First of all there will be mourning, meanwhile muslims all over the UK will either no give a shit or be happy about it.
Next there will be a conversation, probably started by the SNP Scottish about the relevance of the Royal Family given that the UK is now multicultural (even though that's only the case since the 1960's/1970's).
Eventually someone is going to start a campaign to get rid of them, probably around the time that Prince Charles is crowned in the highly religious ceremony, given that we are hugely Muslim and atheist in the UK.

The atheists will support the muslims and SJW to undermine and get rid of them, eventually we'll become a republic and President Sadiq Khan will be installed into Windsor palace while Buckingham Palace is turned into a 24/7 museum or carpark

These thoughts literally keep me up some nights.

Justin Campbell
Justin Campbell

Oh yeah God save the Queen who is a slave to the Rothchilds.

Pic related.

What kind of future King let's himself get poked by a globalist banker?

You royalists are deluded.

Thomas Harris
Thomas Harris

they are insulated from reality and have been for generations

this will give you a greater understanding, if not appreciation

plus it's excellent

Zachary Ross
Zachary Ross

london having a muslim mayor is a fucking disgrace to everything

Jack Thomas
Jack Thomas

You realise they were never invited back after that.

Wyatt Allen
Wyatt Allen

I did love them and defend them

If that nigger marries into them though I`ll switch sides very quickly

They are basically a beautiful figurehead, an ugly negro figurehead is no use to anyone

Jaxon Mitchell
Jaxon Mitchell

can you give any context for this?

Ryan Wood
Ryan Wood

They are the financial advisors to the Queen. They basically own her.

Jonathan Gray
Jonathan Gray

africa is literally ruled by small-time monarchs

Jason Martin
Jason Martin

This is London's Mayor. The other fella just makes sure the buses are running and the bins emptied.

Thomas Johnson
Thomas Johnson

This.

Ayden Clark
Ayden Clark

The royal family's states alone bring in more money than they get from the government. Then when you account for tourism and using them as diplomats it means we gain a lot of money for them existing.

that name
Sup Forums being overrun by edgy 15 year olds was a mistake

Thomas Price
Thomas Price

is this a joke?

They produce far more money than they cost just from their lands which they allow government to use free and let out

Thats not even counting tourism benefits etc

Jack Sullivan
Jack Sullivan

Confirm? if they're jews lets have their heads, if not, god save the queen

Jose Wilson
Jose Wilson

KYS JTRIG
at least have the agency to realise you're parroting their lines...

Logan Garcia
Logan Garcia

Lord Rothschild:
Better do as I say Chuck, I'm in charge here
Charles the Jug Eared:
Y..y..yes sir my lord, by your command.

Luke Richardson
Luke Richardson

literal slaves forced to play diplomats even into their nineties for no compensation
giving all of their profits to the state so that they receive a part of it back as some sort of allowance
Sucks being a British monarch.

Evan Scott
Evan Scott

when was it?

Ethan Cook
Ethan Cook

does it matter

the """British""" (lmao) Royal family are satanist cucks. and the sooner they're put out to grass, the better.

But keep voting Tory and supporting the monachy in the meantime, goys.

Isaac Watson
Isaac Watson

It really does, the queen's uncle who was king abdicated the crown simply because he wanted to marry a commoner and the press would not stop hounding him for it. They're subject to a lot of criticism, they're always in the public eye and they have so many rules and regulations that bind what they can say and do and they have to do public service their entire life.

Jacob Reed
Jacob Reed

you mean the eternal god-emperors of humanity?

Mason Long
Mason Long

im asking 'cos i want to know, not because it matters.

and i've never voted tory

Jackson Hill
Jackson Hill

kys, or better yet, educateys

Colton Reyes
Colton Reyes

wallace simpson was a 3time divorced american.

the british royal family was based as fuck back then to keep that shit in check.

