we have the power of forethought that you lads don't for some reason

"Muh Dik"
"ficki ficki ficki ficki"
"My home country no good. This my country now"
"Why white boi so sissy?"
"oh my allah begin Jihad when?"
"ficki with boy child is halah to allah"
"Y these white people call me terrorist?"

All brexit will do is allow more arabs and indians in instead of Europeans. Overall it was a bad call.

Ahaha. The attention to detail! The UK one is uncut the Clappistani is a cutlet

daily reminder that only the south is anglo in america. (midwest are honorary anglos)
yankees = kraut menace. we must purge them to save this nation.

>anglo
>masterrace

masters at getting played like puppets maybe

>Trump was elected
so what. world is fucked

Wildly different situations and consequences in voting for each of those options. AfD and PVV for example have no intention of trying to govern and only exist as protest parties. FPÖ and Hofer barely lost but they are actually a relatively competent political party. Le Pen does want to win but her economic ideas would be suicide for France.

Brexit and Trump won because of the massive amount of working class whites.

>Is the anglosphere the master race?
yurop, the teachings of BENJAMIN FRANKLIN are the only way to preserve your culture

>Brexit and Trump won because of the massive amount of working class whites.
we have less whites % wise than any of you. so not really an excuse. besides we're turning things around too late. America is doomed on demographics.

more like the race that it's easier to manipulate with populism and lies.

España YES!

In the case of Brexit it helped that the UK is still 85+% white, but in your case it was your electoral college system that essentially makes HIspanic votes "worthless" because of how many live in states like California, Illinois, and New York which are all solid blue. Also, despite what the media says, Trump is not actually racist or anti immigrant, whereas the parties we have are anti immigrant and a lot of members are clearly racist.

Yeah I think Kek is trying to tell me to migrate to the US.

>implying the south is anything other than spics
you were great once m8rino

fuck off we're actually full, also you would just bring your multiculti cancer with you

Le Pen will win check them

>yankees = kraut menace
You have it completely backwards. Boy, we mindfucked the South pretty good in WW2, huh? You guys don't even remember your own ethnicity.

American homesteaders have the comfiest lifestyle in the world and it's a shame they're looked upon as rural retards by philistine urbanites when they're the ones really living the life

you can bring your wife, but not her boyfriend.

wrong again

Ben Franklin said Russians aren't white.

>trump was not anti immigrant
>trump was not racist
these were 2 of the main counter arguments liberals ha against voting trump you retarded kraut

>US
>anglo

lel

What will happen now in the coming years can't be stopped anymore. Prepare

Fuck you I'm purely ethnically white, well educated and very useful. I hate the multiculti bullshit here and would love to live in the more traditional US instead.

and not his wife's son

check this guy who can't take a break

The south is full of blacks, not spics.

Texas is infested with both

>more traditional US
I'd like that too, friendo

yeah and they never fucking win, nice try kraut

You're on the right path with Trump at least. In a few years the US could be the best country in the world again.

Yeah and liberals are fucking retarded because he isn't actually racist and anti immigrant, which is why he actually got some black and Hispanic voters to vote for him. If he were actually as racist as the liberals said he was or as anti immigrant as the parties we have here, he wouldn't have won.

>I'm purely ethnically white

>nord
>white

Uhhhm sorry sweetiepie, but Hofer WON the electoral college vote.

Nah bro we're about to MAGA

Yes there is

how is this not full of spics famalamarino?

Can you really call it losses when the right wing parties have gained more and more traction over the recent years?

While we aren't going to fulfill the 14 words via democracy, and Trump massively betrayed us, the fact that a 60% white America could elect him is proof that America is BEST.

everything's going to be fine, we'll make sure of that

I'm dissapointed.

>hispanic vote
hispanics vote more right wing than any minority group here. its leftist whites that keep california and the northeast solid blue.
> despite what the media says, Trump is not actually racist
sure but that doesnt matter? dems always call you racist
>not anti immigrant
this also doesnt matter because its the impression that most voters had left and right.
>whereas the parties we have are anti immigrant and a lot of members are clearly racist.
its not fucking racist for a european to preserve themselves. i wish europeans would stop following america and our way of politics its annoying as fuck.

And you crooks are masters at roleplaying as soap bars and lampshades

Hofer won but was robbed

If I was Austrian I'd be enraged by that bullshit

>everything's going to be fine, we'll make sure of that
Not as long as anyone criticizing Trump is called a shill on Sup Forums, one of the last places with genuine free speech

>Brexit hasn't happened yet
>Trump is a kike puppet
thanks, goodbye

Rest of the world is just slower and less innovative. Next round you'll liberate yourselves.

