What's the deal with Sup Forums being so anti-Black-Power?

Black Power means standing up for your race. Black Americans are one of the most oppressed groups in the country, and deserve to stand up for their people. What the fuck is the problem with that?

America was built by whites and is therefore for WHITE people. It's the same with this country. They should go back to Africa.

They're scary, violent and not good looking

fuck off nigga tryna bait me fuck you nigga og back to r the donald and pol discord

Sage and hide.

No it wasn't wtf slaves built your country, moron.

>fuck off nigga tryna bait me
Binlann you are nod a blag personn:-DDD
Stobbit:-DDD

Click you need to stop this

foot pussy desu

the poster of this thread is from a "Sup Forums" discord and is a rabid anglo-supremacist, he claims that America is inferior to England simply because there are people of German descent in America, he's a fucking moron and should be disregarded.

I am BRITISH. The Romans did more for this country than any black men. Slaves did not "Build" America.

I am Von from that discord. Hi

i want discord fags too fucking leave.

Slaves picked our cotton, served us lemonade, and sat inside northern factories performing simple, repetitive tasks to pump out machine parts.

Their presence made the process for efficient, but it was white culture that created everything of worth.

whites are born into a system of power and privilege that other races don't get to enjoy.

The definition of racism is power + privilege, which means whites are inherently racist. To balance the systems of power and privilege we award more powers to non-whites and take some things away from whites (like pride).

This evens things out and makes us equal.

What part is hard to understand?

Um no sweetie, Americans are inferior to Brits because they have no culture, cultural marxism in their schools (common core: 5+3 = 10), it's full of spics and niggers and has a colossal crime epidemic.

Also because I know more than an iota of history and know that the Revolution had no valid causes, and that Americans are greedy obnoxious nobodies who live in a soon-to-be irrelevant country because Drumpf is ruining their international reputation.

click why are you so autistic lmao

at least I didn't vote to remain in the EU

You are probably black yourself. Americans are good. And you are NOT British.

he's just autistic as hell

BACK TO POL DISCORD AND R THE DONALD

>Implying you need a valid cause to become independent from a monarchy that was as shitty as the tea they shipped
lol ok.

if these 2 interests collide with one another , isnt it reasonable to divide these people since both are arguing for the same thing. Those who have built the land and the civilazation on it would of course keep it since it was their hospitiliy that allowed the other people to live in their country. My country have done the same for years , actually conquering the people and forcing them to assimilate into themsevles with whether peacefull or cruel ways , the people that are trying to be assimilated have only one choice , assimilate or be driven out because its their society now and you , whether you are right or wrong is a threat to them.

tldr Remove Yourself.

wew thats lot of bullshit right there

I'm really not. It's just that Black power is actively forwarded and enforced by institutions while comparable pro-White movements are barely tolerated.

Racial awareness is good for all peoples. It's just infuriating only one brand of it is acceptable despite a need for all of the above.

gay. kys

'Shitty as the tea they shipped'

You're aware the British government gave the East India Company a huge rebate on their shipments and due to that the re-exportation costs were negligible. The Boston TP only happened because the smugglers were aware that their smuggling game was up, as the legal shipment only needed the (much lower) American import duty added onto it.

Stop being such a little bitch.

That's the sociological definition and only deals with groups. It says the black group cannot be racist to the white group as the white group holds the power.

It says nothing at all about individuals being racists. Individual snigs can be racists to whites just as much as individual whites can be racists to snigs. To say otherwise is either ignorance/intellectual dishonesty/lying.

>americans blacks are the most opressed people in earth

Lol is this shit fucking real?

>fake green text

Good work Moortugal.

Because black power doesn't mean standing up for your race. It means trying to stomp on all other races and make them gibs us dat. At least that's the majority case with black power and how it is displayed in America.

If it were majority about solving black on black crime, abortion and overall improvement of black culture in America to the point where niggers didn't nig anymore Sup Forums would be all for it. And black power in America doesn't seem to care about blacks in Africa either.

It's like copying off someone during a test. They want the benifets of passing now without the benifets of learning the course content that they need to pass the final exam. They want their credibility and "equality" for free and if it was handed to them they would have no idea how to handle or maintain it at all. And when it all inevitably comes crashing down it ends up being white peoples fault because we let them cheat their way up the ladder of society.

blacks.built amerikkka you dumb.fucking cracker

You found a leftist ideology that allows you to be racist, congrats your a terrible person

Its called a citation you nigger.

The problem is the method.

If you're living in a country founded by whites and demand more power to black people that's a problem.
Same if you go to Africa and you demand more white power.

Black power in Africa and White power in Europe is fine, but the other way around is being an ungrateful asshole. Can't talk about U.S. tho because that's a real mess.

No, I mean your tea is shit. As in the worst tasting tea imaginable. My post had nothing to do with the boston tea party.

Yeah, slaves came up with some brilliant ideas and had incredible engineering skills. What would the USA have done without them? Seriously though, they were poorly treated hired hands to do grunt work. You are giving them a laughable amount of credit here.

Sure it's not just the chemicals in your poisoned water making you think that?
>Spends 600 billion on military but can't afford to get clean water to people