Andrew Fisher
Andrew Fisher

This crazy old bastard is one of the few good things about royalty. He served in WWII, and speaks his mind to hilarious result from telling a kid he's too fat to be an astronaut to making cracks about spearchuckers (and remarking to a cop about unzipping a woman's dress).

Leo Taylor
Leo Taylor

and i've never voted tory
well, about 99% of Sup Forums are about to become class traitors and do just such. it really doesn't matter btw, educate yourself on our darling royals. make no mistake, they are malevolent beasts.

t. tory

Carson Bell
Carson Bell

believe propaganda

Hunter Fisher
Hunter Fisher

I love the Royal family and her majesty Queen Elizabeth the second.

LONG LIVE THE QUEEN

Matthew Phillips
Matthew Phillips

For those claiming our Royals do ‘nothing’, how much time you got in then?
I’ll take our Royal senpai over any of the self-serving pols with their snouts in the taxpayer trough any day. Second Glorious Revolution now, put the royals back in charge.

Carson Martinez
Carson Martinez

kek, he does embody the best of british exceptionalism.

calls jf out for what it is. shame he's an ayy imposter himself.

Caleb Smith
Caleb Smith

France had no chance without a true king.

Look at the result

Jacob Wright
Jacob Wright

Black Monarchs, yeah.

Justin Howard
Justin Howard

you haven't seen it, and yet want to bitch about it

go back to >>> /tv/

Levi Williams
Levi Williams

Like the idea of a Monarchy, but our current one is cancer.

Isaac Lewis
Isaac Lewis

their lands
lol

Jaxon Murphy
Jaxon Murphy

I love Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.

Anthony Gutierrez
Anthony Gutierrez

Since the fact of their existence riles up the muslim hoardes in London, then they should stay intact for entertainment value.

Jack Parker
Jack Parker

Traitor?!

Her reign is questionable; her family did invade this country afterall.

Its nice having a Monarchy though; and Liz aint been bad

Jeremiah Richardson
Jeremiah Richardson

kek, chill senpai. i wanted context for a picture not a spiel about how evil the royal family is.

Landon Hall
Landon Hall

Seriously, I'd rather have a royal family for life representing my country's values than having an elected official fulfill this role (but mostly just their pockets) every 4 years. Plus the ridiculous benefits for life....don't get me started.

The UK royal family is popular in my country.

Adrian Baker
Adrian Baker

Yeah but he never asked to be king, he was born into a family and destined to be king. He just wanted to marry for true love ;_;

Teach me about the royal family being jew loving reptilians

Xavier Campbell
Xavier Campbell

Wrong; Democracy is about getting a group of idiots, and having them relinquish their voices/votes, and decide A or B, or C against the interests of the other idiots in the group.

"I think we can agree, there are more idiots in the world than intellectuals, so the majority is never right"

Adam Young
Adam Young

They're nice people (especially Harry)
A bit outdated, we have no need for one except for the fact we can say we have a queen/royal family

Gavin White
Gavin White

worked 341 days
Doing what? Sitting on her old ass sipping tea? Very hard work there

Nathan Mitchell
Nathan Mitchell

theres no chill my friend, this is Sup Forums. Image search should provide context.

if I wasn't drunk I wouldn't be shouting my mouth off about JTRIG or the royals are satanists. I value my life desu.

Brayden Martin
Brayden Martin

Why are they popular, Estonia-Senpai?

Jordan Thompson
Jordan Thompson

the only one who has done anything worthwhile is harry and thats because, as a bastard, they want him to die before he has any kids that could ascend the throne

Matthew James
Matthew James

baby eating blood drinking royals?

"gawd sahv daw kweene!!!!111!"

every time

Wyatt Sullivan
Wyatt Sullivan

Harry is a fucking lad - some of his antics are almost as legendary as Phillips

Colton Myers
Colton Myers

Yes. By literally existing, they bring over tourists who buy shit here.

Robert Sanchez
Robert Sanchez

The whole landed gentry/royals with land thing is archaic but interesting. Some guy rendered service to the King centuries ago, got a fief, descendents live off rent from tenants (some find manor houses too expensive and give them to the state for museums, if their rent is insufficient income - hard times gentry).