And him saying that spics are mostly rapists and criminals is somehow not racist
and building a wall is somehow pro imigration
time to an hero kraut

"whiteness" is a postmodernist concept being promoted by globalists. the idea that slavs, germanics, celts, meds, etc are all part of the same tribe is downright fallacious. especially when other "whites" like arabs and persians aren't included for purely geographical reasons.

>French, swedes, germans, and italians
>Not white

Its like he could see into the future

It amazes me that Texas and the South all voted Trump.

>if someone calls me out on being a shill that means i don't have free speech

This is the south. the western side isnt part of it.
its a cultural boundary more than a geographical one.

Ignore him,

As long as you're redpilled you're welcome. .

The Continental European has always been a serf. He has always eaten from the hands of his master and been at their mercy. The Englishman meanwhile has been a relatively free man since an England existed.

Florida here, we are the real south. Rest of you are just Yankees in denial.

More like Trump bootlickers have turned this board into t_d

texas is still like 65%? white though so most of the whites probably were pro trump

the vote based on ethnicity is very real here. white votes is usually 80+% right wing. sometimes close to 100%

This.
More people were mourning over their bicycle getting taken away (and oven'd) than there were people mourning the Jews in the trams getting exported to Palestinia

The real genocide is about bicycles. More bicycles perished in World War 2 than Jews did.

Southern Miz, East Texas and Northern Florida should be in this pic

You faggots who do nothing but cry about them are way more fucking annoying at this point. Please kys.

Wrong

What? Couldn't hear you over our control of the worlds only superpower and your European continent.

Keep your mouth shut and keep paying your reparations, you waterlogged kraut. When your people are bred out by 2100, we get to have the final laugh.

>analyzing the dicks
>leaf

>t. achmed

>highest concentration of niggers per state
>much anglo

oh so it refers to the south in the civil war and not just the general south
didn't know that m8

>Southern Miz and Northern Florida
sure. just didnt bother editing the pic for it
> East Texas
not adding any part of texas. they chimp out every time claiming superiority so they can fuck off.

kek how is america still a thing
lmaoing at your burger life senpai

>FPÖ polling at 40%... in Vienna
Germany will be great again. Purge imminent. Race war nao.

Maybe Sweden might become a third world country, but there's a huge growing counterculture against immigration, the best thing about it is that it's being censored by the media, so there's a growing outrage which will cause the reversal of this degeneracy.

>race war

Absolutely delusional

Retard. Midwest has high concentrations of German, Polish, Scandinavian and Irish. You speak nonsense

Haha wow you probably actually believe that shit.

East of the Mississippi is cuckland. Funk all those shitholes.

because its obviously referring to the white population
i included them with parenthesis and "honorary" title as a joke.
>reddit

>midwest
>honorary anglos
We're mostly germans, poles, and dash of ukranians, and snow niggers who invite in somalis. Fucking swede shitters, it must be in their blood.

No, I don't think so.

I think it is only a matter of time before the pendulum in Europe swings back to the right side.

In my opinion I think that culturally in Europe, there is really no middle ground in anything, especially politics. You either have far left or far right and nothing in between. Give it time, Europe will see the light, but it is going to be a while, and when it happens, it is going to be pretty a pretty violent change.

For someone so against globalism you sure are trying to influence the matters of states on the other side of the globe a lot.

Everything any of you has ever stood for has been shit. You're constantly circlejerking over here about how you're somehow the smart and long-thinking ones, and yet your political views are not determined by reason or conviction, rather you have naturally fallen into your own camps based on what seems to be the position of the "outsider", because you are all just hipsters deep down.

Today, the French people have voted. You can cry about it and pretend to be somehow superior all you want, but that will not change the fact that there was an overwhelming cry today, and that cry was: "We believe in Europe!"

>lol 56%
> so many wypipo
Make up your mind, Muhammed.

hence the honorary title. fuck are you people retarded.

your so called anglosphere is the cabal's main weapon fuckhead. just cuz the populace voted brexit and trump, doesn't mean anything other than a bold statement. out militaries still fight for the globalist cabal.

Burgers why are maine and vermont the most based states in burgerland
what sets them apart from the sub 95%, nigger states?

they're not based just because they are white.

We're just less cucked.

Most of those minorities have the same average IQ as Macedonia

>deletes cartoons
Overdosed on estrogen. Anyways. Restore your fiveskins, feminist kikes

>implying you even know were my country is let alone the iq

Seriously planning to move to america (or japan, but that language is difficult as hell), mid-europe is lost, while east europe is doing fine

>moving to a 60% nigger country because you can't handle 2-5% niggers in Western Europe
g... good luck I guess.

This.

you've listened to too many deslusional burger posts on here. pic very related
yeah this.