Eugenics Breakthrough - 600 "Smart Boosting" Gene Loci Identified

Eugenics improvement of 10-fold in 1 year.

Abstract
Genetic factors are estimated to account for at least 20% of the variation across individuals for educational attainment (Rietveld et al., 2013). The results of the latest GWAS for educational attainment identified 74 genome-wide significant loci for educational attainment (Okbay et al., 2016). Here, in one of the largest GWAS to date, we increase our sample to nearly 750,000 individuals, and we identify over 600 genome-wide significant loci associated with the number of years of schooling completed. Note that at the time of presentation, we will likely have updated our meta-analysis to include over 1,000,000 individuals

In this presentation, I will focus on the biological implications of the GWAS results. At the time of writing, 1,656 genes are significantly prioritized, a more than 10-fold increase since our previous report (Okbay et al., 2016). The newly significant results reinforce the biological theme of prenatal brain development and also bring to the foreground new themes that shed light on the biological underpinnings of cognitive performance and other traits affecting educational attainment.

Authors
James Lee (University of Minnesota - Twin Cities), Aysu Okbay (Free University Amsterdam), Robbee Wedow (University of Colorado - Boulder), Edward Kong (Harvard University), Patrick Turley (Broad Institute of MIT and Harvard), Meghan Zacher (Harvard University), Kevin Thom (New York University), Anh Tuan Nguyen Viet (University of Southern California), Omeed Maghzian (Harvard University, NBER), Richard Karlsson Linnér (Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam), Matthew Robinson (The University of Queensland), Social Science Genetic Association Consortium (NA), Peter Visscher (The University of Queensland), Daniel Benjamin (University of Southern California), David Cesarini (New York University)

Other urls found in this thread:

programme.exordo.com/bga17/delegates/presentation/214/
journals.plos.org/ploscompbiol/article?id=10.1371/journal.pcbi.1002822
youtube.com/watch?v=Y1lEPQYQk8s&t=5s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Übermensch creation when?

OK but source

do you have citation for your claim op?

programme.exordo.com/bga17/delegates/presentation/214/

Very soon

watch as this ends up basically proving that some races are, on average, more intelligent than others, and then, mysteriously, we'll never hear about the results of this study ever again

It's already been proven. It's one of the most studied things on earth.

The older I get the harder it becomes not to race mix with a cute, traditional, smart Asian girl

You have them everywhere with everything you want in a traditional white wkman except the race, meanwhile all the whites women are career cunts or gold diggers

Of course, the likes won't let us use it. Lol

Asia is the future too if you look at GDP by region.

And fast forward 5-10 years when most of these loci, if not all will be shown to have no measurable impact.

It was Sup Forumss backup plan to learn Asian languages if Clinton won. Trump was the last minute save for America. Now they'll most likely be our partners and rivals instead of just dominating the world stage

what no shut up that's racist

move to the midwest senpai, and go to church if you don't already. plenty of conservative and God-fearing excellent wife material out here.

But where will it happen? China?

It's been proven again and again, but neither elites or the public are aware of it. Studies are not going to be enough imo. Maybe when the Chinese show that gene-engineering works opinions will change.

journals.plos.org/ploscompbiol/article?id=10.1371/journal.pcbi.1002822

How is it racist?

"Racism" conceptually is backed up by all scientific results. It's scientific truth. The reason it is forbidden to discuss is because they fear the results of what would happen and not because it's false.

Humans are irrational. Proof even of the most clear and obvious kind doesn't matter. Even if proven in their minds there are a million different escape paths they can take on the argument.

The reality is every human being is racist. The virtue signalling and attempt to publicly hide it is just the best social strategy. So much so that anyone who is publicly racist is obviously socially suicidal and deemed stupid.

color of your skin doesn't have anything to do with your intelligence, that's only what racist rural and suburban retards think .they also voted for Trump, who is a Nazi, and Brexit and Le Pen (both Nazi things)—coincidence? black people are only "less intelligent" because of the racist cultures they live in, not because of their inherent lack of intellectual capacity.

now if you'll excuse me, I have some white guilt to go internalize

proofs?

>Even if proven in their minds there are a million different escape paths they can take on the argument.
I'm really woried about this desu. What if all proof in the world is not enough?