Carter Martinez
Carter Martinez

oh look it's Andrew the pedophile in a helicopter.

Guess he was flying to Eppsteins lolita island with it..

Christopher Lopez
Christopher Lopez

Theyre very popular. I say, give them more power. They should have a veto over any declarations of war or military strikes

Ayden Davis
Ayden Davis

Well, she technically has autocratic powers, yet didn't prevent us from joining the EU.

Anthony Garcia
Anthony Garcia

When she dies i will celebrate. We don't need monarchs today. I say fuck'em all to hell and let us live free

Julian Thomas
Julian Thomas

they also own a lot of properties in central london (in and around oxford street for example) .. they get a lot of rent money from those... Even an small shop cost like 100K rent per month there..

Zachary Powell
Zachary Powell

lolita island
Fuck those rich bastards, why can't we all have a lolita island?

Josiah Barnes
Josiah Barnes

one man

Or woman??

Logan Evans
Logan Evans

They are popular because they are a strong symbol for the UK.

They are also exceptionally good state representatives, being groomed to be so since birth. True professionals. When we have British royals visiting, they always leave a superb impression. Visiting orphanages, monuments, chatting a couple of sentences with normal people in public places coming to greet them, etc. This sort of thing leaves a good impression for the local people.

I think you can be pleased to be represented by the royals, rather than some rat faced professional politicians.

Wyatt Lewis
Wyatt Lewis

When you’ve decoyed Exocet missiles then you can talk; until then GTF, you draftdodging civvy bastard.

Connor Bell
Connor Bell

preferably not.. Apparently Charles contacted the white house via the US embassy in London at the moment the invasion of afghanistan was going on for a few days..

he want to halt the invasion for a month because it was ramadam.. the holy month for muslism..

Benjamin Taylor
Benjamin Taylor

archaic
is it?
i'm NO marxist. unironically I'm part of the 1%, but have my foot in both camps (gentry vs peons)
the decks are stacked senpai. how is it fair my father who earned his paper from adding value to society gets his estate taxed because he didn't have the foresight to offshore it?
how dare these "people" call themselves representatives of the people (bloodline/spiritually) when they let the people starve?

Again, I am NO fucking Marxist. But he did have a pretty adept assessment of Capital, you have to admit.

Owen Hughes
Owen Hughes

They're much better than some poncy bureaucrat.

Jeremiah Robinson
Jeremiah Robinson

if you want a reference for what they do there's a lot of articles about Philip's public service career now he's stepped down. Something like 80,000 public events, diplomatic missions and 637 global tours working for british interests. A Prime Minister maybe has 10-20 tours and 5,000 public events.

William Rogers
William Rogers

Watch her 195X Coronation speech; she even says it herself, she does not make the laws

Heath essentially made her a citizen of the EU

Lincoln Nelson
Lincoln Nelson

I thought you guys were wised up!
The Royal families of Europe claim to be direct decendants of King David, they're all Jews, by infiltration. Royalty is really just a question of being the most succesful predators, it's Game of Thrones. They are closely linked to Masonry and $atanic child abuse. Check out the queens visit in the 60/70's and the children who were abducted.
The US is not a free country, it's a Ltd company owned by the royal families, she owns you through maritime law., she still owns the Colonies too. Her wealth is concealed.
Sort it out guys, find the truth, spread it, tell me, I'm just riffin here but there's more to it than you or I lknow

Asher Flores
Asher Flores

This is not Monty Python and we’re not doing the Life Of Brian sketch. youtube.com/watch?v=sFBOQzSk14c

Ethan Perry
Ethan Perry

In my eyes the royal family are the last remenants of the British greatness. A reminder of the empire.

I have absolutely no problem with the monarchy and would be extremely sad to see it go.

Jose Parker
Jose Parker

Love them. Full blown Monarchist.

damn sight better than any lying, thieving, traitor politicians who do nothing to stop the immigrant hordes.

