Are you guys against all immigration or just the illegals?

Cause all technical advancements have been made by immigrants (mostly Indians ) only

>"wow! the frequent rape and murder and poverty and general mistrust amongst th populace is all worth it, now that Ican have the new samsung galaxy note!"
>phone elxpodes in face
>"nvm"

fucking drown in your own runny feces you stinking curry slurping cross eyed pajeet

Would personal computers exist without Indian intellectuals?
Thank you indian man .

Paki slide thread.

This guy is not an Indian but a proxyfag.

I am indian and proud

Anyone here who doesn't know the US currently imports its top scientists is uninformed. To maintain our dominance this must continue until we properly educate our kids, which doesn't seem likely anytime soon. Illegal aliens coming from the south is something separate that needs to stop. A nation simply can't have 10-20 million illegals roaming around, voting and criming. Indians generally make good immigrants. Most here enjoy teasing you because you often have such a high sense of self-importance.

Prepare for incoming poos.

This

Leftists are not human

Really? Say fuck muhammad then. Aur apni language bata.

Kya Bhai aj mera NEET exam aacha n hua.
Maje mat le

POOO

Fuck Muhammad

All immigration is harmful. Illegal immigration is just more harmful.

This. The illegals from the south are low/ no skill workers. They just take jobs, contribute nothing in taxes, and send our money out of America into theirs. We have low skill workers of our own in America already.

I'm against the promotion of xenophilia as a virtue. That shit is to a folk what AIDS is to a person. It will have to be adressed as such.

Against all non-White non-Northern European immigration.

Ye chutiye jaisa thread kyu banaya?

Apna frustration nikal raha hu.
Fuck Pakistan

Immigrant here, fuck off we're full.

Even southern European people?
The creators of civilization.
Nords can't invent anything theyll chimp out as soon as you remove Christianity and police force

>Great Britain
It's 2017 we own you now

You can't even poo in loo, m8

The illegals, the refugees, the money launderers and the tax cheats. I am okay with the standard immigration procedure that brings in people with skill and money who plan to put both to good use in the country, and also stay long term.

Gandu aise mat banaya kar. Desh ki ijjat jati.

Good post

Phir kari gandiye jaisi bat.

I'm okay with a trickle of skilled immigrants filling gaps in the workforce, and even taking in a small amount of deserving refugees (persecuted minorities like Christians from the Middle East), just not inundating the labour pool with immigrants causing downward pressure on wages and creating foreign ghettos in inner-cities. Plus I think there should be a complete ban on Sunni Islam in the Western world. Also, our businesses and properties should exclusively be owned by residents of the country

1st generation immigrant here. Fuck off we're full

>b-but muh nation of immigrants

The game has changed. Fuck off

First generation immigrant from Russia here. If you do it the right way and adapt to our culture it is fine. Illegally entering a country is breaking the law and they should be punished. As should those trying to force their own customs that break laws.

I agree with this. Those who promote multiculturalism as the highest virtue have never considered the long-term practical effects of their present virtue signalling. And the right has been meek to speak up because many of them are ultimately in on it for the cheap labor.

tl;dr: western leaders dun goofed

poooo in looooo

Yet your country still hasnt completely got working sewage?!

How is it, you can produce smart pajeets; but your country is still a geological shit hole?!

And videos of pigs walking round with dead babies?! Paji, sort it out.

Legal migration in most countries is a none issue.

The requirements are so high, shit I wouldn't even fulfill the immigration requirements for my own country, if german wouldn't be my main language.

All this shitskins would have zero chance on legal migration, thats why they all abuse the refugee status.

lol mujhe mains mein 79, 11th ko mhcet)