Kushner Offers Chinese Investors Visas and Bans Journalists From Meeting

reuters.com/article/us-china-kushner-idUSKBN1830E7

>Organizers barred journalists on Sunday from a publicly advertised event in Shanghai that offered Chinese investors the chance to get U.S. immigrant visas if they put money in a real estate project linked to the family of President Donald Trump's son-in-law.

>The two-tower luxury apartment complex in New Jersey, One Journal Square, is being developed by KABR Group and the Kushner Companies, which until recently was headed by senior White House advisor Jared Kushner, the husband of Trump's daughter Ivanka.

>The developers are seeking to raise $150 million, or 15.4 percent of funding for the project, from investors through the EB-5 visa program, according to marketing materials posted by the event's organizer, immigration agency Qiaowai.

>The controversial EB-5 program allows wealthy foreigners to, in effect, buy U.S. immigration visas for themselves and families by investing at least $500,000 in certain development projects.

So more jobs?

kek drumpflings

Excessive amounts of chinks in a country already singed by immigration, and massive political/culture shock.

Shit really is gonna get crazy when the tipping point happens against whites.

It's rich investors and their families who are coming. I'd personally welcome them and hopefully more rich investors come. There's a difference between importing trash versus importing wealth.
more wealthy people=more revenue

Based Kushner

how can you expect a foreign investor to invest without a guarantee that they can come to the country where there company they own is working?

would you invest in another country without such a promise

Chinks ruin everything the touch. Look at Hongcouver. Do you want the price of every house in every moderately large population area to increase 500%? Kushner is a kike and a traitor.

>flag
Why am I not surprised mein jew?

>being against the free market

>t. Ching Chong Nip Nong

indeed, chinks are the only people who can outjew the jews

you fuckers stand no chance against MUH SIX THOUSAND YEARS OF CULTURE

More jobs for the chinks. They'll rape us like they're raping Canada.

> Do you want the price of every house in every moderately large population area to increase 500%

Real estate moguls like Kushner explicitly do want this.

Shut up Jerad, if the Democrats have balls they're going to throw your entire family into jail by 2020.

He's putting us up for sale like Clinton would have, it seems all timelines lead to the same place. :/

Next time vote for someone like David Duke, idiots.

As a person living in Vancouver the only thing worse than an uncultured, cheap and strongly Chinese is one with money.

Worse than scum, don't fall for the rich Chinese investor fallacy

>he doesn't know
This is exactly how the chink invasion happened in Canada. Millionaire chinks sending their chinky children over to Canada to start """"""""""companies"""""""""" for citizenship. In reality, these companies sell jack shit and employ one person (guess who?).

Yes. We Chinese bring more jobs to you cumskin I promise we won't just buy house and inflate real estate prices.

>We Chinese bring more jobs
TOP KEK

i wish i had 500k to escape this shithole

just a reminder. Blacks want them out of their countries because they are colonising their lands and saying whitey was better.

If blacks are saying this we should keep em out at all times.

>spics aren't 2% of the population in 1940
>spics will be 38%+ in 40 more
>it's niggers and gooks who are the problem, goy! spics are hard workers and based. ignore they've got more violence than africa
>STOP LOOKING AT SPICS! it's niggers and gooks i swear! ignore spics
fuck off you subhuman spic lovers. china is where white men will have to flee if you subhuman shitskins win.

There is literally nothing wrong with this. Foreign investors could always get visas.

did i ever mention niggers/gooks let alone spics? learn to read then gas yourself trailer trash

china is where white men will have to flee if you subhuman shitskins win.
Top kek at that m8

David Duke only comes out of his hole near elections, to make white nationalists look crazy, and force candidates to disavow white nationalists. That is literally his career.

>Flee.

No, we will fight and fight and fight. China won't even accept whites. GTFO.

David Duke is one of the most well-spoken and articulate white nationalists on the planet. His videos are popular with many non-whites too. Especially arabs.

Get the fuck off our board, shill.

yeah, I'm not voting for another 4 years of this shit

fuck Kushner, fuck Ivanka, and fuck trump for surrounding himself by the swamp instead of draining it

Reminder that autistic subhuman libertarians are as destructive as liberals.

What you gonna do senpai? kinda in the same boat as us, ALL of our politicians are the same and want to fuck us over.

well its def better than having shillary but fuck man at this point I'm starting to wonder if its all bullshit

where the fucks my wall and muslim ban

Democracy is the true opiate of the masses.

Surely you'll support the importation of rich muslims who think they have diplomatic immunity because of their wealth?

>write an article on something they don't know anything about because they were banned from private property

>invest in muh projects so I can gib visas
>this is what trumpniggers unironically voted for

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It's kind of wrong to laugh at how corrupt the US government/rich are, but you fuckers unironically got conned with some racist soundbites

You trumpcucks deserve everything that's coming, I feel bad for people who didn't vote trump and will get fucked regardless

>where the fucks my wall and muslim ban

You really should be watching the trade deals and legal immigration trends, the wall will help your illegal problem, but it wont stop it.

The trades that trump does and what people get government contracts should be what your watching, if he doesnt do it in favor of americans then you know he really is in the swamp.

America is a nation with the recource, Willpower and Tech to do great things but for some reason the average americans interests have been dashed against the walls for decades

>He thinks that rich Chinese people earn their money with hard work and it isn't simply the Chinese government loading up some random peasant with tons of money in order to devaluate their currency and continue their economic domination.

Bravo!

>I'd personally welcome them and hopefully more rich investors come
>hopefully more rich investors come
>I'd personally welcome them
>more wealthy people=more revenue
>I'd personally welcome them
>more revenue for rich investors I'd personally welcome

KYS

Oh look another shill thread, fuck off back to plebbit.

seriously
>vote for lifelong con man, reviled among contractors for occasionally not paying the bill
>surprised when he's a con man in office
trumpcucks, when will they learn?

>so what, we should've voted for Hillary?
No, but you shouldn't have sucked that fat orange retard's cock during the primary.

How's that wall comin btw? I hate Ann Coulter but she fucking ripped him in that recent op-ed.

How many laws has this asshole broken already? This is the administration of zero accountability. This is illegal as hell.