Isaac Cruz
Isaac Cruz

Lord Mountbatten allegedly frequented Haut De Le Garenne

Ofcourse America is owned, because Washington DC....District of Columbia....District OUT of Columbia....British Columbia.

By about page 19, you should understand how one can own a country.

Landon Martin
Landon Martin

The queen is also guilty of treason, it is against her oath to surrender power to a foreign entity. The EU is a foreign entity

Juan Evans
Juan Evans

Thanks I'll read that

Bring back common law

Blake Bennett
Blake Bennett

Implying the politicians don't bend to their will
being this bluepilled

Mountbatten was a pedo/satanist cuck for sure. Makes me sick that my Grandpa used to look up to him so much (They were 'friends' of sorts, but he was a good man.)

Samuel Wright
Samuel Wright

David Icke has everything just about right, just substitute the word JEW fir the word LIZARD

Owen Rivera
Owen Rivera

GOD SAVE OUR GRACIOUS QUEEN,LONG LIVE OUR NOBLE QUEEN!

Owen Campbell
Owen Campbell

The queen supported brexit.
not really the point.

I think the queen is fairly benevolant as far as people of her 'class' go. Could even go as far as to say she's a good person.. :3

I resent what she represents basically.

Isaac Thompson
Isaac Thompson

youtube.com/watch?v=rsL6mKxtOlQ

Grayson Jackson
Grayson Jackson

this pretty much. The moarchy are part of the cancer it's their 'commonwealth' connections that resulted in so many non-whites coming. You can't have nationalist britain and be a monarchist.

Jayden Jones
Jayden Jones

Actually, Tories since Churchill, Heath, Thatcher, and Major have been subverting and repealing Laws to protect the Kingdom.

Under English Law, no law has jurisdiction upon English soil - but here we are entertaining EU, Canon etc laws before the courts even Sharia is allowed upon this land; the courts and parliament have been infiltrated and subverted!

Bring back the Kingdom of England - fuck Scotland, Wales, and Ireland - the Laws of England were just, and have been the back bone in many countries legal/law systems, America, Canada, Australia etc.

Fuck West Minster, bring back Winchester! Love live Mercia!

Merciafag4lyf

Justin Wright
Justin Wright

neck yourself. what a cuck mentality

Ryder Hill
Ryder Hill

You’re not fooling anyone, Ahmed. GTF, ’cause we’re bring back the Empire.

Austin Howard
Austin Howard

Absolutely the point, she sold us out long ago by not opposing it from the start but hey guess what it fits in with her true allegiences to sell her subjects out.
Let's nof forget also that they are German, they changed their name so the peasents who died in their millions in their wars wouldn't kick up a fuss

Jaxson Ward
Jaxson Ward

i actually like having a monarchy even though it's obviously stupid. it is a thousand year old tradition and something that sets us apart from other countries.

if we got rid of them we would have to change so many things and it would all be boring i think.

plus i love watching the silly little parades and shit we do youtube.com/watch?v=7_sMNCopw2I

im going to miss not having her on my money after she dies

Robert Richardson
Robert Richardson

when he told the british student in hong kong, "don't stay here too long, you'll go all slitty eyed"

glorious

Liam Scott
Liam Scott

almost got it right

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/prince-philip/9883276/Duke-of-Edinburghs-best-gaffes.html

Jackson Diaz
Jackson Diaz

The British royal family supported Hitler, little Elizabeth included, it wss PM Winston Churchill who was rumored to be part Jewish that hated Hitler and the National Socialists, now the Rothschilds destroy Britain and the queen says nothing of it.

Zachary Sullivan
Zachary Sullivan

I really do think, as far as finger-in-the-air assessments go, she is benevolant. She is but a person, and had Faith in her country and saw what the EU was doing to it. A certain duty etc. But what she represents is truly sinister, and yes, the EU is part of (((their))) game.b

Blake Watson
Blake Watson

The blood of millions of innocents is on her hands, simple as that

John Mitchell
John Mitchell

Most don't care but fuck 'em

God save the queen

Camden James
Camden James

Who's blood?

