Okay guys

I'm worried as fuck now. What's happening with Trump? He's not done ANYTHING I wanted him to do. I feel so bad for the Americans who supported this fucking Jew/Putin puppet.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kOeAXKUK6aM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We begin the crusade brethen

get a better template faggot

stop baiting nigga go back to r the donald and pol discord!!

Sage and hide.

HOLY FUCK!! Look how tiny DRUMPF is!!

THIS IS NOW A KPOP THREAD!

>Putin puppet
If you buy into this Hillary garbage then you clearly never supported Trump to begin with.

Criticizing Trump doesnt mean you have to adapt Hillary talking points. KYS.

>still not HRC in the Oval Office
which was the whole fucking point faggot

He is a Putin puppet though. Look how many of his associates did business with Russia, Tillerson, Flynn etc

Eh he put a conservative on the supreme court, that alone makes him better than Shillary. The way I see it he has become a standard neocon, which sucks but is still infinitely better than a neoliberal. Overall though I probably wouldn't actively support him in 2020 and only passively support him in 2020 because he's still better than Elizabeth Warren.

Thats a Democrat election campaign talking point which was extended to discredit Trump's presidency
Its absolutely pathetic Cold War-tier fearmongering and you should feel bad for buying into this bullshit.

BTW fuck Trump, his foreign policy is literally no different from the usual american shit.

Shills
Are
Gay
Everytime

He's accomplished or in the process of accomplishing almost everything he said he would do.

>keep out spics
>build wall
>keep out muslims
>kill TPP
>renegotiate NAFTA
>create jobs
>cut taxes

His only half ass job was with repeal/replace ACA.

A- overall.

>*notices no evidence of Russian hacking*
>^notices no evidence of Russian control of US president.
>*notices no explanation as to why Russia and Putin should be seen as bad.
>*notices that media and shills press on with this narrative anyway.

It's just not going to work guys.

I know that you want to inculcate an environment where a big war with Russia becomes socially acceptable but you really don't have the leverage for that.

The weight of these accusations depends upon the extent to which Russia is believed to be bad. With absolutely no coherent arguments as to why we should consider Russia to be worse than say, North Korea, Israel, Saudi Arabia or the USA, claims that they are "behind" anything, isn't going to be much of a concern for anyone, and when there is no evidence to back up such claims, the issue fades into irrelevance.

There's another serious strategic mistake you are making:

As a recount was done, the idea that Russia hacked the election has been disproved.
This leaves you with the issue of Russian "influence", in the form of news and possible hacking/exposure.

News:
Banning Russian news would make you look like retards so the only credible way you can combat Russian news power is covering the news better, exposing them if they tell lies and most importantly of all, not giving them so many ample targets. Stop doing dumb things and there will be less hurtful stories!

Possible Hacking:
By claiming that you got hacked by Russia you are also admitting that the information that was leaked was true. If that information is true then it means that you are the "bad guys". When you have admitted that you are the bad guys is it really any wonder that people hate you?

Rather than trying to win the "fight" with Russia, perhaps you should stop doing things that make people want to fight you in the first place?

How can anyone like you when you arm terrorists and destroy countries all the time?

Abandon globalism.

If he did nothing wrong, why did Flynn quit?

youtube.com/watch?v=kOeAXKUK6aM

trump tries satisfy the jews, just like what he did in syria

Hey liberal faggot: we can always tell when it's you...and I'm a relative newfag.

wow you faggots try way too hard

>promised to replace a supreme court justice
literally any president would have to do this
>illegal immigration down 70%
our country is less appealing because it's run by an idiot now
>build a wall
yeah that's totally gonna happen after trump dropped his funding demand
>bomb the shit out of ISIS
he dropped one large bomb in afghanistan, wow ISIS is defeated and syria is safe
>withdraw from TPP
this is actually a good thing. however hillary was claiming during her campaign that she no longer supported the TPP, so like the supreme court justice replacement, it probably would have happened anyway
>jobs coming back to america
america was already at full employment by the end of the obama administration
>buy american, hire american
this is in fact a good thing
>remove 2 regulations for each new one
he kept this promise but enjoy being poisoned by the rich so you can feel like you're "winning" with them
>restore coal jobs
coal is dying and this process needs to be expedited
>keystone and dakota pipelines
wow he sure showed the environment who's boss
>bring manufacturing back
you show that this promise is kept with just an arrow pointing up?
>end common core
this might be a good thing
>tax reform
he hasn't kept this promise yet, you trump supporters are too easily impressed
>NAFTA "agreed to negotiate if possible"
wow great work, agreed to talk about maybe doing something