MONSIEUR LE PRÉSIDENT

MONSIEUR LE PRÉSIDENT

Can I request that we send all of our Frenchbros nice high quality cameras so we can eat least enjoy the destruction of their country with livestreams?

>Can I request that we send all of our Frenchbros nice high quality cameras so we can eat least enjoy the destruction of their country with livestreams?
Fuck you.

> tfw the next war will be in 4k HD
JUST FUCKING BOMB NK ALREADY YANKS

Already have one then? Do you have it all set up on YouTube

Fake and gay. There is no results yet.

Numen win yet again, how we can even compete?

Come on frechie, you owe us this for bombing serbia

schadenfreude is the cuck's way out. You'll be next.

Based. Wish we had a Macron at Spain :(

America is already a fucking shit hole from Africans. We have wealth though so I would be more than happy to facilitate high quality cameras for Frenchbros

Macedonia is Greek

You are either the solution or the problem, famiglia. No obligation either way but expect to be judged.

I'd rather watch chimpouts than be a faggot leaf who thinks there's any way to combat the Jewish world order

It's over ...

get comfy in your hole and die then

I am. Have fun thinking you are changing anything

YES!

Well Frogs, it was nice knowing you

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

Sup Forums LOSES! FRANCE WINS!

FRANCE DECIDED TO SEIZE THEIR OWN DESTINY AND NOT BE THE PAWNS OF RUSSIA AND THEIR KLEPTOCRACY!

NOW YOU'RE IN COMPLETE DAMAGE CONTROL SEEING AS YOUR 'MEME MAGIC' IS NOTHING BUT A COMPLETE FRAUD!

AND YOU THINK THIS IS A COPY PASTA WHEN IT'S MORE ORGANIC THAN ANYTHING YOU'VE BEEN APART OF /pol!

PRAISE KEK? MORE LIKE PRAISE KRAP!

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

LE PEN LOST!

FASCISM LOST!

TRUMP LOST! (AGAIN!)

Sup Forums LOST!

REDDIT LOST!

KEK IS A FRAUD AND LOST

PEPE IS A FRAUD AND LOST

AAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAA
YOUR MEMES ARE ALL STOLEN AND SHIT, AND LOST!

ALL THE DIGITS IN THE WORLD WON'T SAVE YOU AS YOUR LOSE!

THIS IS THE FIRST DOMINO TO FALL AGAINST YOU AND YOUR RUSSIAN MASTERS!

AHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAH

>(((exit polls)

I have no faith at all in Le Pen but you're fucking retarded if you think exit polls count for anything.

Would fap to French qts getting brutally raped by noggers.

exit polls are very accurate u nigger
in 2012 belgian media predicted very accurately, as well as 2 weeks ago for thr first round