Isaac Gutierrez
Isaac Gutierrez

she wont be queen much longer and i dont see her son or her grandosn getting too involved in things that they shouldnt be. we can always get rid of them if we really want. they seem pretty harmless to me really

Luke Johnson
Luke Johnson

for example?

Chase Collins
Chase Collins

holy shit, that's a good write up

Jaxson Taylor
Jaxson Taylor

How much Rothschild blood does the royal family have?

Anthony Gomez
Anthony Gomez

we're in agreement then.
I do think she (as in her, a person) is fairly benevolant though.

are you dizzy? nobody this bluepilled finds their way to Sup Forums...
what is partition
easily the figures he was claiming right thurr.

Jackson Russell
Jackson Russell

Is she not complicit in crimes of the elites against the peoples of many nations?

Ryder Wilson
Ryder Wilson

What's the point of your kings and queens anyway? They are just some cultural novelty now.

Mason Rivera
Mason Rivera

Hastings

William the Conqueror/Bastard.

Matthew Campbell
Matthew Campbell

not everything needs to have a point. we just like it

Mason Harris
Mason Harris

CUTE :3
I hear America is a Republic ruled by the people?

Brandon Green
Brandon Green

No are they are prime figures at the very top of the pyramid, them, they're offspring, their bastards and on and on it goes.....

Andrew Sullivan
Andrew Sullivan

I only care about racially White European nations, I would eradicate and colonize anyone else. Your imagined crimes against shitskins doesn't bother me. The fact that you put those dastardly shitskins over the welfare the British people is a grave disgrace and disappointment to me.

Andrew Gutierrez
Andrew Gutierrez

I actually am rather fond of them, yes they are born with silver spoons in their mouths but they are economically positive to the british economy via tourism to the tune of billions each year yet only cost about 65 pence per person per year.

Ontop of that they are valuable figureheads who are taught how to be tactful and diplomatic further promoting Britain on the world stage.

Those who hate them usually do so out of their anger at the inequality of being given wealth for simply being born. Which is understandable, but ultimately mildly self destructive.

Jordan Turner
Jordan Turner

Nope, America is ruled by an oligarchy of wealthy mostly Jewish billionaires.

Bentley Diaz
Bentley Diaz

Some of us have morals and hope for a more peaceful world

Thomas Harris
Thomas Harris

so you think if we didnt have a royal family these things wouldnt happen?
almost all political figures of her time were and still are now. so what?

Hunter Kelly
Hunter Kelly

She's a jew FFS

Caleb Baker
Caleb Baker

we don't really know what their influence is
traditionally they are #1

Does that not raise some alarms, user?

An unelected group of people who obviously have wealth and power but not sure how much...

I know it's not a true 1:1 , but wasn't Brexit about getting away from an unelected power structure that competes for power with the elected one?

Cooper Williams
Cooper Williams

when and how did you meet?
I'd say its mostly divided, one side says she brings in good money through tourism. the other says that they family shouldn't exist anymore because its current year + their expenses. I switched from the 2nd position to the 1st over time

Hudson Lopez
Hudson Lopez

god save our glorious queen. i'd go to war for this person i dont know, purely for principle

Aaron Jones
Aaron Jones

im genuinely asking for example here btw i wasnt disagreeing with either of you. but both of you just responded with nonsense asnwers

Levi Robinson
Levi Robinson

Helping your tribal adversary defeat you and take your women into sex slave harem harams is amoral and a dusgrace, you know those rat bastard feces colored humdallahs only have sex with your sisters and daughters on their simple subhuman minds.