Oversocialization.
The moral code of our society is so demanding that no one can think, feel and act in a completely moral way. For example, we are not supposed to hate anyone, yet almost everyone hates somebody at some time or other, whether he admits it to himself or not. Some people are so highly socialized that the attempt to think, feel and act morally imposes a severe burden on them. In order to avoid feelings of guilt, they continually have to deceive themselves about their own motives and find moral explanations for feelings and actions that in reality have a non-moral origin. We use the term “oversocialized” to describe such people.

When objective reality doesn't care about your feelings. The reason the Left hates science is because that it assigns values (stronger, smarter, more fit, etc.). Also there's this denial of man as an animal throughout modern society.

No one actually believes this. They just believe that if science acknowledges these things it leads to genocides. I don't believe it leads to genocide so I have no problem saying it.

This has been studied to death. youtube.com/watch?v=Y1lEPQYQk8s&t=5s

It's never enough for humans. Again, it doesn't matter. Genetic Engineering and AI will make basic humans obsolete and replaced with even better pattern recognition cognition.

That was weird I was getting an connection error when they were one post.

>Mfw I just think myself into having better abstract genes with my own willpower
now that I know what makes me smart, it's all over. I am the smart

Only if genetic engineering will be used on a grand-scale in order to increased IQ. Will that happen in the West?

Basically. Being honest and logical results in conclusions that don't "feel good" to the self. Admitting humans as animal instead of some spiritual model is tough for people to deal with due to the existential crisis of death.

Not to mention admitting things like everything being deterministic and the mind obeying physics and hence no different than a rock in free-will is tough for humans.

>he took that user's post seriously

of course it's not enough, it never will be. did you not learn anything over the course of the last few years? logic and reason and factual information don't matter at all anymore, if they ever truly did. what matters now is appealing to emotions, and modern news organizations, marketing companies, and political campaigns have finally figured out how to use the Internet such that they can start to reach the potential of mind-control power it offers.

>Also there's this denial of man as an animal throughout modern society.
too true!!

It doesn't matter where it happens just that it does.

I think there are two sides to this though. They perceive it as less control due to their very poor management of it. Hence why youtube is pushing cable/tv content and trying to push off independent creators.

They will eventually get better at using the internet and Darwinist methodologies.

The bigger thing is going to be AI-influence bots. If you have 1,000,000,000 AI users posting constantly with amazing arguments to protect mainstream interests then everything is fucked.

Considering how botted sites like r e d lit are it's not going to be long until that's the norm.

I would prefer if it happened here. But yeah, if we won't do it I'm happy that the Asians will.

100%, I keep telling people that Reddit is essentially under The Patriots' control, and the rest of the Internet and the world soon will be, too, but nobody listens to me.

Basically AI gives unbelievably huge power to anyone with power over rules. You can easily imagine a school with good visual/voice recognition punishing any slight infraction to their rules perfectly.

The freedom of the lack of total power that "rule makers" have is going to end with cheap narrow AI. Basically we have to codify a huge amount of freedoms. Countries with "hate speech" laws or anything like that are going to be the worst as well. Or the fact that private companies control the majority of internet infrastructure and have to follow 0 speech rules.

How much will free speech matter if 99% of communication is done in places that private companies own completely?

10,000,000,000 AI bots arguing for each country/company/etc and humans making up 1% of communication

going to be amazingly retarded for a while until we hit general intelligence

>10,000,000,000 AI bots arguing for each country/company/etc and humans making up 1% of communication
You mean like Twitter?

Also, IQ boosting will result in low test pussy numales. That's why it's pushed now. And y'all retards will fall for it like you fell for Trump.

Yes, but bots who are good at manipulation.

With embryo-selection/gene-editing you select for any trait you want.

>Also, IQ boosting will result in low test pussy numales. That's why it's pushed now. And y'all retards will fall for it like you fell for Trump.
I thought Trump won because of rural and suburban retards though?

In China the entire internet will likely copy google's "hate speech" censorship but replace the hate with anything anti-gov. It's hilarious that google is creating censoring technology with a straight face of "this is for the world's good because of Trump and Sup Forums trolls."

People are so fucking dumb and must have zero idea about historical patterns. Hint: Developing great censorship AI and pushing it as a societal good is probably a bad idea. maybe just deal with seeing the word nigger