Jace Rodriguez
Jace Rodriguez

Harems*

Benjamin Hernandez
Benjamin Hernandez

I'm ambivalent. In terms of their personalities, almost all of them are degenerate fuck-ups, the Queen excepted. In terms of the institution, I prefer it to an elected head of state. The latter would be just another snout in the trough and, believe it or not, would be much more expensive.
I don't think the institution will survive Charles though. I actually like the guy, but he's too outspoken for our senior civil servants (the people who actually rule Britain) liking. If he gets too big for his boots, they'll try to force him to step down for William.

Elijah Rogers
Elijah Rogers

Don't mind them, the Asian tourists seem to love them and that puts money into London so that it might be able to clean itself up a bit.

Alexander Brooks
Alexander Brooks

so you think if we didnt have a royal family these things wouldnt happen?
Actually, yes. Because normies support the Monarchy in this cunt to such an extent (Stability memes etc.)
I think in order for us to have removed the monarchy we'd have had to undergo such severe cultural shock that anything goes, essentially. I would like to think we'd evolve beyond that negativity..

I don't deny that we naturally form a hierachy. As I said elsewhere ITT, I actually think the Queen is kind of decent, despite being a republican myself. Idk if I could actually support a republican movement for the reasons above, seeing what (((Trump))) represents for example...
She's been Queen for my entire lifespan so far. My Dads too, RIP. How can I give you an "example" - this is a theoretical discussion.

Liam Watson
Liam Watson

They are all absolutely tied in to the elite power brokers who, wage wars, sacrifice their own, manufacture fake news, inflict mass immigration on stable populations.
They don't care about you, or anyone except themselves. They will happily poison 95% of the population of this planet because guess what?
As far as they are concerned they own it, and they own you. You lot are a bunch of cucks

Isaac Hernandez
Isaac Hernandez

Just checked your ID.
I already gave you an example.
Partition.
Cuck/Satanist Mountbattan was behind that, friendo.

Nicholas Brown
Nicholas Brown

harams
Freudian slip.

Samuel Flores
Samuel Flores

It's true that they were usurped by the Redshield's, but I wouldn't say they did nothing. They had a good idea of what fate awaited them if they didn't play along. Cousins Nicholas and Wilhelm being the best examples...

Aaron Sanders
Aaron Sanders

Bye Ahmed.

Nathaniel Roberts
Nathaniel Roberts

It's time for self rule, common law, truth and justice

Grayson Kelly
Grayson Kelly

We should move onto a presidential system. Make her our first president, until her death, but after that we should have elections, charles could stand if he wants but I would expect if Boris Johnson, Michael Gove or Nigel Farage get on the ballot he won't win.

Brody Bennett
Brody Bennett

I agree, the world belongs to Europeans as it always has, we colonize them, they don't colonize us, we will take revenge on the arrogant unruly slave. If you don't believe the ways of your colonial and ancestral forefathers then maybe you aren't even European. Also, Jews are not European and they wickedly colonize and usurp their Aryan master. Jews are Middle Eastern slaves to us. A ghetto dwelling rat parasite, the non-Aryan. The only other rsce comparable to Jews is gypsies because they have the same levels of European admixture.

Jace Butler
Jace Butler

True dat. I really do believe QE2 is good news, despite being a republican.

It's her "class" I despise, not her.

Angel Jackson
Angel Jackson

It's too late for ethno nationalism, we have to find a different way

Cooper Sullivan
Cooper Sullivan

when and how did you meet?
I was a kid, opening of Surrey Satellites. Fairly inconsequential desu.
My Mum has met her a couple of times, her father too. No idea beyond that, but it would probably have been her predesecor.

Luke Stewart
Luke Stewart

They fuck like Pakis.

The Queen is daughter of her own husband's second cousin. Not even joking.

Oliver Carter
Oliver Carter

my folks met her when my grandma got an MBE for war services

met Charles and Diana, sold her a cricket bat at some kids fete ha doing their chairity shtick

Ayden Gonzalez
Ayden Gonzalez

The monarchy is a reactionary leftover from the past. It should die when Lizzy dies.

We are citizens and not subjects. Every Brit should have the possibility to become head of state and not some unelected German benefit scroungers.

Joseph Wilson
Joseph Wilson

All of the European royals are highly inbred, thus genetic oddities and terms like blue blood.

Owen Miller
Owen Miller

benefit scroungers.

they earn more for the country than any PM or Chancellor ever can or will through tourism. For that I think they're worth it

I wanna see old ginger party animal Harry become king though, in the style of King Ralph

Levi Walker
Levi Walker

partition of what? india? ireland? she wasnt even queen back then.

well ill have to take your word on that since i dont know anything about that sort of thing but im sure the royal family was involed in a lot of dirty dealings in the past

Luke Campbell
Luke Campbell

I've met most of the senior royals. I went to boarding school and they used to come and watch us march at the end of each term and on special occasions (different one each time). My grandfather knew Charles personally. They're pretty normal people, all things considering, hence a lot of them being fuck ups.
Charles went through hell at school, and I mean hell...

Aaron Ortiz
Aaron Ortiz

For example, this fine specimen...

Nolan Brown
Nolan Brown

India. Obvious-fucking-ly. And yes, she was. As with all decolonisation efforts.
I'm not blaming her specifically, but as head of state she does has the blood of millions on her hands. That's not hyperbole.

Asher Watson
Asher Watson

Need a queen so the next king can rise then the real party begins

Jayden Miller
Jayden Miller

I love the Queen. God save the Queen. Rule Brittania, glory to Prince Phillip, glory to Charles, glory to William & Kate and glory to Harry. Long may they reign over us. Hurrah, house of Windsor!

Alexander Stewart
Alexander Stewart

Charles went through hell at school, and I mean hell...
go on..
Gordonstone boi?

Blake Price
Blake Price

lol look at these hypocrites criticizing HRH in Her own English

Logan Flores
Logan Flores

I went to RHS. My grandfather, my Dad, and his brother went to Gordonstoun. My Dad was going to send me but my Grandfather intervened because, in his words, Gordonstoun was "full of faggots". He was also angry about what happened to Charles (regular beastings), who he had a lot of time for. Charles turned into a decent human being when he had every reason not to.
I didn't much like RHS, but I never got fucked in the ass (nor did Charles at Gordonstoun mind you, he just got bullied mercilessly).

Charles Jenkins
Charles Jenkins

Where have I slagged off the Queen, you retarded burger? Read my posts...all of them.

Oliver Clark
Oliver Clark

There's no excuse for breeding freaks like

John Harris
John Harris

you slagged off the royal family

are YOU royal?

have some respect you filthy peasant

Samuel Roberts
Samuel Roberts

lol they're doing it again

just like anarchists who post about capitalism on iPhones lmao

Robert Bennett
Robert Bennett

He was also angry about what happened to Charles (regular beastings), who he had a lot of time for. Charles turned into a decent human being when he had every reason not to.
I can legtimately believe this. He *does* seem like a good guy.
Why are public schools such breeding grounds for degeneracy?
by design
It will take their (and our) class to replace the status quo. What school is RHS? Royal Hospital school?

John Bennett
John Bennett

Crazy eyes wearing a hat worthy of Hunger Games elite.

Dylan Howard
Dylan Howard

just like anarchists who post about capitalism on iPhones lmao
yes the human condition is filled with many such contradictions.
muh marxism
eats burger :DD
pretty sad to detract wanting to better yourself / the human condition on account of technicalities tho...

Thomas Gomez
Thomas Gomez

Lord Evelyn's a big guy

Ayden Ward
Ayden Ward

I can't believe you're continuing to dig yourself deeper in that hole

you're just further proving your hypocrisy by criticizing the Queen in Her own english

Samuel Jenkins
Samuel Jenkins

She is the Queen, my Queen, every Britons Queen.
The living embodiment of the Nation, not just mine but many other countries too.
Anointed before the Lord God himself she has worked tirelessly to uphold the Royal Family as what every person should aspire to be.
She is above politics yet is every Prime Ministers greatest adviser, she works for the people of the United Kingdom and will do so until the day she dies, such a burden, such courage to keep balanced on her steady shoulders.
Last year she kept 341 days worth of appointments, she is 91
91 years old
Working 341 days out of the year
My god She is glorious. Let the Americans keep their guns, we have something better watching over us, a living Queen, the stuff that legends are made of, always there ready when we need them. Not just us but all her territories can look to her in times of hardship and injustice to set things right.

But as Mighty and Glorious as She is, she is also precious and fragile for she is the embodiment of Britain, as we shrivel so too does She and her family.
As we step away from our own greatness so too does she.
Do not blame my Queen for the islamic invasion and our self suicide of British values for what we do to ourselves is our business and not hers, for she is above politics.
In this regard she is like a Goddess, watching us from above, loving and kind but allowing us the gift and curse of free will.

I pity the country that doesn't have a Royal as she ruling over them.

Grayson Ross
Grayson Ross

1. shes not English
2. i have not critisiSed her specifically
3. see 2. speak english you fucking peasant, and pay taxes :)

Jack Allen
Jack Allen

My oath is to the Queen. Fuck off, you fucking primitive. If your ancestors had taken their oaths seriously and had even a smidgen of honour about them, you might not be the ground zero of modern degeneracy. You forced us to give up the Empire, and just look at what all that (((freedom))) has done for the world since.

Noah Smith
Noah Smith

being this butthurt

look it's not my fault you're a hypocrite

Liam Butler
Liam Butler

What I would give to get a glimpse at what her huge tits were like in her prime.

The massive pepperoni nipples would have looked amazing against her petite frame.

Matthew Ward
Matthew Ward

What was public school like for you?
Was pretty amusing for me but a lot of dickheads and general shit insulation

Kevin Wright
Kevin Wright

Sup Forums isn't as smart as it use to be. Use to have somewhat regular threads on the black nobility. Now it's just garbage everywhere.

Jonathan Russell
Jonathan Russell

Alex Jones hates the royals: youtube.com/watch?v=ha2yvy4RbTY
GROOM OF THE STOOL

Admittedly, isn't that a position that went out with Henry VIII or shit? Alex Jones is nuts.

Ryder Smith
Ryder Smith

How have I been hypocritical?
Noting the hypocritical nature of the human condition is hypocritical onto itself? Am I missing something?

Wakey wakey shillfriend.

Dominic Johnson
Dominic Johnson

QEII is a "disgusting maggot ridden bucket of pus Nazi filth" according to Alex.

Gavin Jackson
Gavin Jackson

Royal Hospital School?
Yes. Gordonstoun is army folk traditionally, RHS navy. My Grandfather's brother was one of the most senior Admirals in the navy at the time, so it made sense on some level if his contemporaries asked why I wasn't at Gordonstoun.

Nolan Perry
Nolan Perry

It was OK for me.
IDK any alternative tho.

It seems to have broken me, but that's what's made me at the same time? :3
It is what it is. what school did you attend friend?

Jason Ramirez
Jason Ramirez

LOWLY DOG!
Of course you would! Of course you would want to gaze upon her magnificiant frame and form. But if it had happened after her anointment you would have been surprised to find your manhood shrivel at the sight, your absolute devotion to her as a Prodigal son (that you true Americans are) would have nothing but love surround you, love not lust like you would for a Mother or Goddess.

Isaiah Morris
Isaiah Morris

kek, I'm RN family, too.
Didn't go to that school. But one of my BFFS did (Gordonstone) (((banker)))

Michael Diaz
Michael Diaz

I like them.

Robert Nguyen
Robert Nguyen

Ampleforth then Charterhouse

Isaiah Brown
Isaiah Brown

If the Queen, or whoever comes after her, was truly right wing, they could make National Socialist Germany look like the Weimar Republic and literally no one could do anything about it. That's the only plus point desu.
The only thing I took from the French Revolution is that having a monarchy is better than being cucked Commies.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit